Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 6:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 6:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 6:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Otoko Senju
Otoko Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Cowboy
Mission Record : Missions
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3870

Shadow a Queensman Empty Shadow a Queensman

Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:03 am
Shadow a Queensman

Otoko has been given an opportunity to learn more about the history and traditions of Hoshigakure, as well as the role of the Queensmen in the city. Spending a day with a Queensman will provide an excellent opportunity to gain insights into their work and understand their importance in the local community. Otoko arrived at the Queensmen headquarters in his usual garb ensuring he was about 15 minutes early in case there were any preparations he needed to go through before starting his patrol. Otoko took a seat in the lobby area and waited patiently for his assigned Queensmen to arrive.

A boisterous man rounded the corner of the connecting hallway and stopped short of where Otoko was sitting, slammed his feet together, and cleared his throat. “Are you Otoko Senju?”, the man said in a commanding voice. Otoko leapt up from his seat to attention and nodded at the man addressing him, “Yes sir, I am Otoko!” The man smiled, “alright then follow me.” The man turned quickly and Otoko followed behind swiftly. “I am Takashi Hoshimura, i will be leading you in our patrol today, there are a couple rules you should know while we are making the rounds today:
Show respect and courtesy to everyone; It is important to treat everyone with respect and courtesy, as we occupy a position of immense respect in the community.
Listen carefully, not only to me, but to your surroundings as well; you should pay close attention to my words and actions throughout the day. This will help you gain a better understanding of my role and responsibilities.
Ask questions, even when you think it’s not important; you should not be afraid to ask questions about my work and the history of Hoshigakure. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of the city and its traditions.
Be observant during the entire patrol; you should observe my interactions with others, approach to problem-solving, and attention to detail. This will provide valuable insights into my work and importance in the community.
Show gratitude to the villagers of Hoshi; At the end of the day, we only have a job because of the villagers.”

Takashi took a breath after he got done with his spiel, “any questions?” Otoko thought for a moment and then shook his head, “no sir i understand what is expected of me today and will do my best to follow you rules.” Takashi smiled back at Otoko as he maintained his brisk pace, “good, let's get started!” Otoko spent pretty much the entire day walking through Hoshi and observing Takashi thriving in his role that he took very seriously. The two assisted citizens in day to day tasks, cleaned up portions of the street, interacted with other shinobi and members of the Nova Corps, and helped with a theft investigation that they happened upon.

Overall, spending a day with a Queensman was a unique and valuable opportunity for Otoko to learn more about the history and traditions of Hoshigakure. By showing respect, listening carefully, asking questions, being observant, and expressing gratitude, Otoko made the most of this experience and gained a deeper understanding of the city and its people.

WC - 530
EXIT

Claims:
Lucian
Lucian
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Black Star
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure