Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Just a peek, okay?
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14800

Shadow A Queensman Empty Shadow A Queensman

Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:30 pm
“I wonder what kind of work the Queensmen do day to day.” Imane had spoken to herself while in the view of a Queensman station. She’s seen them in her passing time but has never gotten the chance to really interact with one and understand how they work. Today, Imane was given that chance through open acceptance for tag-alongs. She didn’t exactly know where she requests a day with the village’s local police. Forward she wore a humble step in her walk as she entered the building to be questioned immediately after opening and passing through the front door. “Afternoon miss, can you state your business?” A guard behind a desk spoke and was in Imane’s sight to see him leaning against the flat workspace, flicking around a pencil in his fingers. The deck itself was L-shaped and very large in build. 

“Good afternoon, sir. I’m Imane Senju and I’m trying to shadow a Queensman. I heard around town you all were accepting people?” 

The guard put down the pencil into a small tin storage with a delighted expression. “Is that so? Well, I’ve got exactly someone for you. You’re lucky. We have everyone else with an attendee. Wait here.” He only spent a moment leaving the room through a set of office doors before coming back out with a man roughly her size with a quarterstaff on his back and a cap on head. “My man Jogi here will show you around. Jogi, this is Imane” A firm double pat on Jogi’s right shoulder blade would be given.  

Jogi looked to the two and fastened the bill of his cap with a tilt of acknowledgement. “Yeah, no problem here. Hello Imane, Let’s head out.” Jogi said. Imane would appreciate the opportunity with her hands together with a slight bow. “Thank you for taking me on.” The two of them would leave the Queensman station to make a left after leaving its grounds and patrolling side by side. “So, what piqued your interest about us guards?” His eyes would scan the female and duly noted the gear she wore. “You already seem like a more than capable person for this profession with that ninja headband you wear around your neck.” He opened up the floor for her to explain. Imane would keep good eye contact with him, a head tilt shown by the proposition. “Well, I am a ninja. But I wanted to see a world outside of my own perspective. We both protect the village but in different ways. Seeing other walks of life gives me a better outlook to a few never-ending lessons; compassion and responsibility to name two of them. The response showed a resonance with her character. He wore an approving lip scrunch while nodding. “Damn fine answer.” While roaming around the village in a pre-determined vicinity from the Queesman station with an official guard would open up her eyes to some of the things they deal with. Through the time of being spent together she’d witnessed a familiarity and high sense of respect the locals had with them. Several of them would greet the guard as they walked together. Seeing him with a ninja didn’t give some of the best feelings to Imane. Jogi would recognize a moment like this and would make wise to equalize with her. “We get the same look from villagers often. You aren’t alone. Sadly, not everyone can see the importance of others and what they bring.” 

“Oh, I’m not worried about it. But it can be a bit surprising here and there to realize that I’m a total stranger to them and they hold pre-judgement. But I know I do what I can in my own way, for them.” Her age certainly didn’t show easily with such a blanket of wise words. “You sure have some sense of altruism in you. Keep that.” The compliment made her smile. “Thank you kindly.” She’d respond. Just then, a little brawl between two villagers would break out in front of them. The Queensman sprung to action with a firm charge forward until able to grab them both and tear them away from one another. A few locals came around to help hold back the brawlers as the Jogi remained in the middle to keep them spread apart with his two arms. In alternation to each, he would warn them to cut out the fussing. “Stop this nonsense! Either walk away or get put in the slammer tonight.” The two brawlers huffed while one stepped away immediately. The other continued pursuit and tried to shove the guard out the way but was denied. He had enough force to shove him back then restrain him. A set of cuffs were put on his wrists and then grabbed to walk alongside him. “Alright buddy. Two nights it is.” He would say to him before turning to Imane, who had stood and watched him handle it so swift. Simple and straight to the point. “Hey Imane. Our time is about up here, you can go home now. I’m just going to book him in and leave.” Jogi ordered. 

“Alright, I’ll be off then. Thank you for the opportunity!” Imane said with a feeling of growth to witness a role model of the village. “Try and some come back another time the station is allowing attendees more time!” Jogi urged her. “I’d be grateful for another time.”

WC: 900
Claim 5AP+1000Ryo per Mission Rules
Claim Moving Earth Core for 750WC, 25% stat discount.

Spend remaining 150WC toward Nativity of a World of Trees A-Rank [150/1875] with 25% stat discount.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Shadow A Queensman Empty Re: Shadow A Queensman

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 am
Approved