Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Friendly bonding [Private/NK] Empty Friendly bonding [Private/NK]

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 pm
Kuro was much calmer now. He'd found a bakery near a sandwich shop, where he was now sitting with Miki, enjoying a good sandwich and soon a miniature cake. He'd also downed around half a gallon of water since they sat down, so he was feeling replenished from his fight earlier. "So," Kuro started with his mouth half full and gulped it down before continuing. "What's up with you Miki? I told you most everything about me. What's the life of Miki like?" Kuro smiled and took another bite of his sandwich.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Friendly bonding [Private/NK] Empty Re: Friendly bonding [Private/NK]

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 pm
Miki sat there, and wondered how the boy could ingest so much food all at once. Although the amount of energy it might take to convert ones body to water must be enormous. Miki adjusted his goggles slightly, and took a small bite of his sandwich. "I'm not anyone special. I serve this village and train to be better. There isn't too much special about me."
He was reminded of something else as his hand warmed slightly, as if his body was reminding him of another attribute. He held up his hand, and a small mist came off of it. Not enough to injure skin, but when Miki put a small bit of lettuce up to the purple haze, the lettuce blackened and burned up.
"I guess there is this.. but I haven't figured out how to harness it or anything."
He would shrug slightly at this.

A sideways glance at Kuro, Miki studied the blue haired boy. He had a special ability, yes, but Miki had no idea why he had invited him out. He had wanted to study that ability, but that could have been done in sparring at a different point. He figured something must be wrong with him, and decided after they finished talking, he would get a psyche test.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:54 pm
Kuro stared at the blackened piece of lettuce. Two things were running through his head, one was a familiar voice "MY CABBAGES!". He pushed that one aside and focused on the second thing, which was that whatever... that, was, it would probably develop into something pretty dangerous. "Well, that's definitely a thing I've never seen before, so even if you haven't figured out what to do with it, I'd say that that's a pretty special skill. If there's anything you should take pride in, it's the thing that sets you apart from others. Oh, I'll bet people are scared of that ability you have there too." Kuro finished his sandwich with a few more bites and started opening up the small cake, it was about six-inches in diameter. 

"Back in Yuki, I had a helluva hard time. See, everything is all ice and snow up there. Being made of water can be pretty dangerous there. Don't keep warm enough and I start turning into a Kuro-sicle. People made fun of me for being afraid to go outside for a long time." Kuro smiled, though it was more down-to-earth and serious than his usual smiles and cut the cake into fourths, revealing that, while small, there was a layer of chocolate in the middle. "But after awhile... I made friends with them. I proved myself capable of doing things others couldn't, because of my ability. Now it's the most useful tool in my arsenal. So, if you ever feel down about what makes you special, worried about it or whatever, just remember what I have to say about it. No matter what happens, keep doing the things you can do, that not everyone else can. Because being the guy with that little extra stuff, or a lot of extra stuff, means being the guy who's living his life sweeter than the rest." Kuro pushed the cake into his mouth and offered some to Miki with a smile.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 am
"I've never been made fun of but... everyone looks at me differently. Like i'm someone to coddle and protect. They wanted to make a law against me entering the academy due to my disability."
Pointing at his orange tinted goggles, he continued. "I have very short vision, and am legally blind. These goggles had to be forged with chakra so i could see normally."
Taking the cake that had been offered to him, he cut off a small bite. He had no idea what he was doing. Just sharing his personal info with this guy for no reason. There wasn't anything worthwhile in this conversation, and he didn't think anything would come out of it. It just felt.. right to talk to this kid about his problems. Was this what being a friend meant? He closed his eyes and sighed a bit.
"I have no idea where this power comes from, but an ability like yours, where did you get it?"
He wasn't even really asking for information anymore, he felt genuinely interested for some reason.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 am
Kuro leaned back in his chair, satisfied that Miki had taken a piece of cake. "My ability? I was born with it. Got it from my parents, who by the way are crazy to live in a place like Yuki. I couldn't control it very well as a kid though and I ended up a half-puddle needing my dad to come help me figure out what I was doing occasionally. Probably another reason I got laughed at. Hell I still start melting when I get really emotional. But anyways, yeah. Passed down from parent to child. You say you don't know where yours comes from, did you gain it at some point? Or have you always had it? Does it matter? It's a part of you now isn't it? As long as it's a part of you that isn't going away as far as you know, let it grow. Growth and change are good." Kuro took another bite, another fourth of the cake, and let Miki ponder these questions a moment before continuing. "And as for your vision, if I get shocked by electricity, forget it. Once I'm shocked, Heh, good luck getting me to do crap. As long as therecs a strong current in me, I can't regulate my body. Everybody has a weakness. Yours is sight, mine is electricity. And just like your goggles, I can take steps to make up for it. Know your problems and figure out what fixes them, but don't feel bad about it. As for the protective coddling thing, bah, they just don't know how tough you really are. I bet you don't know for sure either. I like to think that everyone's always tougher than they or others think. Except for like, bandits. Those guys are overestimators. Or that Mitsui guy. You can think you're strong, but you're the strongest. Cause what has that ever done for anybody? Punched in the face, that's what. And if you DO turn out to be the strongest, hey, pleasant surprise for you!" Kuro, upon reflection, would admit that the sugar had gotten to him at that point but hey, it wasn't BAD advice or anything... he thinks. Pretty sure. What exactly did he just say?
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:51 am
Kuro did quite a bit of babbling, but was helpful information. Well, calling it information would be kind of stretching it. He did make Miki feel odd though, an almost pleasant feeling. "I only just discovered it a while ago when I accidentally combined Yin/Yang and earth. It feels like my own power, but there is a darkness to it."
He finished his sandwich in thought, and wondered about how he should procede. There was a mission he could bring this kid with, and that would give Miki more time to understand what he was feeling. "I'm setting up for a mission tomorrow, would you like to come?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:32 am
Kuro grinned when Miki asked if he wanted to go on a mission with him. The last real mission he'd been on he had scared a bully to make him stop pestering kids, and tthat had been awhile ago, back in Yuki. "Heck yeah. I still haven't heard from my supervisors so they're still busy or dying. I say we go get something done... also I owe the village after semi-destroying stuff with my snake. Feel a little bad about that."
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:42 pm
Miki nodded. "I'm glad to have the help, not many younger ninja around. I hope we will do well as a team."
Miki would hold out his hand to Shake Kuro's, knowing that if anything, this kid knew how to fight and Miki could put his other feelings aside, knowing he had good back up.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:09 pm
Kuro smiled and shook Miki's extended hand. "All right then. Tomorrow we're gonna go get stuff done! It's gonna be great!" He let go of his hand and finished his cake. "Gonna be amazing out there."
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 pm
Miki would nod at the boy, clearing his space, he stood. "I'll see you at the training grounds tomorrow before we go, don't be late."
Taking his leave, he felt odd at the feeling of excitement in him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum