Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Haku! (IO)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Haku! (IO)

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:41 pm
Miyamoto was down for the count so Tsume's job now was just to keep him safe. He was going to check for injuries before the sounds of a man's foot hitting the ground of the bunker echoed. Tsume quickly turned to see the man. Isshin I presume, Tsume thought as the man went on to say. "Now that I have you all right where I want you, it is now the time I finished what I began, making a shinobi turn heel and become an agent of death and despair so that the village may become pure once again" Tsume gripped the sheath of his katana. "I'll be honoured to take you to hell for what you did to Hakucho and Sensei Miyamoto." Tsume used the Quickdraw technique, bring his blade quickly out on Isshin as he got closer to his former student. If it was a hit, the Isshin chest would be sliced open from his left hip to his right shoulder. Tsume never understood the monks that persecuted them time and time again. Tsume might have the last straw against the religious. Either it was the shinobi or the religious, there was no longer a bond. Isshin had severed it along with other anti ninja monks. 

WC:208
TWC: 3093
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:33 pm
Isshin looked at Tsume as he gripped his katana. The look was one of delight as Isshin looked at the boy before setting Miyamoto down for a moment and with a sigh, he would pull out his own blade, a black katana that was a staple in the queensguard regimented troops. The quickdraw was matched as Isshin blocked the blade with seeming ease. He would step back as he would laugh and get into a stance that showed off his prowess and knowledge of the arts of the blade.

"Boy, I was just going to kill you quietly and easy, and sell your feathered friend for some quick Ryo, but now I see that you want to defend that poor refugee there," He said as he pointed his blade at Miyamoto. "Then I guess I will have to end you like a dog," He would end before he stepped forward and brought his blade with him as the swing looked televised as a simple slash. However, at the last moment, Isshin would activate some sort of wind-based technique as his skin would turn pale as his swing turned to a piercing strike at a speed of 110.

If the strike were to land on its mark Isshin would attempt to pierce Tsume in the right shoulder, all the while it seemed as though he worried not of his own safety.

WC:230/4,010
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 pm
Tsume's attempt to end the jonin level monk seemed to have drawn his attention. Isshin had his own katana, black in colour, and countered Tsume's katana, the clash sending the sound of swords clashing around the bunker. This wouldn't let the check the Chokyoshi off guard. The monk got into his stance, the proper stance for hold a katana. Tsume did likewise. 

"Boy, I was just going to kill you quietly and easy, and sell your feathered friend for some quick Ryo, but now I see that you want to defend that poor refugee there...Then I guess I will have to end you like a dog," Tsume glared at him. "Don't get cocky!" Isshin swung at his right shoulder, he was fast. The blade hit his shoulder, causing a huge gash, but Tsume countered it with his katana so it wouldn't travel further down. With the damage dealt to him, the transformation jutsu disapated, showing the real Tsume. Tsume struggled, it was held in his shoulder. He wasn't afraid to admit that he needed help. Sadly that wasn't coming anytime soon. And if it was going to be like that, he had a paper bomb in his sleeve. He wasn't going to let Miyamoto get killed or Hakucho. 

Once again, Tsume had a second attack under his first. He started to infuse wind chakra through the blade and cut right through the black tinted blade. Tsume was free and backed off to pull out the shard on his shoulder. His right arm wasn't very strong now. The Chokyoshi felt almost hopeless, he knew that he wouldn't survive if this battle continued. 

WC: 271
TWC: 3364
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 pm
"Cocky is not the word I would use in this situation boy.  Confident is more my speed."  He said just before watching Tsume break his blade.  There was no look of shock on the man's face, but rather a profound look of sorrow.  It was soon replaced though as he tossed the blade to the ground as debris began to fall from above.
"A token of a time that I needed to be rid of, thank you for that, but  I see that you still have a wound on your arm.  You won't be able to fight much longer.  Next time you should use something like fabric to conceal yourself...I remember you and your family will not be around much longer to mourn you I promise."  Isshin said just as he launched into another attack, unseen would be five needles in his right hand behind his back.  His plan was to stab and poison the boy and leave him to burn to death.

Just as he would inter within half a meter of Tsume however, Miyamoto would wake up as he would reach up and grab Isshin's hand with both of his before he could actually strike.  The look on his face as the manipulated fabric peeled away from him to show that he was at one point bleeding from his forehead.  With a simple move to make the snake hand sign, he would activate the added weight technique.  Isshin looked down finally in shock at what just happened, he could no longer move as Miyamoto stood up and looked at Tsume.  A smile on his face he would pat his teammate on the shoulder as he would pick up the discarded blade from the ground.

"Boy...you can still learn from me, become a hammer to take back your homeland...become a hero to the citizens still living in the ruins of Amegakure...all you have to do is finish that shinobi there...free me and we can escape back to my temple."  Isshin looked to be pleading with Miyamoto, and Miyamoto honestly seemed bothered that Isshin mentioned his village like that, he did not even look at Tsume as he held that black blade in his hand.

"Tsume, grab Haku and look away."  Miyamoto would say hoping to give the boy enough time to do as he asked.  After ten seconds he would take the broken blade and bury it to the guard inside of Isshin's body right above his heart as he would then drag the blade slowly to the right before looking up into his eyes.
"I will take Amegakure back with my own two hands, and the monks and religious leaders of this village will one day come to rely on the shinobi just like the citizens already do.  When my time comes and I join you in hell I want you to remember the pain I am giving you now.  This is MY gift to you...Isshin."  Miyamoto would say leaving the added weight technique up as he fetched his Kanabo from the debris below the flaming hole of the wrecked house above.  Isshin could not believe what was happening as he did not speak.  He coughed blood and looked at Tsume, the boy that brought his downfall...and as Miyamoto came back into view he spat the blood out at him as it landed on his face.

Miyamoto looked at the wall to the left as he soon found that there was a switch that opened a path into the sewers of the village, their getaway.  Just as the debris began to fell and flames spouted into the room Miyamoto would command Tsume to leave, and just before the flames would completely overtake Isshin.  Miyamoto would use the Demon lantern technique once more and leave the lanterns all around Isshin.  He would then go to the entrance of the sewer and leap down.  No final words would be said to Isshin as he left the man to his fate.

WC:670/4,680
(The demon lanterns will explode on Tsume's post.)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm
All Tsume's counters had worked but like before, he was still injured. The wound was bleeding badly, and Tsume only had his clothes to conceal the wound. The Chokyoshi pressed down on it ti stop the bleeding. Isshin taunted more, saying that him and his family would be around no longer one they were done. As the monk was going to finish off Tsume, Miya sprung into action. The chunnin grabbed him and used weighted boulder on him, immobilizing Isshin. Warmly, Miya looked at Tsume, telling him to take Hakucho and get out of there. Tsume nodded weakly and grabbed the cage. He headed over to the passageway with the cage in one arm. He looked at Miyamoto saying his last line to Isshin before Tsume jumped up the passageway and through the fire to escape the building. 

It was mostly just ashes now, the fire had been put out by the fire team. Luckily, Tsume was able to slip by without being seen by anyone. He got further from the ruins and towards the nearby forest to wait for Miyamoto. He knew that Miyamoto knew medical ninjutsu, so he would wait for him to the wound dealt with. Hakucho started to awaken. Once his eyes opened, he started to panic. "Shh, calm down. I'll explain later." Tsume told his pal. He was just happy his friend was able to get up. Tsume opened the cage after patching up his wound with some ripped clothing. Hakucho flew towards Tsume and rubbed his beck into him, a sign of deep caring. "Thanks bud, Miya will be here soon." Tsume told him. Haku looked at the cloth soaked in blood, he wished he was awake to beat the crap who ever did that to Tsume, which was very sweet Tsume thought. Hakucho deeply cared about Tsume and Tsume cared deeply about Haku. That's how they were a perfect team, they always had each others back. 

WC:323
TWC: 3687
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:07 pm
Miyamoto would quickly make his way to where they had set up their rally point in the wooded area inside the village. They were heavily outmaneuvered if they remained where they were. As he neared the area he calmed down before walking up to Haku and Tsume, his body still smelling of burned wood and his hands were stained with the blood of his enemies. He saw Tsume still injured as he used his Yin Healing Wound technique to fix the wound faster, first and foremost he wanted to make sure his teammates were alright as he looked at them.

"I assume you both did not get spotted while escaping. You did well to leave when I asked...the horrors of that place will now hopefully fade away. As will the evil that was Isshin, as long as his stain was just secluded to that one place." He said as he looked at his teammate.
"But you have found your friend, that is what matters the most here Tsume, your partner, Haku is indisposable to you...he will make you strong and in turn, you will make him strong. Good work tonight." He said as he gave the Genin a pat on the shoulder that was currently being mended by Miyamoto's own chakra. He did not know what else to say as his mind was preoccupied with Isshin and of his past.

WC:230/4,910
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:56 pm
Miyamoto finally came from the rubble, he smelt of soot and embers. As Miya came over to the students aid, Tsume noticed the blood stained hands. He and Hakucho looked at their sensei as he used Yin Healing Wound. "Thank you," he said. The wound would start to seal up with Miyamoto medical chakra. The blood stained cloth would be the only reminder of this. Well, that and the memories that will imprint itself into their memories. 

Miyamoto assumed that he didn't get spotted, Tsume nodded. Then he continued, "...You did well to leave when I asked...the horrors of that place will now hopefully fade away. As will the evil that was Isshin, as long as his stain was just secluded to that one place." Tsume felt bad for his sensei, he must have endured so much with Isshin based off how he would talk about him. "You and Isshin...have a long history." He said, understanding that his teacher was going through a lot. Miya then gave a lesson on how that Hakucho and Tsume need to stay close and that they could never be replaced. 

After Miyamoto was done talking, there was a bit of silence. Then Tsume spoke. "Isshin said something to me while we battle...he taunted that he would kill me then my family." Tsume sighed and continued. "I don't care what he says about me...but he made me think of my family...they are all ninja." Then he got to the point. "What if they get killed by these religious?" Now he seemed a bit more angry with this next thing. "Isshin won't be the last...there are groups constantly tormenting us, ready to kill us without hesitation."  Hakucho understood what he was thinking, and he agreed, no way he was about to lose his loved one because of some delusional. 

WC:303
TWC: 3990
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:52 pm
When he heard Tsume bring up Isshin and that they have some history as Miyamoto just sighed and nodded his head. He did not have much to say on the matter except that he was sorry that Tsume got involved at all. However, he was probably the only reason he was still among the ranks of shinobi at this very time so that had merit in itself.

"Me and Isshin have a complicated relationship. He trained me and showed me how to be a shinobi in a village that shunned shinobi. He was apart of the guard of the queen at the time, a veteran of the policing force of the village. He also oversaw my growth when my grandfather passed from this world and into the next. There was always something different about him, and it showed in our training sessions. He was a brutal teacher." He started as Tsume would begin to speak about his family and that most likely this would not be an isolated incident. To which Miyamoto also knew of and just closed his eyes and nodded.

"Most likely my friend, we are standing at the very edge of a civil war...or at least a great schism that may require all shinobi and civilians to unite against the evils of the supposed organized religions of the village. I just pray that we are ready when the time comes." Miyamoto said as he sat down on the ground to take a moments breath to finally clear his head.

Was Isshin really gone?

WC:260/5,170
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 pm
Miya explain that even though they had a complicated relationship, Isshin still did so much for him. Tsume nodded and wondered what he would do if say Miyamoto turned out like Isshin. Would he kill him? Most likely. If he every did, it would be so that he could save the old Miya. He hoped that wouldn't happen. But he remembered when they were down in the bunker him say he would try to restore Amekagure. So it was possible he would clash with Hoshi for the goal to be achieved and if that happened, Tsume and Hakucho might have to pick a side. 

Then Miya responded to what Tsume said. He said that they were at the line of having a civil war and that he hoped we'd be ready for it. That just made Tsume think, who would strike first. If the Shinobi strikes first, they would most likely win but if the Religious strike first, then more lives could be lost. Say like an attack to the academy. Of course they would be able to fight back but it might be too late by then. 

Tsume didn't say anything though, he knew they all need some rest to recover mentally and physically. Once his wound was healed, he rose with Hakucho on his shoulder, patting his sensei's shoulder. "Thank you, now let's get some rest." If he wasn't stopped, he would body flicker away in the direction of home.  

WC:242
TWC: 4232
EXIT
CLAIMING:
21 stats toward Haku and Tsume
1344 WC towards Iai beheading (3500/3500) for Tsume
2888 WC towards Hazy Moon Night (2888/4000) for Tsume
2000 WC towards C rank Taijutsu Style: Block (2000/2000) for Hakucho
2000 WC towards Heavenly Foot of Pain for Hakucho
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum