Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Meating (P) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meating (P)

Sun May 06, 2018 2:18 pm
One minute cole was running up the side of the waterfall alone then the next thing he knew Hikari had her hand on his shoulder and was holding up a shield of energy in front of him. Next thing he knew he was in another place he had never saw it before looking around he didn’t even know what to think of this place it was crazy their was all kinds of colors spread out over the area and waterfalls and everything he could think of was here. Looking around he was standing on top of a castle at the tip he could see the hole place from here well as far as he could see anyway. Hikari was still standing their as well “Were are we” cole would ask before he thought. He knew that he should still be in combat mode and staying quiet looking for the enemy but this place took him by surprise and he had no idea what to think or do. He would walk around the area looking at things as he did he had never saw anything quite like this and couldn’t wait to find out more about it as well.

Looking back at Hikari he knew that it was not that simple and that the fight was still going. He knew that somehow she had brought them both here and the rogue as well he didn’t know how but he knew that she had done it.

(WC-244 TWC-3285)

Last edited by Cole on Sun May 06, 2018 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sun May 06, 2018 2:34 pm
As the assassins looked around, the clone had disappeared, and the every started recovering their chakra, Hikari would explain the situation.

"This Is Lux Aeterna. It is an alternate reality that I created to our own. I use it to perform various experiments for the village and perform my own training here. It is a top secret jutsu that Hoshigakure keeps hidden. A few people know that this place is being worked on, but besides the two of us, only lord Hogokage knows of its existence. As such, I need to make it clear that you aren't allowed to tell anyone of this place."

Hikari would take a deep breath, as she felt the presence of the assassin starting to move, who knows if he was still looking for the two of them, or if they were attempting to flee the realm. If they were trying to find an escape, it was futile. Only with Hikari's death could the man escape at this point, but Hikari needed to subdue the man in order to bring him back to the village alive.

"My Target is this assassin, he has been attacking and killing some of our shinobi children for quite some time.  He even took down another Jounin by the name of Kyle. As such, I was charged with hunting him down and finding him.

Now.... I would like to ask you, before you were dragged into the fight without any real say, but now you do have the ability to have a say. This man is highly skilled and dangerous, most likely either a former Black ops operative, or even an ex village Satuso gone rouge. Normally, I wouldn't ask for a genin's help in this, but you seemed to be able to hold your own against him before, and I could use the help, that being said, I understand this is well over your head. If you want to back down and stay out of this, that is fine. I can lock down this castle so that you are safe.

The choice is up to you, would you be willing to help me in this endeavor?"

WC: 358
TWC: 5338
(Also, I am going to say due to the time period that this conversation takes place, and that we will take some time to meet up again, all AP can be restored and Cooldowns as well. Sorry, I just figured that we could use the WC and do this again in a much cooler setting.)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon May 07, 2018 9:40 am
Cole walked back over to hikari from were he had put distance between the two while he was looking around. He listened to her tell her that this is a top secret area that she had created and that only her and the hogokage knew about it and well now cole knew as well. She asked cole to keep it a secret, nodding his head cole would agree and give her his word on the matter. She then on to tell cole that this man has been killing people around the village and was even able to take out a jounin. She thinks that he was an ex anbu or something of the level. Cole felt good about himself hearing this, as he was able to go toe to toe with this guy and didn’t even feel pressured at all by him. Cole would then straighten back up when Hikari asked if he wanted to help. “It's my job, I would bring shame to my clan if i backed down and hide from a fight” Cole would tell Hikari with a bit of a grin on his face. He had been training his body to its limit since the tournament ended and cole knew that he was chuunin level but he needed to go through the proper channels to get the rank, and that was the reason he was still a genin at least that's what he thought. In reality there was more to being a chuunin than just fighting ability and that was were cole was still learning, and once he made improvements in that area he would get his promotion.

For now cole would wait and follow hikaris lead on this fight. She was the standing leader of their sudo team right now, and she knew this area layout better than anyone since well she made it, so the best course of action for cole would be to wait for her orders and then to follow them to the best of his ability.

(WC-335 TWC-3620)
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat May 12, 2018 12:55 pm
With a nod, Hikar would walk over to Cole, clapping her hands together, activating Windstyle, wind Rejuvenation, and place a telepathy seal, and fuinjutsu barrier on Cole. (Both power of 100). "Ok, in which case here is the plan, I have the ability to manipulated anything in this area how I wish, however, staying some distance away from him would be best, so I can get a full view of the battlefeild. I would just try to throw a few buildings at him, but from what I have seen, he is much to fast to be caught without some sort of set up, so that is where you come in, distract him, and I will manipulate his surroundings so we can hopefully catch him in some sort of pincer attack and capture him. We will be able to keep in contact VIA telepathy seals, if that is ok with you."

With that out of the way, the doors to the cost yard of the castle would open, leaving the young Kaguya with a way to get out.

"If this ok with you, I will guide you via one of the Seals left on you."

(I'm going to let you describe where the assassin is to let you get the WC, as for the area, imagine it basicly being disneyworld.)

Will do AP and such later, I don't have wifi right now.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 12, 2018 6:11 pm
Cole watched as Hikari clapped her hands together before placing her hands on him. After removing her hand's cole had two marks on his body that Hikari would explain that one was a barrier seal and the other was a telepathy seal. She would tell Cole that the plan is to distract him while she takes him out by manipulating the world around them. At first, Cole thought that it was crazy that she would have that kind of power, but then he remembered that she created this world and so it would make more sense. Cole would give her a nod of his head agreeing with her and trying out the new seal he would say sounds good using the telepathy seal.

Cole would walk down the stairs to the gate getting their as Hikari would open the gate for cole to walk out. He would pass through some stands and random signs standing outside the castle. The signs saying things like must be this high to enter and 3 dollars a try. Cole had no idea what any of this stuff was for but tried not to let it distract him as he crossed through the new area. He would step up on a carousel that was slowing spinning around with random wild animals that people could ride on. It was at his point that cole saw the rogue ninja he was opposite of cole about 20 meters away from the carousel next to some stands with stuffed animals laying around. They looked like they were meant for people to wear the costumes once Cole got a better look around as the carousel spun.

Cole stood them for a moment as he thought about what course of action he would need to take to make the most of a distraction. The carousel spun around letting cole grab a large hammer that was laying across the gate. The hammer was massive with the end being almost as large as coles body. Cole reached into his weapon pouch and pulled out an explosive tag and placed it on the end of the hammer. When the carousel spun around enough for cole to get a shot without the middle bar being in the way. Cole took off at his max speed of 120 crossing the gate. Once his feet touch the ground on the other side of the wall cole would throw the hammer aiming for it to land at the rogue's feet as he crossed the gap. Once the hammer landed cole would make a single hand sign at max speed to cause the explosive tag to explode power 50. Cole would be just outside of the explosion when it went off running straight through the smoke created.

If the rogue stood their cole would aim to hit him in the face with a right hook max speed and power. If the rogue dodged the explosion cole would change direction aiming to close the distance between them.

(WC-497 TWC-4117)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Working on post now, but I just wanted to post so we don't forget this later.

Fuinjutsu Chakra Barrier Power 100 because of 175 Chakra

Telepathy seal Same stats as above.

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2018 12:55 am
Using her Eye of Heaven ability, Hikari would keep track of where Cole and the Anbu operative was. As the genin grabbed.... a massive hammer..... he would place an explosive tag on the hammer and would throw it toward the man.

However, the assassin had seen the boy from aways off an as the boy had started to pick up the hammer to throw it, the assassin would start to move his hands through the air, activating beast tearing palm.

A gale of sharp wind would extend from the mans hand and would start flying toward the boy at a speed and sharpness of 75, the same speed that the boy threw his hammer (Don't mean to vauge you, just really tired and can't figure out your max throw speed right now.) After the first one was sent flying, Two more would continue to fly toward the Kaguya, also at a speed and sharpness of 75.

The Assassin angled his first blast not to collide straight on, but to hit the hammer on the top side, sending it down to the ground, so it would land on the ground 5 meters away from the assassin, this would cause the first gale to disappear, but the second and third one would continue to head toward the Kaguya, and if left unattended, would find its target at the boy's neck, slicing it in half and beheading the young genin.

(OOC Notes: sorry, wrote this super late at night and can't really think straight.)
(Also just heads up, I think you need chakra infusion to use chakra tags like that, but since this isn't officially being NPCed, we can say rule of cool and go ahead and allow it.)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon May 14, 2018 7:13 pm
Cole was standing on the carousel when he threw the hammer with the explosion tag on it. However, in mid-flight cole saw the man sling one arm out creating a slash of wind that collided with the hammer sending it down to the ground. The causing the tag to explode sending debris erupting from the ground. Asphalt and wood from the ground and nearby signs would fly 10 meters in the air from the explosion showing everything within the 10 meters with splinters and small pebbles of asphalt. Cole unaware of the second slash that was coming in from behind him used the smoke screen to his advantage as he knew that if he could cover the ground between them he would have the upper hand.

Cole would mold his bone armor for when he got up close to protect him from any blades or such that the rogue may have on him. He then took off at his max speed aiming to close the distance when he felt a sharp blast in his back. It was not strong enough to penetrate his bone armor but it was strong enough for him to know he got hit causing him to pause for a just a sec before he took off. The smoke was starting to clear when cole made it into it meaning that the rogue ninja and cole could both see each other through it at this point.

If the rogue ninja stayed and stood his ground which cole thought would be very unlikely as he had done nothing but run away. Which in his situation would be the smarter thing to do. Cole would aim to land a punch square on the rogue's chin full speed and power. If the rogue tried to dodge and get more distance between the two of them. Cole would throw a punch creating a small pocket of pressurized wind at the end of his fist that he would aim for the ground in an attempt to push the man closer to the roller coaster. Cole knew that if he could get the man under the roller coaster that was a just a few meters away that Hikari would be able to use the roller coaster to hold him while either cole finished him off or she did with another part of the coaster.

WC-392 TWC-4509
bone armor HP-120

Taijutsu: Puncture SPD & POW 70

430-30-35=365)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2018 6:35 pm
The assassin would attempt to telleport out of the way to avoid the attack, However, Hikari would manipulate the space around him to force him to stay where he was, allowing Cole's attack to hit, knocking out he assassin.

The molment the assassin went down, a rope would spring up from the ground, tieing up said assassin, so he couldn't escape. (Hikari manipulating it with her dimension abilities.) Once this was done, The chestnut haired woman would say over the telepathy seal "That..... was amazing Cole! Much eaiser than I thought. Anyways, don't worry about him now, he won't be able to get out  of that rope." It was at this point that the Jounin would pause for a second, deep in thought, within her combat pant's pocket, her slender hand would start to finger a specfic note that she had left in there... one that she had never planned to show anyone again.... but Cole..... even though he is just a gennin, he just defeated an anbu level enemy without much effort. Even if Hikari was supporting him, in the end, all she really did was prevent the dusk opperative's escape. Prehaps he was truley worthy for the power of nature energy?

"Head back up to the castle as soon as you can." Hoshigakrue's Fuinjutsu mistress would say, her voice more serious and strict then it was before, by the tone of her voice, one couldn't tell if this was a request from a freind, or an order from a higher ranking officer.

"I.... have something I would like to give you."

TWC: 6032
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 26, 2018 10:37 am
The attack hit and the rogue ninja hit the ground hard as a rope made of the ground itself rose up and wrapped around the rogue ninja. Cole than heard Hikaris voice come over the telepathy seal that she had placed on him. She told him that it went better than she thought it would have and that he wouldn’t be able to get out of that rope. Cole let out a sigh of relief the man was strong for sure and he knew how to play to his strengths that alone told cole that he was a much higher rank than cole was at this point. There was a small pause before hikari told cole to get back up to the castle that she had something that she wanted to give him.

In his mind he wondered what it was that she wanted to give him. By the sound of her voice in his head he couldn’t tell, but he had never really heard voices in his head before so he wasn’t sure if that was normal or not. He decided that it was best to play it safe either way the last thing cole wanted to do was make the god of the world he was standing in angry. Cole turned back to face the castle and used the body flicker jutsu to cover the ground as fast as possible stopping at the castle walls. Were he ran up them using the surface walking jutsu at his top speed. Cole would top the walls fast and jump down off of the wall landing just a few feet away from hikari. She was standing their on top of the castle and cole couldn’t tell from her posture if she was going to knock him back off of the castle or hug him, so he stood there waiting to see what would happen.

(WC-313 TWC-4822)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum