Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

The Illusionist - Page 2 Empty The Tourist

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:54 pm
The buzzing sound was all Kisuke could focus on, the hairs on the back of his neck raising as he stretched out all of his senses. The air smelt no different, despite the adrenaline rushing through his body he felt no different, the sensation of the wind on his skin was normal, nothing in his immediate line of sight appeared to have changed and dispute the buzzing sound everything else was the same. As far as he could tell he had not been placed in a Genjutsu, yet. So what was this sound and most importantly, what was Yensung's test. Focusing his gaze on the Aburame, it donned on Kisuke that the sound sount awfully similar to a swarm of insects. Was Yensung's conjuring up some sort of jutsu or was he simply trying to intimidate Kisuke. Of course, just like last time he had the Uchiha constantly guessing. No surprise there.

Very methodically and suddenly, Yensung strode forwards towards Kisuke. "Whats he doing?" He though to himself as the Aburame snailed his way forward. "Should I attack him? No, I dont even know if were going to be fighting. I dont even know what this test is so I wont jump the gun." Remaining calm and expressionless as Yensung approached, Kisuke continued thinking to himself "I cant show him that I'm confused. I have to be confident. He hasent initiated an attack so I wont, hes simply trying to intimidate me with his silence and that loud noise." The closer Yyensung got the more apparent the noise was coming from him. Keeping his head held high and his gaze locked with Yensung's, Kisuke would sternly gaze at the Aburame, unwavering and not intimidated. He would hold strong and not break.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Illusionist - Page 2 Empty Re: The Illusionist

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:02 pm
He's paying attention... looks good. Ah well he is going to learn the hard way that the more attention he is giving the more open he becomes to any genjutsu. He isnt remaining subtly aware. Yet its passable. Well now to get step two.

Yen thought as he continued to approach the uchiha in a slow pace.(speed:1) Eye contact made and all. Yet yen still did'nt do a thing. No genjutsu, he simply blinked and in a slow almost eternal walk he continued to approach kisuke. 

Upon approaching kisuke. Yen would walk past him on kisukes right side and slowly place his left hand on kisukes rigbt shoulder.

Holding his hand there and just quietly remaining there. His insects upon command would scurry around his hand and a few would systematically scurry around kisukes shoulder. Going inside and outside his shirt. But alway returning to yen. There would be no bites but the uchiha would defintly feel the insects slowly but surely travel around the right side of his body. Yet yen would still not utter a word. Watching the uchiha and waiting for him to squirm. The silence was aparrent as yen waited for him to react. even worst as he would even note that a few of his insects would head down the side of the boys face. Even dare a risk to his hair.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:39 pm
Kisuke remained silent and unmoving throughout Yen's approach. As he got closer Kisuke knew without a doubt the sound was coming from Yensung. It was surely his insects, what his clan was famed for. However had he somehow created an ability to cast Genjutsu through the auditory sound of his insects. As Kisuke thought about that being a possibilty, he quickly came to the conclusion that he was in no Genjutsu. The sound was not persistent, it was increasing as Yensung approached which meant his physical distance in relation to Kisuke affected how loud the buzzing sound was. If it were a Genjutsu the sound would most likely be one consistent tone. No harm was coming to Kisuke, nothing was hampering his thoughts or movements. Therefore Kisuke concluded that this was nothing but a scare tactic, possibly to try and intimidate him, maybe even distract Kisuke from his real intentions. Yensung clearly did not know Kisuke that well. As a child he spent much of his time on his own, fending for himself. He learnt to never show fear and to always stand up against someone or groups of people even if he was out matched. He therefore stood still with his hands still in his pockets and stoically watched Yensung reach his position. 

Kisuke eyes rotated to the edge of their sockets as he peered at the passing Yensung. The second the Aburame raised his arm to make contact, Kisuke dashed backwards, putting a space of 15ft between the two of them. Now taking his arms out of his jacket pockets, Kisuke shook his head and said "Im not just gonna let you grab me like that. I know your up to something fishy with your bugs and all, dont think Ill let you get away with whatever you want that easily." Flexing his fingers, the Uchiha would continue "I know your testing me, although I dont know what it is specifically I know its some sort of exam. So I wont play the fool, you should know that Senpai Yen."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:04 am
Yen yen approved momentarialy as kisuke was tolerant to almost everything. Almost everything.[size=32] For yen noted kisuke was pacient and the sound didnt unerve him. However, the boy jumped back upon yen's attempt to touch kisuke.[/size]

Hm??? A limit i see. Plain as day yet not able to handle the full fear tactic before him. We shall fix this.

Yen thought as he listened while still approaching the boy at the very slow unerving speed. His face expressionless an errie calm sorrounding yen as he continued his slow walk towards kisuke his insects humming louder now as yen aporoached the genin. 

Trust was always a difficult thing to grasp. One that could never be unwillingly given but always earned. Still yen wasnt daunted by the young mans remarks as he showed no reaction. Remaining intent on his target and goal for the test was in full swing.

It wasnt an combat test but one that tested the boys judgement. He simply reacted which i yens eyes for any shinobi was good. But as a shinobi of konoha to be unwaivering even in deaths face was the normal. As a higher rank this was further grasped. Trust was the key to take on the challenge and tolerence despite how it looks. For it was all an illusion. Nothing that a genjutsu is normally capeable of, but a misconception and knowledge. People fear the unknown, the fine line that travels between what should and shouldnt be done. But then there lies the unknown. 

It truely is a challenge to trust an aburame, yet it shows that if one could trust that which is feared. Then they can face larger threats then merely a bug. To think with all his gifts he fears a bug. Its a wonder how he seeks even the oppertunity to test my full might. Fear one bug. Hm we will be here all day at this rate.

Yen knew that conquoring thus uncertainty would grant kusuke the strength. But he was not his teacher now. But the tester. Seeing if the boy could pass misconceptions that not many would be able to pass.

Does he have the,will to go through a fearful test? Or shall he fail. Ill keep at it even if it must go for days.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:02 pm
As expected, the Aburame ignored the words of Kisuke. Upon being avoided, Yensung simply continued his malevolent pace as he approached the young Uchiha. "Damn it," he though to himself "this fool is persistent. What the fuck does he want?" He clearly was not trying to fight Kisuke. That was made clear by his initial attempt to make contact with him and now once again clearly trying to do it again by proceeding forward with his same slow pace. Also, he had not activated anyone of his Genjutsus, and Kisuke was not going to initiate an attack of some sort for his life was not in danger. So a fight was out of the picture. Then what was he testing? All he was doing was slowly walking with the buzzing of his bugs. Why did he want to grab Kisuke so much?

Although Kisuke avoided his touch the first time, he didnt actually know why. Consciously he though it was because he did not want Yensung to get the jump on him and cast him into some Genjutsu. But now that he figured out that wasnt the case, he was truly confused and at a lost. Subconsciously, he did not allow Yensung to touch him for he did not truly trust the Aburame before him. It was not Yensungs fault, nothing he had done but simply how Kisuke was hard wired. He did not really trust anyone, let alone let someone get that close to him if it were not necessary. Although Kisuke wasnt consciously aware of this, the events of his past lead to him being like this. His father disappearing at such a young age and having lost his eyes to a man outside of the village who he later found out was in fact a Konoha nin led to him not even being able to trust the very ninja he was suppose to work along side with. Knowing that a shinobi would steal the Sharingan from his own allies for their own greedy desires shook Kisuke to the core and heavily influenced his lack of trust in other people, whether he was aware of it or not. Not to mention Kisuke had really only ever had one encounter with Yensung, therefore this lack of trust in people combined with the fact he truly did not know the Aburame was not a good combination.

Therefore, with his hands out of his pockets and clenched, Kisuke tensed up, not knowing why. His body and senses were going on the defensive but he did not understand why. He knew his life was not in danger yet he couldnt help feel that it was. Slowly Yensung closed the distance between them at his methodic pace, and Kisuke stood there flexing his fingers to let the tension out. Standing tall and relaxing his nerve, he would calmly watch the Aburame approach once more as he tried figuring what what kind of test this truly was. 

Yensung's silence wasnt making this any easier, in fact it was only making things worse for it would make any sane person believe he were up to something fishy. Kisuke had no inclination of what this test was about and the fact that their only previous encounter was a training session only make Kisuke's primary assumptions that this would be another battle of some sort.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 pm
tightened fists, tense muscles... alas this will require more work. how is he able to grow as a shinobi crunched like a ball like this. unable to read intentions, giving into fear. kisuke you grew in strength maybe. but your village isn't about your fighting strength but how much heart you put behind it...

yen stopped as he studied the boy carefully sighing as he stood there a sad look in his single eye. kisuke was failing a simple test that to be a leader worthy of the rank to lead, and guide the future the duty was to trust. yet his words were simple.

"what does this village mean to you kisuke uchiha?"
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:19 pm
The young Uchiha frowned for a moment when he noticed Yensung halt. "What am I doing wrong?" He though to himself as he saw what he though was disappointment in the one sole eye of the Aburame. "Well what the fuck is he expecting from me? He bring me here without telling me anything, walking like a fucking zombie with his buzzing bugs. I have no idea what the hell his intentions are here." Kisuke spoke to himself in his head, slightly outraged at the course of events that were taking place. How could Yensung clearly expect so much from Kisuke when he had actually given him zero information on what was taking place here.

"What does this village mean to me?" Kisuke repeated the question in his head. "You know its hard to say." Kisuke immediately responded. "I dont really know. I always though the village was suppose to be a home, a place where I could feel safe living in, a place where I could trust my fellow citizens and shinobi. However my whole life here I have been given very little reason to trust this village. Throughout every age of my life this village dealt blows to me that lead me to have such a lack of trust in it."

Kisuke stared right into Yensung's single eye as he continued "I was never informed on what happened to my father. A Jounin of this very same village put me through hell and stole my Sharingan. No one cares to protect the Clans of this village, taking a whole year to do anything about my eyes. And where the hell is the leader of my clan? No where to be found, leaving nothing but an Uchiha council who do nothing but enforce strict laws upon our clan. Since I've been growing up here, the village has been unstable, missing-nin coming in and out of the village, going through Kage's like dirt laundry. This place is my home yet it has never felt like it. That is why I must grow, that is why I must become stronger. I must protect the members of my clan and this village so that they never grow up like I did, so that they never go through what I did."

As Kisuke finished, he didnt know if he had actually answered Yensung's question. "What does the village mean to me? Everything, it is my home and I wish only to protect it. But lately it has given my little reason to do so."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:23 pm
Yen shook his head as he let out a clearly dissapointed sigh. 

"This is why you are not ready for the rank of chuninn kisuke. Power is one thing, strength, jutsu, even will. But to get your rank you must show with undying loyalty that you can. Even if all else flee that you will be the shinobi to even if you must with a broken spine, a lost eye or eye's. Missing limbs. You must be willing to build the village and grow the future generation of shinobi. You dont go for yourself, but for the village you call home. That headband as i said before. Is not a meaningless point. Its showing thst you as a member of this village. Not yourself... not the birds. But this very land. Is ready to do anythimg it takes to be a leader and be a bearer of the will of fire. Uchiha are emotional. Emotions evoke action. And action requires the combination of determination, willingness, and emotion. I heal other ninja on the field and yet despite the diffrences of clan and abilities I still heal others. Because i put my life before others to keep them self. As a master of genjutsu i use the illusions to distract and even draw my enemies to me. Not my allies. This is where my motivation comes from. Protecting you, your family, the kage, and the whole village. I dont care for if they are higher or faster nor stronger. I fear not the enemy i stand against them."

Yen sighed as he looked back at kisuke and shook his head once more.

"Kisuke. It matters not where the head is. There is no clan if you dont embrace the fact that if you simply just ask and dont show with your actions and your contribution of the village, your family, and your clan. All you can get are words tossed into the wind. Respect is earned through actions, trusting others is the key to your awnsers and your ability to grow. Your lack of trust shows that you are not taking even the basics of the academy"

Yen said wondering what the heck the academy was teaching the next leaders.

"If i died and the village was burned before your eyes what will you do? If your own clansman were to stab you in the back for being with the vilkage what would you do? Would you side with the village or yoyr clan? Times like this leads you to question your own loyalties to the village even when you got so much back. It leads you to question your very home which made it as much to take you in and protect you from the very preditors that took your eyes. If anything instead of questioning your loyalties. Actually do something. Like me i didnt just question. I acted. Even if alone i still acted. I still teach and even if others dont get it i still teach. I put my body and soul behind my village, willing to walk through the gates of oblivion and out again. To serve my home. I have few clansman that actively move. Yet i still teach them. I uphold my status and enhance it.... kisuke. You must go beyond to be a leader. Its not about the what ifs and asking. But showing your growth not in power but respinsibility. Showing that you are a person with leader qualities. Be willing to fail thousand of times to get one right. You are a genin seeking growth then show growth. Show that you have grown not in power, but that your growth outshines without a doubt to your leader and higher ups. I shouldnt have to tell you the test. Just like if the kage requests a mission or an awnser. It is without a doubt.  You had a similar test and passed it before. This time despite your growth and skills gained revealed the same test was not the same result. Before your mind was open.. you payed attention not to suspicioun. But wisdom. Now you seemed to have lost your way in that."

Yen looked away and spoke slowly and clearly.

"If it was another from another village then by the looks of this you would act in this way. You would show disrespect and hence cause tension. This would be because you trust no one nor your home. But your own judgement. Two eyes are better then one, two brains are better then one person. Six ninja excell versus one shinobi. One shinobi can at the most, outsmart. But my genjutsu lesson applies here. If you are alone. You are dead. That is all. If you want proof of this lack of trust. Even our own higher ups revoked once. Yet the numbers of us prevailed. Unity shows that if alone you get parteners to train you. You find a teacher, you look for an example. All of these basics are mastered and learned as an leader. But unless you trust you cannot grow. You cannot learn. Like a tree must trust in the sunlight to feed it. You must trust in your teamates, me, your kage, and your village to support and protect you... am i understood?"

Yen said as his voice became serious with each word
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:17 pm
"I dont think your hearing me Yen." Kisuke responded, slightly annoyed now. "I just said I wanted to protect the upcoming generations of this village, to make sure that no one else ever has to go through what I did, to be the guardian of the village that protects it against all those who wish to do harm to it. To make sure we can ensure the continuing peace of our village currently enjoys. In case you've forgotten I did lose my eyes and I showed nothing but loyalty to this village despite their short comings and failures, so dont lecture me on loyalty." The fact that Yensung could make such accusations infuriated the young Uchiha. To keep his cool, he pulled out a fresh cigarette from his pocket and light it while it dangled from his mouth. A wave of relaxation swept through him as he continued to listen to the words of Yensung, now calmer than he was before. "So next time dont make such while accusations."

"Trusting others is the key you say huhn." Kisuke repeated as he pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and blew a pale cloud of exhaust into the air. "I dont know how you were raised but I dont hand out my trust like candy. Just because someone is from the same village as me does not mean I have to trust them and I've shown you why. If you cant see that, thats your problem not mine. My trust needs to be earned Yen." Kisuke crossed his arms after slipping the cigarette back into his mouth. Taking one large inhale, he watched the end of the cigarette swiftly burn to a smaller size and Yen continued speaking.

"I trust you." Answered the young Uchiha. "I trust Ayumi Sensei and Kotsuzui. I trust the new Hokage because he actually aided me in finding my eyes when I came to him. Which leads to my other point, I didnt just sit back and do nothing. I went out actively looking for my eyes, I got Kouse to aid me and eventually I started enough noise to get them back. So like I said, I dont give a shit who you are, my trust needs to be earned."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:10 pm
Yen nodded evenly as he listend to kisuke. "At least your words hold weight. Still you dont need to hand your trust out left and right. There are levels of trust.... i dont trust every person. But i trust enough to allow a hand to lay on me for healing. Even that i handle on my own. Still.... very good defending your ideals and loyalty. It should never wain nor fade despite what is said but grow. There is fire in the eyes, and that is what i like to see in one of my rank and equal... good job. Did it hurt? Still i need you to dig deeper. Search further in the depths of your soul. Can you do it?"

Yen stated with a smile as he returned to approaching kisuke at a slightly increased pace and speaking now.

"Three shinobi and one stone. This stone was stolen from the reaches of the kage, and each shinobi is a higher up and yet tell you as your rank is below theirs. To stay silent about the incident. They trusted you with this infomation with promise to return the stone. And each one is known to keep their word. What do you do?Do you fight for loyalties to the kage or the higher ups?"  

Yen asked as he proceeded to return to laying a hand on the uchiha.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum