Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 800

Arrival at Suna... Empty Arrival at Suna...

Sat May 21, 2016 11:42 pm
Raizuko told me that I had to post at the village gates, I was unaware and apologize...

Traveling from the distant volcano was a long journey taking several days, quite exhausting for Korai as he had little rest. Departing from the boat Korai had set out and yet here he stood before the gates of Suna ready to handle any task that would come his way. However he needed to rest first and then tomorrow would he begin his training. 

Raizuko told me that I needed to post at the village gates so i would like to apologize, he also told me that my posts since then can be voided and I please ask that not be the case because its been more than one week since I arrived at Suna and since I have worked on training my character.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Arrival at Suna... Empty Re: Arrival at Suna...

Sun May 22, 2016 12:19 am

(While you gained entry in the village or not is up to the Kazekage/sand nins but I wouldn't void you because I know the travel rules are confusing and because you've been rp-ing with sand nins and don't intend any harm. Be careful in future though. <3
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Arrival at Suna... Empty Re: Arrival at Suna...

Sun May 22, 2016 1:09 am
Hey there, as far as your topics you do not have too worry too much as I do not plan on voiding them unless I have to. Of course the only reason of why I would have to is if everything wasn't approved, or if you have been denied entrance into Suna. That aside and to save you from worrying, or having things change IC, we can just talk about this to get everything fix. Such as "What bring you to Suna?" "Are you wanting to be a ninja of Suna? If so and to save you from being hunted by the people of Funka you can just start in Suna" "Are you just on vacation" etc. So that way we can just say what happened in that topic.

Side note, if you are wanting to ask a question ooc please PM a staff member, or put it in off topic chat so that way there isn't a confusion in the rp section.

Thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum