Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:03 pm
Ayame cleared her throat. "Oh right, this one. I was going to attempt it earlier, but you activated that Jutsu. I knew it was useless to attempt to touch you because of when I tried to release you from one of Oro's Genjutsu. " Ayame chuckled nervously. "I had been looking to go training with him, but Nita said he wasn't at home. Nita had said something about him leaving and, well, you know the rest."

Ayame sighed. "Perhaps I was too clingy. I don't have a lot of friends, and the ones I seem to make either don't stick around long enough, or merely just cease to exist altogether."She found herself lowering her guard and beginning to open up. She had opened up to so many before that just stopped hanging around for one reason or another, so usually, she kept a more reserved attitude. "Oro was the first to actually stick around, and now I feel like he's pushing me away too." tears started to well up in her eyes. She stopped what she was doing ninja wise. She needed to really let some emotion out sometime or she would explode. She wiped the bottom lids of her eyes before the tears had a chance to fall down her face.

"I'm sorry, that was... really... not appropriate for this situation" she apologized, averting her eyes and trying to build back up the wall that was ever-weakening around Yen. "I guess it just gets really lonely sometimes."

Ayame took a few deep breaths to ready herself, and then flew straight into practice as if nothing happened. As if he hadn't seen her truly loving and caring nature that had been altered so much after doing certain missions and the written part of the jounin exams. It had played havoc with her emotions, and she was never quite the same after putting herself in the right position to answer the questions.

As she focused her breathing, Aya envisioned her chakra becoming a disruptive force. She channeled her lightning element, but instead of it being a flash, she used it as more of a buzz. She turned her chakra flow around and made it fuzzy.

She had to create the perfect opposing force to naturally flowing chakra. It had to be sharp and bouncy. It needed to vibrate uncomfortably and buzz enough to cause the neural messages sent by the brain to be scrambled and translated into another language.

Once she felt ready, she attempted to use it on Yen, provided she could place a hand on his back. She didn't know if this was still in a sparring format or a punching-bag format, but she assumed the latter. If not, she could easily adapt and mix in other Jutsu.

WC:469
TWC: 7932

AP: 150 - 1 = 149

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 Total (Claiming 186/186) (don't approve yet)
Yureigan Level 4: 750/750
Yureigan Level 5: 1000/1000
Raiton: Jibashi: 2000/ 2000
Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu: 1000/1000 (Claiming 781/781) (don't approve yet)
Suiton: Snake's Mouth: 819/2000
Body Pathway Derangement: 1124/2000 Total (Claiming 897/1773) (Because Teacher) (don't approve yet)
Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 2000/2000 (Because Teacher)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:53 pm
Yen felt his body spasm as the girl preformed the technique. However yen simply relaxed his body and it prevented his motion as the technique took hold. Instead he continued exerting his will into a physical manifestation. 

A larger then life wall would seemingly appear as an total representation of his whole being. Like the great wall as it would be both intimidating and further jaw dropping. Seemingly immovable, but impassibla as it pressed its dominance over the girl ayame. As if she needed to somehow pass over this seemingly large obsticle like a mountain. 

Yen spoke as he exerted this feeling of dread throughout the area. 

"You did well ayame, but your break down worries me. What is wrong ayame? What has been bothering you? Frustrating you? I know it is lonely, but you are not alone, but with me ayame. With me here. Speak more of your emotions."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:34 am
Ayame grew sort of distant, staring at a fixed point that had no objectified semblance to anything. To put it simply she was remembering; viewing memories while staring at something that was never there.

"It's nothing really," she said shakily, but could tell Yen would not accept it as a valid answer. She sighed giving up her little happiness facade.

"I've just been thinking. Thinking about a lot. About my feelings. They like to sneak up on me when I tell them to leave me alone, you know?"

She paused sitting down and hoping for Yen to sit with her.  "I guess I should start with Orokana then," she muttered after a moment. "Truthfully, when I first met him, I found him as a kind and considerate boy. He didn't show disgust for my rat. In fact, he was the exact opposite. He asked to pet her and then said she was really soft. He was very kind toward me and even said that it was nice to meet someone who actually paid attention to him." She sighed with a faint smile etched upon her face as she brought her knees up to her chest.

"We trained together often, I guess, and were assigned to a team together, lead by Jace Uchiha, who is another entrant in the exams, " she stated. "One night, I finally could pull off the summoning technique, and he and  I trained." Ayame stopped.

"That particular training session we connected over poetry. He told me I had gained much more respect from him. We recited some poetry and for once I saw a change. He sounded different and smiled differently. Within seconds his demeanor changed. I think he became afraid, for he became nervous as he tried to speak. Then all too quickly he pushed me away and told me he didn't want to see me again. We exchanged some emotions and then the floodgates opened. I learned a lot about Orokana that day; things that I can't and won't repeat. I understood why he acted the way he did. He thought everyone would betray him no matter what. I explained a bit about how alone I had been and how he was the first person to really give a crap about me. I asked him not to leave me." It was evident by the expression on her face throughout this section of her story that she was in a lot of emotional pain.

"Eventually he made it clear that he would never feel anything toward me. I stopped pursuing the feelings I had. Now he keeps pushing me further and further away as I try to be a good friend. I informed him about my decision to pursue the exams and travel to Suna. Shortly thereafter, Orokana attempted to flee the village. We were not on good terms when I left, but I really care about him. He's been through so much. I think I still love him."

She shook her head. "But it's so confusing because I know I love another. I love him differently than anything I can think of."

Ayame quickly changed the topic as tears began to well up in her eyes again. "But this whole trip has been making me think about a lot. About my friends no longer being here; about life. I realized how in denial I was about all of this; about how Innocent I was."

"I had been so hard trying to keep everything together; To tell myself that things were okay, that everything would be fine. Desperately I clung to everything I could. I had tried to force things to stay hopeful for as long as I could, but eventually, I realized that I couldn't just salvage something that had been broken so badly from nothing." She spoke as her body trembled. She had been trying to hold back these tears for so long. They left her jaw locked as she still attempted to stop, a sour taste arising from her mouth.

She could barely speak. "I-I know ninja aren't supposed to... to break down... especially over something so m-m-minor... but all it does is hurt right now. I tr-try to block it; I try not to think about it, but it-it always creeps up on me when everything goes silent." Every time she tried to talk her body shuddered from this hopeless feeling.

"It feels like I'm fighting this battle alone; like I have no one. It feels like I've lost someone dear to me. I guess... in a sense I have, you know?"

Ayame held Nita close as she let out all of the negative emotion she had felt the past months. She cried making very little noise. Her jaw shook as she cried. It all happened so fast that she had no idea how she had turned into a crying mess, nor any idea on how to pull herself together.

"M-maybe I'm just not fit to be a ninja after all... If I can't keep it together in the eyes of another village."

She expected Yen to yell at her or lecture her about the crying, and what she had said, as well as agree that she should not have become a ninja, and braced herself, hiding her teary face from sight.

Little did she know that this was just one of the many lives of the phoenix that she would experience. She would have to pick up the pieces and be reborn, gaining more and more wisdom each time. This was only the first burning death. Somehow she would rise from the ashes and march on, much stronger than before. She just had to believe in herself and push ever forward.

WC: 970
TWC:8902

AP: 149 - 1 = 148

Body Pathway Derangement: 1124/2000 Total (Claiming 897/1773) (Because Teacher) (don't approve yet)

(Holy shit I was reading through some old threads and began crying at the end of "Orokana flees" just because of how I exited the thread.)(This may be indicitive of how I am also feeling rn, buut without the specific set of circumstances Ayame is in.)

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am
His limbs stopped shaking and yen rose to his feet slowly as the girl kept crying and sobbing as he listened to her. He turned towards her.

Emotions... the most underestimated power of a shinobi. We care, care enough to stay silent, care enough to kill....

Yen stood quietly infront of ayame as she continued to cry an storm. She kept  her heart and soul in reveal. There wasnt a inkling of a smile on his face. Still yen knelt and cupped his hands under ayames eyes. Catching her tears. 

Yens single eye remained gazed into ayames eyes. No tears but an understanding in his eyes. He knew how she felt and understood what she felt.

Yen slowly rose his hands up ayames face admiring her eyes and features. A woman when she cries shows many things as yen had learned. They were more wonderous then even the heavens. And yen slowly wipped ayames tears with delicate care and concern. Never looking away from her. Speaking softly and sweet like sugar from his mouth.

"You want to know something? Tears from a woman. Is like stars falling. They are precious. And no woman should wipe her tears alone. Your eyes sing a gorgeous song, for the song of every lady is indeed a beautiful song. But your beautiful eyes show so much pain. Love. What is it? No man nor woman will truely know. It is something that we can never fully know. For it is unconditional, and truely warps our world. But it will be wonderous to see where such adventures will take one in life. Still ayame your tears are precious and ike the stars that shine far above.. i cherish them. So let me wipe thy tears and heal that aching heart. Dont speak on logic. But from your heart and soul. Tell me how you feel beautiful lady?"

By the end of this statement yen was expected that his palms would overflow from. Tears of the girl as the words were heartstring pullers and emotion wirling words. Words a lover speaks. Still cupped his hands across ayames cheeks and smoothly brushed his hands across her cheek and smiled. He was honest as he brushed her hair  aside and  his gaze was soft as wool. 

"What is it you disire ayame?"
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 pm
Time felt as if it slowed when Yen spoke. Truthfully she didn't know how to feel. Her heart raced as she thought about what he was saying. "I-I don't understand..." she whispered shakily after his speech of how a woman's tears were as rare and beautiful as the stars.

"What is it you desire, Ayame?"

It was as if everything, including herself, had paused, frozen in time. Everyone ceased breathing. Their hearts stopped as everything rushed through her mind.

"To be loved"

As the words escaped her mouth, she launched herself at Yen, hugging him. She didn't know what she was doing. Her most primitive instincts had taken over, and now she was hugging a boy she had met all of twice. She didn't even realize what she had said or done. It felt... almost involuntary... like someone else had taken over in that moment. She lost control.

Everything came crashing down. The wilted love she felt for oro, the new love she felt budding for Kasuga, and the blossoming friendships she had been trying desperately to immortalize.

Ayame probably had needed a hug in that moment. Time resumed. She held on tightly to the Aburame with her head resting on his chest and feeling a slight breeze come from behind him. The hug had lingered almost awkwardly for a few seconds, but then she was stirred from her trance by Yen's gingerbread-esque scent.

Her eyes widened as she awoke, and she could feel herself shaking from the inside, though physically she remained still, the silence of her heart beating and her nervous breathing being the only noises to grace her ears. She took a step back and met his gaze, before releasing him and taking another step back to create some distance.

She was entirely embarrassed, but at least she could say she only loved him as a friend; platonically. She hadn't meant to invade his personal space like that. It just happened.

She almost looked scared. "I.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean.." she started but she couldn't find the words to finish.

She did feel a fair bit better though, being able to connect with another person helped more than anybody could realize.

Ayame averted her gaze shyly, trying to piece together what had happened.

"What I desire is to love... and to be loved; to protect and to help those in need," she said calmly and clearly once she had the strength to overcome her fear and embarrassment. "That's my ninja way. I used to be so ignorant thinking I could make sure that nobody died in battle because each life is important. I just don't have the power to protect my enemies anymore. I still do not wish to kill, but sometimes you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. Don't get me wrong, I will try to find a way around killing in every situation I can. But in a situation where my only option is to kill?... then I guess I must."

She smiled to herself softly. "Heh... I guess I have really changed then, huh?" she said. "Innocence was bliss, but now it's time to move on, yeah?"

Ayame looked up to meet his eyes again, still feeling slight nervousness, but knowing that the boy understood and didn't judge her like everyone else had. "I think I've finally started to grow up," she said showing a longing smile and painfully laughing to herself in pure nostalgia. "Funny isn't it?"

When Ayame had darted to yen who was less than a meter in front of her, Nita had jumped off onto the hot sand and watched her partner really connect and let out a lot of the emotions she held dear. The whole process of everything that happened lasted around two minutes. Still, Nita waited patiently and jumped onto Aya's shoulder once the two had separated and Aya finished talking to him.

Nita calmly wrapped her tail around Ayame's neck gently for support and kissed her on the cheek before yawning, showing off those huge teeth. She then let go and plopped herself onto the sand to rest, blending in with it near-perfectly.

WC: 717
WC: 970
TWC:9619

AP: 148 - 1 = 147

Poison Mist: 0/3000
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 pm
The girl suddenly jumped at the last of his words and like a scene of a movie she within the womanly instinct declared her disire. And was upon him before yen even considered to raise an eyebrow.

Pimp strikes again...

Yen thought as he held her and calmed his insects from reacting. For her safety. Yen merely held her and brushed aya's hair from behind her ears. Letting her let loose all of her stress and fears. A woman needed to vent. After all like a volcano they explode should things be held too long.

"To be loved. Is a disire by all. You will be loved ayame. You will be."

Yen spoke softly as she was amid her moment of bliss. When she came to after her  outburst. The poor girl was in all shades of embarassment and such. As she spoke however, with "im sorry" and such formalities. Yen simply raised his hand in and spoke.

"  please take a breath, you are fine. You needed a hug, to vent out, to speak your inner most feelings.. as i said before. You wander off and do your thing. Doesnt it feel better to speak and have a freind nearby ayame?"

Yen surprisingly spoke plain now. Not like a teacher but a freind. But that ended in a instant as he continued.

"Your path just got easier. So relax ayame. If you need to vent, or words you come find me. You matured a bit. Grew a little. But most importantly you accepted a path. That is what matters the most."

Yen stated as he thought back to his own training for a moment. Perhaps a new technique would do some goid. Even two. He had more then enough to work in both the heat and complete his work. 

"What would you like to learn as well? I do say i am orokanas teacher and taught him most of his genjutsu and his studies. You seemed un aware of your sorroundings to fall for such a simple genjutsu. Perhaps a hand in the art will be benifitial."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:23 am
"I'm not so sure if I was unaware or if it was my dojutsu..." Ayame said softly. I do have one genjutsu I was working on... It was called Willow something. I believe I was learning it with Orokana." she muttered. "I also still really want to work on that poison mist Jutsu, maybe some taijutsu or something like that. I don't have a lot of attack in my arsenal being a medical ninja. Space-time, Fuinjutsu, and Genjutsu basics wouldn't hurt either." Ayame smiled. "Also if I can master Chakra Scalpel and some other Jutsu, I might stand a better chance considering how low my endurance is."

Ayame paused a second thinking. "Also if you have any skills you could teach me that could possibly help, I would much appreciate that!"

Ayame then turned and walked back to the areas she had electrocuted in her spar with Yen. She kicked some of the sand away and picked up and examined the fulgurite which would have had plenty of time to cool between the mist Jutsu and the time they waited to heal and talk.

"It looks as if I'll have to master this Jutsu in order to make a pool big enough to hold a small koi," Ayame said assuming that Yen had followed her. She brushed the excess sand off of one of them, barely being the size of a marble.

"They also need to go straight down, not at an angle." she muttered picking up a couple more before finding the correct receptacle shape.

"Here, it's very similar to a cone she said holding it up and looking for holes in the tiny thing." she tossed it to Yen nonchalantly as her eyes scanned the ground for any more needing digging up. Some were solid, some were tubes, some had holes in. They were all very small and very different from each other. She placed one she particularly liked in her pocket.

Ayame gathered the others and crushed them back into their raw sandy form and let it trickle out from her fingers.

"Alright, here goes!" Ayame said before jumping into the air and casting Raiton: Jibashi and making the hand signs of Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, and Dragon in order to successfully cast the Jutsu. A single large stream of lightning shot down into the sand below her, at an angle or else she would fall into the hot sand. She landed beside the fulgurite and waited for it to cool so that she could inspect it.

WC: 426
TWC:10045

AP: 147 - 21 = 126

Raiton: Jibashi Mastery: 426/2000
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:12 pm
Yen nodded as he noted the girls obsession of poision mist. More practical medical ninjas would use that as a trivia defense or offense. But it made sense. Clostest yen could use was utilizing his insects serum. But theres no need to teach an aburame secret, especially to a non member of the aburame. As top aburame in konoha yen made his stuff rather unknown and how they work.

"Poison has its uses. As i said i cant use it, but if you cause an chemical inbalence you may be able to utilize it like the hidde mist. As for skills of use... i say its high time you learn how to sense chakra. It assists an grand deal in acessing whom you are dealing with. Focus on your own chakra. Recongnize the feeling. Then expand your senses. Take note of what you sense and then deepen them."

Yen stated kindly as he followed the girl and noted the handsigns. The lightni g shot out once more and changed the properties of the sand once more. It was impressive. However, yen took an moment to think of what he could teach. The girl seemed proficient in water, and medical. Yen knew of perhaps one technique she could learn in time, bu doubted she had the reserves to learn it.

"I know of several water jutsu, but many are superficial. As for the genjutsu ill have to learn it myself to see where it is you lie. Hands on training in genjutsu art. Since i can proberly tell oro only places a person in a gen to teach. Or says that it is easy. I however teach by both experience and vocal tutoring"
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:37 am
"Maybe we should nix that gen, then," Ayame muttered as she focused on the fulgurite, observing the shape she made. It still wasn't big enough, so she strained herself at trying again. The lightning needed to be bigger and cooler so that the sand melted at a more controlled rate. It still needed to hit fast, however. She formed the boar seal with intention and continued on to the four other seals: Ram, Snake, Horse, and Dragon.

Ayame darted into the air again, about 20 meters, and released the lightning into the ground again. "Wow, this is a lot harder than I thought" she muttered, trying to focus on slowing it down.

"Maybe if I can't do it this way... I can do it another way," she muttered thinking about what it is she wanted to derive from this Jutsu.

Suddenly it came to her. if she could make multiple solid fulgurites and either intertwine them or fuse them with more hot lightning and sand melting, with them all meeting in the middle, it could produce the same outcome, no?

There was only one way for her to find out.

Ayame exhaled, working on building up her chakra for the next attempt. Then she attempted again, this time as she jumped, sending a web of lighting down, expanding from her fingers in a circle rapidly striking the ground with more and more stems being created as the others dissipated.

Yes... It was perfect!

Now Ayame just needed to figure out how to empty the innards, making sure the bottom was fused together. How would she do that?

Hmmm...

"Yen can you teach me any Jutsu that would help me to empty this thing out?" she asked after closely inspecting what she had created.

WC:294
TWC:10339

AP: 126 - 20 - 1 = 105

Raiton: Jibashi Mastery: 720/2000
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 pm
Yen studied the girl's work. It was truely impressive yet to empty such a thing seemed well imposdible to yen lest he had an actual technique that could feasibly do it.

Perhaps water clones can do it? Nothing that i know save water whip. But it will depend. Her skills are medically focused.... besides i concentrate the majority of my energy on genjutsu. And defensive oriented techniques. Very few offenses and even then they are not needed.

Yen thought as he weaved a tiger sign spiting out water from his mouth to create an water clone of himself. The clone stood up simply not doing much yet yen noted an oddity.

Hm the clone seems much weaker then usual.

A second more of studying confirmed yens suspicioun. The water clone much weaker and unstable due to the eviorment was a much weaker varient and hence even by trying to clear the bottom of the  area it dissolved into clear water.

Yen blinked and simply looked at the girl.

"Yeah ill say this i dont nessarily have anything at this power to  reduce this. The heat overall reduces the effectiveness odf water jutsu . But more so importantly  it is one of the more difficult tasks to utilize."

Yen spoke as he considered his reserves noting he was nearing his half way point. But still his curiousity never failed him. The girl's work made yen think back to his jutsu booklet. One he kept in hand for many cases. For such a case arrived.

Yen streamed tgrough a few techniques to consider as well. Water needles, to mist clones, and other simple techniques that did not require much work.

"Look through this as i simply take usage of some of my knowledge. When it comes to clearing such an object you must note that it needs an great force. I juggest water trumpet." 

Yen stated as he pointed at the jutsu listed. The handsigns required and a simple overview of the technique in a small summary.

Yen then smiled as he concentrated his chakra around him and within him. He had the concept of shadow clones as well as water clones. This was simply an simple adjustment to how clone jutsus work. A stronger and more elemental varient of the generic clone jutsu, while not as advanced as  a water clones. A simple haze or copy that lacks substance but still functioned on its own. Made up of water particles.

This is gonna be cake...

Yen thought as he first took a breath and broke down his chakra.  taking a simple approach to the technique. Yen then  focused on an exact replication. Except for assistance yen preformed the hidden mist technique.

The mist being merely breathed out of his mouth in a simple exhale enabled yen to keep the mist thin so ayame could see him. For the basic part it was to allow ayame to feel as if yen ditched her in the sand bar of a training ground.

First things first... the seals rat, dog. Two seals little time for preperation.

Yen thought as he focused his chakra and preformed the seals his idea was simple. To use the mist to assist him in shaping the hazey clones. With care and a professional flair yen created 3-4 clones without a cloak so to not make it compkex. The clones hardly took a step before fading into mist.

Well its a start. More on structure... less on  content. They can move just dont need to be some advanced water clone. Say a prequel.

Yen thought as he concentrated once more and simply focused on image making and shape forming. The clones came slowly into existance as yen noted his work in the technique. It was simply easy to pull off yet he noted that despite its simplicity it most defintley had uses in the future.

I can really use this in due time.

Yen thought as he raced back in memory for the next technique idea in mind. An tiny genjutsu of course. And by all due respects it had its wonderous uses. The art of yin was very much a close companion to yen as many of his techniques make use of both yin and yang.

Yin use. Should be simple enough.... yet a spectorial force. Easily utilizable under the correct circumstances. Especially when combined.. i shall conquor this as well..

Yen thought as he  casually walked past aya and memorized the signs. Yen  thought back to the creation of his strongest technique. Perhaps this wouldve been a great jutsu to introduce him to the yin yang arts. Instead of risking more then an arm and leg. 

Yen smiled as he weaved the handsigns. (Rat boar) A tiny inside joke to the aburame now more alone then ever. As he preformed an starting verson of the genjutsu. The molding of chakra affecting thoes nearby would note that figures of yen would appear from within the mist as yen would note that its power was laughably weak compared to his normal techniques. Still this was an exciting turn of events. A weak and simple genjutsu that could easily be misleading. It was as if it was made for a person who works in the shadows.

"Brilliant" 

Yen said softly as he quickly released the genjutsu at hand. Aya would proberly notice but it was nothing to be concerned over to yen. He was pleased at the genjutsu at hand.

"Well that makes the day fun. But im nearly out of chakra. Or at my base point. What do you belive is a jutsu you can learn with ease ayame? After all powerful techniques are more then the damage one can do, but also how they can be used. A technique say the hidden mist can cool one in the desert, and provide much needed water while in dire need. This is what i am curious about. In the comming exam we shall all be tested in ways we never thought were possible. Hopefully your mind will remain open?[size=30]"[/size]

[size=30]Yen stated as he wondered just how well even he would do now. Still doubt was out of the question as he was willing to push beyond his known boundaries.[/size]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum