Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Haku! (IO)  Empty Haku! (IO)

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:50 am
The morning was always the same for the duo of Chokyoshi. Tsume ate alone weirdly but just guessed that Haku had just overslept. Then the showers were the same and getting dressed. Still, no sign of Hakucho. Tsume put his gear on and called, "Haku? Where are you? We have to go train." The Chokyoshi stood there in silence for awhile. Still, no Haku. Tsume started to get worried. He looked around the house,  living room, bedroom, and kitchen. No Haku. Tsume started to get worried, he looked high and low for the white-winged bird. Even in the closet. Finally, Tsume noticed that the window had been left open, and he went to go check if he flew out the window for something. He found something, but it wasn't Hakucho but a long strand of blonde hair. It wasn't Tsume or anyone that had been to his house before. That's when he pieced something together. There were dirt and snow all over the carpet, leading to the bedroom and to the stand Hakucho slept on. He noticed something behind the stand, broken glass. It was clear now. His house was broken into and Hakucho was taken. 

Fleeing his house, Tsume went in search of someone. He needed help finding his friend as he had no clue on who could have taken the bird. He thought through a list of friends he had. Most weren't available or he didn't know where they lived. He knew where one lived. Miyamoto. He had once followed Miyamoto just for the reason that he might need him one day. Also, he could just as any jonin that knew him and he would be able to point it out. Tsume retraced where he remembered the house was. finally, he found it and knocked on the door, hoping for Miyamoto to answer.  

WC: 305
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Haku! (IO)  Empty Re: Haku! (IO)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:54 pm
It was daylight, and the celebrations of his family seemed to have gone on for more than a few days. It was not commonplace in the village, but everyone knew the family it seemed and people were pleased to see that my brother's wives had raised such great little toddlers. Miyamoto himself was happy, but he could feel that there was something off, perhaps he had eaten too much or even worse...he was getting sick. Regardless, he was not going to let that bog him down. A package at his room doorstep was as if a gift from the gods. The Titan's Wrath was finished and he now had his very own weapon that he would call his own. It fit him better than any sword would anyway.

After dressing in simple shinobi attire; black pants with combat boots, belt with pouches, an undershirt with mesh interwoven in the fabric for safety. He then donned his Flak Jacket, taking his Ame headband and placing it on his right arm and tying it tight. Finally fixing his hair and putting his Hoshi headband on he would attach the Kanabo on his back as a knock came at his front door. It seemed alarmed, and with a quick activation of the Mind Eye technique, he was able to spot that it was a member of his team Tsume. He was quick to yell out that he was answering the door and that he was leaving for the day as he walked out to greet the bird boy...minus the bird.

"Yo, Tsume! How are you, you seem a bit flustered, also where is your feathered friend?"
Miyamoto would ask as his team leader and not really as a friend as he made a quick sweep of the area to make sure the others were not just trying to hide to draw him out. After a few minutes of quiet introspect he noticed Tsume was still not speaking. "Hey speak up man, you came all this way to see me, and I know where your place is. Why come here alone, are you in distress, speak up!" Miyamoto commanded as he almost reached for his Kanabo thinking something bad was about to happen.

WC:370
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:18 pm
Tsume waited patiently, hoping to get help from Miya. Luckily for him, Miyamoto answered the door not long after he knocked. He said his hellos and asked where Haku was. He didn't seem happy to see him, or something cause his tone wasn't really friendly.  But that didn't matter, all that mattered was if Miya would help him. "Hakucho is missing, my guess is that he got kidnapped." Tsume took out a plastic bag with the needle, "It's what I found, they used a sleeping poison is my guess." Tsume sighed and explained further. "Mother told me that Hakucho was a rare bird species, so my guess is that he got stolen to be sold off on the black market."  Now that his explanation was out of the way, he went to why he was there, "I need help, and you're my sensei, so I thought you'd be my safest option." He wasn't lying, and also the black market was a dangerous thing to get involved with, it could turn bloody. Tsume wasn't about to risk going alone, especially with his best friend's life was on the line. 

Tsume remembered back when he was just a kid and Hakucho was just a little hatchling, his mother would go on and on about how special both of them were. Which also sparked another observation, they never really when outside without anyone with them until he was sixteen, the age he learned to defend himself. He always thought she was just being overprotective, but maybe this was the reason she never kept her watchful motherly eye until he was older. So that he wouldn't get stolen. Well, Tsume failed as a best friend, but he wasn't about to let thieves from the black market take his undying friend. 

WC: 296
TWC: 602
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:39 pm
Tsume seemed to pick up on his warry looks as he seemed displeased, but when he began to explain what was happening Miyamoto grew displeased with what he was hearing. Even though he grew up having mostly no friends, did not mean that someone was allowed to deprive someone of theirs...especially one of the members of his team. When he explained the needle and presented it in a plastic bag, Miyamoto snatched it, rather abruptly to examine it. He took it out of the package carefully so that he could look for any identifying marks that might lead him to a particular smith or maker of the weapon.

"Well the fact that our village boasts an impressive amount of blacksmiths we may be searching for a bit, I am trying to find out if there are any particular identifying marks," He began as he listened to the rest of what Tsume had to say. Haku was indeed a rare species, it said so in the boy's shinobi file, but to be so brazen as to break in under the cover of night and steal it without a single person noticing was troubling. "I can see that there was at one time a sort of indention near the back, perhaps makers mark but has since been removed." He said as he went quietly to think about what they could possibly do. Of course, the most straightforward method was to find a way to the black market and probably fight their way through. Or they could go from Smith to Smith to figure out who forged such weapons and if they knew about them being used for such activities. "So shall we take the easiest way to find your friend, or we could go the safe route and find out who made the weapon for who." He finished as he stared at Tsume. It was easily seen that Miyamoto was actually concerned, yet the Chuunin did his best to look hopefull for Tsume.

WC:310/680
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:18 pm
This was turning out to be quite the case. Tsume understood if Miyamoto wouldn't help him, it would take a long time and it wouldn't be easy. Plus it was possible that Miyamoto saw their relationship more professional than an actual friendship. Luckily for the Chokyoshi, the Teremi seemed somewhat interested, at least enough to give him some key points. "Well the fact that our village boasts an impressive amount of blacksmiths we may be searching for a bit, I am trying to find out if there are any particular identifying marks," That point was true, as blacksmiths were in a lot of places, he only went to the one close by his house for his own weapons but he had seen them around town. Miyamoto, being the good detective that he is, noticed on the needle there was a mark that was removed. 

"So shall we take the easiest way to find your friend, or we could go the safe route and find out who made the weapon for who," Miyamoto asked. Tsume didn't take much thought of his choice because he already knew a board places to look. "Let's find out who made the weapon, that way it could lead us to the black market." Tsume then pointed out, "Although we know that the needle was handmade, it would have to be someone that knows how to make needles, they aren't common blacksmith made weapons. Also, the person using the needle would need to have some medical training." Medical ninja's commonly used needle because they knew the places to strike. That's when Tsume needed to know something. "So, does that mean you're in?" He asked. Once again, he understood if Miya didn't want to help, but the Chokyoshi would greatly appreciate the help from his sensei.  

WC: 298
TWC: 900
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:41 pm
Tsume seemed a little more eased by Miyamoto's response to the whole situation. It would indeed be easier the more eyes and ears that they possessed to find Haku. Upon Tsume responding that he would rather take the safe route, Miyamoto chuckled as Tsume offered his own analytical insight into the investigation. Then with a quick hop down onto the ground in front of his house, he would begin walking towards the closest blacksmith, which so happened to be the one near Tsume's own house.

"You know I am in on this too, I can't let anyone hurt a member of my team seeing as we seemed to have already lost one." His words were solid and sure. He had heard of the incident a few nights back and was saddened by it, but the minds of humans were always so complex. "The Smith by your house, how much do you know about him?" Miyamoto asked as he continued his trek, never slowing, always keeping a consistent pace as he thought of the words of Tsume and how the culprit that made the weapon had to be a Smithy that had specific knowledge of medical devices used by shinobi.

It took roughly four minutes for them both to arrive at the Smith's place of work as Miyamoto would look back to Tsume with a concerned look at the front seemed empty and then walk back to the sound of a hammer striking an anvil. Once they arrived at the back, he saw that the Smith was hard at work on a wicked looking weapon, almost identical to ancient foreign weapons only seen in books. "Pretty fancy that a simple smith could make weapons based on just myth alone. What exactly are you making?" Miyamoto asked, which gave the smith a prompt answer soon following.
"Just because it is myth does not mean it has never been made. That is why I do the things I do, every bit of effort put into a weapon makes it that much more beautiful. Like the potent prick of a needle, to the broad design of a shield." The answer came as a sort of play on words as Miyamoto did not move his gaze away from the man as he stood silent for a moment observing the scene.

WC:385/1,065
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:13 pm
The boy's action changed, he was now leaving his own house to find the nearest blacksmith, which was the one that lived near the Chokyoshi's house. Miyamoto commented on how he wasn't about to lose another one of the teammates. This caused Tsume's spine to tingle. The Teremi was talking about Thor. Tsume still could shake the nightmares he had about that night, his teammate dead because of him. Because of a stupid kiss. Tsume vowed never to let relationships effect him like that again, he would do this by never having that relationship ever again. No girlfriends, and no boyfriends. 

Then Tsume's mind snapped to the present, he wasn't about to lose another person close to him. Miyamoto asked if he knew anything about the smith. "Not too much," he replied. "He works all day as far as I know and I've never seen any of his family." Tsume had only gone over a couple times for kunai and his katana, but that was it. He had commented on Hakucho's beauty once though, saying it was a lovely bird. It could make him a suspect with him being close to Tsume and Haku's own home and being pretty shady on his own. 

Not much afterwards, the two entered the shop and Miya started with the investigation. "Pretty fancy that a simple smith could make weapons based on just myth alone. What exactly are you making?" Miya started. The Smith replied "Just because it is myth does not mean it has never been made. That is why I do the things I do, every bit of effort put into a weapon makes it that much more beautiful. Like the potent prick of a needle, to the broad design of a shield." It was true, the weapon he was working on was a sight to behold and looked as if it were a tale of mythical warriors and epic battles. Tsume would let the Smith and the master talk things out while he used his gifted eyes on looking for something small or large that might lead them on a trail of some sort. 

WC: 353
TWC: 1253
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:10 pm
"But just because one makes peculiar items to preserve mythology does not mean that is all one does correct?" Miyamoto asked after the Smith's rebuttal, which brought him a quick response.
"A smithy is in a village to make general goods that require metalworking to a degree and precision that makes even a shinobi's hands look like a child's. I make whatever is asked of me, whether it be tools of subterfuge or a simple hoe for farm use. I assume your inquiry is not for a purely philosophical purpose...So...what do you two want." The Smith asked Miyamoto smiled, the smithy seemed to actually be well versed when it came to matters of speaking. Must be why Tsume comes to him and why he has not been seen with family. That is when Miyamoto took out the needle and put it next to the smithy as he sat across from him as if it were some act of defiance.

"That needle there was made in this village, I do not know who made it, but its purpose is very clear. So I see that you can either help us here, or you could hinder our investigation. It is purely a game of chance here and the odds are in your favor, but let me tell you this not as a threat but as a warning. If you stop me from finding whoever bought these, then I will make sure that the remainder of your days is spent looking out at the world as a shell of a man. However, if you have nothing to do with this then you could simply write us off as spectres." Miyamoto said in a very cold tone, not making contact with Tsume as he did so. The smithy was quiet for a time.

WC:300/1,365
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:23 pm
A conversation was one of the most common ways of analyzing, Miyamoto seemed to know that well. Body language, ways of speaking and tone were some things that helped in analyzing. They both were very fluent in their speaking as if they were writing a poem on the spot. 

They continued their talk of making weapons to commemorate the tales of old. That conversation was soon broken with Miyamoto finally getting to the point of why they were there in the first place. "That needle there was made in this village, I do not know who made it, but its purpose is very clear..." Miya started after showing the man the needle. "So I see that you can either help us here, or you could hinder our investigation. It is purely a game of chance here and the odds are in your favour, but let me tell you this not as a threat but as a warning. If you stop me from finding whoever bought these, then I will make sure that the remainder of your days is spent looking out at the world as a shell of a man. However, if you have nothing to do with this then you could simply write us off as spectres." Miya intimidated. He seemed very interested in this case of the stolen bird. To add to the threating tone in the air, Tsume unsheathed his blade just a bit to make the sound of sliding metal of a blade, something that the Smith would know the sound very well. Tsume's eyes looked around the smith, seeing if he planned to pull anything on the two. If this blacksmith was indeed working with the black market, then he most likely would have some kind of defence. Don't worry, Haku...Tsume thought, We'll get you back.

WC: 301
TWC: 1554
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 pm
Seeing the flash of Tsume's blade almost made Miyamoto look towards his companion, but he kept his eye on the blacksmith just as the scene turned a bit sour.  The Smith sighed as he examined the needle knowing what was going on he played cool under pressure.  Miyamoto was reading the body language of the smith as usually intimidation tactics like this would constitute a fight or flight response.  With a sigh, the Smith put the needle down before first looking at Tsume then to Miyamoto with a cold and calculating gaze that made Miyamoto feel just a bit uneasy.

"Aye, this one is indeed mine but seems my mark has been removed.  So in that regard, I have no ties to the person that bought this particular tool.  He is a monk that lives in the village, I don't know nor care about his religious practices, but I never knew he intended to steal from a customer of mine..."  He began as Miyamoto intervened this point as he had got some of the information he needed already.
"His name is all I need Smith, then you can go back to doing what you always do.   My friend and I here will take care of the rest."  Miyamoto finished, absolving the Smith from any future indiscretions, as the Smith just nodded and spoke finally.

f"His name was Isshin."  The Smith finished as Miyamoto's face went white as a ghost.  He stood up and stormed off from the Smith's forge as he had to breathe a moment after learning a ghost from his past was indeed still alive and well.  He did not intend to leave Tsume back behind him, but the thought of the mad that now plagued his life again and that of his team made him enraged.

WC: 275/1640
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum