Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

While I'm Out[P] Empty While I'm Out[P]

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:40 am
A swirling crimson portal appeared in thin air, a young woman stepped through before it closed behind her. The lower half of her face was covered now, a black half-mask protecting her from most airborne weapons as well as concealing her identity. Her raven-colored hair was past her shoulders now, it had grown in the last year since joining up with Hitsuyo Aku. She had long since retrieved her eye patch and ninja tools from the scroll she had hid them in, replacing them with the falsified documents and uniform she had worn in an attempt to enter Konohagakure. Only her right eye was visible, the discolored one hidden from view. An elegantly crafted sword with a crown for a pommel rested at her hip, her right hand rested upon the hilt.

"Brooke," she said, "I've returned." Her student was nearby, the portal she had created made sure of that. Her earlier conversation with Ryu gave her a new destination, a reason for her to leave the Land of Fire that was sure to prove interesting. An impending fight with a shinobi of Kumogakure. Before they left, however, she needed to take care of a few things. The most urgent of which was letting her protege know where she would be headed, and giving her a training regimen to attend to while she was away.

(225)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

While I'm Out[P] Empty Re: While I'm Out[P]

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm
Brooke was at the camp cooking she had yet to see anyone aside from Alice out here. It was cold and pretty boring, all it did was snow. Well, at least no one will bother us up here. She would think as a portal formed next to her and Alice popped through, prompting the girl to stand and bow. “Welcome back teacher. I’ve cleaned your tent and have some rabbit cooking over the fire if you would like some.”

The Uchiha would then pick up her wanted poster and hand it to Alice. “I hit d-rank after my last heist and got a book on genjutsu. The sharingan itself is capable of casting genjutsu without the need for seals, but I figured knowledge on how to create illusions would be useful when casting them. Whether through the eyes or with other jutsu.”

Brooke would go back to handling the fire after she was done, she wasn’t going to burn that rabbit if she had a choice in the matter. That rabbit was hard to spot with its white fur against the snow covered mountain, if it weren’t for the sharingan. She’d have never seen the thing. It wasn’t active at the moment the eyes took stamina and using it willy nilly would invite trouble. Either from those who wanted the eyes or those of the leaf who killed those with sharingan found outside the village.

WC: 235
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 am
She was back on that snowy mountaintop, the smell of freshly cooked meat permeating the air. Two tents were pitched nearby, one only slightly larger than the other. At the sight of Alice appearing through that crimson portal, her protege welcomed her home with a quick bow and offer of food. "Prepare me a plate as soon as its ready." 

Alice was then handed a wanted poster with an image of Brooke. It appeared she had gained in some notoriety while the Nara was away. Looking up at the girl, Alice reached her hand out toward her head and then tousled the girl's hair. "Well done," she said with a smile. "I have something I need to do in the Land of Lightning with a friend of mine. I wanted to check in on you before I left. Also, I have something for you." She reached into her bag and grabbed the scroll where her fake papers were stored. Quickly, she removed a specific one and handed it to the girl. "We have to keep our true identities and powers a secret in our line of business. This should help. Now that that's out of the way, tell me about the heist that led you to D rank."

(208)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:24 pm
Makes sense. The girl would think accepting the false document. The girl’s actual face hadn’t been on the poster merely a bandaged person aptly named Bandage Face. She of course knew it was her and others probably would assume it was her with the bandages over her face. “Thank you, teacher.”

She would say storing the papers within her tent before returning to the fire. The rabbit was a bit burnt, but it was edible. With the things on hand not much could be expected as Alice presented food to Alice before eating herself. Once, done the girl would stand and stretch out. Alice had been rather lonely since Alice had left she had seen someone here, but he seemed to not have noticed her before he left. Aside from that she had seen no one, the snow probably kept people away. Something which Alice actually decided she would climb.

Activating her sharingan she would look through the trees no significant chakra signatures in range to warrant worry. The girl’s eyes would quickly return to normal and she would start focusing them on a squirrel high above her trying to immobilize it. It still flicked its tail about informing the girl her jutsu was unsuccessful. I have to trick the squirrel into a state of paralysis, with chakra. The book said it was a difficult technique because unlike a focus such as hand seals the focus was merely the users eyes and the subject or subjects.

Once more the girl tried, but Mr. Squirrel must have become hungry as he ran down the tree picked up an acorn and ran back up. I am so good at this, like you don’t even know. My genjutsu made him hungry instead of paralyzed. Look at him just gnawing on that thing. Genjutsu Munchies, I’ve named it. The jutsu she was actually working on would take work to do. By no means was she close at the moment. “So, teacher will your friend be meeting us here, I’ve seen a guy with a pony tail but he left while I was cleaning your tent.”

WC: 351
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:55 am
A guy with a ponytail. So Brooke saw Kazuo before he left. Alice still wondered where exactly it was that he went. She wondered why he couldn't have just told them himself that he was leaving. Hopefully one day Alice would be able to have that face to face with Kazuo and get the answers she wanted. Until then, however, she'd lead Hitsuyo Aku as best as she could. That is, after her and Ryu did what they needed to in Kumogakure.

"Yes, he should be here soon,"
she said in answer to her student's question. They didn't have much time left together before Alice had to leave with her friend to help him get justice for his village. Hopefully it wouldn't be a one-way trip. "The rabbit was good, Brooke. You did well. I think it's time we did some student-teacher training. I don't have a lot of time before I have to go, but here." Removing one of the two practice swords, Alice tossed it to Brooke. "It doesn't have a blade, but if you use enough force it can still break bones. I have one too. I'm gonna teach you how to use a sword." she said, standing from her seat and unsheathing her own practice blade. "Are you ready?"
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm
“Thank you, teacher.” Brooke would say in response to the compliment about the rabbit. It was a bit burnt, perhaps Alice was being kind. Something few people were in the world. Despite their meeting this person was different. Of course, people were nice in the past. Her father was nice, before he burnt her face and her mother was nice before she just let her father do it. All it took was one thing to go wrong and personalities could change in a heartbeat. At least that was common in Brooke’s experiences.

Minds were easy to control. Give a person what they want, they are happy. Take something away and they become desperate to get it back. The most common is aggression, the tool of the impulsive. These people are the easiest to control not much thought going on and very direct. It was the other type that was hard to control. Her father was the impulsive type. Brooke took away his honor as an Uchiha and he got it back by burning a person who couldn’t even defend themself. Good honor there.

Swords? Brooke would catch the sword giving it a glance before standing and taking a stance where she had one free hand, whilst holding out the sword in front of her. She stood sideways to keep the target small, but she would expect Alice didn’t care about the size of the target and would still beat the ever living shit out of her anyway.

To have the best chance I need to use my sharingan. If I can see a pattern and when the attack is coming maybe I can parry or not get hit in the face. Activating her sharingan Brooke appeared ready, but in reality she had no clue what she was doing. She would try to make it look like she did, but that was all she would likely manage.

“I am ready teacher… I think.” She would add waiting for Alice to be ready as well. 

WC: 333
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 am
Brooke caught the practice sword Alice had tossed to her, a confused look on her face. It seemed the Nara's young protege wasn't expecting to practice with swords. Maybe she wanted something more along the lines of ninjutsu. She would get that, eventually. But right now Alice had plans to teach young Brooke about the arts of weaponry, and train the girl to become an assassin. Though, Brooke didn't know that yet.

Alice took her stance. She was relaxed, holding her blade toward her opponent with her left hand. "All you have to do," she began, a mischievous smile forming on her face, "is hit me. So, get to it." Of course, Alice wasn't just going to stand there and let Brooke attack her. As soon as she told her protege to get started, she dashed toward her quickly closing the distance(23 speed) and aimed a strike with her practice sword at the girl's left leg.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 am
All I have to do is hit her. Well that is not going to be as easy as it sounds. Little time to think on it though as Alice moved in. The wooden sword in her left hand went towards Brooke’s left leg, the girls left leg was in front of her Brooke also using her left hand to hold the sword as Alice was. The sword was easy enough to track using the sharingan. Moving her hand the sword would move to parry the strike sent by Alice.

Once, the blade was parried Brooke would move the wooden sword up to target the wrist of Alice the one holding the sword. It wouldn’t be as easy as this and she knew that, but it was as of now the easiest part of her teacher to strike. There was still a matter of that genjutsu, that she had been practicing on the squirrel. If she could learn it perhaps she could use it here and get a quick strike against her teacher. To succeed she had to hit her, but how wasn’t specified. There could be many ways including paralysis.

She wouldn’t try just yet though, it was necessary to play one’s cards at the right time. Seeing how Alice dealt with the parry and follow up strike would be valuable information. Patience was a virtue for a reason, besides that she could not even use the jutsu yet.

WC: 239
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:20 pm
Her student wasted no time in trying to counter. Alice expected a bit of hesitation from the girl, considering their first encounter, but there was none to be seen. It seemed the young Uchiha had found her resolve in the time her master was away. As Alice's sword was nearing its mark, her student's blade came up to meet her own in a clumsy parry. It wasn't masterful or elegant by any means, but it was impressive considering the speed of the girl's reflexes. No doubt her accurate response was thanks to her clan's famous doujutsu: the sharingan. Once she was fully trained, Alice believed Brooke would be a force to be reckoned with.

The parry was impressive on its own, but coupled with a counter strike and the girl's promise truly showed itself. It wasn't anywhere near good enough to actually hit its mark, but it certainly made Alice pick up the momentum a bit. With a quick jerk of her sword arm and flick of her wrist, Alice removed herself from harm's way while also knocking away Brooke's sword. She didn't stop there though. Without any pause, she brought her sword up and quickly whacked her protege on the left side of her head hard enough to leave a bump, no doubt making the girl taking a step back to collect herself. Whether she did or didn't, Alice took a step back herself after her quick counter-strike. Her sword stayed held at the ready, outstretched toward Brooke.

"Not bad kid. I see you've found your resolve. Good. But you'll need to do better than that if you want to land a blow on me," she said teasingly.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:10 am
Of course, I was right. It wouldn’t be as easy as that the girl would think as Alice moved her wrist and knocked back Brooke’s sword even though she still grasped the object, there wasn’t  much she could do to stop the wooden sword from hitting her head. Aside from using her other arm to shield it. The arm would come up, but it made no difference, as the sword hit, Brooke’s ears began to ring briefly. Ringing someone like a bell, was a common phrase for a reason. The spot hit thumped, a burning sensation. Its pulsating made her think she was bleeding, but it wasn’t.

I need more speed, to see every motion. I must see it all. The two  tomoe shifted as they made room for a third in the girls iris. Three were now there and with her sword she would slash at Alice’s mid-section directly across, bringing the training blade from left to right, while taking a step forward and listening to Alice. Maybe, more strikes but decently aimed is better than less strikes, but more accurate. Once, her motion was finished she would turn the blade to counter Alice’s wherever it may be as long  as she could see and react to it. She was beginning to see the power of her sharingan. It seemed that muscles twitched before the actual limbs moved. Perhaps, this could be used to her advantage. Unlikely however, it seemed not only was Alice adept in the use of blades, but her strength and speed were superior to Brooke’s.

“I can try teacher, though I suspect you already know how to use a sword.” The attack against her wrist was an example, though that could have merely been the incredible speed at which it was done. However, right after there was the hit against her head. Had the moves been choppy, yet quick she would think speed however it was one motion strung together.

WC: 325
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum