Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

A deals a deal (P/NK/IO) Empty A deals a deal (P/NK/IO)

Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:25 am
Akki sighed as she entered the Ramen place! Yuck, this stuff is disgusting! But, alas she made an offer and she is not one to go back on her words. She was wearing a black tank top and a pair of black capri pants and her blue hair was left down because she had just taken a shower and really didn't want to style it at the moment. She looked around hoping to see Koumatsu. For some unknown reason she smiled at the thought of what had happened at training earlier that day! Luckily since returning home her parents had made the agreement she was allowed to train and since this was a training buddy she could go and meet up with him. Although Akki did kind of like Koumatsu! Maybe, just a little.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A deals a deal (P/NK/IO) Empty Re: A deals a deal (P/NK/IO)

Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 am
So it was today that he would be going out for lunch with Akki, a senju whom he had helped train a genin exam jutsu and in exchange she was going to take him out for dinner. Wearing a cool open buttoned black shirt, black pants and sandals, he would walk into the ramen stand and sit next to Akki," Thought you were going to wear a skirt for me darling," chuckling he would rest his hands onto the stand and look to her....She looked cute at the moment.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 am
"I forgot, I don't own a skirt. Skirts are for girlie girls, I don't fit the picture!" Akki said with a smile. She was a black sheep in her family, different from everyone else! "Glad to see you could make it though, I kind of thought you wouldn't show up, you seemed kind of in your own world at training. Tell me a little about yourself, I am curious." She said looking at the menu and then over to Koumatsu. "I kind of need more friends considering I finally came home to Konoha and I don't know what it is but there is something about you that stands out!" She said with a smile, and it was true, he was a likable person!
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:21 am
"Well you are still a girl so maybe try one out and hell i'd pay for the clothes myself if you want," chuckling he would clasp his hands together and stretched a bit, his purple eyes locking onto her for a moment before looking around the area. When she had asked about him to tell her a bit about himself he simply shrugged and laid his head down for a moment," There...really isn't much to tell about me honestly. I live with my father, i'm a genin, i have a no fucks attitude and i'm good looking...What else would you like to know," chuckling he would tilt his head and smile," What about me stands out to you Akki? I'd love to hear about this," his smile was growing a bit bigger as he listened to her.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:46 am
"I was kidnapped by my best friend, and I escaped and came back home to my adopted family here in Konoha. Sounds like we both have a story to tell. Your no fucks attitude is what I like about you Koumatsu! It kind of inspired me!" Akki said smiling at the boy. Who knows, this may inflate his ego, but that was something Akki liked about him. Akki ordered herself a green tea and a bowl of vegetable flavored Ramen and waited on Koumatsu to order his food before she asked him anything else.
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:46 pm
"My attitude...inspired you? Well there's a word I haven't quite heard in forever....Feels kind of weird," chuckling he would tap his fingers onto the counter before thinking of something to ask," So you have an adoptive family?," it wasn't much of a question yet it was kind of new to him to hear about someone having an adoptive family. When the waiter came up he had asked for a delux pork and egg udon bowl with plum tea, his usual whenever he visited a ramen shack...maybe his ancestors love for ramen was rubbing off on him.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:44 pm
""Yeah, I am the adopted daughter of the head of the Kuoga clan. I have a sister whose adopted to, Megami Kuoga. Shes a missing ninja, I came home, she didn't. It's kinda funny actually, I am the rebellious one, ALWAYS finding ways to get in trouble! At one point I wasn't allowed to leave home without two clan members watching me! But yeah my adopted family is awesome. I now understand that they were trying to protect me. My adopted mother is a senju, my adopted father of course is a Kuoga. And they have a set of twins. They are annoying but I love them! " Akki said Smiling at some.parts, frowning during others. She couldn't help but be very fascinated and captivated by Koumatsus eyes, and his hair. Maybe she was falling harder for him than she thought she was!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:57 am
(((sighs....another dead topic))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum