Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A village within the sand. (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A village within the sand. (Open)

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:02 pm
Yen smiled it seems he made a good impression on the boy which was good. Yes food seemed like an grand idea. But yen needed time for the  preperations for food. Cutting, hand work himself till he had it correct. He takes his time with each dish yet a roaring oven was a welcome invitation by yen. 

"Tomarrow ryo ill gladly cook. It takes time to cook properly. Its not a resturant. But a meal. A meal for a day makes all the diffrence. Each detail. If its wrong you must start over once more. Am i understood?"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

A village within the sand. (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A village within the sand. (Open)

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Ryou was a little embarrassed. "Oh sorry, I guess I have never been to a restaurant and had food cooked by a good cook." He laughs at his own knowledge. It was true though, the only food he has had was from his guardians. That made his mouth water a bit. Ryou couldn't wait for Yen to make this meal that he was preparing.

Then a random thought went threw his head, but Ryou has had these thoughts before when he found out the truth about his family. "Have you ever heard of the Kaguya or even the Shikotsumyaku kekki genki?" After finding about from his aunt that he had a hidden ability, he has had so many questions that couldn't be answered by his aunt. She was just as confused as Ryou about it.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 pm
Kaguya? That was an interesting name he had read upon. Although yen was as one would say knowledgeable on many afairs especially genjutsu and yin and yang, his study of kekegenkai was  basic. Simply because yen did not care much about how each clan had indeed unique abilities, but so did everybody else. Besides being able to stand and command his own bloodline. Yens exposure was limited. And yen kept it that way. Somethings took priority for yen other then being a bloodline nerd.

"I know of some. Kaguya  being somewhat tough, and strong bones. Can use bones for weapons, But never dove fully into it. Why do you ask?"

Yen addec as he continued down the now less crowded streets.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:23 pm
Ryou still followed the straw hatted man. He was a little disappointing at the answer given. "Well, Not to long ago I found out I have that kekki genki, but I guess you know as much as I do." He might of been disappointed of the answer, he was still excited that he was blessed with the power of the Shikotsumyaku. Though he excited about the kekki genki and the jutsu that came with it, he had no one to teach him them. Walking while talking was hard, he had to move around the people of the Suna. It was a big place after all.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 pm
Yen smiled and sat down on a bench. His single eye studying the boy quietly as he noted the dissapointment. 

"Learning is not an easy path, but in time you learn that if you set your own route. Eventually others follow. You set each step for the future to follow, to learn from. Take heart you wont know much. No one does. But in time it is based off of yourself. Not others. Your learning leads to your own path. You may specialize in punches, another a medical induvidual. All of these things you can be. But sometimes your training is alone. Sometimes you cant get yourself up, but still do because no one is able or willing to. Understand?"

Yen offered as he took off hus stamraw hat and fixed it up a bit.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Ryou laughed a bit. "Your like a older teacher, spouting out words of wisdom." Ryou said, trying to brighten the mood. Aside from the commented, he liked what Yen said and probably would like to learn more from him. He looks down at see the bag of groceries, forgetting he had them in the first place. "Can we go to my house quick, i need to drop of this bag." He says innocently.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 pm
Yen smiled at ryo he was quiet observant of yen. It was quite impressive. Yen spoke as he chuckled at the boy.

"Well im very experienced overall. Lots of knowledge and a few students."

Yen stated thinking back to his students. How did they fair? It was a wonderous thought yet he was on buisness his mind couldnt wander home wards.

"By all means pal lead the way to your home. Im curious to the homes in suna and how they are structured!" Yen spoke ethusiastically.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm
Ryou was happy Yen was curoious about Suna, his home. "Great, Then I'll shall lead." He says making a turn toward his house. It wasn't hard for Ryou to find his way back now unlike he had long ago.

Ryou did think about Yen and him saying he had students. "I hope you don't me mind asking, but could you help train me?" He asks and turn to look at the straw hat shinobi.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:52 pm
The offer to train a ninja not from his home. A ninja not from his creed by the looks. The offer to see the talent of the desert. An offer that holds great value to yen but also holds risk. Should student get hurt or confused their way would be wayward.

A proposition... but one thats not light, but weighs like the heavens.... perhaps

Yen remained silent for a moment as he considered the risks and the ideaology behind it. Unexpected teaching in a land unknown was in the eye of the aburame a very risky buisness. It had its rewards as well.

"What would you like to know ryo?"

Yen asked his tone becoming slightly serious
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:14 pm
Ryou wanted to hug Yen. He was happy that he might get excepted, but he he also knew that he need to stay professorial. "I would like to learn lots but mostly ninjutsu." He answers his question after Ryou's own question. He turns back around to look ahead at the route back to his house, there where rows of other sand houses. The people began to die down with them getting further from market. Then Ryou's aunt apartment was in view. "Oh, theirs the apartment we live in." Ryou added. It wasn't much but it was a building that was bigger than the other houses, it held about 20 residents count him and his aunt. Ryou turns back to Yen. "My aunt is awesome, i grantee that she'll ask you to stay for lunch, which is my favorite today, curry."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum