Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 5 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 am
Ayame caught the book as it was tossed to her and studied yen making clones.

"H-how do they move on their own?" she asked mesmerized. "I only have the shadow clone Jutsu! that is something you will have to teach me!" she announced excitedly and in awe.

As yen began to struggle with the clones, she took up more of an interest in the book. There were several techniques that interested her greatly, though she took Yen's advice and prepared herself to learn the water trumpet technique. Usually, water Jutsu came very easy to her, but this time it might not be just so easy.

Ayame could see why yen thought it might be able to displace the sand, but it still through her off. She would have to have a lot of water pressure to displace the sand without turning it into quicksand or a giant sloppy mess.

Ayame flipped through the pages delicately just to check some different tai techniques, but as it turned out, there were too many for her to read through without her losing interest and getting tired. She gave up on looking through Jutsu for the moment and set the book down by nita placing her smooth red rock on top to prevent it from blowing away.

She then walked back over to the area the fulgurite ditch was in and attempted the hand signs of dragon, tiger, hare before attempting to expel water from her mouth. It had succeeded but barely. Water shot from her mouth but it more so trickled like a calm waterfall onto the sand in front of her.

Nope, that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted a powerful blast of water, not a dinky stream of water.

Sighing, Ayame tried her hand at the Jutsu again, this time focusing more intently on the end goal for this Jutsu: A powerful cone of water that would act similarly to a power washer to remove the sand from the inside of the lake she was building. The water needed to be sturdy, powerful and sharp, something that water usually wasn't.

Ayame attempted the Jutsu again, making each hand sign quickly before expelling the water a bit quicker than the last time: Dragon, Tiger, Hare.

She sighed growing slightly frustrated and then changed over to the other water Jutsu she had been working on before; Water Release: Snake's mouth Jutsu!

Ayame made those hand signs again working hard. This Jutsu was slightly different than the one she was working on prior. yes, it was still a hard and displacing Jutsu, but it wasn't sharp. It was flowier, like a river.

She focused her inner chakra into a river, slowly spitting out controlled bursts into a pool of water to sweep the sand away.

There had to be another way to accomplish this. A way with less elemental energy and more of a physical force.

Ayame grumbled trying again as the sun set a little lower and a little more westward into the sky. It hadn't darkened yet, but she would be running out of time sooner or later. She tried not to let it get to her.

Ayame sat down and began to think. What Jutsu would work best. She couldn't just do a Leaf Hurricane and expect it to work, and shadow clones were out of the question.

She could attempt to transform into something that could dig much faster and more effectively than herself, like a dog or something. Maybe Nita could even dig it out. But that seemed too slow. She needed something fast; something that could be done with minimal damage done to herself.

But what? Ayame picked the book back up and continued to read through it. Maybe Leaf Gale could get a majority of the sand displaced and then the water could do the rest.

She made a mental note of that Jutsu and continued on reading. Arial strip might be able to do the job as well.

"Yen, do you think either of these Taijutsu could give me the desired outcome? I don't plan on giving up, but if the water doesn't displace the sand, the water will become murky or sloshy or possibly even like quicksand. That is not my desired outcome, though. Although, it might be fun to wet down the entire arena and watch them slide around or sink if there's enough water." she mumbled bringing yen the book and showing him the pages on the two Taijutsu Jutsu she had been talking about.

"I already know Leaf Hurricane, so that isn't too big of a deal," she muttered focusing on the lake she had been trying to make. If she could pull this off, she didn't need to worry too much about a water source in the arena.

WC:810
TWC:11149

AP: 105 - 1 = 104

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 Total (Claiming 186/186) (don't approve yet)
Yureigan Level 4: 750/750
Yureigan Level 5: 1000/1000
Raiton: Jibashi: 2000/ 2000
Raiton: Jibashi Mastery: 720/2000
Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu: 1000/1000 (Claiming 781/781) (don't approve yet)
Suiton: Snake's Mouth: 1629/2000
Suiton: Water Trumpet: 810/2000
Body Pathway Derangement: 1124/2000 Total (Claiming 897/1773) (Because Teacher) (don't approve yet)
Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 2000/2000 (Because Teacher)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 5 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:38 am
The girl's question became an amusing point to yen. Would a clone be able to move on its own? Most defintley, clones are just clones. Its not hard to purpose them.

" ill teach you it at one point ayame."

Yen quietly watched the girl work the water trumpet. At one point he was going to use it, except he found that his clones would fit fine. As it was minimal effort and time.

Still to move the sand would  be challenging, for yen never pointed out why to face the wviorment. Ultimately the girl would realize sooner then later that the task was impossible.

"Thats the thing about it ayame. Your training today was based on the impossible. In the end you should note that not only did you face off a challenging case of nerves, distractions, and the eviorment. But you made it through without concerning over every detail. Your body grew stronger, enduring, pressing, but so did your focus. You cared not for heat nor exhuastion, but challenging heat, breakdowns, doubts, fears. This is the way to improve as a shinobi. You gained maturity and further learned to think outside the box. I suggest you mix your two elements to make something unique. Not now, but later. Roll my lesson in your head and focuson yoyr goals. Most importantly pay attention. Ill teach you more on genjutsu, but ill say why oro is powerful. He knows when and how to use genjutsu."

Yen stated as he brushed off his cloak and with an outstretched hand gestered to the book. 

"For now ayame rest. Let your knowledge simmer and grow. We will train again soon enough. By then i will give you another training challenge. But not much eviormental to how you will handle things. The earth always reclaims water ayame, that is why it is impossible challenge. Sand is earth, it will forever drink and never be sated."

Yen stated with a smile as he offered on a split second thought.

"If of course you consider your hunger. I can cook you up something later. A treat on my pleasure and your first lesson with me" 

Yen offered as he if ayame allowed to follow yen back to the residence. The warmth slowly started to cool as the after noon gradually shifted towards evening.

(Exit)

Twc:6,006 (really as much as yen really needs although roughly 1.2k more in rest of topic lol)

750 words to genjutsu mist servant(-25%  of 1,000 wc)

750 words to haze clone(-25%to 1,000 wc)

+1500 to earth turning palm

+900 to display of power

+750 for  doton earth core.

Rest goes to ap: +14 ap

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:40 am
"Uh, Alright!" Ayame said cheerfully when Yen invited her back to the hotel. Of course she would still go to her room after they shared some insight together and stuff. Though she was kind of upset with Yen admitting that her task had, in fact, been impossible, but it didn't show at all.

She picked up her rat and stone and followed yen, feeling hopeful for the coming days.

(Exit)

WC: 122
TWC:11271

Claiming:

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 Total (Claiming 186/186)
Yureigan Level 4: 750/750
Yureigan Level 5: 1000/1000
Raiton: Jibashi: 2000/ 2000
Raiton: Jibashi Mastery: 720/2000
Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu: 1000/1000 (Claiming 781/781)
Suiton: Snake's Mouth: 1629/2000
Suiton: Water Trumpet: 810/2000
Body Pathway Derangement: 1124/2000 Total (Claiming 897/1773) (Because Teacher)
Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 2000/2000 (Because Teacher)

--
Scent Memorization: Yensung Aburame (well over 2000 words in this thread)
Claiming 56 stats for both Nita and I
Also I plan to continue what I couldn't finish here in a training thread with Sal before my fight considering Laz doesn't plan to post until Friday. For the things yen taught me that Sal doesn't have, i will work them back to their original amount by doubling them again.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:14 am

Just a quick note stating Genin arent allowed 3 elements, two at most. Please remove claims for fire element. <3
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:39 am
I don't have any claims for fire...?

The ninjutsu I claimed are Lightning and Water and the Element I finished training here is Lightning and only my second element because my first is Water.

I'm so confused...

Also, Yen needs approving as well.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:02 am

Oops my apologies, i read that as fire for some reason.

Ayame is approved.

For Yen, according to my calculation 6066 - 4650 = 1416. Meaning you get 14 AP for 1400 wc. (AP is earned at 2 for 200 wc). So please fix that. <3
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:18 am
Woops all fixed aki
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:34 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum