Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

A Unexpected Meeting (P,NK) Empty A Unexpected Meeting (P,NK)

Wed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm
Senba woke up this morning with some energy. It was still morning and the sun was shining bright through his window. He stretched as he got out of bed and did his morning routines. He ate a big breakfast and cleaned the dishes left over. He said to himself "It seems like a good day for training, but I hope there are little to no other ninjas there training." He strapped on his ninja gear with his konoha headband around the bicep of his right arm. His pouch was on his right side, and his katana strapped to his back. He triple checked that he had everything, and that his apartment was clean as a whistle. Senba, walking out of his apartment, locked the door and headed off to the training grounds.

Once Senba arrived at the training ground he noticed there were three other ninja there training. He really did not pay attention to the others, and they seemed to be minding their own business. He thought to himself "There are too many people here for my taste, but that cannot be helped." Senba took the time to notice how cool it was outside, and the slight breeze coming and going. Senba decided to walk into the middle of the training grounds so he would not disturb the other ninjas training. He thought about what he wanted to do, and figured he would start with his favorite jutsu so far. He figured a cool idea would be to use the sky convergence technique to make a water dragon from thin air. This was possible because he had the ability to create water just from the moisture in the air. He focused his chakra until he felt comfortable enough, and formed the hand signs to the water dragon jutsu. The moisture in the air quickly formed into water droplets, and converged together making a water dragon. The dragon formed perfectly, out of what seemed to be thing air, and roared. Its yellow eyes looked at each of the other ninja. Senba smiled and started manipulating it. He made it move around, but not too much. It was kind of big, and did not want to scare anyone.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A Unexpected Meeting (P,NK) Empty Re: A Unexpected Meeting (P,NK)

Wed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm
Navi's form blurred as he came to be sitting in a tall and shady tree. Getting out of the office was nice every once in awhile, and the man yawned as he came to lean against the thick trunk. He began to close his eyes for a nap when he sensed the manifestation of a large chakra signature. His left eye opened lazily and he came to see a large water dragon being manipulated around the training grounds. His dojutsu eyes flickered on, pinpointing a Leaf Genin who seemed to create such a beast from thin air.

With a small level of curiosity he jumps from the tree, landing a few meters from the base of the trunk and walking a small distance towards Senba with his hands in his pockets. Suddenly a massive plume of flame erupts from thin air several meters above the ground. A magnificent orange explosion occurs as the chaos takes the form of a fierce dragon with piercing yellow eyes. The beast hurls itself at the water dragon head on at blinding speeds, likely causing an explosion of warm mist to surround the field as both jutsu dissipated.

Should all go as expected Navi would remain standing there unabated with his hands in his pockets, a small smile on his lips. In some ways it had been a playful prank, but truthfully it had been a ploy to test the power and potential of Senba. Creating water from thin air was impressive, but being able to manipulate it at will was an interesting and versatile power that intrigued him.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 9:54 pm
Senba was having fun manipulating his water dragon. His attention went immediately to the fire explosion that manifested out of no where. He saw a fire dragon with two piercing yellow eyes formed several meters away. Senba did not have time to react as the fire dragon clashed with his water dragon in a blur of speed. This caused a explosion of warm mist, and it surrounded the field as both dragons dissipated.

He eyes blinked in amazement of what just happened. The mist started to dissipate a bit as it spread through the air. He looked around a bit and turned his attention to the man near a tree. Senba thought "What just happened? First I saw a fire dragon and it just crashed into my water dragon? Who in the world is this?" The mist dissipated as he walked up to the stranger. Senba was now standing about 2 meters from him, and he really did not recognize the stranger. Senba asked "What did not like my dragon?" He chuckled a bit and continued "That was amazing; a fire dragon moving at that speed." Senba smiled and asked "I do not mean to be rude but who are you? You look familiar."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am
Navi grinned as the warm mist slowly began to fall across the field and fade, the cloud gently fading into the grass.

"That was quite a powerful technique for a Genin," he said, staring off into the evaporating water. "Now where did you learn to do something like that?" he asked Senba, shifting his gaze to make eye contact with the boy. He ignored the question about who he was for now, instead more curious about the technique itself. It seems that the other ninja that were training in the field had backed off after the explosion they had just created, giving the two of them a large clearing in the center of the training ground.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 am
Senba chuckled a bit from hearing "that was quite a powerful technique for a Genin." He thought about how to explain what he just did. He made eye contact with the stranger then said "It was a combination between the water heavens convergence, and the water dragon bullet jutsu. I guess you are talking about how I created it out of thin air? The water heavens convergence jutsu, once mastered, allows you to form water from the moisture in the air around me. I can create water jutsu without a water source around if there is enough moisture in the air. I am a walking water source basically." Senba smiled and was proud that he mastered such a strong technique. Senba then asks "That dragon was fast and strong; you must be a very good fire user. I do not mean to insult but you are no low rank ninja from what it looks like. I would say.....at least the skill of a ANBU if not higher?" Senba was really curious to who he was as he awaited an answer.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 am
"Something like that," Navi said with a slight grin.

Creating water from thin air was certainly an interesting trick, one that undoubtedly required a user that had a considerable pool of chakra. From a glance with his dojutsu he could tell that this particular Genin had a unnaturally large chakra reserve within him, as well as a strange necklace that seemed to reinforce it. Such a talent with water jutsu would have to come at least partially from genetics, but the jutsu Senba had just exhibited didn't seem to be of a kekkei genkai. Perhaps the boy was just lucky enough to be born into a family with a strength in water jutsu.

Navi took a step forward, and held out his right hand. With an outstretched index finger, he would lightly touch Senba's upper arm. With a burst of chakra, a small dot would appear as a seal. Should all go as expected the small seal would glow for a moment before fading slightly, the Hokage pulling his hand back.

"If you ever get into trouble, just press the dot and you'll be able to telepathically reach me."

Along with a variety of other unique powers, the seal also granted Navi instantaneous teleportation to wherever it was placed. Hell, having access to a ninja who could create water might also be useful. There was quite a bit of versatility behind the technique, but for now, he just mentioned the telepathic communication part.

"You should take on the Chuunin exams soon, a ninja with your skill set shouldn't be a Genin for long."

He stretches for a moment and a familiar apathetic look falls upon his face.

"Well, I have a summit to go prepare for. Come visit me in that building over there sometime," Navi says with a slight smile, pointing to the Hokage Administrative Office.

With that he disappears in a blur of raw speed, vanishing from the training grounds and preparing for departure.

[Navi Exit, unless there was something else]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 am
Senba saw the stranger step forward, held out is right hand and outstretched his index finger. He softly touched Senba's arm he felt something softly hit his arm. A small dot appeared on his arm, and it glowed for a moment then faded. Senba looked at his arm all confused. He listened to what he had to say, and saw him point to the hokage administration office and say "Come visit me in that building over there sometime." Senba was about to say something but the hokage disappeard before he could. He thought to himself "Of all the people to meet in the training grounds.....the hokage himself. What is this dot he put on my arm? I can press it and talk to him telepathically if I get into trouble?" He smiled to himself and continued to train.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum