Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roxio Utuma
Roxio Utuma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Shadow a Queensman (Mission, P, NK) Empty Shadow a Queensman (Mission, P, NK)

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 am

Roxio was ready for his first "mission" as you may call it. It really was not a mission but more of a educational thing. Though he is getting paid for it so it does not matter. He is also excited to learn from the Queensmen. Thoughs who are respected and know the city better than anyone around. He strapped on his ninja pouches and leather armor just in case stuff gets hectic. He is spending a day with one of them. He dashed out the house noting that he locked the door behind him. Darting from roof top to roof top he made his way to the station where the Queensmen operate from. Taking the mission the arrangements had already been made and they were expecting him. He was on track to be five minutes early. He liked being early it made him feel bad if he was late and had no excuse. He appeared in a blur of speed in front of the station and walked in. He was greeted by a room full of Queensmen. They all turned to look at the new arrival. The man in the middle of the room with the larger insignias laughed loudly and said "Look men it is our guest for the day, or better yet a guest for one of you for the day." His voiced boomed in the room. Roxio assumed this was the higher ranked personnel in the room. The man walked up to Roxio and place his head on his shoulder "What is your name young one?" Roxio answered without hesitation "My name is Roxio sir." The man turned to the group of Queensmen and stated "Everyone this is Roxio, and he is a young aspiring ninja." Everyone smiled and noded to Roxio as a silent greeting. The man's voice boomed again "Lieutenant Jenkins get up here." Once he spoke a young man walked up and stood at attention and asked "Yes Captain?" The Captain spoke "You are going to have a shadow today Jenkins. Show him the city and educate him on how to handle common citizens like we do. You will be a pillar in his life since he will most likely only be dealing with ninjas from here on out." The Captain turned to Roxio "Son listen to Jenkins. He may look young but do not be fooled. He got his rank for a reason please take his words and keep them close. I know ninjas can become hard and not understand normal citizens. We wish to help with this." Roxio nodded as Jenkins walked up to the young ninja and held out his hand. Roxio and Jenkins shook hands as Jenkins stated "Shall we go?" Roxio nodded "Yes." Jenkins and Roxio walked out the door and started walking the city. First they walked through the market. All the locals come here for food, drink, and miscellaneous items. Everyone seemed friendly to the Queensmen and really no fear of them at all. Roxio asked "Jenkins i always heard that the Queensmen were feared. They do not seem fearful." Jenkins laughed and stated "Common thing to be heard of with us. They do not "fear" us so to speak but they have a lot of respect for us. Remember with power comes the responsibility with that power. A lot of these people i see on a daily basis. You show respect to them and they are more willing to work with you." As Jenkins was talking to Roxio he was waving to vendors and high fiveing little children that ran past. Jenkins continued as they walked through the market "You would not believe how many situations i have resolved just due to the fact that it was me there. The two respected me and i wanted to be diplomatic and they came half way to agreement. Instead of violence or someone being sent to jail. When someone feels cornered they will fight back and that is no exception to regular civilians." Roxio did well to take note and listen to the lieutenant.

They kept walking and stopped when Jenkins heard two patrons arguing. Jenkins waved to Roxio to follow as they came upon the situation. The two patrons seemed to be arguing over something minor. Apparently according to one patron from the information that Roxio was hearing as they walked up one of the patrons accidentally pushed another patron and dropped a gallon of milk. The patron with the gallon of milk was more angry than Roxio thought he should have been. Jenkins intervened "Hey you two stop it." He stood in between the two separating them. "Look i am sure it was just an accident stuff happens." The patron, identified as John, said "Well i was in a rush and he got in my way. Not my fault he walks so slow." The other patron, identified as Chuck, said "Well if you paid attention more and were not so rude maybe you would be a better person." They both started yelling at each other as Jenkins took a breath and said "Okay again you two stop." They stopped arguing while Jenkins could talk "Now John you do need to pay attention and not be in a rush. Then stuff like this is avoidable and you will not be delayed furthur. There are alternate routes in the city that you can go if you find this too crowded." You could see John's anger waiver a bit. Jenkins turning to Chuck "If you would not antagonize him it would not have been a big deal." Chuck started to protest but quickly silenced himself. Jenkins continued "Now Chuck i will give you the money for the milk if you apologize to John, and John i want you to apologize to Chuck or i will delay you even longer." They both huffed and said their apologies. Jenkins gave Chuck the money and the situation dispersed. Jenkins turned to Roxio and said "See that is a diplomatic approach, but sometimes a aggressive approach is necessary. If one person does not want to waiver and becomes hostile.

They continued their walk through the districts as they dealt with one situation after another. Roxio noted that Jenkin's mood and attitude never wavered. He admired this Queensman in the way he could stay in a good mood and not try and kill anyone out right. The situations they saw were anywhere from very aggressive to the down right strange. Roxio took note of the city as Jenkins explained each part of the city and the layouts and where hidden things were that the normal person does not take note of. It was getting to be sun down as they returned to the station to the same group of individuals that Roxio saw at the start. It was shift change and everyone looked the same; even the man in the middle of the room has the energetic sound in his voice as last time. The Captain asked "Did you learn a lot from Jenkins young one?" Roxio smiled and kept his head high and said "Yes sir i learned a lot from him." The Captain had a proud look in his face and said "Good i am glad. Now i believe its time for shift change. Come visit us again Roxio we will be happy to have you with us again." Roxio nodded as he disappeared in a blur of speed dashing to his house.

(1,899/1,100 words needed +500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 CD post with Village Leader)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Shadow a Queensman (Mission, P, NK) Empty Re: Shadow a Queensman (Mission, P, NK)

Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum