Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Learning Transformation Jutsu Empty Learning Transformation Jutsu

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:48 am
The week was almost over and Kōmon had only mastered the Clone jutsu, he was cursing at himself for his procrastination and wondering how he’d learn the Transformation jutsu in only one day. He sprung out of bed and got dressed putting on his signature jacket and his father's old vest he never left home without them after all. After that he ran outside of his and his brothers apartment and ran through the village, towards the training ground stopping for breakfast along the way. He stopped in and ordered waffles. Sitting in the booth waiting for his food he saw his teacher Gorami walk in. Kōmon saw this as an opportunity to ask for help, and swiftly approached his teacher. When he got close to him he tapped him on the shoulder and said “Gorami Sensei! I don't know if you remember me but I'm in your academy class and I've been having trouble with the transformation jutsu I just can't seem to remember the signs would you mind demonstrating it to me?” Gorami gave a sigh as if he was bored in response. Then the teacher told him “I don't really like to work outside of class but I guess i'll do it just this once. Pay close attention.” Kōmon wanting to get as much knowledge of the jutsu as possible activated his byakugan and observed his sensei. The old sensei began weaving his signs and boruto observed the first was dog which was followed by boar and lastly came the sign for ram. It was a simple 3 sign weave just like the clone jutsu he had learned earlier in the weak he then noticed with the byakugan that the man's chakra surrounded him and made him take the shape of the server behind the counter at the diner. Gorami then turned back to his normal self and said “I hope that helps you out Kōmon but i've got to go good luck on your assignment and i'll see you in class tomorrow. Kōmon decided he no longer wanted to eat and wanted to get straight to training so after his teacher left he dashed to the training ground and much like when he practiced for his clone jutsu began weaving the signs he had just observed, Dog, Boar, Ram. Dog, Boar, Ram. Dog, Boar, Ram. Over and over again until he had it down to a science. After several hours of practicing the signs he was able to weave them in less than a second and his confidence was at an all time high. So again he wove the signs Dog, Boar, Ram, all this while channeling his chakra then exclaimed “Transformation Jutsu”  A cloud of smoke surrounded him and he felt himself begin to change but the feeling made him lose focus and when the smoke cleared he remained unchanged. Not aware of the fault of his failure he tried several more times before realizing his lack of focus was the problem. When he located the problem he began to formulate a solution in his head. “Alright so I just have to focus harder, that should be easy enough.” he thought to himself. This time before weaving the signs Kōmon took two deep breaths and clearly envisioned what he wanted to transform into he thought of the picture of the legendary Naruto Uzumaki he had seen in his textbooks, and fully concentrated weaved the simple three sign jutsu and shouted “Transformation Jutsu!” the cloud of smoke surrounded him and he felt himself begin to change shape but didn't let it distract him as he controlled his chakra. And when the smoke cleared he was wearing an orange and black jumpsuit, and the body of Naruto Uzumaki. He'd done it, he'd mastered both the clone jutsu and transformation jutsu in a week and couldnt wait to show it off in class tomorrow. And just like with the clone jutsu he wanted to make sure he had it down to a science leaving no room for failure he spent the rest of the day practicing the technique. After he felt confident enough in his ability to replicate the results near nightfall he began to head home, content with himself and his 2 new ninjutsu.

--Exit--
Word Count: 707 words
Requesting:
3.5 stat points
Transformation Jutsu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Learning Transformation Jutsu Empty Re: Learning Transformation Jutsu

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:56 am

Same, only the 3 stats and jutsu. Also please use paragraph breaks as that makes it a lot easier for us to read and review. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum