Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

While I'm Out[P] - Page 3 Empty Re: While I'm Out[P]

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:45 am
After the initial meeting and Alice's few short words, Brooke and Ryu decided to try to get along. That was perfect. She couldn't really have her subordinate and her student fighting each other all the time. After handing Ryu the letter from Kazuo, the man studied it for a moment before handing the paper back to Alice saying he couldn't read the handwriting. Since it was pretty much clear as day, Alice could only think that meant Ryu couldn't actually read. That was weird considering he was once a Jounin from Sunagakure, but she supposed it didn't really matter too much.

"It's a letter from Kazuo. He says he is sorry but he had to leave to return home. He says he hopes we continue on with his vision of Hitsuyo Aku and appointed me the leader, leaving me his katana as proof. As for the favor, well..." her words trailed off for a moment before she continued. "I was hoping you could remove the telepathy seals we had placed on us, and place new ones so that the three of us here can speak to each other. Since it looks like HA consists of only you, me, and my student now, I figured there's no need to contact the rest. Especially since most of them are missing or dead. Anyway, think you're up to it?"

Alice didn't actually know if Ryu could place a telepathy seal, but she knew at the very least he could break the old ones. If she remembered correctly, fuinjutsu happened to be one of his specialties. After telling Ryu what Kaz's note said and asking him about the fuin seals, Alice turned to her student. "Brooke, you're free to do what you want for now. Just, don't wander too far off. I have some things to fill you in on and hopefully my friend here will be able to place a seal on you that will let us talk to each other no matter how far away we are, ok?" It was more of an order than a question, but Alice posed it that way to make sure Brooke understood.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:09 pm
Is this dude nuts? Brooke sent a look to Alice that said “So, I don’t want to get stabbed while I’m asleep. This dude is crazy as it gets.” For the last couple of minutes he was talking about girl scouts that took over his village. In Brooke’s personal experience the only thing girl scouts took over was a small six foot by two foot area next to a store to sell their products. But apparently the mighty nation of Suna formerly a major village was toppled by one of these cookie swindlers, because its leader Kyson feared the almighty cookie.

At the very least the conversation shifted as Ryu handed Alice back the paper. Apparently the old leader had abandoned them and now Alice was the leader of this group. There was also a favor she had to remove the old telepathy seals and apply new ones. Alice must have known the guy for a while to know his arsenal like that and he called her dollface. Is this idiot her boyfriend, he’s like twelve? But he is also a jounin… No wonder they got taken over their jounin were the age of the typical genin.

Nodding to Alice’s orders that she could go continue on her own Brooke would silently walk away and to the fire she had going. It needed more wood to keep going, as it began to dim. She needn’t find wood as she already stacked a pile as to not have to keep searching. Once, filled she would look for a creature to use her sharingan on. There had to be a squirrel or rabbit nearby.

The girl’s eyes would return to normal the sharingan wouldn’t be necessary to hunt down game. For the weather there were a surprisingly large amount of animals around. Perhaps because no one would come around here to hunt them. There in the woods off in the distance were antlers. Deer! Moving slowly the girl would move forward until its head was exposed behind the tree. If I can paralyze it, it’ll be over quickly. Looking at the animal Brooke would concentrate her eyes trying to bind the deer’s movements with her chakra. It continued to pick at the ground underneath the snow with its snout. If it felt anything as Alice had it gave no sign. It merely continued to move about slowly in search of its food.

WC: 400
TWC: 1008
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:33 pm
“I can remove the seals, but making new ones will be tough until I learn how to make them. Show me where it is on you, I have to actually touch the seal to remove it.” The tips of Ryu’s middle and index finger would glow blue as he touched the spot where Kevin had placed the telepathy seal. It would begin to unfold in a place unseen by either ninja, as the fuinjutsu had been placed under the skin. “I just have to hold it for a minute or so, to make sure it is gone.”

“So, you are the leader now? But of what?”  Looking around there were only two people left. “You don’t think we should just end this group and help one another out as friends. I only joined because Kevin said we would do something good for the world, but then some yahoo said I’m in charge now come to this place or suffer some consequenches.”

“What have we actually done that is good? Right now we are doing more on our own by going to Kumo than we did as a group of whatever number. Maybe we should ditch this Hitsuyo Blue stuff and come up with our own name and group?” It was easily going to be better than whatever the old deal was. Lets lure a bunch of people to the black market and them suddenly impress oaths upon their initiation. Then when that leader dies of completely odd causes have somebody just say I’m the leader now and come here or else. Sounds like a group out to do good.

Hitsuyu Aku was a lie from the beginning one that person after person fell for. Undoubtedly, Alice also wasn’t given the full truth about the group either. Perhaps she felt that a group built on the premise of a lie, also wasn’t fitting and a paradigm shift was needed.

WC: 318
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:46 pm
Brooke took Alice's permission to leave and walked back to start tending to the fire again before heading off toward the nearby woods. As for her conversation with Ryu, Alice showed him where Ren had placed their telepathy seal just as he had asked. "Ok, do what you need to do. When you can place new ones just let me know so we can get that done. It's definitely a useful technique," she said as she waited patiently for the boy to finish removing the old fuinjutsu. When it was all said and done, she took a deep breath and said "Whew, that's better," before stretching a bit as her friend began to talk.

Ryu had a point. What exactly was she the leader of? The only members left were standing right here. Besides Alice and Ryu, no one else was left. They had been recruited to supposedly defeat Kumogakure and right the wrongs of the world. Since then they haven't done anything at all and all but two of their members had been murdered or completely disappeared. Maybe they really should just ditch the group. The two of them were about to do more than Hitsuyo Aku ever has.

"You know, you have a good point. Alright, Ryu, lets just disband the group and work together as friends. I still think we should get those telepathy seals when its possible, though. You ok with that?"
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:04 pm
It wasn’t paying much attention the animal that was as it focused intently on finding something to eat. It didn’t appear that the deer was malnourished meaning it was able to adapt to the current climate. Brooke would follow the animal slowly, trying to keep the crunch of the snow to a minimum. There were a few sticks and twigs around that she would keep out watch for. The deer moved incredibly slow in its attempt to not leave a scrap it could find behind. Perhaps , it could be lead into a trap of some sort?

That was what ran across Brooke’s mind as the sound of snarling reached her ears it was closer to the deer than to her. The deer jolted its head up at the sound, but it was too late there were two white wolves one had jumped from the behind a bush grabbing the deer's leg in its jaws preventing it from running. It kept its jaws locked as the deer kicked trying to pry the canine off, but the other used this opportunity to jump at the deer's throat burying its teeth into the flesh. After that the deer didn’t struggle for long.

Brooke stood to leave, but the wolves must have smelled her at that point as their dyed red jaws turned to snarl at her instead. She would pull out a kunai as the two dogs started to circle her. They’d lost the element of surprise, but they had the numbers. To win she would have to kill one while it lunged and then another after that. As expected the animal did as expected as it jumped high in an attempt to attack her throat. Brooke’s kunai was sharp and accurate taking out the wolf in an instant. The other was on her she tried to hold the creature’s head back as its jaws opened and snapped shut trying to bite into her face. The girl wanted to grab a kunai, but letting go with one hand and it would be over. “Help!” She would yell hoping one of the two jounin would hear, but even if they did hear it would be some time. Using her chakra she would attempt to bind the wolf, its movements slowed and it stopped moving at all. Once, it stopped she would grab a kunai and slice its throat getting the blood all over her.

Pushing the dog off, she would stand and grab her kunai that was lodged into the other wolf. Well, I guess we have some food for later. She would start to gut both animals after removing the fur of the wolves and then finally the deer. She expected the two jounin would show up before she was finished. In truth she had no idea what she was going to say.

WC: 470
TWC: 1478
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:57 am
Ryu would touch the area that Alice pointed out as where Kevin placed the telepathy seal. It would be here that Ryu decided to talk to the girl about their current group. Once, the seal was done he would back away a little giving each back their own personal space. It was pretty awkward to just stand close to someone and touch their skin for a whole two minutes even when there was a reason. Her skin is kind of soft, mines not like that… Touching his own seal he would channel his chakra to remove the seal. Well, it isn’t as soft but still.

“Well yeah we’ll have telepathy seals, what is the point of having friends if you can’t live stream sick lyrics directly into their brains?” That was definitely Ryu’s favorite use of the seal. Though no one usually applauded his expert music skills, he needed a mind guitar to accompany his beautiful thought voice.

“Did I tell you about the time I went to Konoha burned down their gate and then allowed them to take me to jail before they let me go because they figured out how much I actually helped them? Oh, and that the hokage’s wife had this weird crush on me?” He would then hear a shout for help making him look around. “I think your friend might be in trouble.”

The ninja would run to where the noise came from making the seals for phoenix force, running at his max speed after using body flicker. It wouldn’t take long to find the girl covered in blood and pushing a wolf off of her. “Aww, what did that poor doggo do to you?” He would say the steam from his body dissipating and his stomach now growling. “And now I’m hungry. Still dogs are like pets, you aren’t supposed to kill them. I know when they lick you it's a little gross, but this is too much. All you had to do was push it off of you.”

WC: 336
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:14 pm
So Ryu was already able to teleport directly into Konoha. That was definitely useful information to have. Sure, Alice could create a portal that lead directly to the Hokage herself, but being able to teleport anywhere inside of the village without raising any alarms was much, much better. Unfortunately. their conversation was interrupted abruptly by a loud scream for help.

"Brooke." Alice whispered, her heart racing as she recognized her protege's voice. Ryu noticed it too and the two ninja reacted immediately. Ryu raced off at incredible speed toward the source of the scream. Alice sliced open a crimson portal with her sword and dashed through it. She arrived first, getting there just in time to see her student killing the last of the wolves. Alice quickly moved over to Brooke as the girl pushed the dead wolf off of her and stood up. Grasping the girl by both arms, perhaps a little harder than she meant to, Alice looked her student in her eyes with a worried look. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" she asked. Without even waiting for an answer, Alice began checking the girl for any injuries. She looked everywhere she could think of, making sure the girl was intact.

"Those are wolves, Ryu, not normal dogs. They're dangerous animals." she snapped at her friend. She didn't really mean to, but her concern for her student was bringing up unhelpful emotions. "Anyway, maybe you should stay closer to us. Actually, when Ryu and I head out I want you to come with me. It will be dangerous and I want you to stay at a safe distance once we get there, but I'd feel more comfortable with you close by instead of countries away."
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:47 pm
Alice picked her up rather forcefully with worry in her voice and even more worried eyes. She then began to look over the girl for injuries. Wow, she really does care. I’m glad to have met her. Tears began to well up in the girls eyes, not because she was injured or even just still in shock over having almost been eaten. She was crying because someone actually cared about what would happen to her. “I am fine teacher, I was able to do what I needed to because of what you taught me.” She would say giving Alice a hug while wiping away the tears on her own sleeve.

The moron would arrive shortly after and he was steaming. It was quite clear especially because there was snow everywhere. He then started to ask what she did to the poor dogs. These aren’t dogs though… Brooke didn’t need to say anything as Alice snapped at him and explained that they were wolves. He did live in a desert, but come on do these even look like normal dogs. The Uchiha wouldn’t say a thing to the guy, hopefully he would take the information and process it otherwise he would find himself trying to pet a wolf and get bitten in which case, he probably deserved it. Survival of the fittest, if you are that dumb then you deserve to lose a finger or hand.

“Yes, teacher.” Brooke would say after Alice expressed her desire to have the girl accompany her on her trip. She would move out of her master’s grip gently if allowed and start to carve up the animals. Ryu seemed to be hungry even if he was a moron he still made his way to her as fast as he could. So, maybe it wouldn’t be awful to work with him. “There is some rabbit back at the camp, if you are hungry. We also have wolf and venison now.”

WC: 304
TWC: 3002
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm
When Ryu arrived he saw the two girls hugging, what the reason behind that was beyond him. Brooke was even crying at least she regretted killing the dogs. Ryu would think before he opened his mouth to comment that the dogs did not have to die. This would only receive a slightly angered response from Alice who called them wolves. Ryu would squat and tilt the animals head toward his own. It looks like a bigger version of coyotes. Coyote’s were a pretty common nuisance in the dessert, they rarely were brave enough to attack a person though.

“So, wolves are like bigger meaner dogs then. Coyotes.” He would say laying the dog’s head back to the ground. “I think, I can turn that deer into jerky after its ground up. It’ll last longer. Then again we are in a giant freezer.” He would say a bit of snow beginning to gather on his shoulder after having previously melted it using phoenix force.

They wouldn’t be in the area long however, so dried meat would be beneficial to bring along. Without it though, the group would be safe. Finding food and water was taught at the academy even in a place scarce on food like the desert there was always something to find. Perhaps it could be frozen now and later it could be dehydrated.

“I still have to learn the telepathy seal, generally I do better when I use it while fighting even if it's not a combat jutsu.” He would say to Alice hoping she would agree to spar with him to learn the telepathy seal.

WC: 268
TWC: 1568
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:02 pm
Finally, after what surely felt like forever for Brooke, Alice let go of the girl and instead embraced her student knowing she was uninjured. After separating and telling Brooke to accompany her on their trip, the girl quickly agreed and suggested returning to the camp so that she could cook for the three of them. Ryu, on the other hand, mentioned doing better with learning jutsu when he's in combat. Alice found it a little strange, but she could use some real practice before the trio made their way to Lightning Country for a do-or-die battle.

"Sure, I'll spar with you. I could use some practice anyway. Lets get back to the campsite so Brooke can start cooking for us while we get some training in. I don't want to be distracted because she isn't nearby." Assuming they both agreed, Alice would make her way back to the campsite along with her friend and student. When they got there, she would pick a spot far enough away that her battle with Ryu wouldn't disrupt Brooke but still close enough that she could keep an eye on the girl. Unsheathing her sword, Alice took her stance and waited for Ryu. "I'm ready when you are," she said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum