Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A walk in the park [io,nk]

+3
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Bobby Hill-chan
Sanae
7 posters
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A walk in the park [io,nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk in the park [io,nk]

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 am
She looked at both of them and observed what they were doing and talking. He had this annoying puppy dog eyes and she rolled hers at the sight of this. She could almost imagine what he was thinking and it annoyed her even more. If she had ever been this way her father would have put her right to it and she would never have thought twice. But now there was Tatsuma-sama cradling the boy almost just like a baby and well she kind of knew what was about to happen a moment before he announced it. He wanted them both to train together. Oh wouldn't that be a blissful event, no it would not. She was standing there clam and silent as he invited the boy to tray.
As said before she would not say something against her superior. So she would not go against what he said now. As he told them to stand side by side she stepped to steps forward, but not more, he would need to go the rest of the way if he so terribly wanted to. She did not, she could make do without Thor but then she might need to find another teacher as it seemed the one she had was already turning to someone he deemed to be more in need.

WC: 220
WC: 1682
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:21 pm
Tenma happened to be taking a stroll, when he happened upon a sight, Sanae, he remembered her from the short training, he wondered if she would remember him, however what confused him was the two men she was with, from what he could tell, neither wore a symbol of Hoshi, this worried him and he approached the group.

Tenma with his black hair, and eyes of yellow, he looked at them all, his black gi under the chuunin vest, and his Hoshi headband around his neck, he proudly shown exactly who and what he was, minus the information that only Sanae knew about him, and that is his ice abilities, he kept any sign of those hidden at the moment.

He would clear his throat however to make his presence known if his Chakra alone did not inform the others of his presence, then he would announce himself "Greetings, My Name is Tenma, Might I ask, what buisness do you two have here?" He pointed to the two males, stepping to be beside Sanae, keeping his eyes on the two males, waiting responses.

(OOC, I was given permission to be here by both Sanae and Xuba, in case Thor is upset by my presence)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 pm
Thors questions were all answered as far as he knew. Then Tatsuma told him to be respectful to women, “ I am sorry sir, i haven't know many people for many years especially women. My family died early in my life so my social skills are quite lax sir.” Thor glanced around and glanced at sanae repeatedly. Thor went and changed, then tatsuma told him told walk up to sanae and stand shoulder to shoulder with her. He talked about church and all thor could think about was him getting on to training but he remained respectful. “ My name is Thorfinn but i would prefer to be called thor, I am sorry Sanae for my actions I can't say anything to truly apologize but i hope this is a good start.” Then tatsuma said something about religion that thor semi ignored but tried to be respectful.

Then a man started to walk up and ask  for thor’s and tatsuma’s information. All thor said was “ My name is thor i am a visitor to the village”. He was looking at the man he looked around his age with strange eyes and a dope as f**k gi. He was a ninja of hoshi witch intimidated him, he could kill thor and nobody would blink an eye he was an orphan with no friends.

Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:10 pm
Ah the tingling in his spine only said there was something in the air. Merely a powerful force he reckoned as chakra which he naturally kept slightly above the civilian level.

"Tis a pleasure thorin... i shall call you thor. Yes its a pleasure thor. Mind you that we can always brush up on your mannerism good chap."

Xuba stated as he nodded knowingly at thor's following statement. He too knew loss. Which he seemingly did not take mind of now. It was mutral. The sad life of people cursed in a world where back stabbery was apparent.

"Temma? Tis a pleasure good sir. Im known as tatsuma uneo. A traveling  man of the hand to hand arts in search of a place that can help. Hopefully my visitation can become more permament as this is a marvelous city. Mind you. I enjoy that gi? Whereevere have you found such a well worn fabric?"

Complimentary? Yes. But truthful he had envy deep down as he stared the man in the eyes smiling warmly.

"Hm seeing as you must be like sanae here very skilled in the arts. I would like to well have a sample as you give off a powerful... chill"
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 pm
Sanae looked at the boy standing beside her with a short glance and nodded shortly. "Then I shall be sorry for letting that cake hit your face", she said maybe not as warm as she could but not as cold as before as well. She then turned to Xuba again awaiting his commands on what should follow next since he was the trainer for now and she just a mere student to his. The situation was kind of tricky because she for a moment had felt kind of special about it but now it seemed as once again there was nothing really radiant about her. She signed silently and closed her eyes and took a deep breath as someone else came up on the scene. She remembered him quite good and the fact that he was wearing a chuunin flag jacked told her he had reached his goal and she did not quite know what he was up to the last time they met. She slowly bowed towards him as he approached but said nothing because as expected he did not pay any mind to her so far. His interests where to the both shinobi he did not know so far another annoyance for the day but still she kept quiet about it but gently said: "I congratulate you on becoming a chuunin." But nothing more than that.

WC: 228
WC: 1910
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:22 am
Tenma listened to everyone first, he would respond to Sanae first however "Thank you Sanae, sorry I did not talk to you first, I just wanted to make sure you were safe" Tenma place his hand on Sanae's Shoulder, a slight smile of sincerity on his face, keeping the other two in his sights, then he addressed the others. "Greetings, Tatsuma, Thor, Well, I would welcome you to the village, however the Kage would need to be the guy you talk to , ya know , to make your stay more permanent, So is there anything I could do for you guys?"

Tenma kept his muscles tense and ready for action, he did not trust these two, there was something about them, he kept up his guard, while waiting to react to something or respond to any questions or requests
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:03 pm
Xuba called him Thor as he had asked making Thor extremely happy. Sanae accepted his apology go a tee making him slightly optimistic but not giddy. sanae congratulated the man wearing a green jacket he supposed that the jacket meant the man was a chunin. This didn’t scare Thor as much as puzzle him, he had never seen a chunin. Thor had heard Tatsuma ask the man for a sample, this had puzzled Thor but nonetheless it gave him an idea.

He would step forward in front of everyone And clear his throat in an attempt to get everyone’s attention, he hoped they would truly listen. “ I must confess something to you all about my past” unless anyone interrupted him he would continue. “ When I was much younger I watched my mother and three siblings be but hacked to shreds by my father in front of my eyes, I have told this story only once but I feel it is important now.”

I want to become a doctor to help save people, my parents couldn’t be saved but if I can accomplish my dreams then someone else may be able to live. My father was a strong ninja, and had used his chakra for many years. I have begun to wonder if his extreme use of chakra reacting with our blood line could be to blame for his illness. I would like to collect samples from each one of you. All of you are stronger than me, to varying degrees and I would like to see how my dna would react with yours. Please I don’t wish to become like my father, I love it here in hoshi.”

He would then step back in place and attempt to retain his composure. It was hard all he could do was run through that night in his mind over and over like someone had hit the repeat button in his brain without his consent.

Wc 310
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:29 pm
While the man spoke xuba seemed slightly confused at ranks still. Although later he expected to be something akin to the kumo people were that he encountered.

Finally the boy thor gave a "mighty speech" that xuba with folded arms listend to with great interest. The thought of a father hacking his family down drove a pit in the mans stomach as once more he knew not the touch or the fact that he had a father. He was a mistake wroght from lust and the affects of alcohol. Although if he was to say. Perhaps his hands were fated to be bloody from the moment he gave his first cry?

No... no...no...  i live to make a better example than my parents. If hell drags me under it would do it with me reaching for the light. Teaching people to not make my mistakes. And letting me bath the blood of tgeir foes till i bleed no more. Lest my rattling breath i would know that by the woman i love. Would know that who i am and what i stood for. To protect and grant my children a future that i could never have..... when and if i have children. That is why i am here to live a somewhat life.... with someone who can see me for who i am. The man that despite the bleeding soul. Has a heart of gold that.... fought. That fought for life. That defended himself to be here today. To view tomarrow. This guy seeks to be a doctor.... im sorry.

Xuba thought as he watched the young man speak. His voice resonating his past, but xuba was relaxed and kept quiet.

When he was done xuba looked at the boy with a softend face as his warm heart shone slightly.

" it is true bad things happen. But the first step is to take your step forward in getting strong. Find yourself. I did. But i dont think it is reasonable for such a request to ask in such a place as here. I came from a small place. Wandered the world alone. Lost thoes dear to me as well. But like a beacon i came here. For a better future. Some men do wrong by living on a road black as a moonless night. But i would say look for honorable work instead  of mixing ourselves with you. Be yourself. Find yourself. Stay true to yourself thor. You made it this far."

He would state to the young man as his eye fell on temma and he smiled at him genuinly nodding. Then sanae and nodded holding the smile as his eyes softend.

" some would say that when at peace you find your awnser in many ways. Thor!"

His eyes snapped back  to the man.

"To get strong you must come at a wall. And then climb it a thousand times. Even if you fail you learn. So come at me and show me your resolve!"
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:15 pm
She shrugged at Tenma looking at the two others: "I have personally let them in and administrated their visitor passes and therefore I am sure both of them are highly in favour of meeting our beloved kage to get a permanently staying right. But he is also a busy man so appointments may take a while Tenma-sempai. But to ease your mind, I have never been in danger by those two I am quite sure of that", her eyes trailed over Tatsuma and then rested on Thorfinn. Yes she was sure no danger was eminent so she did not quite understand his concerns. But well he was the older and more experienced shinobi, he would know better so she would not say more than she had already to try to diffuse the caution for Tenma a little who seemed unreasonably tense about this. So now she was straightening her back again looking at everyone as closely as possible as Thor stepped up to say something. What would it be now? She wandered as e started to talk and that kind of made her roll her eyes. His caked smeared face did not make it any better. A pity story about his father slaughtering his family and him becoming a doctor as his wish for the future made her sign. Why did everyone have such tragic backgrounds? Was it like a new trend that no one had a happy family anymore but well she at least had a whole family, maybe not happy but her mother was just gone not dead or slaughtered. Nobody cared for that so why should she care.

No the little angel on her shoulder shook his head and her face turned at least a little bit sad as she looked at the young man. But still maybe not as sad as she should be and she would put it at being kind of toughened through experience but still he said something that really rubbed her the wrong way. Another dna collector. She shook her head at his request: "Nope I will never give my DNA to anyone on a free willed basis. Especially not for you to experiment on it with your own. There is a reason why such abilities usually stay within one clan and not doing it is the answer", she shook her head again and then listened to what Tatsuma said. As he looked at her she smiled back at him nothing more, his words did hold true meaning and there was nothing to add.

WC: 422
WC: 2332
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 am
Tenma's tension had eased at Sanae's words, until this Thor spoke about collecting dna, that put him back over the edge for suspecting this one, and since Thor went from standing shoulder to shoulder with Sanae, to more or less being within arms length of Tenma, due to Tenma standing on the other side of Sanae, but facing him and the other male. Tenma would reach out at full speed, attempting to grab the male(thor) by his collar, with his right hand, his left hand reached for a Kunai from his left pocket, if he grabbed the collar of the male he would lift him off the ground, the Kunai was more so to keep the other male at bay if he tried to come at Tenma.

"Let me put it Clearly, Firstly I will never give you anything of the sort, Secondly why would studying our dna help you find out a reaction that is related to someone else and not else, you see, what you speak of does not add up" Tenma pretty much growled at this one, however the other male was still within the corner of his eyes, and although not his main focus at the moment, was being monitered for movement, meanwhile he would speak to Sanae "Stay on your toes, I do not know what they are capable of , but this one has said enough to make him suspect" he did not look at her, more so just wanted her on guard in case he could not stop either of the men from trying something towards her
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum