Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

The Illusionist Empty The Illusionist

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm
The young Uchiha found himself on his own on this cool summer afternoon. Not a cloud was to be seen in the bright blue sky as a fresh breeze kept the heat at bay. Dressed in his usual garb, Kisuke donned his black leather jacket unzipped, revealing the simple white t-shirt he wore underneath. With his black pants and black boots to complement the rest of his outfit, Kisuke casually strolled through the streets of the village with his hands plunged deep into his jacket pockets. Completely bored out of his mind, not knowing what to do with himself, Kisuke aimlessly traversed the streets and alley ways of the village, hoping something would spark his interest and give him something to do. 

Kisuke found himself entering a park where tons of people were sitting around in the grass, having picnics, or simply sitting in the grass enjoying the weather. Walking up to an empty bench, with a sigh Kisuke would take a seat. Leaning his head back to look up at the sky he would say to himself "What the hell am I going to do today?" He did not want to train as he found training alone was boring as hell. He didnt know where Kotsuzui was, Kaze had taken a leave of absence, Sensei Ayuumi was off to Suna so they couldn't even complete their Chuunin rank mission. Kisuke couldnt think of anything to do. Stretching his arms across the top of the benches back rest, Kisuke would simply sit there looking up at the sky.

Last edited by Uchiha Kisuke on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Illusionist Empty Re: The Illusionist

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:48 pm
Yen sighed and brushed off his straw hat revealing his shoulder length jet black hair. His singe deep yellow eye ever looking closed as he took a moment to reflect. It was a amusing time indeed. Preperations, studies, as well as numerous lessons that had to be done before his sudden dissapearance from the beaming sun of the land of fire. Time was running short. But what ninja ever had a perception of time? Well none. But nonetheless his time pressed it was good to take even a moment to relax. And as such one would find that slowly running about  was not yens idea of  traveling. Infact he walked. Soaking everything in overall. No tie for official buisness or out of village work. And no need to work everything out. Infact yen was enjoying this moment of peace he simply walked past the tree kisuke was in. Infact it wasnt for the fact his chakra sensory didnt let him know he was wandering into well near the equal levek of his. Yen wouldnt have noted fully. 

A simple rap on the tree by yens hand was enough. A small knock as he nodded awknowledgement to the induvidual known as kisuke. "How ya doing?"
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:55 pm
Kisuke would jolt his head forward after hearing a familiar voice disrupt his peaceful moment. With his arms still outstretched along the bench he was sitting on, Kisuke turned towards the voice of this newcomer. A slight grin appeared on the young Uchiha's face as his eyes fell upon the yellow eyes the Aburame before him. "Hey there Senpai Yensung, its been a while." Running his right hand through his red dyed hair, Kisuke would look away as he let out a sigh "I'm pretty bored honestly. Ayumi Sensei is off to Suna and my new teammate has taken a leave of absence so I cant even do my Chuunin rank up mission. So, I'm really just sitting here with nothing to do."

Reaching into his leather jacket pockets, grabbing for his cigarettes and match box Kisuke would hesitate before doing so. Remembering that Yensung did not like the fact Kisuke smoked, the young Uchiha would refrain from doing so. To keep his mind off of the urge to smoke, Kisuke would left hid right leg and bend it, placing his right angle over his left knee while asking "Would you happen to know of any other way I could rank up to Chuunin? I dont feel like waiting on my team forever and to my knowledge theres no exam coming up."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 pm
Yen nodded as kisuke spoke and thought more on what he said. True you need a way to rank up... well perhaps there is. But itll be up to the kage naturally. Hm mby a test will do some justice from a chuninn. Perhaps that could give ties to the way of improvements and what not... perhaps.

Yen rolled the thought momentarily and  awnsering as it was a good manner of decision as well as a means to see how far kisuke went. "There might be a way. The mission overall is doable but need ya teamates. However there  may be a means. Your skill and determination. Often tested by a higher up but perhaps as your teacher i may be able to slip a word or two. Ill be very busy soon so naturally this will be done in a speedy notion. Plus curious to see how far youve come since our lesson." Yen spoke kindly as he looked up at kisuke.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:42 pm
Kisuke listened as Yen mentioned there could potentially be another way to rank up other than having to do the mission with your allies. That other way was based off of his his skill and determination. Skill and determination? He did not understand how those two attributes could get him to Chuunin. Would he have to present himself before the Hokage, give him a show or something. As the young Uchiha pondered this for a bit, he herd Yen mention being able to put in a word for him. "Yeah, that would be cool." Confirmed Kisuke. Even though he had completed an array of missions for the village not to long ago, he probably was not on anyone's radar. Anyone who could promote him that is. Having a word put in for him by the head of the Aburame clan would most likely do him some good. 

"How far I've come heh." Kisuke slightly chuckled. He would like to think that he's made progress since the last time the two of them trained together however the only way he could truly determine if he had made any progress was if Yensung were the one to evaluate him. That way Yensung could judge the difference in his skill. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." With a slight grin of satisfaction on his face, Kisuke pointed towards his face with his right thumb and continued "The Hokage found my eyes. I finally got my old eyes back." Then it donned on Kisuke. He had not used his Sharingan once since getting them back. Maybe another training session with Yensung would be the perfect opportunity to test out his Sharingan for the first time ever. Pushing himself off the bench and onto his feet, Kisuke would arch his back and spread his arms into air to stretch a little. During his stretch Kisuke would sigh and said "So what do you say we hit the training grounds?", now exited by the prospect of getting to use his eyes for the first time.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:26 pm
Yen nodded as he smiled. He was pleased kisuke had his eyes back as its important an uchiha hold onto their eyes. As for this point yen was more then pleased at this. Alas he had the oppertunity and took it of course. But tempoarily before laying the single eye to rest. Thats excellent. And now he can utilize the eyes as he pleases. But he should be more then capeable of being great. Needless. Itll mean ill just test him even further. As after the first session he should recall more then enough that it was more then the eyes but his skill. Still lets see. His skill. Should he be able to match me he would more then certainly  be able to be a chuninn. An evaluation of skill... but ill not make this easy at all. Still... lets see how far he could go. I nearly burned him out with a simple training session. But should he last he would be able to handle the vigors within combat. This will also include the conciquences of failure... i hope he does well. I wont go easy at all.

Yet yen spoke as he thought this. He was curious but as kisuke naturally would show asperations for the next rank he would have to show yen everything he had and further. As the goal alone would be for him to beat yen. This will not be easy bout test him i will. 

"We will see kisuke. But it will not be an easy test. It will not be a training session.  And the fact will be ill be testing every aspect  but sure we can head off." 

Yen spoke semi seriously yet still kind  as he waited for kisuke to lead the way
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:49 pm
The words spoke by Yensung reverberated in Kisuke's mind as he pondered them. Frowning as he pieced together what the Aburame said, he would think to himself "A difficult test but not a training session?" Starting forward, Kisuke would begin making is way towards the training grounds as he continued to ponder. "Does he have a test in place for me, to examine my skills to see if I've grown since the last time? To see if I'm worthy of being called a Chuunin? Or is he going to fight me? Damn, I hope not. I cant imagine what it would be like to fight him." 

Shoving his hands down into their respective pockets of his leather black coat, Kisuke would fumble around with the contents of his pockets before asking "What do you have in mind for this test of yours Senpai Yen?" Casually, the two of them would make it to the training ground in no time. Finding a clearing that was free of any other shinobi for as far as the eye could see, Kisuke would take his place at the centre of the grassy field, awaiting whatever was to come next.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:22 am
Yen remained silent as they walked towards the training grounds. Kisuke asking for an oppertunity to grow in the ranks was unexpected yet understandible. The question was could he handle it? It was more then combat at the rank.  but embracing the full village as like a mother lion protecting its cubs.

yen knowing how well kisuke learned and absorbed knowledge before was not in question of the boys knowledge nor leadership as well as wisdom. But his will and ability to keep at it despite defeat staring straight at him. To be able to steadfast even at the ends of his reserves and use his experience to gain an upperhand in an imposdible situation. Where one may be questioned. But the awnser will always be to remain undying loyalty. To give body and soul for the village.

He's nervous.. fumbling around and such. yet that cannot be helped. Still he must gain this and overcome yet another hurdle. He must be ready to face any threat and be first there and the last to leave. Whether the threat come internally or externally. Despite the power. As an chuninn he will have to show that the village, his family, his freinds, come before his life. So to pass he will have to face a greater challenge and a hefty price. A resound beatdown.

Yen thought as he still didnt reply even as kisuke asked the question. It was simple. He wpuld have to show his resolve to yen to reach the rank and his full skill as a shinobi. Overall much more then the simple idea yen had big plans. It was not going to be simple. Kisukes eyes were back and yen gave kudos to that. However, that was the least of joys in his wish to grow as a shinobi and obtain a rank. 

Silence was the response as yen exhaled. With an opening of his single eye his body and insects began working in tandum. As he resolved to give the boy the full fest of a chuninn. Well of himself that is.

Very well. Ill just knock him down and put him in the point where he has no choice but to use everything i taught him. Control... knowing when to strike... knowing its better to wait... all of this crucial.... yet in vain if he does not adapt.... futile if he does not learn.... impossible if he does not put his all... The test will begin soon.  I hope he. Is prepared.

Yet to kisuke nothing would happen yet just silence like yen was merely thinking on the thoughts. Unusual yes but also warming. And an allowance for the boy to prepare as there would be the audible humming from yen. The humming will be of his insects as if excited for what was to come next.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 pm
The whole time as they made their way, the two of them walked in silence. Kisuke was not fully aware that Yensung had not said a word for his was caught up in his own mind. Intently thinking about what the Aburame could possibly have in store for him, he ran a bunch of different scenarios through his brain. Was he going to put Kisuke through hell and back again? However Kisuke could handle that better now. He was more experienced, stronger than the last time Yensung trained him. Back then he was newly a Genin, green as summer grass. However that only meant that Yensung could go even harder on Kisuke, which meant the beat down would only be greater. Kisuke slightly chuckled under his breath at the though of that. Yensung would probably going to clobber his ass. Nnervously fumbling around with the contents of his pockets, itching for a cigarette before what may tie for ranking as the worse day of his life, the young Uchiha now started wondering why Yensung had not answered his question. Was it because he did not have an answer? Could it be he actually had nothing planned since the two of them had only accidentally crossed paths and he was trying to come up with a gruelling test on the spot? Or did Kisuke ask the wrong question? Thinking back on it, there was nothing wrong with his question, so what was it?

Now at the training grounds, Kisuked calmed himself down as he patiently and silently waited for something to happen. Anything. The two of them stood there without a word while Kisuke made sure not to show any signs of annoyance, anxiety or anticipation. His face was still and stoic. "He could be testing me right now. Trying to make me nervous, so I wont give in." Remaining as composed as humanly possible, he would slightly frown once the humming sound penetrated his ear drums. "What.... what is that? Is that coming from Yen? Shit, did he just activate an auditory Genjutsu on me?" If not, Kisuke would simply have to wait and see what was to come next. Yensung had remained silent the whole time therefore Kisuke had no idea what was going on. If so however, Kisuke was already on high alert, checking to see if anything in his surroundings had changed from the color of the grass to the sound of the wind. He knew that test had already started now.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:54 pm
Yen remained stationary as his insects continued to hum. How interesting. Hes on the alert... thats good. Still he is doing well. Lets continue this. The basic idea is how anxious can he get. Can he handle such an anticipation...not a single technique but to grab his attention. To draw him out. To force him to act. His impulses. Versus his pacients. Which shall he use? Time to to test him.

Yen thought as he finally made a move. Yen walked over to kisuke (speed of 1) with the simplicity of drawing kisukes attention.  

The idea was to keep the boy thinking and guessing on yens next move. A terrible game overall to keep the boy on his toes and overthinking. For yen was perfectly calm. Thinking calmly. Even breathing calmly. Yet to the eye his silence would be the unsettling part. One who is commonly a speaker of life and logic. Suddenly silent. A very vexing and chaotic approach to the one who knows how he teaches.

The silent area would be filled with the humming of his insects and the sound of crunching of grass under his feet.  As yen would slowly approach kisuke. Taking his time as he had many ways to handle the situation should the boy even consider to thrash out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum