Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A village within the sand. (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: A village within the sand. (Open)

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:22 am
ninjutsu? yen had a knack for it at one point, but alas that was before he focused on his mothers proficient art of medical. yet he knew of the art in some aspects at a moderate level. yen took a moment of silence as the boy spoke up about the food for lunch and an offer for it. yen politely nodded as he was still in thought about what to teach the boy overall. he could not know what to teach till he saw the boy in action. 

"ill see what i can teach you in a bit. but first lets eat. its not always about training you see, but being a good guest and host as well. duty comes before training, training comes before fun."

yen would state as he patted the boy on the back.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

A village within the sand. (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: A village within the sand. (Open)

Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:03 pm
"I agree." Ryou nod and laughs. He opens the door to let Yen in. "Aunt Hirioko, I'm home with a new friend!" He yells after closing the door. She pokes her head out from the kitchen. "Hello, I'm Hirioko, Ryou's aunt, sit down I'm almost done with curry, I hope you don't mind curry." She gives a friendly smile then heads back. Ryou already put down his hood and took off his shoes and sat on the couch right next to the door. He made room for Yen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:26 pm
Curry? Now that was a hot meal for the hour. Yen took off his straw hat but kept his cloak on. Hanging it on the hanger nearby and took a seat.

"Curry. The best way to kick start a night, or day. Gives you plenty of neutriants and fules the body for all of its needs. We can thank creativity of ourselves and our ancistors for such a wonderous meal. As well as your aunt ma'am."

Yen spoke as he studied the house quietly. A cozy place and seeing how the living was he understood how the people survived well. Well shaded and sheltered from the sun. Yet able to take heat for cold nights while taking in heat during the day. All were well sheltered from wind and sand. 

Facinating. They truely are well equipped for survival here. Nothing beats a person amid their own homes. Especially their lands.

Yen thought as he looked back at the boy and spoke. 

"Well you ask for instruction, yet im not certain howm hmuch you know overall ryou. You see knowledge is always avalible to thoes whom seek it. But it also always pays a price. It may not seem mch but it does. To learn takes dedication and time. Even a basic thing. So what can you do and what is it you seek. Im a specilist of water for the most part."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 pm
Ryou wasn't sure if he liked the whole words of wisdom like he was some pastor. On the other hand he could learn some mortal stuff from him as well as physical. Ryou nodded at the preach of curry. "Yeah curry is great." He noticed that Yen was studying the house. The table in front of the was new so it had no scratches or stain. The floor was hard wood as well was the small set of stairs that lead to his aunt's and his own room.

"Curry is ready!" Aunt Hirioko yelled from the kitchen. The kitchen was a five seater, even though it was mostly Ryou and Hirioko that lived here. The table was made wood from the forest surrounding Konoha. The drawers and cubers were a sand color but they were all nice and clean. Hearing her call, Ryou jumped up and walked over to the table and sat.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:13 pm
yen sat back as he smelled the various spices used in the curry. the great difference between his own works and others was a respectable diffrence. as for this note he was eager to try the work of another's work.

"cannot wait to try this!"

yen stated with a smile as he now realized it was the first time he actually tried another person's hand at cooking. all of his life he had despite weakness set to working the stove either alone. or for the past year with his wife. it was unusual but he made it a habit to work on his own and early like all chefs.

the number one rule is to cook with love and elegence... i put my all behind it. so ill make a rule for eating other people food. to treat it with respect and dignity.

yen thought as the sweet smell caught his nose yet he could feel a kick behind the smell. the lady definable had a hand with the spiciness as to many it would draw a tab of fear into them, but yen was a tad bit different. his insects however let loose a worrisome hum to the act of a spicy but good food was the anticipation to the aburame insects as even they peeked out from a few pores to get a good scent at it.

you guys like that too dont ya? well you shall enjoy it when it is inside me ok guys?

yen telepathically spoke to his insects as they low hummed in excitement and yen contiued to speak to the boy. as the curry was served.

"so after we eat i can give you a tad bit of an evaluation for your skill in your training and hence can give you pointers to perhaps improve."

yen offered as he blew on the dish softly and took a bite. it was a warm but hearthy feeling. perhaps brning hot to a lesser person but it was like he took it fresh from the pot with little concern. the spiciness was top notch as he nodded and smiled a single tear down his one eye.

"this is amazing stuff ma'dam. what is your secret!"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:40 pm
As Yen studied the food, Ryou ate it. Ryou never really thought so hard on his aunts food but he still liked it very much. Then Yen's crying caught them both off guard. "N-no need for water works, Yen." Hirioko said eating her own food. Then after Yen asked about her secret. "Well, I use only spices from Sakrua's place, and love." She laughed at her own joke at the end of her explanation. Ryou finished his bowl and put it off to the side, as Hirioko always picks them up after a meal. The he says his normal. "Thanks for the food, Auntie Hirioko." As in there house hold, it was common manners. His aunt nods in acceptance. Then her attention was towards Yen. "So, Your from the leaf huh, my grandparents used to live there." She says in normal dinner topics.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:37 pm
Yen took his time eating and savoring the tastes and trying to identify every flavor that was there. It was a habit as a cook and also a gen expert to assure all senses of each and every person was optimal. This included himself. Slightest off setting taste or even a continueation could occur at anytime.

Yet yen was attentive as his insects enjoyed the meal too from within him and yen inwardly smiled. Yet he smiled as well and with a kind thank you he awnsered the aunts question.

"Yep i am. And grand partents you say? Well its great that as long as suna and konoha remain intact their history shall never fade. After all its what open border polocies and village communication is for. Although i am curious as i see here how does suna do it with the heat? Its mighty impressive."

Yen would state with a smile and his attention would also shift toward ryou. 

"What do you think ryou? What shall make you able to handle this eviorment and will enable you to survie in other eviorments?"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:37 am
Hirioko smiled as he noticed that Yen was enjoying her meal. She and Ryou heard Yen as he spoke of the relationship between the leaf and sand. She nodded in agreement. Ryou knew he hasn't been around long enough to see any great relationships between the two great land.

Then Yen also said, "...Although i am curious as i see here how does suna do it with the heat? Its mighty impressive." Ryou took that as a complement that he was able to survive in the Suna's harsh environment.

Then Yen asked Ryou. "...What shall make you able to handle this environment and will enable you to survive in other environments?" Honestly, Ryou had never thought about how he was able to survive the harsh weather. "Um..." he put his hand to his chin and looked at the ceiling. Then he responds with, "I guess it's becasue I've lived in Suna my whole life, my body just adapted to the sun and the hostile winds." He looks back down at Yen, looking into his one eye.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:12 pm
A body built for the harshness. Impressive, and very interesting. Yen knew Bodies adapt over time as it was with any being surviving out in the world.

"Perhaps you will make an impressive shinobi in time. Growth takes time, but as long as you do not forget your roots as a shinobi. Theres more to the life then trainig, and greater duties than missions. What do you belive it takes to be a leader in the  world? I think it takes heart and soul to show compassion. Like you showed me by leading a stranger through the village."

Yen spoke as he considered a second bowl and smiled at the aunt. 

"Do you think its possible madam if i can borrow that recipe?"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:34 pm
Ryou smiles at the comment. "Thanks Yen, Maybe we could spar, before you leave." He laughs. "After all the art of sparring is one of the best ways to train." He tries to be like Yen with is preacher speech. "You two be safe if you do." Ryou's aunt butts in. Ryou laughs again, "We will Hirioko."

Then Yen asks for the recipe. "Um, I go off memory but I can write one out." She excuses herself to go find a writing utensil and paper to write it on to give it to Yen. She heads into her bedroom, leaving it just Ryou and Yen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum