Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A village within the sand. (Open) Empty A village within the sand. (Open)

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:33 pm
From a long trip through the desert. To the populous oaisis of the sand village yen was surprised with the complexity of the village overall. What he soon found on his own that were blocks of sand had windows and the sorts. Well heated from the hot days to provide more then enough heat and comfort for many.

Yet the climate  change was as vast as day and night. Long gone were the rain's and mild weather of the land of fire. Hello to the unforgiving sun and the chilling nights. 

Yen made sure to aquaint himself with the weather overall as it took a little time. Perhaps due to his resilience. Still the sand was not firm and yen was easily a reminder of firm steps each time he lost his footing.

I can now see why the test is here...  to adjust overall is no easy feat, but the harshness is simply beginning. To this day i am curious to whom is around?.

Yen thought to this day as he  still stumbled quiet a bit now, but it was an improvement. His straw hat sheilding his face from the sun and cloak nice and snug to compromise the heat and provide quick adaption to the heat.

Yen wandered the markets and the various eateries. Merchants all around selling from various places it was truely a sight. Although  as he studied the wares it was truely an interesting sight. Sunas markets was defintly a site.

I should grab something for the twins and the wife... hope they are ok.

Yens mind floated back momentarially homeward as the tug of heartstrings twinged. He missed his wife and children still he was on duty. It was a momentary sigh of wishing and longing. But for a moment he looked back. Then he was back in the present as he completed his  walking around.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

A village within the sand. (Open) Empty Re: A village within the sand. (Open)

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:39 pm
Ryou's mission, deliver groceries back home to his aunt. So that's where he heads, the market. He goes up and gets the normal stuff, fruits, veggies and stuff for his favorite meal, curry. He head off waving by to the store owner, the one who had taken the money. Ryou easily carries the food in the bag that was given to him. He get out of the market and heads the long way around, the more scenic route. He had almost the beauty of his village, even though he has lived here most of his life.

On they way back he find a man that was in a straw hat and cloak. Ryou didn't think much of it, the cloak and the hat were perfect clothing for this weather. Then the man looks back to from the village. To Ryou that meant the he was either lost or lost something. The tried to keep going but he wanted to help the man.Auntie won't be mad if I was late because I was meeting someone new. So his Go-Talk-To-Him side won, Ryou walked over to the straw hatted man. "Hello, Can I help you with something?" He said him still holding his groceries.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:00 pm
The sound of anothers voice brought yen back from his momentary reflection. Yen turned towards the young mand and spoke kindly.

"Oh im just in the process of deciding an nice souvineer to take home to my wife and twin babies. It is a dream i have to travle the land with the three of them. So from the beautiful village here i should choose from three places for souvineers and happily return home after sight seeing for awhile. What are your suggestions? Cookery often comes to mind since my wife loves cookong as much as i do. Hm my son enjoys my straw hat so gonna need the finest material here to weave him one.  My daughter she has a loving for clothing. So ill say if we can find an way to get the most common stylistic fasion from here it will be appreciative."

Ye would smile kindly as he took a closer look at the young man. Perhaps it was himself but the boy's chakra was alot smaller then a high teir shinobi, yet higher then the common man that works about. 

3X as strong as the common man, but amid the masses of chakra he is easily overlooked. Still he is here. Hopefully he can help me.

Yen thought to himself as the one eyed aburame beamed at the young man.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 pm
Ryou smiled happy that Yen liked his village. He was also glad that he didn't lose something or was lost. Ryou put his hand on his chin to think of where to find those things. "Hm...Well for cooking stuff, my aunt has a friend who runs a very nice convinces store, and she just a lot of good stuff locally, especially stuff for curry." Ryou then laughs. "But don't ask where she gets the stuff locally." Then thinks about the supplies for his twins. "Well for straw, I have no idea, sorry but as for you daughter, there are a lot of unique clothing that's different from the other villages as we have different weather." Ryou smiled at the man. "My name is Ryou Kenshin."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 am
Yen listend closely to the boy and was thrilled about the cooking supplies. Clothig was great as yen felt he would spend many days here searching for the very things that his little princess would adore. And even grab a thing or two for hota. His mind was in joy at this. Still yen remained professonal. 

"Pleasure ryou you can simply call me yen."

Yen replied with a smile of kindness. As his identity should overall remain quiet to most shinobi.

"Now then ryou wheres your aunts cookery? I have a dab hand in cooking myself. "
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm
Ryou was happy to help Yen. "Well, Yen, lets go to the shop." He turns to lead Yen. They had to cut threw all the people in the market. Ryou had to keep one eye on Yen so he didn't lose him in the crowd. Then Ryou asked out of curiosity. "You're obviously not from around here, so where are you from? If you don't ,mind me asking." He turned to face you for a moment then looking back to the path to the shop that his aunt's friend, Sakura, owned.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:13 pm
Yen casually follow ryo as he took his time further admiring the village as it truely was unique. Survival in the desert was truely a challenge but thriving and suscessful villages akin to the prosperity of villages in more balenced climates. It was a feat worthy of praise and respect. 

The boy lead the way throughout the village as he noted the boy's questions. For simple questions had a simple awnser. He wouldn't simply allow such prying for the risk of a shinobis curiousity can get the better of many. So for his awnser it was a simple awnser.

"Im simply from konoha" 

Yen awnsered as he caught scent of the spices caught his ever sensitive nose. Yen smiled as he detected the ever various peppers and salts, the unique leaves and herbs from the various areas. Many he did not recongnize as for this fact yen was truely excited. His mind wandered as his thought was to grab a roaring pot and begin his work on the stove. Yen could almost taste the first taste of the finishing product.

"It will be great cookong later. I need to after travling for so long, if you would like to invite any fteinds ill be making test samples later."

Yen offered as he followed ryo into  his aunts shop
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:08 pm
Ryou has read about the hidden leaf but has never seen it for his own eyes. "I hear that place has nice weather." Was all Ryou had to say. Yen ,to Ryou, was just another new face that Ryou hoped he could be friends with. He then could also smell Sakura's spices. He opens the door to her shop and it make a chiming sound, tell Sakura that someone has come in. At that moment Ryou heard Yen's request. "A cook out? Sounds fun, although I'll see if I can invite my friends." Sakura then came to the counter. "Yell if it isn't Ryou, say who's the new friend?" Ryou waves to her. "Hey Sakura, this is Yen he came to pick up some spices for his little cook out." Ryou looked to Yen as he says his name. "Well ain't that nice of you Ryou, Well look around Yen and see what you like."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:55 pm
At the lady's request and offer yen bowed kindly and nodded. His attention immediatly proceeded to study the place as he took his time studying the utensiles and various cooking appliances. For he was certain that for his stay in the village he would tackle up some way to pass the time besides his natural work of studying and such. 

Lets see.... pots and pans  all in beautiful shape and quality, strainers and soup spoons. Very nice. Knives of delicacey and beautiful culinary preperation..... hm it will take some time here. I have not gotten to the herbs yet nor the spices.... the smells! Ah its truely an wonderous place.

Yen thought as he spent the better of an hour browsing through the wares. His eye taking in account of each and every herb and spice. Finally  yen eased up and with a sigh took several herbs and spices of varying scent and  smells. Noting that he wasnt home yen decided to take something small with him. An simple pan and flour did well to help out with his first visit. 

It was a start for the first purchases outside the village as he never really bought anything outside of the village before. 

Who knew the world outside was quiet an place. Either way it is a great start to begin with cooking

Yen thought as he smiled. Yen then turned towards ryo and spoke. 

"One of my pass times is cooking, it soothes the soul and is enriching, eating out is fine, but it is overshadowed by home cooking and hunting. My family grows alot of fresh vegitables, and fruits due to the agriculture provided. Ill be honest it will do great if i could grant an hand with the works at one point if disired."

Yen would turn towards sakura and bow. Speaking his full mind and respect.

"The shop is truely an grand work alot more diverse then my home shop, but it is a great sigh of relife. Ill be glad to assist at one time in the future. Plus you will be seeing me alot more often." 

Yen would sweep his hat off and bow to sakura. Not being sure to reveal any insects as they have prefered to stay inside yens body  untill called. For the point yen looked perfectly normal nice slicked back shoulder length black hair  fell from the straw hat as he bowed. And like magic it vanished back into his straw hat as yen carefully placed his hat [size=31]back on. [/size]

[size=31]"Well ryo what is next?"[/size]

[size=31]Yen asked kindly to the boy.[/size]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 pm
Sakura places a hand on her chest. "My goodness, what a gentleman." She fans her face dramatically. Ryou just rolls his eyes. "Well if you need anything else, just ask." She adds. Ryou then responds to you question. "Well I didn't have anything else in mind for today, if you still wanted clothing for your daughter we could head to the marke and find some hats, dresses or maybe shoes?" He waits leaning against the counter until an answer was given.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum