Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P) Empty Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P)

Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:39 am
Walking through the village it felt like ages had passed since the ninja had gone to the training grounds. Kyousuke walked slowly letting the breeze flow over his arms and head. He could feel a bit of the breeze under his jounin flak jacket, as he wore nothing under it. The man paused as he crossed an area where he had previously killed people in. I may have killed people here, but I also saved many in the process and have made Hoshi a wonderful place to live in. After saying that to himself twice he let out a quick prayer for those who had died in the battle and moved onward.

Once at the gates to the training grounds he paused and looked around for anything of interest. He then tried to feel out any chakra signatures he could recognize. Finding none the man walked through while keeping his chakra turned down to zero. Kyousuke looked around for people and seeing none he released the hold he had on his energy and brought forth the grayed skin he had learned to fight with. “Well sometimes it is better to be more durable than strong. Both can be used to protect.” The man’s gray arm flattened as if it were a shield. Like a shield he pushed the arm forward he only assaulted the air though.

After that he began to focus on his chakra. There were many things the man wished to improve himself on. Chakra being one of the biggest, while he was good at taijutsu he found the power of his ninjutsu and medical skills underwhelming. While he was trained in both he had only really developed the skills of one. There were times when his chakra was powerful, but it was only when he let the other voice take over. He would need to develop that particular ability better if he were going to use it safely. The ninja had only unlocked the ability recently and the killing intent of the form was powerful. Kyousuke had to say a lot of prayer and mantra to keep the ninja of Hoshigakure safe. There were other things the ninja thought about during the transformation. He thought about how he was similar to the people who he had previously fought in that form. It was like a mad dog let off its leash. It could be controlled though it required strength of mind, which in turn meant spiritual strength in the form of chakra.

Taking in more nature energy the skin that remained white started to gray as well. With the form he was currently in he could create cannons on his body capable of firing nature energy. Kyousuke produced two such cannons and fired off two blasts. He made sure there was no one in the path, of the blasts. The cannons fired and detonated about ten meters out. The jounin continued to fire if he sensed the energy of another he would stop and end his sage transformation entirely, as to avoid any questions about it.

WC: 509

Last edited by Kyousuke Snow <3 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P) Empty Re: Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:26 pm
For the first time since this ex-homeless genin became employed under Hoshigakure’s authority, he had decided to step foot onto the training grounds. Why? With his tail tucked between his legs, he walked away the loser of a scuffle between him and another genin. Up until this point, his natural instincts gave him an edge over the untrained masses. 

Throwing hands with someone who was trained however, was a challenge. The opponent’s moves were trackable, however he lacked the proper knowledge to fight back. His attempts to block were countered by different strikes that he was unprepared for. 

Days later, he took his first steps into the training grounds. As he came to a stop, he noticed the area was unexpectedly empty, save for one red haired man wearing the same sort of flak jacket that the genin exam proctor had wore, who happened to be standing there as if he were caught in the act, (or maybe he wasn’t and he was doing something else but that wasn’t detailed.). His dog, with its yet to be bathed khaki coat, came to a stop to stretch while leaned against his leg. 

Azai knew that the jacket the man wore identified him as a higher up within the village’s ranks, however that didn’t necessarily mean the man had anything to offer him in terms of training. And of course, that’s the sole reason he had come to the training grounds. 

From under his brow, he would keep his brown orbs glued to the jounin as he approached. Not for any reason in particular, but if the individual happened to glance his way, he would see that the boy was focusing on him. 

Once within a reasonable distance to start talking, whether or not the man had addressed him, he would call out in his usual bored tone, “Yo.” This would only be the only noise audible over the sound of his bare feet plopping against the ground, and accompanied by a quick wave with his right hand.

His hands slipped into the pockets of his brown shorts, and once he had closed the distance down to two meters, he’d go silent. The boy wasn’t sure how exactly to continue the conversation so that it led into him getting what he wanted. His brow would furrow beneath his hair, which was swept away to the side by the wind. The bottom of his lip would push up, almost giving him a pouty look as he searched for the words. 

Of course, if the other individual wanted to interject and carry the conversation along, THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY FUCKING COOL.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention the dog. Well, it would follow along, trailing right behind him as it usually did.

[460 WC]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P) Empty Re: Monks, Pet Owners, and other Crazy People (P)

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:57 pm
Firing off the cannons, Kyousuke watched as they shot forward and away from himself. Had they impacted anything the noise may have brought the chakra signature he now felt move faster. Not wanting his abilities to be discovered the ninja ended his transformation and looked in the direction of the energy sources. One was certainly human, but one was much weaker and felt like that of some animals. Maybe a cat or a small dog, as bigger animals usually felt a bit stronger when it came to presence alone. When he finally saw the two forms he studied them momentarily. It was just a boy and his dog, nothing to be overly worried about. Thinking the boy was just in the vicinity for his own training the monk returned to his own work and began to gather chakra.

I can’t train the berserker sage state here. Too many people that could be hurt by my actions. I will have to ask Akihana or Denkiteki to aid me in controlling myself in the form. The man’s eyes were closed as he began to attempt a different technique, one to let him pass through the earth. As he was about to use seals and use the technique he noticed that the boy was looking at him. Did he see what I was doing before? ”We have to kill him.” It seemed the absorption of nature energy brought out the voice again, Kyousuke hadn’t heard him in a while. Exodus 20:13 “You shall not kill.” Murder is a sin, one which stains your soul forever. If I were to stain my soul I would like it to be in sacrifice of my beliefs or for those I am to protect. Such as this child who stands before us. Reciting the holy text made the voice quiet itself even though its presence could still be felt.

The boy said “Yo” meaning he must have wanted something from the jounin. Walking up to the boy the ninja knelt down and began to pet the dog. “I am Kyousuke. I am guessing you saw my training and wanted some help in your own training?” As a jounin I am a leader and teacher of ninja, so even if I don’t get any actual training done today I will have bettered this village. That in and of itself is more than enough reason for me. 

WC: 398
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:25 pm
Most of the names had been stretched off the list. A list he normally wouldn’t have any interest in, as Shouhei rarely worked at his uncle’s dry-cleaning establishment. He had other things to do, like impressing the few of the current Jounins in the village so they would take him under his wing instead of him being assigned to some new person who probably would be from the newest batch. However, since he had graduated, was a “fast” ninja and everything that came with the package, his uncle had promised Shouhei some good money to carry out the task at hand which had convinced him to do otherwise. It was a busy day as well, and he figured his nephew could do it faster than your average deliveryman could.

There was something behind that idea even if he was limited by the fact he couldn’t just jump from building to building.That was rude, plus seeing as the people of Hoshi didn’t like ninjas, he just had to keep running on street level keeping a good hold on his shoulder bag and the one or two packages under his arm. They weren’t heavy, but when he have done this for most of the day, he could still feel it and he had a bit of sweat on his forehead.

Ahead on the road, Shouhei noticed that there was a road blockage. Two merchants with their carts who couldn’t decide who should pass or something. “Seems like I won’t be able to squeeze myself through that,” he thought aloud as on the spot turned towards a wall and jumped over flying into the new area.

There was one problem however. He had remembered incorrectly thinking he was going to land in an open field behind the wall. Instead it was actually the training ground he had used often. He didn’t recognize it because he usually approached it from another entrance

Actually, scratch that, there were two problems in total. In the area he had hurled himself towards he noticed two silhouettes of people, and he wasn’t sure if he would collide with them or not them, so he yelled: “Incoming. Brace for impact.”

He was fortunate enough not to hit any of the people. However, his landing wasn't so smooth causing him roll across the ground getting a few bruises and dirties his coat in the process. After a few rolls he got back on his feet, but the "impressiveness" feat of him getting onto his feet after the roll was shut down by the wincing expression on his face that just spelled how not planned this was.

“I am okay,” he said proactively to the two people he had only just now registered what they looked like. “One of you wouldn’t happen to be…” he went down the list of the last three names of the people he needed to deliver to.

----

WC: 481
OOC: Feel free to actually be on the list XD.
Ps. I might clean up the sentence structure later. (Cleaned)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:45 pm
This is getting awkward. Kyousuke thought as he continued to look at the kid who still had not opened his mouth to speak. Was he stunned by what the jounin had done with him arm? “It’s a simple thing for me to do really.” There was no harm in showing the kid. Letting the nature energy flood his arm and turning the left side of his body gray and the sclera of his eye a black color he looked down at the genin. When he spoke there were two different voices emanating from him. Both sounded the same, but they had different feels to them. As if the left was wild and getting high on the nature energy, which corrupted it and the other where there was a warm and much gentler, soothing voice. “So, ahh… I’m going to get back to training you are free to join if you would… Kyousuke would have finished his sentence if his body hadn’t begun to move toward the incoming kid about to fall over the fence.

“What the…?” Kyousuke said watching as the boy was about to hit the ground. The jounin managed to stop him after the first roll by getting behind him and lifting him off the ground. Kyousuke would have asked if he was okay, had the boy not already said that he was. The boy still had cuts and bruises though, but the ninja would certainly take a look at them once the boy was reoriented.

Where were all these little kids coming from today? This new one had already used more words than the other and was in the process of saying something else. “I am Kyousuke, I would recommend the use of the gates next time.” He said jokingly and seriously as he ended his transformation. Looking at what the boy was carrying the ninja saw a package with his name on it. “I think you may have been looking for me, if that package is for Kyousuke Snow.” What could be inside the package though, maybe a mission or something. Maybe some new kunai, the ones he currently owned became dull after being lent out to some academy ninja.

Looking at the boy Kyousuke began to channel some lightning chakra into his palm, not for intimidation or anything like that. Kyousuke figured he could talk and train at the same time, so if the day’s goal was to improve chakra control that is what he would do. “Please don’t mind the lightning I’m just doing some training you can join if you would like.” If the kid wants to train I’ll show him the basic medical jutsu, if not I’ll patch him up before he goes.

WC: 451
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:00 pm
”You’re right. You should be hanged,” was the first thought that came to him upon hearing the advice from the ginger man. Not that he actually meant it, hence he didn’t say anything. Anyhow, he put down the packages, checking them and his clothes. Nothing seemed to be broken, although he did have a small cut on his hands. It didn’t bother him as much as the hit he got through it, but that was how it was.

When the man mentioned his name, Shouhei needed a moment to register it. Not that he had forgotten, but because he couldn’t imagine someone named Snow. On that note, was it his last name or first name? He couldn’t figure that out, but he took out one of the packages, “Here are your shirts, mr. Snow. They should still be fine in spite of the crash. Haha.”

He was about to take his leave, but then the man mentioned training and something about lightning. Looking back, Shouhei noticed said lightning in the man’s hand. Shouhei wasn’t sure if this was some specialized jutsu he hadn’t noticed because he had his back turned when the man had a chance to activate it, or if it was some kind of training.

Placing the last package on a nearby bench, Shouhei asked the man. “What kind of training do you mean sir? Aren’t most of the jounins doing missions or going through graduation at the moment?” He then preceded to do a few sprints back, looking like he was ready for a lot.

Word Count: 258
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:59 am
Was he... floating? Whoops, there goes gravity, as it certainoy flet that way. Snapped back to reality by his companion pawing at his leg, it seemed as if suddenly, the male Azai was talking to had uh, disappeared? He had a brief memory of watching the man move from his vision, accompanied by the sounds of conversation, however it had felt unreal. Almost as if years had passed, and the boy was now a grizzled old man with a flowing grey beard to match.

Rabbidly, he gave his head a few quick shakes to the side like a dog would shake a smaller animal to finish it off. As his hand lifted to rub the skin on his smooth young face, he broke into a cold sweat and felt an unsteady tickle on his heart. His breathing sharply rose in pace, right before slowly descending back into normalcy, as his face was free of any old man hair or wrinkles.

Young he still was, and young he shall forever be. If he got his way, anyway.

The dog had dropped down from his side by now, and began to circle around him once more before taking a seat and leaning to his legs.

Just as Shouhei had placed the package on the bench, the boy's eyes would drift down to his dog. With a quick pat on the head, he'd promptly command "O! Go sit!"

All excited like, the Okina's tail began to swish to and from like a giant furry tube as her backside carried with the motion. Locating her spot in a distant corner, she walked over and did as she was told.

Turning to the man from befor- when in the hell did this other orange haired kid show up? The left side of Azai's brow cocked, what exactly had happened just now?

"Hmmm." He thought aloud.

"Morning," he said aloud. Was it even morning? I'm not sure, someone fill me in. He was just going to start this over, it seemed the most fitting option.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:47 pm
Kyousuke left the package on the bench the jounin was sure the kid was telling the truth about them not being messed up, besides it wasn’t like he wore shirts often anyway, heck he wasn’t even wearing a shirt now. The dress shirts he had dry cleaned were only for ceremonies and such and would see very little use, so if they were a little wrinkled a quick ironing would solve the problem. “Thank you for the delivery.” He said smiling while making a few handseals. “Mind if I check out your cuts?” The giant would ask waiting for some form of approval before bringing his hands closer to close the wounds.

It seemed the words training had grabbed the attention of both, it was always great to see the younger generation eager to train. The words seemed to get the boy with the dog active and provoked some questions from the orange haired boy. “Well I can show you both some taijutsu and maybe some medical, jutsu like the one I just used.” The man said patiently ready to respond to the next question. “Yeah, quite a few are out of the village on missions. Some of us have to remain behind though to help out in the village. As for graduation I have been a jounin for some time now… About two years I think… One and a… half?” It was somewhere around that number, but it was difficult to determine the exact number.

When Azai walked over and said morning, the Jugo repeated the phrase back. “Would you like to join us…?” I think its Azao, Azai, I’ve seen your graduation certificate from the academy. Maybe it was just easier to ask Kyousuke had no idea what the names of those in his company were, so he should probably start from the beginning. “Sorry for repeating this, but my name is Snow. I don’t know both of your name’s, but I’d like to find out.” The last part was added as an invitation for each of the genin to introduce themselves, without being told to. Orders were never fun, so if you leave it open often more people are willing.

WC: 363
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 pm
”Of course, sir. I wouldn’t mind you doing that,” he said as the cut was healed and the annoying sensation of such a bruise was removed. At least he didn’t have that nagging him in that back of his mind.

As for what happened next, Shouhei didn’t have much to say. The tall ginger had identified himself as a Jounin explaining a few things about himself that worked off what Shouhei had said about them being scares in town. Meanwhile, the person near his age with the dog looked like he had just woken up to the world around him. It was somewhat odd to see that, especially from a person who did not look like they had just woken up from a deep sleep on a Sunday morning or noon. Alcohol being sold separately or not at all if Shouhei had to guess the age of the person.

“Hi Snow,” he greeted the giant as if they were at an AA meeting, and in a regular polite voice introduced himself, “My name is Shouhei Sato. I graduated from the academy not long ago.”

“I graduated with one of the highest levels of chakra control, and close to average enough that Taijutsu doesn't scare me,” he had a cocky smile that turned back to normal at his next words. “So I am okay with you throwing either lessons at me,” Shouhei checked his watch, “I have four hours before my last delivery needs to be done. It is probably better to wait out a bit instead of doing it now. I don’t want my uncle to have more orders than he can carry out just because he had help one day like this.”

Shouhei left the last parcel on a nearby bench then extended his arm towards the two others and gave them thumbs up: “I am ready when you two are!”

Word Count: 312
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Healing the wound took a few minutes, but eventually the area with the bruise vanished and only undamaged tissue remained. Within that time, it seemed that the boy Azai had something to do, so he turned down the training and went home or to do whatever else it is he had to do. Even genin have duties other than training, so it was understandable. Perhaps they would meet again and they could do some training then.

“Well, it is nice to meet you Shouhei.” The jounin said as the boy continued. He explained his experience with chakra control, and how taijutsu was something he was decent at. Okay, so I need to identify what he wants to learn to make it more exciting. “I am skilled in taijutsu, ninjutsu, and medical ninjutsu that is where most of my knowledge is centered, so if you would like to know anything from those particular areas please feel free to ask.”

Saying that Kyousuke began to shape the lightning on his arm into a hound. It didn’t look very dog like though as it continued to shift, shape manipulation was very difficult for ninja. “I would like to start by teaching you the basic medical jutsu I just used, it can be very useful out in field.” 

WC: 214
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum