Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

+2
Shi no okurinushi
Uten Azure Hozuki
6 posters
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]  Empty Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:39 pm
Azure very rarely spent any time in the training room of the academy  but after his fight with Hinoki he knew he need to start using it more often "I've to get stronger and learn more skills If I want to match everyone else from the class." he said as he made his way to the room. (I could never call myself a Medical ninja if I can't even fight when need.) he thought as he opened the door to the room "My only problem is that I don't know what to do?" he said looking around the room.

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]  Empty Re: Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 pm
Shi was already in the trainning room working on the new sword style he liked, Battojutsu:Quickdraw tho he knew it would take time to master and time is something he didn't have much seeing as he didn't own much gear he had to use the school gym to train any weapon skill at all, he was planning to practice more kunia throwing after so he already had a pouch of 25 on his leg and a short katana witch he will return before he leaves. When he saw Azure walk in he without a headband he made the guess that he had failed, so he walked over to him and said 'Are you ok? i don't see you have a headband, did something go wrong? I know i'm not the best at things but if you need help. i can try.' he was trying to be nice and friendly since last they meet he was quite the d***. Shi then though to him self, judging by how roughed up he looks he probly got his *** kicked by someone in a fight and that's how he lost. Shi had only really faught wild life and his dad. So he was more then willing to practice with a new person.

(WC 209)
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]  Empty Re: Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:26 pm
azure turned around to see Shi which scared him a bit  (I must have missed when he walked in the room.) he thought to himself as he smiled at his classmate "Am fine Hinoki won the fight nd throw my headband away, I don't need it after all I couldn't land a hit on him." he said with sad tone in his voice which was weird cause he was smiling the whole time. Azure felt that Shi was truly considered for him but didn't want him to worry "I just came here to practice my fighting skills is all." he said as he looked down and turned away from Shi and faced a fighting dummy (Thought he was a cold killer before but now I can see he's just like everyone else.) he told himself as he tried to get into a fighting stance.
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:40 pm
Shi put a hand on his shoulder "if your going to learn how to attack fast a target that can't move won't help at all, after all a dummy won't block, won't deflect a punch or evade to get better you must face walls that you feel you can't climb but beat them anyway. i use to train against my father and his power and speed were completely something different. if you want you can train as hard as you want as me as your training dumb after even if you hit me you can't kill me and it will you improve more then that dummy will. I will put some of my own attacks from time to time to make sure your always on your guard tho. Unlike me you can die from attacking too much and leaving yourself open to a counter attack. Plus i was hoping that if i helped you to get to genin i could have you on my own three man team and we could do missions together. That was my primary goal in are class but as you can tell. I only made more enemy." He rubbed the back of his neck as he said the last part as he clearly failed his main goal. "i just have different views then everyone else i guess. i know were the bloody mist village but if we kill all are own ninja's and see them as enemies how can we grow as a whole after all" He then moved back and go into a fighting stance tho the weird part is he smiled at him friendly like as a friendly challenge to him.

(WC 487)
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:28 pm
Azure was shocked to see that Shi was willing to help him at all and was acting really nice to him "I guess your right." he said as he had a flashback to the fight with Hinoki and charged at Shi with his heart racing "Am not losing to you again!" he said as he went for a left hook to Shi's jaw (I can't stop thinking about it but at the same time I don't want to hurt anyone.) he says as he tears up and closes his eyes tightly.

Speed 4 + 3 power= 7
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:15 am
Shi dodge his attack by doing a bunny hope back and went to go to flick Azure in the forehead, it was not meant to hurt him at all just get his attention. "Ok, i'm stopping this now but you need advise badly. first of rule one never close your eyes in a fight, a fight can change my a mile if you even blink yet alone close them and keep them shut. Imagine if you closed your eyes vs someone like Ren? By the time you opened them you would be dead. Also if your going to do a attack like that try doing a a follow up attack to, assume the first attack will be dodged or blocked and attack at the new one weak spots. For example if i blocked your first right hook with my arm like so." he moves his whole right arm to make a very soiled block. "As you can see my whole left side is exposed and easy to go in for 2nd attack. Also never cry in a training or a real fight as my dad said 'tears block your vision' i don't worry about it much since i can't dye but death isn't that bad. Some times i wish for it" he chuckled a bit and continued "after all i could see my father and mother again, If your scared of killing someone, think of it in two ways, one you sending your enemy to see there family they probably didn't even you know they had. Second and possibly most impotent, just because you don't like hurting or kill someone doesn't mean they will return the favor. Even if they don't kill you they will still try to attack and kill other people and kill other peoples freinds and family. Even i may be bloodthirsty but i try to keep it to people that deserve it, tho for me i believe a lot of people deserve it" he laughed again "Now try to attack me again but if you feel sad, change that sadness to anger, change it to rage. who made you feel this way! who's making you hurt them! It's there fault and they need to be punished for it!" Shi got more pumped as he spoke. Shi made a point to always be just out of reach of Azure to make sure, he didn't get to hurt. he may be immortal but he does bruise  like a peach.

(speed 56+ strength 3= 59)

(WC 898, Also in case you didn't know anything in bracket is suppose to be out of character speaking, Also pro tip keep a word count at the bottom of each post, so at the end it's easier to tilly it up aftor all were both training lol)
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:57 am
Azure couldn't help but feel that he's letting all his fears and emotions get in the way of him thinking clearly "Ya your right am sorry about that I don't know wat came over me sorry lets try again." he said with a much calimer tone and cool demeanier than before. he readied himself as for another go as he took a second to get himself together "Okay I'm ready to go" he said going for a jab to the gut and then a round house kick to the face (This has to work he can't block both hits) he told himself. 

Speed 4 + 3 power= 7

Azure and Shi Bonding NK [Private]  TEH6rV0
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:59 am
Shi then moved deflected the punch and then moved forward with a trying to push him over, when he was on one leg, over all it seemed like Azure was starting to get it but still very rough around the edges. "that was a lot better then the first one but a kick so close makes you unbalanced and easy to push over. As i see it if there close enough to punch then there probably to close to kick but on the other hand you could try something like this but first lets get you up" gives Azure a hand up and then waits for him give the ok before going on the attack, doing a feint punch to your head that was very easy to dodge but follow up with a head grab and pull you down to a knee to the face. Shi stopped before contact but the knee was in front of your face and was there to show how scary a real fight can be. He then let you go. This amuses that everything went right. If not he would play it off as other ideas and say "i'm not perfect after all i;m still training too and i mostly use weapons." Ether way, Shi would make sure tha Azure was ok and then ask "if he wanted to do more? Just remember we are ninja and it's of to do fake outs like i did too"

(WC 1141)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:00 pm
For the first time since he had been in Tengakure, Mitako was treading the halls of the Academy. Seeing as how this was a different village entirely, the boy held no fond memories of this place, nor did he care to create anymore. This sentence more or less summed up his feelings on the entire island, however he'd never speak such a thing for fear of what may happen.

He wore his regular outfit, which consisted of a black pair of pants tucked into a pair of gray sandals. The sleeves of his grey shirt were rolled up to his elbow, and over that he wore the standard Kiri Chuunin flak jacket. Strapped to his body, in easy to reach places that I'll detail later if I need to, were his weapons. Every single sword he owned was tucked neatly into their sheathe, and all of his other tools were stowed away in pockets.

Slowly he sauntered around the corner until he overheard some muffled talking coming from a room in the direction he was heading. Coming to a full stop he made an attempt to listen in, and was barely able to make out the words "sparring partner," and "oblige." Lifting his hand to the side of his head, he knocked away his raven hair and inserted the tip of his pinky into his ear, scratching at the ear wax inside. Exhaling he made his way to the room. I mean really, what the fuck else is he gonna do all day? Eat chips and watch football?

Continuing down the hall, he turned right into the room to find three... He would assume genin, maybe academy students, gathered. The chuunin was certain that this was the room he had heard the voice from. His yellow eyes drifted from each individual before setting themselves on the far wall. For a moment he would be silent, but if it seemed as if no response were to be given, he'd earn it.

"Allow me to join," as the word came from his mouth, the same hand he used to pick the earwax came up and began to tie his bangs back behind his head, so that they wouldn't be in the way.

Afterwards, he'd wait and see before continuing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum