Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

+2
Shi no okurinushi
Uten Azure Hozuki
6 posters
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:48 pm
"Okay I think I can use a break." Azure said wiping the sweat off his eyebrows (Fighting is a lot harder than I thought it would be.) he thought to himself as he opened the window to let some cool air into the room. So he stood in front of the window and started daydreaming about playing on a beach with someone and it being such a happy time "I love the beach its so calming." he said to himself as he looked out into the distances. Azure turned around to see that two people walked in "Sorry guys am taking it easy for now maybe next time tho." he said with a cheerful smile on his face.

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:09 am
Shi seen the Kozai enter and replied with "No, i wouldn't like to spar with you. As my teacher says, it's bad to show your hand to your enemies. So i'll probably be going soon, leaving you with all the training room to yourself, O sorry. I see there's a 2nd person here too. you can spar with them if you really want to show off your skills. Just makes it easier for me later, in the blood games but hay that's your call." He then walked over to Azure, he then said to him "sadly there are no calm beaches with the storm around us. Maybe someday we can leave and see a calm beach but for now. Are beaches are a storm as are hearts. it's funny how are best defense also acts as a cage trapping us inside like rats. If we both became stronger we can both see the world together but that;s anther time. ok? If you want to train again some time. Don't be scared  to come by my place, After all it;s just me living there. My parents were killed years ago. So there's just me but my house is kinda creepy. No many people like to go see a run down old Ocault church aftor all but Goodbye for now friend."  He laughed before putting his gear away slowly, he really didn't want to put the katana away but he didn't want to get insulted again like class, Sp better cut the loses and come back anther day and with that he jumped out the window.

(Exit)

(1407 words, So claiming 1407/2000 words getting Battojutsu:Quickdraw and claiming 7 stat points)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm
His gut strained from trying to contain the laughter at the sight of the kid smacking into the window. A slight smile cracked along the right of his lip, but this was the only visible indication that Mitako had found the situation humorous. But nevermind all that, he was fairly certain the individual that was to his left was the one that was talking about training just before this.

His half grin faded as Kozurou began to walk backwards, presumably to leave the room, Mitako's arm would find itself being moved as fast as the little muscles inside the fleshy appendage would make it move. Placing his hand upon the center of the boy's back, he would immediately give him a shove to bring the boy back into the room and out of the doorway. This wouldn't have much strength behind it, at the most maybe Kozurou would be knocked over, and at the least he'd stumble a couple of feet back into the room. (Since this is happening at 100 speed, his time to react, I'm assuming, would be very short if Kozurou had any time to react at all.) This was an act to bring him back and to gain his attention.

"What's your rank?" the Jinchuriki questioned, raising his voice to make his presence, if it wasn't already, known to the two by the window as well. Rude, that he was ignored. Without pause, his sentence was continued with a demand, "Answer me, all three of you."

Walking to put himself in front of the door, he switched his gaze from person to person, until he got an answer.

[Stopping Kozurou's exit.]
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:01 pm
Shi does not slam into the window and instead opens the window widerand leaves, seeing as the only person fast enough to stop him is Mikako who is busy with Kozia. If someone closes the window again he would STILL not run into it and would stop. Shi continues to ignore everyone else as he leaves.

(Exit again)
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm
Altar was just chillin' like a balla behind the academy, akin to one of those high school kids that sneaks behind the elementary to smoke. Except he wasn't smoking. He was just kinda...hanging out. He didn't have much to do, really. The village was peaceful, all was quiet...OR SO HE THOUGHT!

The boy would hear a sudden cry from somewhere in the village. Instead of doing what any normal, rational person would do in this situation, Altar would take a rather...unusual route and approach to this situation. Seeing as he cared so deeply for the people of this village, and would never do anything at all to insult, demean or harm them (seeing as he cared so, so deeply for them) he would start climbing the side of the academy as opposed to running around it. It was faster to go over than around.

As the boy would climb, he would fail to notice the poor, scrawny boy that was climbing out the window he would so carelessly trample on. Now, unfortunately for the boy, Altar's full weight would shift to the window pane, meaning the pane would slide back down on the boy's midsection as he attempted to crawl out said window. Due to Altar's foot's positioning as well as the full weight shifting to press down on the window's pane, the window would most likely crack and shatter under the pressure, the glass remaining in the window coming down to slice the boy clean in two at his midriff.

Just kidding of course. In reality, Altar's weight would shift to the window as he climbed upwards, but it would shift off too fast to do any real harm. However, it would still cause the window to slide shut on the boy, most likely causing him to be trapped in the window, which would now be firmly pressed into his back, his torso hanging outside whereas his legs would still be dangling in.

As Altar reached the top of the building, he would dart off in the direction of the noise he had heard.

~Exit~
~Interrupting Shi's exit~
~Welcome to Kirigakure~
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:26 am
Shi outraged but all this slams open the window and contines to leave ignoring everyone else. Unlike them he has places to be and things to do. With all these problems stopping him, he'll be late for his mission that Ren had set up for him to earn extra Ryu, So he could buy some better gear so if some thugs want to get in his way. He was in no mood for it.

(Exit the thread AGAIN! BTW everyone hasn't post in over 7 days, i;m clearly ok to post)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:50 am
Posting here to remind everyone the rules on Vague Manipulation. What has been done in this thread is nothing more than an attempt to troll. All other players that entered this thread aside from Azure and Shi that were not invited personally by them are voided and not considered part of this thread. The title is enough to say that barging into this thread is not allowed. A rollback is permitted if the originating two wish to continue their story at the point where they were interrupted.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22119-v6-thread-and-rp-rules
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum