Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A walk in the park [io,nk]

+3
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Bobby Hill-chan
Sanae
7 posters
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A walk in the park [io,nk] Empty A walk in the park [io,nk]

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 am
A day in Hoshi like any other most would say and also for Sanae this was not really a special day. She had headed out to the wildlife reserve to train a little bit. Since she still needed to perfect her moves and the bone armour indeed was something she based her whole confidence on. Why? Because this was the technique to make her body more resistant to any attack thrown at her and therefore a key to success but it was also hard to hold up the Jutsu because for people like her who had so less stamina it drained her pretty easy so it was a good thing to try to use it more efficiently to spare the cost a little. So as usual she had prepared some lunch this time in the form of the Okonomiyaki that literally vegetable pancakes along with terriyaki sauce and some cut fruits made into a Salad as dessert along with an apple that she was currently biting into as she reached a clearing in the forest where she looked around and nodded. Here was a good place so she sat down her backpack, took some of her pills and drank a sip of water to get them down. As she had swallowed them she went into the centre.

She took a deep breath as she activated the bone armour as she felt it cover her body and make her strong as a wall. So now it was only the trick to keep it up. So what was she to do? She could different stuff. So while she was holding up her jutsu she did what Tatsuma had taught her recently. The art of calming her mind and therefore getting a little bit more conscious of herself and her surroundings as her body calmed itself more and more, getting in tune with everything around her while her heartbeat dropped down as she signed in relieve. This was how she liked it peace and quiet while she was doing a little bit of a meditating routine. Slow movements flowing like the wind a lightly turning and twirling move set that was hers to enjoy and perform so that she would indulge in as she was holding up the jutsu still to make her training more efficient and maybe practice a bit what she had currently learned so that she would get the mechanics in her system. Because first the body needed to know the movements and then the mind could forget about it because the body moved on its own.

WC: 427
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A walk in the park [io,nk] Empty Re: A walk in the park [io,nk]

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:01 pm
Thor was waking up to another sunny day in hoshi he looked out the window and say the girl who had let him into the village. He decided he would bake her a cake to thank her. He grabbed a recipe from his backpack and started to cook first he took his two bowls and made a wet bowl and a dry bowl. Then he started to whip his egg whites and fold in the dry bowl and add his melted chocolate. Then he filled the cake pans and started to bake them. While they cooked he made the icing it was a simple butter cream with an extra amount of cream cheese. Then he took the  cakes out and let them cool slowly. After that he trimmed and iced them. Then he put it in a cake box and ran out the door after the girl. He saw her walk into a wild life reserve. So he followed her in and saw her get extremely concentrated, Thor waited about twenty to thirty seconds before he walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. Then he stepped back and said, “hi I’m thor you let me into the gates, I wanted to thank you for that it really means a lot, I baked you a cake. I know it doesn’t really even start to show my gratitude but it’s a start.” Then he handed her the cake and asked her if she would help him again his learning had slowed considerably and he needed to kickstart it. “ I wish to ask your help once again will you teach me some jutsu I have ran out of things I know how to learn.” All Thor could think about was running he tried to not get attached to other people but he needed to thank her and he needed help to advance as a ninja, she was so much stronger than him and he knew it.

Wc 325
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:16 pm
She was currently in deep concentration as Thorfinn waltzed in on her training to offer her cake? She looked a little irritated and tilted her head as she tried to assert his face to a name. Then she nodded slightly. Then she remembered that he was the young shinobi with this sketchy background that was searching for certain bloodline users within this village. With what she could not and would not help him, because there was nothing she knew about it and nothing she was authorized to tell him. So this had been kind of a no go situation. But as it seemed he had come to good terms with everything. As it seemed he looked healthy and seemed to be full of energy this day. So she slowly took the cake nodding her head softly: "Thank you for that cake but I was merely doing the job I was required to do", she said and putting it to the side since she was not going to eat such heavy food while training. "But baking a cake was very thoughtful of you thank you I will have days to even eat halve of it", she chuckled and looked down patting her stomach. "Seems like you want me to get fat and defenceless", she joked winking at him.

Then he stated that he wanted to learn jutsu from her and she was kind of surprised by it. She was not used to people coming towards her to learn something, because she herself did not know so much. So she looked at him: "Sure I will help you training but I do not know what you specify in. So you will need to help me with that? I am a main Taijutsu user and do know a few Jutsu in terms of Fuuton Jutsu. Then as well some Jutsu that don't have any element as heir basis and two Genjutsu", she offered him as possibilities to choose from. She would look at him curiously what he would seem to be tending to most although waiting from his answer to her question. All the while she could feel power still emitting from her body through the usage of her Jutsu. "If nothing fits you can still just do my training routine with me that should not do you any harm", she suggested and stretched herself a little from side to side again. Sometimes the Jutsu made her fell a bit stiff but it was still alright.

WC: 413
WC: 840

Last edited by Sanae on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:17 pm
She seemed a tad irritated at him interrupting her concentration but he didn’t really care. She was extremely modest but he was extremely happy. She didn’t eat the cake but he wasn’t extremely surprised, they were going to train. She made a dad joke that made Thor chuckle. 

She then told him she was willing to train him and listed the jutsu she knows. Then he asked can you teach me all of your d rank jutsu that aren’t fuuton based. “ Can you teach me the d rank jutsu that aren’t wind based.” She then asked if he just wanted to do her training with her, before she stretched. “ I would like to learn the jutsu from you and then if possible do the training too.” He pulled a rope from his pocket and started to tie slipnots in it while she spoke. It helped him to get in the mood to train and work out.

After she was done speaking he started to set down his backpack, he had to seal the string, his shoes, his sweatshirt and tee shirt. He was left wearing a tank top ,shorts and no shoes. Then he stood up and started to stretch.

Wc:205
Twc: 530
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:08 pm
She wrinkled her forehead and looked at the young man before her and tilted her head to the side. For a brief moment she opened her mouth and seemed as she wanted to say something but swallowed her word before she then rubbed the root of her nose. Going up her fingers placed on her clan insignia as she watched him she rubbed circles around them and then signed. Then again she opened her mouth as he began to do some knots into a rope and she tilted her head the other way. There was so much strain on her nerves that she did not know how to react on this since, how would she? He might not even know what he just said and did, because this was just something based on empathy or rather politeness? She pushed out air through her nose like there was a little bull raging inside her but then looked at him again. "Would you at least care to answer my question or is that entirely above you?", she finally said as she watched him pull off his clothes and set down his stuff just as if she was not even there he did not even care to look her in the eyes while she was talking.

Slowly she turned around to get the cake. It was a shame really, it looked quite tasty but with this she might just be able to get the least amount of respect out of him that he was lacking terribly. So she returned to standing in front of him and as he would look up again because he was ready undressing to the training clothes she would have his face and the wonderful cake he had brought with him meet. Her face a mask of disappointment and slight annoyance while she watched him deal with his cake.

WC: 310
WC: 1150
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:58 pm
The girl asked him if he would care to answer her question, Thor had no clue what the girl meant. He was quite nervous about talking to the girl, then I hit him both metaphorically and physically. His beautiful fresh angel food chocolate cake with buttercream frosting hit him square in the nose, the box his him in the eye. This enraged Thor but he knew this woman had helped him, he wiped the cake out of his eye. He had no idea what to do, he decided he wouldn’t fight her but he wouldn’t let this stand, he started to put his clothes back on. He took off the undershirt and put the tee shirt and sweat shirt back on he also put his shoes back on.

Then Thor turned around and looked directly at her. Thor then said” That was rude, I don’t appreciate that. I wish we could have been friends” then Thor walked about ten to twenty feet away and started to work out. Thor had tears running down his cheeks all he had wanted to do was make a friend in his new home, he had never truly gotten to know anyone on a level above his first name basis. He was hurt not physically but emotionally he was afraid of him self he didn’t want to hurt anyone like his father had.

Wc: 230 
Twc: 760
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:50 pm
Boy it feels good to be alive!

The beautiful sun that shone in this land was truely much brighter. Xuba just left a church after freshening up. Despite the dull  speech that droned on the man. Xuba kept place and confessed to his sins although not meantioning them. He felt at peace as he exited.  

After walking to a bench in the secluded parts of the park, and sitting with one leg crossed he observed the various joliful people. Flashing some impressive white teeth as he had always kept up his hygine out in the world. Yet he took to going for a walk after awhile. He still needed vertification as he disired to be here in hoshi. When the seemingly angry snorts of a girl caught his ears. His colorful shirt of reds,and gold flashed as he turned around spotting sanae  throw a whole cake at some boy amid changing.

Hehe...  nice throw. Hm a good arm deserves a lesson in throwing...

He thought as he saw the guy try to maintain his composure and fail. Red faced in fury the guy stepped away 20 ft as xuba with a stroll walked by with the grace of a crane brushing a clean, but rough hand through sanae's hair. 

"She got you pretty good. Man as good as that cake smells."

Xuba stated as he approached thor. His muscular build apparent behind the red shirt and his grey hair shortly cut. Although he was shy of 20. He seemed much older. He has seen alot.

"Push ups i see? Well then working out does  do the trick with the emotions. Ah you will do great! So what was wrong?"

Xuba stated as he stood next to the boy. He knelt down and extended a hand so he could get a work out. Taking a handfull of the destroyed cake from the boy's face yet careful he tasted the chocolate and it's  deliciousness.

Man not bad!

He thought.

"You bake this?! Awsome! Work! At least it wasnt poisoned you know. Oh this is a good way to train. Mind the anger focus and improve. The way of life of course."

He smiled at sanae as he  was relaxed and at ease.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:17 pm
She looked at him putting his stuff back on and she waited patiently as he was getting ready to get away again. Her eyes rested upon him as she waited for what was to come. Since she now waited for a response any response from him but it would take a while for him to say something. It took a while but then she would get a response from him and it was bitter. Not only for him but for her as well although it would not seem that way through her mask but still it somewhere deep inside hurt. Now as he spoke she looked into his eyes and cleared her throat. "Sure you are rude as well just demanding everything there is without even caring to what everything would be and without even answering the easiest questions properly." She said into the empty space before her not caring if he could hear it or not. Then with no warning there was suddenly a gentle hand through her hair and she did indeed know whose hand t was she felt because it was Tatsuma whom she had offered to stay inside her home. A soft smile glanced her face as she watched him walk by.

Now she was waiting to watch what he did with Thorfinn. Her arms crossed behind her back and her eyes put upon those two as he was starting to taste the cake off of the boys face. She would say nothing not even make a face just wait as her body was still straining from the power drain but none the less it worked still. Last but not least as Tatsuma was smiling at her she was smiling back and bowed to him: "Tatsuma-sama it is a pleasure to see you out here, how was your day so far?" She asked as nicely as she could.

WC: 312
WC: 1462
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:07 am
sanae yelled something at him, probably in an attempt to relieve herself of guilt or sadness Thor didn’t hear or didn’t want to hear. All of his attention was on the man walking towards him he stood down and said some funny words this comforted Thor greatly he stopped working out and looked directly at the man. Then he heard the slightest something from sanae it was the mans name, Tatsuma. Then the kind man took a handful of cake off on Thor’s face and ate it, after that he complemented the cake this made Thor beam with happiness.

He stood up and said” thank you Tatsuma, if I am allowed to call you that. I am extremely shy and that appears to have angered sanae” Thor could tell from the mans physique and his attitude that he was far stronger than Him so he was threading lightly. Then he started to talk to the man, completely ignoring sanae. Thor was focusing entirely on the man in the red shirt. He had been looking for a mentor or a friend while he was in hoshi and he thought that he had just found one. “ Where are you from sir, hoshi or one of the other ninja villages”

Wc: 208
Twc:968
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:45 am
xuba smiled at sane and spoke in turn to them both.

"i am doing well. Yes boy you can call me tatsuma. I hae been in many places but i originate from a small village. However"

xuba stated as a grey eye fell on the boy with a smile yet his glance was stern at the same time. 

"respect a woman please. she had the heart to hit you with your delicious cake. please make it in your heart to understand that they are to be respected. After all just like...."

he paused for a moment that he would say to respect a lady like your mother. However she died many years ago. his hand shook slightly as he glanced sadly at sanae. she would proberly figure he wanted to say "mother" but he could not draw himself. for but a split second he paused fumbling words in his head.

"respect a lady, just respect them. very kind heart but she can be reactive, however!"

xuba stated clapping his hands and rubbing them slightly with a warm smile they looked ready to train and so he motioned to sanae to stand in froint of him. and the boy to stand next to her. 

"shoulder to shoulder please and i shall begin my lesson. i had a good day of church sanae and so i wish to show my gratefulness to the city to grant you two an opportunity. tis a day to not hate, but love and respect one another. life is short.... but we cannot say we should harbor a resentment to thoes we are generous of. nor a resentment to those that grant us their gifts and their own home."

he smiled warmly at them both. please young man state your name and i will evaluate you both on what can be learned at the moment. you wish for knowledge you receive what you ask and wish for. only with mannerism can you truely gain power beyond your dreams. and reach your deepest disires that your heart calls for."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum