Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Learning Transformation  Empty Learning Transformation

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:34 pm
Transformation an essential part of a ninjas arsenal making was often told in school the benefits of stealth rather than fighting a ninja must remain hidden and unnoticeable either hiding in plain sight using transformation jutsu or hiding in the shadows of the night normal people often dream and fantasize of being able to be anyone or anything they could possibly  dream of whether it be better looking people or monsters and using it for a variety of different things playing practical jokes on other people or sneaking into places you should not be at but a ninjas use of this technique is more serious or mature well not always but it should Kamina after conquering the clone jutsu was full of himself already declaring himself an adept ninja to be reckoned with his classmates made fun of him right finally you learned it they exclaimed but for once the mockery didn't stop him in fact he way immune to it he had however let it go too much to his head already challenging a few senior shinobi and well it didn't end well to say the least perhaps next time he won't challenge a ninja to a fight while only knowing one jutsu regardless he sought out to expand his knowledge of jutsus and began with another vital technique in becoming a genin transformation Kamina was not as well verse in this technique as he was the clone jutsu he had attempted the transformation jutsu maybe once or twice before moving on Kamina himself didn't consider it vital bit he had to learn it nonetheless so he began his usual routine waking up early getting dressed and eating breakfast to go over to the training field he was half hoping the shinobi from earlier would come but he was disappointed to find himself alone for the first time he thought surprised he was actually hoping to meet another person but he cleared his head and thought to himself what he would like to transform into on the genin exam it was required that you turn into the Raikage but he thought maybe something else perhaps  he would turn into the man that he met at the training field the other day he pictured his image in his head and then did the hand signs dog boar ram and he concentrated and poof he didn't feel any different  then he remember he had brought a mirror just to make sure he looker in and dropped it immediately the face he saw in the mirror was clearly deformed and grotesque he almost wanted to vomit because of it the eyes were ridiculously close together the nose was elongated beyond any belief and apparently the eyes and mouth decided to have some sort of lock child that was an abomination whatever that thing was Kamina was going to take that image to his grave after trying again he attempt to fix his mistakes only to create new one now the eyes were replaced by two kunature mouths and there was a hole where the nose was supposed to be wacg time he tried another abomination was created this time his face was completely normal only he was two feet tall another time his neck sprouted two heads both deformed another time he ended up making a version with no arms or legs so he had to look down and see his reflection  Maybe its the person he thought what of u try the Raikage like everyone else and lo and behold it worked for a second and then he ran out of chakra man in beat it was noon by the time he stopped his stomach grumbled I better go get something to eat i'm starving he ventured to the village square in the rush hour people all bustling and going about their business he often wondered where everyone went all going different places taking laughing yelling he seemed so alone in a sees of people he began to kinda draft endlessly when he heard hey kid how's it going he looked around surely nobody was talking to him but he was yeah you he walked up you were the kid at the training field I always see you there how's it been uh good I guess nice where you headed and before Kamina could respond his stomach answered for him he quickly felt embarrassed but the man laughed yeah I would have guessed that c'mon you can't train on a empty stomach and before he knew what was happening the man was dragging him to a food vendor order anything you want kid Kamina was astonished no one had ever treated him like this especially not strangers he timidly ordered and waited for his food so watcha been up to kid obviously still training huh wanna be a genin pretty badly I bet yeah I've been training a lot Lamina responded meekly hmm if I remember correctly the required jutsus were clone jutsu and transformation jutsu right well youth halfway there at the mention of clone jutsu Kamina hung his head in shame hey what's the matter its just that i can't seem to get it no matter how hard I try well tests probably what you thought about the clone jutsu and now you got that under wraps I guess Kamina responded tell you what kid after were done here ill go and see if I can teach you a thing or two Kamina skilled really thanks no problem lets just eat up first after they finished eating they header back to the training field alright kid give it your best shot turn into the Raikage Kamina did the hand signs dog ram boar and transformed in a cloud of smoke what appeared before him was quite possibly his worst attempt most people would not even classify  this thing to be human uh maybe smoke more practice but Kamina refused to fail in front of him he tried again and again to no avail but then he got closer and closer each time he believed himself to be the Raikage and then on his final attempt using the last of his chakra he transformed and then out of breath he asked how do I look well you look nothing like the Raikage and Kamina was instantly crestfallen but i would say this is spitting image of me I think I know what your problem is you need to focus on the person you're transforming into besides that is say you're golden

--Exit--

Word count: 1091

Requesting transformation jutsu

Requesting 8 stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Learning Transformation  Empty Re: Learning Transformation

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:57 am

Hi there! Next time please please use paragraph breaks. It makes it a lot easier on us mods when we read.

Also, you only get 5 stat points for 1k words. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum