Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A deal Empty A deal

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:43 pm
Zachariah and Itsuka appeared in the office of the raikage. He looked to the raikage, not turning his head. "Hello, Kurisu." he looked off to the side. "You may have heard of the recent takeover of Kirigakure. Joseph was involved in such. The new Mizukage may not know it, but Kirigakure belongs to me. So, since I like you, I will give you a choice. Integrate, and I shall gift you a Bijuu. Resist, and I shall gift annihilation." This whole time, he hard looked out the window, his bony pointed away from the raikage. With the last sentence, however, his eyes darted towards the raikage, his head not turning. "What is your decision."
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

A deal Empty Re: A deal

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 pm
He was simply sitting at his desk, thinking about the new power that his eyes now had after switching eyes with Viper Uchiha and gaining Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Barely able to even focus on the documents covering his desk, he was interrupted by the sudden appearence of Zachariah in his office. He nodded towards Zachariah in acknowledgement to the greeting he recieved before listening to Zachariah's rather abrasive offer. Although the threat that came with it sort of threw him off a little, he respected the way that Zachariah was handling the situation, at least he was not deciding to just attack and take over, but rather offering a peaceful method which came with a reward. Taking a moment to consider his options, although it was rather clear the choice that he had to make if only for the sake of his village.

"Well I figured you had some hand in the Kirigakure no Sato takeover. I appreciate the fact that you have given me the option of peacefully integrating with your nation. Even more so, the fact that you also offered a reward in exchange is something I can respect. It wouldn't have taken much to simply come here and threaten me with death or joining. The decision is clear to me. I shall have Kumogakure no Sato integrate with the Sky Nation effective immediately. Now, about the Bijuu, how shall that work out?" he replied in detail before ending his speech with the question about the gift of a Bijuu.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:37 pm
He smiled as his eyes returned to looking out the window. At that moment, a thought popped through his head I should get shark teeth. That would be immeasurably intimidating at times exactly like this. But he brushed that thought aside for this moment. "I have a place in mind. We are going to play a little rescue game too." He would summon Kilik to their position, and he would lead the way out into the mountains. Right before he left, he would say "With the words that just went between us, it may be difficult to trust me enough to follow. If you do not, I make no promises over the actions of the four tails once I release it. If you follow, you shall have time to gather the needed squad before I exit the walls. If you follow, I will keep it under control long enough for the sealing to take place. If you refuse, then it becomes your problem." With that, he stepped off after Kilik. They would wait at the wall briefly before heading out into the mountains, Itsuka following them.

Eventually, they arrived upon a small shack. Within was the tied up body of the one known as Dyren. Zachariah smiled. He had tried his mightiest to stay ahead of the Raikage and, assuming his success, Itsuka would reach for the head of the boy and then warp him away, hopefully before Kurisu would arrive to see. "Out he should be far enough." No matter what had happened, Itsuka would preform the hand seals and such needed to summon the four tails. Assuming that Kurisu had followed, Itsuka would retain dominance over the beast. Otherwise, however, he would grab Zachariah and Kilik and they would be gone, leaving the beast to its methods.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:52 am
Once Zachariah had finished explaining out the situation, it was clear what Kurisu was going to do. While Zachariah had hinted at violently taking over Kumogakure no Sato if there was no peaceful integration, he had no problem trusting the man still. He called for his sealing team by order of one of the ANBU and within seconds they were there and following him as he followed Zachariah.

He didn't make much of an attempt to seriously keep up with Zachariah, going at a more casual pace mainly to make sure his sealing team could keep up and arrived at the area where Zachariah had stopped to see a sight that was familiar to him and invoked memories of when he was just a Genin. Seeing the Four Tailed Bijuu reminded him of when Nashua Uchiha had attacked Kumogakure no Sato so long ago. Standing in place, having noticed that the beast was under genjutsu by Itsuka, he looked over to Zachariah. "Alright, I have to thank you." he said, seeing fate taking its place by finally giving him the bijuu's powers, only this time he was doing it for nearly more selfish reasons. With that he commanded his sealing team to seal the Bijuu inside of him. It didn't take long, the Kumogakure shinobi using the technique that the Deputy Raikage had almost used on him, placing a seal on his chest and putting one on the Bijuu, making the Bijuu turn into chakra and slowly absorb into his body. Burning pain rushed through his veins as the beast was sealed into his body within a matter of minutes. "What now Zachariah?" he managed to say, the pain being a little intense still, but wearing off.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 am
"Just one last thing. Those eyes. Do you still have the body they came from?" Zachariah hoped the question was not odd. "Seeing as I can welcome you to the nation, I simply request it for my own purposes." With that, Kilik would be taken up by the coffin once more. Zachariah would hope the Raikage had not noticed the rinnegan. It was a stupid mistake to reveal it, and the moment had led him to be foolish.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 am
Feeling the power of the Bijuu inside of him still untamed, yet clearly feeling the power that it contained, he couldn't help but agree with Zachariah's request, besides the man had been generally peaceful in his semi-take over of Kumogakure no Sato and Kurisu had no use for Itsuka's body anymore. "The body is still in my office to keep it a secret, also to prevent others from using it, but I trust you and you did give me this Bijuu although having Kumogakure no Sato integrate with Sky Nation, I feel its still fair. Follow me back to my office." he said, using his LRA to quickly travel back to his office and opened his closet to reveal Itsuka's dead body.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:11 am
Zachariah is grabbed by Itsuka as they teleport to the office. They arrive before the raikage. No matter how fast you are, it takes more than a second to traverse mountains. "Thank you, raikage-sama," he would say as Itsuka would grabb the body. "Welcome to the nation" he would say with a smile in the last seconds before the two and the body disappeared in a swirl.

[exit]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:12 am
[Closed, I don't exit my office]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum