Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Eyes Like An Icy Ocean (Private,training) Empty Eyes Like An Icy Ocean (Private,training)

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:16 pm
Kaori groaned in frustration as yet another kunai missed the target. At this rate, he would never become Chuunin. The Genin sighed and went to retrieve his kunai, which had sailed completely past the target dummy and instead sunk into a nearby tree. He yanked it forcefully from the bark of the tree, wincing when splinters of the bark came out in his hand. He returned to where he had been standing, annoyed and a little angry with himself. This time. This time he would hit the target. His eyes closed as he took a deep, calming breath, gripping the kunai in his pale fist. He envisioned the target as his "father" who had kicked him to the curb, smiling at the prospect of hurting that man. He didn't like hurting people, but he would gladly hurt his father. 

His blue eyes, one like the ocean, and the other like ice, snapped open. He threw the kunai with all the might in his body, sheer rage at himself and his father fueling his strength. It sank straight into the heart of the dummy, prompting a gasp from Kaori. He did it! Maybe he wasn't such a useless ninja after all...
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Eyes Like An Icy Ocean (Private,training) Empty Re: Eyes Like An Icy Ocean (Private,training)

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:06 am
Sora had been watching the boy for quite some while now. Once again the newly found Genin was coming to the training grounds when he had happened to stumble upon someone else. It was a blue-haired boy that was older than him by a fair margin. Sora was glad that he brought his favorite treat, sea-salt ice cream, a true food for the gods. The chocolate-brown haired boy would be dumbfounded to find anything else that was better than this.

The boy was tossing the kunai, but not hitting the target- or a matter of fact even getting close - causing Sora to frown. Maybe he could help out the boy; the two were both training to become formal Shinobi of Kumogakure so it could be considered his duty to help.

It seemed that Sora didn't have to move from his spot yet. A grin adorned the boy's face as he brought his hand back with determination and threw the kunai, which had hit the dummy square in where the heart would be in the human body. It seemed as if the grin wasn't meant for confidence as the boy had gasped when he saw the metal tool sink into the straw figure.

Sora smiled brightly at that. The Genin had finally done it! The orphan dropped from the branch already finished with his sea-blue treat. He landed with an audible thump that would definitely alert Kaori's attention with how loud his feet had connected with the ground.

"I should really stop doing this," Sora muttered under his breath so that the boy wouldn't hear. It was getting creepy watching people train without them knowing, but anyways the Genin decided to introduce himself, "Hey, my name is Sora. I'm a Genin of Kumogakure as well, and I was wondering if you wanted to train together. You seemed to be having a hard time with the kunai until your last throw. Good job by the way."

Sora would smile and walk towards the boy who he was slightly taller than, and bring his hand out abruptly for a formal handshake. "It's nice to meet you."

WC: 366

TWC: 366
Anonymous

Eyes Like An Icy Ocean (Private,training) Empty Re: Eyes Like An Icy Ocean (Private,training)

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 am
Kaori nearly had a heart attack as he turned around. He had been too concentrated to notice Sora jumping from the tree, the one side was deaf and blind from that fire, after all. "I'm just not good at most ninja skills besides medical jutsu. That's why I came here to train. It's not because I can't do the signs or I don't have enough Chakra, but because I simply don't like hurting people. I mostly became a ninja for one reason: so nobody could ever hurt me the way my father did. I'm Kaori, by the way. And you may want to come up on my right side if coming from behind. I'm deaf and blind on my left."  He shook the other's hand, heart pounding from the sudden shock.

Kaori went to go retrieve his kunai, blue eyes still a bit wide from the near heart attack he had had when Sora approached him. As he pulled it out of the training dummy, he turned to face Sora once more. Another young genin. One thing Kaori hated was that he was considered old for a genin. He had only started when he was 14, so being 17 and genin shouldn't be too weird, right? Or so he had thought when he first became genin. But that obviously didn't stop people from staring like he was some strange animal in a zoo. "It's refreshing to meet somebody who doesn't stare like I'm an animal in a zoo. So I suppose I wouldn't mind training with you at all. At least you seem to be able to ignore the scars."
Anonymous

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 am
Exiting topic as my training partner seems to have vanished. Claiming 1 Stat point from first training post.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Alright approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum