Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Unexpected (Kazuhiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected (Kazuhiro)

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:04 am
"I did promised your father, just as he made many premises to me. But more than what we did for each other, we were friends.... Our friendship was unconditional, beyond any promise or advantage we could give each other. It's difficult to put into words but I'd like you to know that as long as you choose to stay with me, this is your home. I will not pretend to be your mother, I could never replace Kumori-chan. But should you feel the need for a parent, you can always count on me."

With that, she stepped back to watch Koan perform the scroll bestowing ceremony, along with the prediction that Kazuhiro will one day be their sage just like Yaju had been. The child looked awestruck for a bit which proved as good a moment as any.

"Your father also had something for you," she whispered quietly once his name was signed on the scroll. Quietly summoning a small scroll of her own, the kunoichi released the simple storage devise to withdraw the Disciplinary Squad Haori within, the very same one she had obtained from Yaju's hideout all those months ago in Kumo. "Your father wanted you to have this, more than you can know. In this Haori lies his absolute faith on what a good shinobi you will make... Arata has a matching one that used to be mine..."

Draping the cloth around his small shoulders, the kunoichi lapsed into silence, giving him the time to drink it all in. once he was able to speak and spoke of his favorite colors and how he'd like his room to be decorated, the blonde smiled. He was a little boy after all.

Taking his hand, she led him from the room, the fox following behind. Kazuhiro would be given his own suite beside her own and tomorrow she will make the arrangements with the palace staff in regards to housing and decoration. He would also need to be added to the official village ninja roster and given his headband and equipment.

But for now all she could do was be glad that she had kept her promise, that Yaju's son and was safe and by her side. Eve if her own was out somewhere roaming the cold dark streets.

(Exit Akihana)
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:14 pm
Everything had happened so fast that he didn't notice the tear on his face, and once it was done? He looked at the Haori for a moment and faltered almost breaking his usual mature-like demeanor," He couldn't have been here, but he prepared something for me...Stupid dad," his voice broke only for a moment, but the words were etched in his mind. The black and white haori slowly slid over his form and onto his shoulders which caused him to look at himself in the mirror of his brothers room.

He needed to grow into it but from the eyes of Koan it looked as if he was staring back in time when the young Raikage had first made the items and shrunk into a kid. A splitting image of that day made the fox both laugh and cry. He missed the old wolf something fierce, but with his cub still around he had a new mission in life. The boy and the fox would walk out with Akihana quietly for a moment, Kazuhiro's head softly planted into the fibers of the haori trying to pick up any faint scent of his father.

As the two walked out of the room his hand clenched Akihana's as he slowly took in everything. The truth. The now. The future yet to come and he had a lot to deal with. The legacy of his father, but what was it? To avenge him? To lay low until he had became stronger to take back the home his father once ruled? So many things clouded the boys judgement until he had reached his new room, and it was there when his door had closed had he looked to the fox with the haori still on his form.

The fox simply looked at the boy while sitting on the bed, his form returned to that of a normal mini nine tailed fox," What will you do now that you know of your father and what was promised years ago? Now that you've found your new family what will-," the fox was stopped by the boy whom had held his hand up. His eyes burned with a small fire that told the fox all it needed to know before the lights slowly dimmed on his old story," We become stronger...then we pave our own future. I don't know what will happen from here on, but I need to get stronger and i cannot do it without you brother...," the two shared a small smile to show their determination and before long the chapter closed with the two looking out of their window into the sky with the same thought in mind that would shatter the old path laid before them. Once the last bits of sunlight touched the ground and the moonlight bathed the city in its cool light, the two voices only had one thing to say.

"This is only the beginning..."

(Exit)

(Claiming Fox contract signed and Koan obtain - 2514 exact)
(Dunno if i can claim the Haori or nah but doing it either way cause yolo)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:04 pm
Approved for signing of contract and both exits.
Please provide a link to Koan and Haori.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34113-koan-l-d-rank-fox

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22452-disciplinary-squad-haori-v6?highlight=Disciplinary+Squad
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:56 am
...Sooo?
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:12 am
Are you buying the item or using wc?
Approved for summon and signing.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:03 pm
It was given IC? So i don't think i need to pay for it
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum