Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Making a deal with a Dragon (P, NK, IO) Empty Making a deal with a Dragon (P, NK, IO)

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:02 pm
Miyamoto had heard rumors. Dangerous creatures living in the Dragon's Ravine, creatures that made humans look like squirrels, or whatever might be at the bottom of the food chain. Expeditions into the Ravine have been declared a fruitless effort by the Hoshigakure research division, as teams used to go in and never come back out. Only one log existed in the unseen library about what might be inside. A supposed Apex predator that no human has ever been able to tame or capture. While the Ravine itself stands as a passive defense for the village as the only way to enter it without harm is to wear specially crafted gas masks that the research division has hold of. After reading the report of a lone expedition into the ravine Miyamoto has set his sights on conquering it. His efforts to grow stronger have led him to believe that he cannot go through his shinobi career alone, so his thoughts were to get a mask and find his way into the Ravine using the notes off of the book he took from the library. He planned on returning it, but if anyone knew he was going there he was likely to be punished for stealing at the very minimum.

"Well, no time like the present I guess." Miyamoto would say before hiding in the unseen library until dark when all the researchers left.

Once the lights all turned off Miyamoto sprung into action as he easily snuck into the research rooms where they kept the equipment. There were plenty of things that were under development here, swords, scrolls, vials of liquid labeled with various markings, but the one item he needed was there on the top shelf in the corner of the room. He could not tell how old it was, but the record he had was at least 2o years old so he assumed it was around the same age. He was quick to move and grab it and hop off onto the floor as he held the mask in his hands, a basic air filtration system would be all that stands in the way of the poisonous miasma that filled the Dragon Ravine. Was he really ready?

WC:370
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Making a deal with a Dragon (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Making a deal with a Dragon (P, NK, IO)

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:47 pm
He left the facility rather quickly as he made his way to the edge of the village.  He made sure he was not followed and also took great care to make sure the mask was not seen on him, but once he was at his destination he disappeared into the trees that surrounded the village walls as he would quickly move to leap over them.  As he ran towards the direction of the Dragon's Ravine he did not fully expect to find anything, in reality, it was a sheer, crazy ass hunch that he was following on this trip.  His hunch was to follow this report to maybe find a mysterious reclusive race of creatures that would see his strength and hopefully find a new source of power within them.

"If I die here nobody will even know...why the hell did I have to decide to do this, I am taking risks that I should never even have dreamt of...I blame Yurei and his bird for this mess.  I won't tell him that though, fuck those eyes of his...those things can stop me, they will for sure do other things If I anger him.  Best if I bide time until I can figure out a way to counter those eyes."  He finished as he continued to leap from tree to tree like a nimble cat, never making a single sound.

It did not take him long to get to the cliffs overlooking the ravine.  As he approached he could already smell the unmistakably foul odor of death, it was like it saturated the air around with the tinge of iron.

"Blood...decay...this place is foul and reeks of evil.  Why would they not try to just destroy this place...why not set it aflame as if it were to be purified with Holy Flame."  His speech was short but the questions hung in the air even if they were more like solid statements of his opinions as well that nobody would answer.
"Well let's get while the gettin's good."  He said as he pulled over the gas mask.  Checking the filters by breathing in the air he found it to be devoid of the iron and decay, but instead, it had an old musty smell to it.  To be fair the thing had been sitting on a shelf for years without care...He has smelled far worse though.  Thoughts of the time he and Ayato were in the sewers fighting the two missing ninjas came to mind.  He peered into the depths of the thick fog in front of him as he could not see the bottom he gave a sigh before finally looking for footholds to use to climb down.

He was able to find a few crevices within the rock as if something had been trying to claw its way up.  The lacerations in the earth were deep and to his knowledge have probably always been there.  He decided now was not the best time to question that theory since he was about to descend into a literal hell.

WC:510/880
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Making a deal with a Dragon (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Making a deal with a Dragon (P, NK, IO)

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm
As he climbed into the hazy Ravine he noticed that the sound around him seemed to die off until the muted sounds of the wind blowing throughout the area were all that made any presence known. His own footsteps were silent, but every so often there would be a low rumble as something either passed or the wind would carry a noise down the Ravine. As he moved his foot lower into another foothold he began to lower his weight until something gave way causing him to lose footing as the sound of crashing rocks onto the stone floor of the Ravine gave away his presence.

"Shit!" He thought almost falling before activating the surface walking jutsu to keep him rooted to the wall.
"That was almost a bad thi..." His thought was caught off guard as his senses caught an enormous power coming straight at him as he leaped down into the haze. His last view of his former spot saw a great clawed appendage crash into his position.

As he landed on the floor of the Ravine he rolled forward before taking off in a sprint towards the wall to edge along it so that he could evade whatever was in front of him. The sounds of something big behind him constantly stalking him gave him the idea that whatever was inside the haze knew how to track him even in the poisonous fog that caused even his own vision to not be perfect in those moments. He continued to sprint until he found that the wall began to curve, realizing that he must be entering some sort of natural formation down here he felt the wind change as if something had moved past him. He could not smell anything besides what the filter allowed through, which was nothing, as he came to a dead stop. Whatever this thing was, it had gone ahead of him to most likely set up a trap for him, it had to be the creatures described in the report.

"That's not how this is gonna go down. I can't use any fire techniques that require me to knead the chakra in my own mouth but I can do something a bit more drastic." He thought as he moved as fast as he could to unleash the Demon Lantern Jutsu as he spawned ten oni heads of fire before sending them out all around him as fast as they could go before detonating once reaching 5 meters away from his body. The resulting explosions and concussions caused the mist to momentarily dissipate which revealed something to him that no living being had seen in the past two decades.

It was the face of a Komodo Dragon reeling away as the flames licked at its reptilian skin before roaring out in anger.

"Got you now, son of a bitch..." He said as he ran towards the reptile before jumping on its back. Once there he would take his hands and use the chakra scalpel to cut into the dragon's hide and hold on before speaking in his language.
"Take me to your leader." He said sounding cliche as the dragon roared out before a plume of smoke stopped Miyamoto's eyes from seeing anything before the next thing he saw was that they were in some lit cavern where there was no poisonous haze as he found himself to be surrounded by this creatures kin no doubt...he was in their lair.

WC:580/1,460
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:53 pm
Miyamoto canceled the Chakra Scalpels as he looked around at the lizards that surrounded them. They were enormous, towering over him by a good 2 meters if not more on a few of them. This area he was in, it was decorated with symbols and decorations on the walls; tapestry and some things from the shinobi world or relics from ages past...Miyamoto could not really identify it all. It was as if they were an ancient people that never moved from the dark ages. Finally, a break within the surrounding group gave Miyamoto a good look at probably the leader of the group. A massive Lizard towering a good three meters or so above him walked up on all four of its legs before sweeping its long tail around the front of it as it dipped its head low to be about the same height as Miyamoto.

"Human...the last one to come here left and never came back, but said more would come in time. Yet you are the first we have heard of or seen in two decades of your time," The lizard spoke in a deep tone before flicking his tongue as it tasted the air around Miyamoto.
"You have a peculiar taste human, you are a fighter no doubt, but why seek us out. We have done as the last human spoke of and remained here in this haze filled area. Carrion and the occasional bandit come in, but none leave, and we are not to harm those that have that symbol you carry on your forehead...we were told we would not be bothered. So tell me why you are here Human?" The lizard asked as Miyamoto's eyes grew wide before he moved closer, causing the ones surrounding him to tighten their circle...a few even hissed.

"I am here because of that human-made a report that has been kept secret for the past twenty years. Everyone tells stories of the Dragon Ravine...your home, to be a place of only death where creatures of evil dwell. This mask I wear is so I can venture out into the haze, yet it does not affect you like other animals. To cut to the chase I am here for power. I want to enter into a contract with your race to aid me in battle, and so that I can teach your race of the outside world." He said as the circle widened again except for the lone lizard that spoke to Miyamoto...and another one that raced to the side of the large one. It looked mean and ready for a fight, but Miyamoto did not flinch. this was a show of force to establish his worth.

After a few moments that large lizard raised his right arm and stopped the one to his right as he spoke to the other in a softer tone, a language that Miyamoto could not yet understand. The smaller lizard looked shocked and angry but took a step back as if commanded to do so.

"What is your name Human?" The large one asked Miyamoto quickly responded while coming to the conclusion that this area was free of the poison. He took off his gas mask as he showed his real face to them all.
"My name is Miyamoto Terumi, the one who wields fire, earth, water, lava, and can boil water chakra," Miyamoto spoke as he bowed to the lizard. Then with a bow from the giant lizard, he introduced himself before retrieving a scroll from underneath his stomach that slid along the ground.
"You may call me Ao the progenitor of this race and the king." He spoke with a dignified tone before the scroll unrolled and with a quick flick of one of his claws he cut his own palm as he placed it on the scroll. Offering his own claw to Miyamoto as Miyamoto stepped forward and cut his palm before placing it on the scroll before signing his name in blood before watching the scroll react and symbols of summoning would fill the scroll for a few seconds before finally settling into a dark black ink like substance. Miyamoto would retrieve the scroll before smiling and bowing before king Ao once more.

"Thank you for this, I will be coming back soon to find a suitable partner for battle soo if tha..." before he could finish the King interrupted and then with a toothy grin he licked his lips.
"My stipulation to this contract is that you take my son...Prince Tatsu, he will be the best one suited for battle. Show him the outside world so that he may become wise." King Ao would say as Miyamoto looked stunned as Tatsu stepped forward looking angry still as he stared at Miyamoto.
"I will...lend you aid only because my father has asked me to do so...I do not recognize your power human..." Tatsu said as Miyamoto pulled on his gas mask.
"That is fine, We will train together in my neck of the woods and you will learn that I am no pushover." Miyamoto would say before bowing before them once more.
"Now if you do not mind I will be taking my leave for now," Miyamoto said as he would press his palm on the scroll and cycle chakra through it before being transported back out into the last place he was in the Dragon Ravine before being transported to the realm of the Komodo Dragons.

He had taken another step in securing power for himself. He held the scroll in his hand as he grinned under the mask.

WC:930/2,390
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:56 pm
Miyamoto stood in the poisonous haze filled Dragon's Ravine with the scroll in his hand before he placed the scroll of summoning on the inside of his jacket to protect it. He began to walk along the wall until he figured out where he was according to the entrance as he found the debris caused by the attack earlier. He used the Surface walking jutsu to begin scaling the rocky wall slowly, making sure that nothing came loose. As he walked up the wall his breathing became easier and the haze began to thin itself out.

As he broke free of the haze and could see the cliff edge he walked over and grabbed hold before flipping over and landing in a stance that reminded him of a comic character. He took off the gas mask as he felt the morning sun at his back, he did not realize he had been gone that long. He held the mask in his hands before finally setting off for the village and home where his bed was. It took him until the sun began to crest over the forest for him to finally arrive. Once inside his home, he made his way to his room where he would lay the scroll down on his bedside table to rest as he flopped down on the bed. Who knew that the work he did was so exhausting, it was like a piece of him was no longer there.

Ao and Tatsu were inside a massive chamber that looked very close to how old kingdoms used to decorate as they spoke about the issues of the last night and how after two decades another human has stepped from the above world to change theirs once again.

"Father, the fact that a human dared to seek us out and we did not challenge him is bothersome. You lend our power to easily...especially mine." Tatsu said as Ao just flicked his long ashen colored tongue towards his son as if waiting for the moment to strike.
"I lend our power because this Miyamoto reminds me of myself when we first came to this place. I was headstrong and always searching for power...I watched family and friends die all to get this position I now hold, and one you will inherit. That is the reason why I made the contract of summoning with the boy. You are o be my eyes and ears above ground and you will learn the ways of humans so that when it is your time to rule...you will be able to make your own decisions based on the good of both races above and below." Ao retorted with carefully pronounced words, it seemed as of late the old Komodo had finally started to show his age and with the signing of the contract it was like a piece of him was now not fully a part of him anymore.

490/2,880
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:25 pm
Miyamoto woke up as the sun began to dip down past the trees. His strength was back and with that was his appetite as he sat down that night and ate with his mother. It felt like a feast and all he could do was say thank you to his mother for all the great food, and as soon as he was done he helped clean up before dressing for some training as he let his mother know he will be out that night. His mother had fully accepted that Miyamoto was well beyond his actual age in maturity, even going far enough to comment about the tournament. Miyamoto was quick to wave it off as he pulled his manipulation fabric cube out of his pocket and watched as it formed a jacket over his clothes. He stepped out into the cool night air as he brought just his summon scroll, and gas mask with him, and after he was able to remove himself from the village proper he unrolled the scroll and used the summon to transport himself to the Domain of the Komodo Dragons.

A plume of smoke later would signal his arrival as he looked around the area as the King of the Komodo Dragons of the Dragon's Ravine, Ao stood before him, his son Prince Tatsu beside him as if it was always his duty to do so. With a quick wave, he bowed before the king and then rolled up the scroll in front of him as he stretched a bit. It did look a bit like he was not taking this all seriously as Tatsu scoffed as he looked at him. The grin that spread across Miyamoto's face though gave away that he had something else played.

"you know, the more you scoff the more you remind me of my mother. You could use the time for better things like stretching. Training is about to begin." Miyamoto said as Tatsu just looked at Miyamoto with a curious look before scoffing again and flicking his tail around his body to try and knock back Miyamoto. However, it was easily telegraphed and Miyamoto was able to nimbly leap up as the teal swept under him once for the attack and then back again to go to its normal spot.
"Yeah man, that's the spirit I was gonna feel bad if I fought an opponent that did not want to even try a little. Maybe next time you will be faster." Miyamoto teased as Tatsu looked in disbelief and Ao gave a quiet chuckle. The rest of the room fell silent as there were many Komodo Dragons going about their daily rituals.

"know your place human," Tatsu commanded as he stepped up to Miyamoto like a human would show a display of manly courage as if to challenge the authority of someone giving a command.
"Again..." Miyamoto said as he used the body flicker technique to appear above Tatsu about .5 meters before bringing his leg down like a gladiator would do in a cage in a death match.
"The name is Miyamoto...you would do well to remember it since we are going to be partners after all." Miyamoto said as he rolled off Tatsu's head and back on the floor as the Komodo reeled back in pain from the strike of Miyamoto.

560/3,440
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 pm
As the two stared at each other it seems the room had become quiet as they watched the two of them before King AO.  It was a training exercise, Miyamoto wanted to gauge his partner to be's strength and resolve.  Tatsu, on the other hand, took great offense to what Miyamoto had done and was now raging mad as he let out a roar and attacked Miyamoto.  He was faster than Miyamoto, and their strength matched each other.  Miyamoto let out a chuckle before activating his temple of Hephaestus technique just as Tatsu went in for a bite at Miyamoto's chest.  

"Damn, that's painful, must really suck to see that your bite can't kill me though.  So let's move on from this shall we?"  Miyamoto said as he grabbed ahold of a tooth on either side of Tatsu's jaw before prying himself free.
"Impossible, I have seen my kind devour yours in an instant, even the ones that could harden their body's,"  Tatsu said as he growled at Miyamoto.  The two were now in the center of the cavern eyes locked as they battled mentally with how to proceed from that point.  There was a flicker of movement as Miyamoto in his darkened form that the temple technique brought his hands up and performed the hand signs needed to activate the rock fist technique as he watched Tatsu reach out for yet another attack with his powerful bite.  

With a quick movement, Miyamoto's breathing slowed as he ducked under the initial attack and then followed with an uppercut right to the jaw of the lizard as Tatsu's momentum brought him over the edge and tumbling over before coming to a rest some 2 meters away from Miyamoto.  Just as Miyamoto began to walk towards Tatsu acting like he was popping his knuckles a golden flash separated the two of them as Ao stood between the two and huffed in a strangely aggressive tone that had even the various komodo dragons in the cavern quake in fear.  That is when Miyamoto noticed his skin beginning to burn where the curse mark was as he angrily canceled out both jutsu and then came to his senses with a few deep breaths before bowing to Ao.

"I apologize for my behavior...The meeting was to grow relations, not cause a divide.  I see my errors now King Ao."  Miyamoto said as Ao watched Miyamoto for a good few minutes as his breathing was short and raspy.  After a time he looked back to his son, Tatsu and sighed.
"His anger often prevails over reason, but I will not allow you two to destroy the home that has taken me centuries to build...Tatsu this foolishness will stop now, you know this cannot bring prosperity if we cannot see at the same level."  Ao finished as he spoke to his son and Miyamoto.  After it was all said and done He began to walk towards where he was laying, old scars could be seen all over his body.  This Komodo has seen too many harsh battles, yet he still sought to remain above the ground as he still had his own people to lead.

Tatsu laid there in defeat as he blinked for a few moments, his attitude was different.  He did not accept losing easily...that is why he was the last of his family besides his father.  

There was a story in the Komodo Dragon kingdom that remained close to the hearts of the old and heavily guarded.  It seemed that not too long ago there was some sort of divide between the different clans that made the Komodo Dragons of the Dragon Ravine feared by all near it.  Tatsu's history of not accepting loss is due to his upbringing and the loss of all his family to the rival clan that his father Ao, soon brought into his own fold using the death of his own family as the bargaining chip.  It was hell for Tatsu to think of it, but it also became a deeply ingrained scar of not being strong enough or old enough to fight for his people.  On top of it all now, a human with the strength of some of the strongest in their kingdom had appeared.  There had to be a way to get stronger.

Back to the matter at hand, he felt alone, his father broke their fight to apologize to the human as if he was ranking him higher than Tatsu, his own flesh, and blood.  It angered him beyond words, but he knew there was a reason for it.  As such he stood up and shook his head before walking before Miyamoto and getting down to his level as he looked into the human eyes of the boy before him.

"what makes you so special, how are you able to break the hard limits of your weak body?"  Tatsu asked as his tone still dripped with poisonous anger, yet it held a curiosity that was not shown before.  Miyamoto did not smirk, but he too was intrigued at why the Komodo took a sudden interest in how he became strong.  He decided it was fine to talk to them, his past needed to be shared so that some sort of connection could be made.
"I am a member of the Terumi Clan, a clan that is not native to this country, though I do not know if I am the last of my clan, or if I am just a bastard among many.  I draw my strength in my past, I was left without a father as mine was once the leader of a village far from here.  During a battle, he lost his life as my family fled for fear of my life.  When we arrived at this village we found strength in the people around us while I kept to myself.  I trained hard in solitude as I was able to go beyond my limits, but what I found out changed me...I am only as strong as the world molds me to be, and my limits can only be reached if I make limits, otherwise, I have no ceiling of growth.  I lost a fight to become stronger and to show my strength due to my own arrogance and I plan to make that right.  To that end I have studied my family history, I have studied medical techniques to strengthen my body, and I have mastered elements most shinobi and creatures would only dream of holding the power.  I was not strong enough to help my father...nor was I old enough to fight, I was not able to be with my grandfather as he passed from this life to the next, and I have seen and met so many that I only can help through pushing my limits till I cannot fight anymore.  I am a warrior of this village now, and as such I will fight for it till I cannot move or fight any longer, but I need the strength of those equally as strong or I risk falling on my face."  Miyamoto told Tatsu his past briefly along with that speech as Tatsu listened intently.

After what seemed like actual days only turned out to be mere hours as the two passed the time swapping stories of their past.  Experiences in training, and finding a connection in their shared interest in making sure their homeland is protected by any means necessary.  After a while Tatsu allowed Miyamoto to climb onto his back as he offered to take Miyamoto out into the Ravine to a spot where his family died except for Ao and himself, a place where the fog even held itself back.  Miyamoto took the offer as he slipped on his gas mask and they left the sanctuary of the pocket dimension that seemed to exist within the Dragon's Ravine.  It did not take them long to reach the place as it was like a bubble that formed over an area deep inside the fog.  Once they entered it, a monument that held the bones of The royal family of the Komodo Dragons, and even those of a few humans.  Miyamoto dismounted and swung off his mask as he walked around the barren area.  Nothing grew there, but there was no stench of decay, no sign of malicious intent, not even wind.  The place was hallowed ground...something that religious nuts would freak out about as they would claim various spots all over various villages to be like this, but Miyamoto had found the genuine article.

After exploring Tatsu finally spoke up as he looked at the monument with a gaze that made the lizard have an almost human look in his eyes.
"This is where I was brought into the world as a figure of the next generation...I am to get stronger so that the rival clan we forged a peace with my family's blood remains intact.  I brought you here to see what I see, hope and despair...the beginning and end of nations and peace.  The same could go for you humans as you tell me there is constant fighting.  Eventually, someone will come to bring peace...until then though we must become strong so that no sacrifices such as this have to be made again."  He spoke with a profound wisdom that even Miyamoto shed a tear knowing that the religious monks of even his own village were dangerous and often causing small outbursts of an insurgency.
"With that being said, I believe what you said in the cavern is truth...strength is forged by the past, and tempered by our own resolve.  Friends make the process easier and the burden less strenuous.  As such I have decided fully that I will help you in your quest for power Miyamoto.  If there ever comes a time when you need me, all you have to do is use the summoning techniques of your people and focus on our connection.  I will come to your aid."  Tatsu said as he bowed to Miyamoto and offered him to climb onto his back.  Miyamoto did so without question before popping on his gas mask as the two left the place as the sun barely cast its rays in the sunlight eating haze.  Miyamoto was lost in thought as they returned to the cavern.  Miyamoto bowed as he jumped off of Tatsu's back and onto the floor.  He would remove his mask one more time before bowing to King Ao as he would take his leave.  He would then use the summoning scroll to travel back to his house as he vanished in smoke and rolled up the scroll before pocketing it.  It was good to be home.

1790/5,230
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:09 pm
That night Miyamoto's dreams were plagued by the thoughts of Tatsu's family going through their plight when the Komodo Dragons were at war with each other. The scenes in his head were like something off of a television program that was meant for educational means. Large lizards racing at each other on all fours, clashing in the middle, biting and clawing their way through each other. Some utilizing jutsu of various elemental affinities to trap others and crush some. It was something that gave him one of the strongest nightmares he has ever had in recent memory.

When he awoke in the early morning in a cold sweat he hopped out of his bed and looked around before noticing he was alone, taking a moment to sit back down on his bed he held the summon scroll in his hand as he sighed. He was happy to have gotten Tatsu to join him on his quest for power, but what if he failed...he was having thoughts of darkness and of death and even though that was normal for him, he gave some deep thought to the previous days and weeks work to get to this point. He had personally achieved his personal best at acting like a shinobi to acquire information and then sneak away to uncharted, even enemy territory to gain the upper hand for future battles. He was able to fashion his own gas mask from the Research and Development team within the following days after explaining why he needed it. They were shocked that is for damn sure, but the prospect of bringing one of the fabled Komodo's up from the Ravine gave them the push they needed to want to help Miyamoto. After it was said and done he now had a gas mask that could filter out even the strongest poisons from the Dragon's Ravine, in return that he bring back the filter for study every month and for occasional maintenance. He had no issues with their conditions as he then gave a full report to the Komodo Dragons of the Dragon's Ravine. to add to the report he borrowed already. This gave Hoshigakure R&D everything they needed to know for that moment so they could add it to the list of summoning creatures that Hoshi shinobi had control of.

Once he had his gas mask a few days later he set off for the Ravine once more, this time he found that trails previously closed were once again reopened but with warning signs at the entrances to warn of the dangers that lie ahead. It was so much easier to get down into the floor of the Ravine now and when he used the summoning technique to enter the Komodo's Sanctuary he was greeted by Tatsu that rushed to his side saying that Ao was in trouble. Miyamoto dropped his gas mask and ran to the King's side without any other words needing to be said.

As he arrived at the chambers of the King he noticed that there was a fresh wound along the stomach of the King, Miyamoto was quick to dress the wound also while using the chakra scalpel to numb the areas before using his Yin Healing Wound technique as he began to focus his chakra into the great lizard.

"What did this to the king Tatsu?" Miyamoto asked as he looked shocked, only to reveal Tatsu's face to be angry as Miyamoto put the thoughts together.
"The rival clan has made their move once again haven't they?" Miyamoto asked as Tatsu nodded before divulging the information he asked for the first time.

"The clan that lies at the end of the Ravine has sent a small Komodo under the guise of bringing a tribute to the King for the years of peace. However, once the king accepted the tribute the Komodo made its move using a poisoned fang of their people to slice open our king before revealing that our King has grown weak and it was the time that they inherited the rule of the Kingdom." We killed that lizard on the spot before burying him. Tatsu said as he hung his head low.

700/5,930
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 pm
Miyamoto stayed there at the cavern that night periodically providing whatever help he could to heal the King. By the time dawn had come to the King seemed to pass the worst of the poison, with a sigh of relief Miyamoto would slump down and relax a moment before Tatsu would stroll up to his side, his stance showed how much the lizard cared for his family, also the anger he held being held down seemed to bubble at the surface.

His eyes gave him away.

"You know this was an attempt to provoke the clans into open confrontation again. Someone knows that the kingdom your father has built has begun to speak with me...making connections with humans again. This will keep happening unless we stop it at its source." Miyamoto said coldly, he was hinting at killing someone, but just who was the question.
"If I knew who was a mole in the Dragon Ravine, I would have eaten them myself long ago. Nobody betrays the kingdom that my family has suffered to build." Tatsu retorted but he did not realize what Miyamoto had implied.

Miyamoto stood up as he gave Tatsu a pat on his shoulder, grabbing his gas mask he would not say a word about his plans as he looked back to Tatsu.
"I will be back soon, just have to go get more supplies, don't wait up for me Tatsu." He said before putting the mask on and desummoning himself from the sanctuary in the poison haze filled Ravine. Once outside he would begin to run towards the spot that Tatsu showed him before. If his hunch was correct, there should be someone trying to report what had happened to the tribute carrier soon. As Miyamoto used his Mind Eye of the Kagura to look for chakra signatures he was met with a large mass of chakra dead ahead at about twenty meters. He put on some more speed as he hurried to the spot. By the time he arrived he noticed that the Komodo's had been waiting for him at the place where peace was formed between the clans. They began to laugh as Miyamoto stepped into the poison-free area.

"Do you really think that we could not smell you through the poison...how do you think we find our food human." One of them said as the voice came from a great big Komodo Dragon that looked to rival Tatsu in size, but was pitch black like the night that swallowed them.
"No, I knew you would find me out as soon as I began to head for this area. My reason for coming is that I am looking for the one that is giving you information. You surely know why I am here if you do have such a being in your possession, now if you would be so kind as to show me the lizard in question I will take my leave." Miyamoto said keeping his cool as the Komodo's looked amongst themselves and began to speak their own native tongue as they inched closer to Miyamoto.
"I am going to go ahead and take that as a..." Miyamoto began to say but was interrupted as they surrounded him and then gave him the look that he needed to finally let go. Moving at his top speed he would activate the antlion technique as the Komodo's around him began to sink into the sand crying out into the night in their native tongue as the monument that signaled the peace between clans also began to sink, but that was just collateral. When he was done he finally canceled the technique as silence engulfed the area once more as he looked around as the area no longer held fresh air, but was quickly filled with the haze.

"It is a shame that I was not at least able to witness it all..." Tatsu said as he walked up to Miyamoto from behind. Miyamoto did not look up at his new friend, but he knew that he had at least seen enough to know what just happened at that place.
"They came to me to kill me, I defended myself...but the message appears to have made its point...there are about three at the edge of my mind eye technique that knows what just happened. Do not send an envoy Tatsu, I assume your father has returned to health." Miyamoto said as he climbed onto Tatsu as if it was second nature. Tatsu sighed and began to walk towards the area where the sanctuary was located. The walk was silent until they appeared in the cavern as the look had changed. Then as Tatsu let Miyamoto down he saw Ao...no longer breathing heavy...it seems Tatsu just did not want to tell him out in the open since Miyamoto speculated that there might be someone leaking information to the enemy.

"Father pulled through after you left, he knew what you were going off to do...he sent me to follow behind you...but you did not need my aid. I fear that I am not the Komodo Dragon you really need for your job, but regardless we are partners for now until one of us dies in battle. For now, though I think it is time you went to your home. There is much to do now that we are to most likely to go to war with our other clan." Tatsu said before giving Miyamoto a respected bow before going back to his father.

Miyamoto sighed as he took his leave from the area as he left the sanctuary and walked himself out of the Dragon's Ravine and back home. He knew that the past week's efforts would not be in vain as he had now gained the trust of Tatsu and King Ao of the Komodo Dragons that rule over the Ravine. It would most likely be a long siege between the two clans, but Miyamoto knew he would lend a hand when needed. He would also help Tatsu learn how to use some of him more dormant abilities, perhaps even develop some techniques of his own so that they could fight alongside each other as equals.

Once he was at home and in his bed he sighed before laying down and hanging his gas mask up for the evening. Sleep came easily to him, and the nightmares started with no seeming end to them all night.

[EXIT]
1,070/7,000

Claiming;5 Stats at 400 WC=2,000/5 Stats at 200 WC=1,000, 20 AP Training since Max Stats, and the following.
Summon Contract with Komodo Dragons of Dragon's Ravine-2,000 Words
Training with Tatsu Prince of the Komodo's S Rank Summon-5,000 Words
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum