Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Meating (P) Empty The Meating (P)

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm
Cole was wandering around in the woods looking for something to do. It had been a boring day with nobody to train with and everyone out on a mission so he couldn’t even go hang out with anyone that he knew. He stopped by a waterfall it was a solid 10-foot drop nothing too crazy but it looked cool and it was quite peaceful in the area. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do so he pulled out one of his kunai and picked up a stick. He started to widdle the stick down to a point before turning it over and widdling the other side down to a point. Once it was done he would stick the point in the ground in a spot just out in the sun that was coming over the waterfall lighting up the little river and bouncing off the fish in the water. He then picked up another stick and did the same to it and several others till he had made a little fort wall.

While doing this he sat and thought about the three people that had either showed they were more powerful or had beaten him in combat. The three being Valen, Kenshin, and Xuba. He had seen a small taste of the power that Valen had and how Kenshin didn’t seem to care which made cole wonder just how strong he was, and then there was Xuba who had beat cole in a spar and then again in the chuunin tournament as well. Cole was sure that he and Xuba were on the same power level but figured that he was more experienced or something and that could be fixed as well.

Cole would start to work on whittling down a solid sized limb to build a little hut for his fort as his mind moved over to Kotetsu. Cole and Kotetsu had both graduated from the academy around the same time and they both had seen the exchange between Valen and Kenshin, and they had hung out a few other times as well, but Kotetsu was already a jounin while cole was still at the genin level. Sure he was powerful enough to be a chuunin that much he knew, but Kotetsu was a jounin already they was some of the most powerful ninjas in the village. Cole knew at that point that he needed to get stronger and he was going to need some help with it as well. He was not sure how much further he could push his taijutsu abilities on his own and he had already started to look into medical jutsu as well as some ninjutsu to. He just didn’t know how to go about it though was the problem.

(WC-459)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Meating (P) Empty Re: The Meating (P)

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:17 pm
The Blazing heat of the desert warmed up the entire forest as Hikari Namikaze teleported into the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve. Hikari rarely left her dimension now in days unless It was to meet with Valen Akari, or if Kyousuke Snow had some sort of job for her. Unfortunately, this was the latter of the two situations. Apparently, there had been a few young genin in Hoshigkaure that had gotten killed while out on missions recently in the area, fairly simple missions as well. It was unclear if the Jaws of Grima had made some sort of move toward the shinobi population, if a few of the local religious zealots had gotten fed up and struck out of anger and just somehow gotten lucky, or if there was a roaming Rouge in the area.

Anyways, Hikari's mission was simple, take a look around the area and see if there was some sort of issue going on, if there was something, Hikari was expected to report back and get a party ready to go hunting for it. Engaging any enemies, no matter who or what they were, was not allowed unless no other choice was given. The chestnut haired girl didn't want things to come to that however.

That being said, Hoshigakure's Angel of Light would teleport into the wooded area and would instantly go quite and suppress her chakra, attempting to sense anything in the area before it could sense her. Surprisingly, she could instantly hear something, out of the far edge of her hearing, about 45 meters away to her left. She didn't sense any chakra, but she did hear a sound.....

*SHRP* *SHRP* *SHRP*

It didn't sound like much..... like metal on wood.... but not in the way of someone throwing a knife or something at a tree or wood.... sounded more like a scraping sound. Either way, at her maximum speed, Hikari would make her way towards the sound, her footprints as silent as they could be as the girl quickly ran through the forest (Speed of 120, Golden eyes activated.)

As she got... oh, lets say 15 meters from the sound, Hikari would stay hidden behind a tree and peer out behind it, her movement there had been covered by the many trees in the forest, so it would of been hard, if not impossible for her presence to be picked up by whatever was causing the noise. As she peeked out, she noticed a young boy.... about her age, doing something.... was he skipping rocks?

It seemd innocent enough, and as Hikari scanned the boy's clothes, she would notice that he was wearing a Hoshigakure headband..... just someone doing some light training? Hikari thought back to her days when she was just a genin, practicing her fire style in the forest, burning more paths for travelers to make their way on.

It seemed innocent enough, so Hikari felt like perhaps this was another opportunity to make another friend. As such, she would come out from behind the tree and walk toward the boy, this time not moving in an attempt to hide the sound of her footsteps as to not startle the boy.

As she broke out of the forest area and into the clearing that unnamed shinobi had been apart of, Presuming the white haired boy hadn't noticed her yet and tried to say something, Hikari would make her presncens known by sayding, "Hello there, you seem a little bit bored..... would you like someone to talk to?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:35 pm
Cole was in the middle of carving a little house for the fort he was working on while trying to think of a way to get stronger. When he felt the wind blow in his face sending the sweet smell of perfume into his nose. Cole looked up to see Hikari standing in front of him in the middle of the woods. He had never met her but he had saw her fight kenshin in the jounin tournament. Which is how he recognized her. "Hello there, you seem a little bit bored..... would you like someone to talk to" she asked. It sounded like heaven to cole who had not spent all too much time around women aside from his mom and a friend he had a while back before she quit being a ninja and opened up a shop. He didn’t know what to say at first and just sat their kinda dumbfounded that she just popped up and started talking to him.

“Yea” cole would replay with a bit of a stutter in an almost shy kinda way before getting himself in check. “What brings you all the way out here Hikari” he would ask. Before adding in “My names cole I was in the chuunin tournament and i watched your fight with kenshin. That laser beam was awesome by way” he would tell her while running his hand threw his hair. It was more out of nervousness than anything a habit he picked up back when he had his hair grown out. Now he kept it kinda short just barely hanging down in his eyes if he let it.

(WC-272 TWC-731)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:46 pm
As Cole had taken Hikari up on her offer, the girl would go and sit on a large rock that was a good size to use as a chair a few feet away from Cole.

Once she took her seat, the Kaguya would ask what brought her around these parts. After thinking for just a second, Hikari felt like it would be better if she didn't mention the possiblity of an assassin around these parts, better not to cause a panic. "Oh, I am just doing basic patrol duties while around here. Nothing out of the normal... Have you seen anything by any chance? Besides the normal wild animals that is."

"Oh... well, it is nice to meet you Cole! I think I heard about you.... you were in the semi finals of the Genin tournament, right? Or tournament to get to Chunin.... I don't think Lord Kyousuke ever got around to giving those tournaments a proper name. Sorry, I was busy preparing for my fight in the Jounin tournament. "

"Thanks for the complement..... and yeah.... I am seriously surprised Kenshin was able to take that without taking any damage..... I know he has one of my seals that helps him with defense.... same as Valen and many of the other shinobi in Hoshigakure, but still.... That can only take you so far... "

"But anyways, what brings you out all the way here? Doing some training? I remember when I had more time to train as a Genin, I would take day trips out here and train all day. I would cut down trees with wind style and burn the remains with fire style.... it was surprisingly fun!"

(Sorry, wrote this three times today, and it kept getting deleted)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:28 am
Cole talked with Hikari and finally got wind of something that may prove to be valuable he learned that both Kenshin and Valen both had a seal of some kind on them that gave them more power. Cole could use a seal such as that he knew that both Kenshin and Valen were super strong for some reason and this could be one of the reasons that helped them along the way. With this information, Cole began to think about what he would have to do to have her put her mark on him as well, and just what it would take for it to happen as well.

Cole snapped back to the conversation when Hikari mentioned that she used to come out here as well and train when she was a genin. She told him that she used to cut down trees with wind style and they burn them with fire style. That sounds cool cole would think to himself he had wind nature chakra as well, but he didn’t know if he had other chakra natures or not he had never tried to find out either. He was only just starting to learn more about ninjutsu and was mostly just focused on his taijutsu. He wanted to become better than the great Hogokage who cole thought was the best taijutsu user in the hole village. Cole had watched the Hogokage use the eight gates something that Cole wanted to be able to do but didn’t know if it was possible, or if the Hogokage even knew about him really. After all, Cole had only seen him once or twice and both times it was not something formal.

“Yea I like to come out here and train from time to time, but if you don’t mind me asking lady Hikari could you tell me about this seal you mentioned on both Kenshin and Valen. I have fought Valen and watched the two of them have a small spar, and they are completely on another level than myself. Plus I have a goal to become one of the strongest in the village, and I can’t say that I am till I can prove it to myself by fighting with ninja such as yourself, Kenshin and Valen on the same level. If it's at all possible I would like to prove to you that I am strong enough to withstand this mark and use its power to protect the village and its people.” Cole would tell Hikari. He would have a small glimmer of hope in his eyes that would hopefully tell Hikari that he was not lying. Cole loved the village and hoped that one day he would be counted among its elite.

(WC-453 TWC-1184)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:31 pm
As Cole mentioned that Hikari was on the same level of combat as Kenshin and Val, a slight laugh, no more of a chuckle escaped her lips. "On the level of Kenshin myself and Val? That is very high praise, but I am nowhere near that level!" Hikari would pause for a second, it wasn't really public knowledge what had happened to Valen and herself on that fateful night about two weeks ago, but surely it would be ok to reference it right? "Recently.... Valen and I went out on a mission. We... well, it is classified information, but what I can say about it is that we had a big name target we had to take down. I.... I was pretty much useless the entire fight, however, Val was able to eliminate the target all by himself. And then you saw how my battle with Kenshin went. I was no match for him.... that blast I shot at him.... I wasn't holding back in the slightest when I fired that laser. Honestly, I am surprised that I wasn't arrested for attempted murder.... but not only did Kenshin survive the blast, but he was pretty much affected by it. That shows how far I have to go as a shinobi in these parts."  

Hikari almost got distracted talking about that, she didn't notice the question that Cole had asked the Akari Assassin.

"Oh... the mark... yes, I do have a bunch of seals known as 'Holy Marks.' They are very advanced seals that absorb the power of Natural Energy in the surrounding area and force it into the body, to give it support.

You said you knew about Lord Kyousuke's eight inner gates.... have you ever seen him fight before? The way his skin turns into into a dark gray and he can manipulate parts of his body. It is basically an altered form of that. If you haven't... then have you read any of the First Hogokage's notes in the Kozai Yukki Archives? In one of them, it speaks of this way to absorb natural energy into the body. It is also similar to that."

The boy then spoke of interest of having one of these seals. To which Hikari would find herself preforming her bad habit of biting her under lip as she thought. "I..... I don't think that is the best idea..... the seals... while yes, you are correct they give an absurd level of power.... it doesn't come without a draw back. The Holy Mark..... it is as much of a curse as it is a gift. One must be willing to give their life to use it, as the mark will slowly drain away your being as you use it, until there is nothing left."

At this point, the girl would break away eye contact from Cole. "I.... I used to give these seal out all the time.... pretty much to anyone that asked.... but then, well...." Hoshigakure's Angel of Light would swallow some of the saliva that was wettening her mouth. "There..... there have been a few accidents with people using the power of the seal to much, the seal's power draining away at their being until their being was no more...."

While this statement wasn't a lie, it wasn't the real reason why Hikari was hesitant to put the seal on someone else, however... this wasn't far from the truth of it.

"But anyways.... now, I am very hesitant to place these seals on other people.... I hope you can understand that..."

WC: 600

TWC: 1472
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:52 pm
Cole listened in disbelief that Both Valen and Kenshin was more powerful than her. It made him wonder just how powerful those to monsters really was, and it only drove his desire to get stronger. He would squeeze in the small remark almost a little hesitant but nonetheless, he would tell Hikari “Well one thing is for sure you have both of them beat in the looks department.” coles face turning a light shade of red as he said it while looking at anything but her to try and hide it.

He would get control of himself to listen to her explanation of the seal. He would tell her that he had not ever had the privilege to see the Kyousuke fight but he had read about nature energy however it was from other books that he had found. As he was not allowed to read the higher ranked books from the library just yet.

Cole would listen to Hikari tell him about the dangers of the seal, and that she used to hand them out freely but some things have happened and she has to be more cautious with them now. It was something that cole could understand he knew that there were people in the village that could and would use that power for reasons that could hurt the village. He also knew that it was a gift and also it was a curse apparently but cole was still willing to take on the burden he would just need to prove himself.

“I understand” cole would tell Hikari. “It's a powerful seal and it shouldn’t just be given out to anyone I should not have asked like that. Please forgive me for my intrusion” cole would ask as he bowed his head in front of Hikari.

If she forgave him cole would go on to ask her if there was anything that he could do to assist her on her mission out here. He was not doing anything and was quit bord and a mission would be very useful to help get his mind working for the day. He hadn’t really been on any missions since his last S rank mission when he worked with Miyamoto, Tsume, and Satoru to take out a bunch of missing-nin out in the borders.

(WC-383 TWC-1567)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 pm
After hearing what Hikari had to say about the living breathing tank known as Kenshin Uzumaki, and Hoshigakure's Prince of Darkness, Valen Akari, and mentioning how she had them beat in the look department, the chestnut haired woman would blush deeply, and open her mouth to mention that she had a boyfriend, but would stop. Valen.... Hikari and Valen were just good friends right now. Valen had explained his feelings towards Hikari, but she hadn't accepted the feelings yet.... so they were not a couple. Things... things were just complicated between the two of them right now.

She continued to listen to Cole, the girl would notice something with her highly trained ears, from a distance the girl could hear the movement of rock, it sounded like it was coming from underneath the ground. The girl almost ignored it at first, believing it was just some sort of mole or something (Having the highly toned senses of an Experienced fighter sometimes got annoying, picking up random conversations, noticing animals that were far away, oh, and sleeping was always a pain when you could hear the guy a block away snoring like there was no tomorrow. It was the main reason that Hikari stays in her dimension so often.) However, the girl would notice that the noise was moving, and faster then what a normal mole would move. It appeared like whatever was causing this movement was closing in on the ninja's from the village hidden among the stars. The noise was soft, still sounded like it was still some ways away probably about 45 meters, but it was moving at a speed of 40 toward their location. Could this be someone using the hiding like a mole technique that Kenshin had used on her in their most recent battle?

At this point, Hoshigakure's Fuinjutsu Misstress would attempt to focus on the sound, while at the same time trying to remain calm and remain active with the conversation with the Kaguya. The white haired teen would apologize about asking for the seal..... which Hikari would pipe in at this point, "Oh. Don't think much of it, as I said, I did use to give them out a lot, it is more of a recent thing that I stopped handing them out as such."

After this, Cole would mention Hikari's mission, to which the girl would reply "Oh.... I am just out collecting some herbs for medicine that Lord Kyouske asked me to gather... used for some sort of protein shake he drinks..... but I don't have the slightest idea what any of the herbs he described looks like! Any idea what a Maiden's Tear plant looks like?"

Hikari would hope that Cole would pick up on the fact that she had said she was on patrol today, but suddenly changed her story to something out of the ordinary. Afterall, if the noise that the girl had heard was someone trying to harm the two of them, then the Jounin didn't want to let the being know that she was on to the mysterious figure, and that she was actually here to hunt him.

WC: 528
TWC: 2000.... wow.... that was perfect.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 am
Cole noticed that something was off for a minute but couldn’t put his finger on it. Hikari’s posture had changed it was very subtle but standing here in front of her cole noticed it. If he had been walking by or standing a ways away he probably wouldn’t have but being within arms reach it was not too hard. He started to listen as well and see if he could pick up on what she had, but he couldn’t hear anything so he stayed alert while keeping the conversation going. He asked her if he could help her on her mission to which she replied with some off the wall response about the hogokage’s protein shake. Cole would think about it for a sec but only for a sec Is that really how he got so big. Cole would quickly snap back into the conversation taking his mind away from trying to picture himself downing a protein shake himself and gaining massive amounts of muscle, but that would probably just slow him down the bigger you are the less agile you are. He would think before yelling at himself in his head, and focusing on what was going on dam the hogokage and his muscles cole knew now why some people referred to him as the flexkage.

“Yea I have seen some of those around here” cole would tell Hikari while finally picking up on the sound now that it had closed more of distance. It was coming from the other side of the tree line and good wase away still but closing nonetheless cole was wondering what it could be and was preparing himself for a fight if it came down to it. Cole would motion that he had seen the plants by the creek and would point to the left of where the sound was coming from. He thought that this would do a few things first it would keep them facing the sound without being obvious if anyone was watching, and it would let them know if the sound was coming at them or not by whether or not it changed directions with them.

Cole would lead Hikari to the creek just a few dozen feet from where they stood. He would walk ready alert to anything other than the two of them moving through the woods. Even noticing all the small things now like he did when he was in the middle of battle. Hearing the sounds of the squirrels running up the tree and the birds flying above landing on the branches of the trees.

(WC-430 TWC-1997 that is nice but my is better cause if the year the lion king musical debuted lol)

P.S i did not find that on google lol
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 pm
stats:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum