Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] Empty How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:56 pm
Ichiro has been a potato. It's not his fault really, its just everything has been awfully slow for like...a month...maybe two?! He lost time on how long he actually did anything that could even be considered slightly productive like...seriously when was the last time he did anything? He couldn't tell all he know was he was out of action and he wasn't going to get a rank up...as if that would happen anytime soon.

So he got an idea. He is pretty skilled and probably one of the best if not the best Chef Ninja in the world! Okay maybe only in Sunagakure since he can't see the world/ has yet to learn of another Ninja Chef. 

Ichiro came storming into the Academy cause why not? It was the only place that seemed reasonable enough for what he had planned for today to take place. Will anybody show? Probably....hopefully not.

He just came in like a wrecking ball yelling at people to come outside and watch him be amazing and in exchange he could probabaly teach them things or help them with whatever he was able to help them with. He was pretty bored so....yeaaaaaah.

He did a few tricks, performed earth dragon jutsu and let that fly around a bit (Mind you this is for show only and no AP deduction :^P) Anyway he performed and let his um...unique KKG be seen by a bunch of people gray skin...crazy creepy eyes in all his Jugo like glory. Seriously bored he needs something to do. Can't really impress the Kage by being a lazy couch bum or being super average ninja. So look he needs a fan base?! Attention! AND LOTS OF COMMOTION!
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:59 pm
WEEEEEEEEEEE! Haruki would exclaim from the area near the academy, giving people a warning of his existence. It would only be fair for them to run away with that since he was known to be a little prankster. But Nah, not today. Instead, he was just going to be traveling around Suna, but his plans changed as he saw the academy, and wanted to impress the kids that were there. It was a little bit hypocritical to call them kids since he just barely got out of there. Then again, he knew many things for his age, and he was just about ready to get his Genin exam. With that, he would place his palms against each other as he formed the hand sign of clone, summoning two Shadow Clones by his sides before they would enter the academy a few moments after the other Genin entered it.

Let's clear the school once! The Akari would tell the other two, and the goal was set. They were going to skate all over the academy once before leaving the scene. Hopefully, they would notice him, waking them up from their lessons to see him and be at least a bit more entertained, little did he knew the purpose of the other Genin that was there. Who knows, maybe he would find him or one of the Shadow clones? But now there were three versions of him traveling through the school.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:45 pm
As Hiro worked out in the Academy, doing pull-ups on a bar in the outdoor area. As he did, he saw a strange genin that he had seen a few times before around town, running around screaming at the students to watch him be awesome. Continuing to watch him, he saw him perform a few interesting jutsu, changing color and performing an earth dragon. Interesting, maybe he could go hang out with him a bit, see what he could learn. After that thought, he returned to his workout, switching to hanging sit ups. As he did this, he saw Haruki coming into the school, but his vision seemed to be off, because he saw three of them. No, that was definitely three of him. They had shadows though, so they couldn't be regular clones. Shadow clones maybe? After seeing this, Hiro would jump off of the bar, and begin walking over to Ichiro, wondering if he would be able to teach him anything.  He knew that going around the school while this guy was here, Haru would eventually end up out here with them.

WC 184

Last edited by Hiro Raijin on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:06 pm
Another lesson she knew, another afternoon spent uselessly. Rae made an effort to listen to what her teacher was saying and wrote everything down neatly, revision could never be bad after all, right? Some of her classmates were asleep while others were doing completely unrelated stuff to school, such as combing their hair or reading inappropriate magazines. The red-haired kunoichi returned her focus to the black board. The genin exams were fast approaching and she couldn't wait to get out of this place, away from her fanboys and into the real exciting world that awaited her as a ninja. She needed to completely destroy the exam and maintain her spot at the top of the class. It is what was expected of her from both her teachers and fellow students, but more importantly, it was what she expected of herself.  

Rae's focus on the board however was stolen by the sudden commotion which seemed to come from the hallways of the academy. A small smirk slipped onto her lips as she thanked the gods for giving her a reason to get out of the boring classroom. She had prankster tendencies when she was young and had outgrown them, or so she told herself. Several of her classmates ran out into the hallways to check the situation out. The crimson-eyes female noted that several of her classmates were looking at her, probably wondering if she would walk out or not. With a shake of her head, Rae stood up and headed for the corridor causing several gasps from her fans who quickly took it as an act "rebelliousness" which had somehow, unfortunately, caused her to rise in their eyes even further. Walking into the corridor she was greeted with the usual shouts of her name and random praises. She greeted them with a confident smirk and a wave of her hand, the usual. Above all of those she could hear some other form of commotion rising in the the end of another one of the hallways.  Rae headed for that direction, her long red mane swinging behind her until she noticed a large dragon-like creature moving around the academy. What in the seven hells?
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:03 pm
First thing first, he picked up on a few chakra signatures thanks to a certain skill he learned. He turned his attention to the more.... "Unique" ones and the fact that one of them became two more. "Someone's seems to be goofing off" He mumbled to himself as he noticed a boy going by.

Ichiro couldn't give him much attention at the moment as he was trying to attract people to come out by using the Earth Dragon jutsu which he then had fly up and let it crumble to dust just above him. Applause or no applause, Ichiro dusted himself off and paced back and forth as he watched a flock of more students follow some red haired girl. She definitely caught his attention to quickly. "Hello beautiful~" He had stopped in front of her and quickly eyed her before moving along. "Must be the popular girl....and
.." 

Ichiro stopped and eyed Jack/Hiro and tapped his attention. "You're probably the super try hard active type..." he moved along as if he was inspecting each one of the students and Genin as if he was the teacher....despite being a Genin himself.

By this point his skin had returned to looking normal rather than the gray color it had took on before. "And there's actually one more....hmmm" Ichiro looked around trying to spot the other chakra signature he had sensed running around the school then just shrugging.

"I don't know any of your capabilities and I'm pretty sure you probably can't learn most of the things I know at the moment! Basically saying....I'm going to teach you guys important things and maybe a jutsu!" He paused to let that sink in and folded his arms. "Actually nevermind that.....better Idea I'm going to choose three of you to try and help train. Cause I'm still a bit lazy and a bunch of kids is going to be way too much for me so....."

Thus he begun a process to pick people. Basically he pointed at the red headed girl, Jack, and then tried to get the attention of one of the clones or whatever that was running around.

"NOW WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO BE DANK AND STRONG?!"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:15 pm
The real Haruki would be skating down the path where a beautiful redhead and a man were located. His speed was pretty hard to control, even more so with rollerblades. Due to this, he found himself unable to stop properly to turn around avoid her. Instead... WAIT! WHA!? WATCH OUT! Haruki would exclaim from the distance. However, no warning could prepare him for the turn that was to come. It was near impossible for him since he did not have the strength to made a sudden sharp turn. And so he would instead have to crash into the girl... So with his speed, he was going to crash into the girl if she did not move out of the way. And considering it was him crashing into her... He was most likely going to end up on top of her, a bit phased by the impact, and probably ruining a bit of her reputation for the ending result of the scene. Haruki was an innocent thinking child, so he would probably just laugh it off, not having any idea what he did. But before that, most likely feel really guilty as he would exclaim "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you! Are you okay!" Fortunately, he knew basic medical Ninjutsu, so it was not going to be too hard to fix up if she ended up with a bruise somewhere. The other clones at least seemed to have interest. DANK MEMES! SHOW US THE DANK MEMES!
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:28 pm
Hiro let a grin spread across his face as the strange boy spoke. He was a little older than Hiro was, and seemed pretty energetic. "I would love to become strong, but I'm afraid I have the dank covered already" As he said this, he would make a stupid face for a few seconds, then returning to his normal pose, looking around at the other two that were picked by Ichiro. He saw a cute looking red head, and noticed the man was trying to get Haru's attention. He then noticed that one of the Haru's was speeding towards the girl, seemingly unable to stop. Hiro would then push the girl out of the way, putting himself in the way of Haru instead, causing himself to get rammed into by the roller-blader. After he hit the ground, he would lean up, and say to Haru, "Nice to see you again Haru, although this is not the position I expected us to meet in. No need for medical jutsu, perfectly fine." With this he would stand the rest of the way up, helping Haru up if he was still on the ground.

WC 191
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 pm
Rae's eyes scanned the creature that flew above her head before she noted that it was indeed a jutsu. As she walked past it towards the reason for the commotion it was unusual for one of the troublemakers himself to appear right in front of her. It was a boy, not much older than herself. "Hello beautiful~" He greeted her before his light brown eyes ran up her body. Most girls would feel violated at the action but the red-haired kunoichi was used to it by now. She simply chuckled at his action. Some of her fanboys shot him a glare but said nothing. That was until he said that he would train her. He picked a couple of other boys as well, however, that was irrelevant to her fanboys who not only hardened their glares on the him but started muttering little profanities under their breath. Rae really didn't have the time to respond as she heard a shout come from behind her." WATCH OUT!"Her red hues scanned around behind her only to find a brown-haired boy flying at her...on a pair of roller blades. She didn't have the time to react fast enough. Thankfully someone saved the gorgeous red-head from public embarrassment by pushing her out of the way. That same saviour  seemed to  have a death wish as he took her place in the crash, plummeting to the floor with the other boy on top of him. 

Looking at the pair of boys Rae let a small smile slip onto her face as she walked over to them. "Are both of you alright?" The red-haired ninja asked, genuinely concerned for their well-being. Her crimson hues scanned over their faces and bodies, for once just to make sure that they're okay with no hidden motives. As she looked at the male who had saved her she thanked him politely and with a bow. It was the proper thing to do.

When she looked back over to the brown-haired male from earlier Rae gave him a small smirk. He wasn't half-bad looking. His attitude seemed to be a bit of a pain to deal with but otherwise..."You better be a good teacher." The fiery female said/challenged. It was her way of saying that she had agreed to his proposition. She could hear her fanboys shout in the background only causing her to snicker.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 pm
There was then some uh unforseen events. Ichiro decided to let this play out as he watched the guy crash into the other guy who managed to push the girl out the way and so he acted there. Ichiro moved in a instant to the red head girl making sure she wouldn't fall from the push.

What amused him was the fan boys causing him to sigh. "Geez guys don't hate me. Pfft" It wasn't intimidating....it was more threatening he just gave them all a intense stare back. He eyed her once again checking to see if she was okay. "Not hurt?" once he got a answer he made his way over to the other two boys. "You guys alright? Also I like the roller blades!" he laughed as he would try to help them both up if they wanted it.

It seemed all was okay? Anyway he had dismissed everyone else other than the three....and tried to dismiss the red head girl's fanbase as he brought the three together for a group huddle. "Of course I'm a good teacher! Otherwise I wouldn't be trying to teach you guys stuff." He said in a bit of a sarcastic tone.

"Alright...Introductions! Tell me your name, something about yourself, your strongest trait, your weakest trait, and your goals!" He let everyone take moment to think before he started with himself.

"Hi, I'm Ichiro Sato, I can cook and A actually Chef, My strongest trait is my unique clan ability and being able to communicate to animals? My weakest trait is....I tend to over think things and may come off as lazy at times. My goal....." he trailed off and chuckled to himself. "I guess I want to become the guy everyone can look up to ya know...like the Kazekage but not like being him. I guess the right hand man? Anyway....who's next?"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:55 am
Upon impact, a sudden blur would come onto the scene so that impact would be made at it rather than the girl, in which he ended up having the same result, but with them instead. The impact was devastating considering the speed that he was traveling at, but at least he had a good cushion to land on to make up for that. Both his arm would end up flailing about to the sides as his eyes were shaped like little swirls to show how the crash affected him. No Aunt Nea, I said I wanted Chocolate pudding! The boy would randomly shout out to show how out of touch he was. A sudden help from above would allow him to get back up onto his feet, bringing him back to the real world as his eyes would be light brown once again. Placing his hand out to accept the help, he would get back up onto his feet, letting go once he thought he had any support. However, when letting go of the helping hand, his arms would flail to the sides once again as he felt himself being rocked back all of a sudden. Ahhhhhhhhhh! The Akari would exclaim, only for his Shadow Clones to catch him right before he fell back once again, the both of them smiling as they knew they protected their owner from another fall. But man was he clumsy, but at least he made it look adorable. Despite being fourteen, he still gave off the aura of a child.

Wait, introduce themselves? But they had just met? What reason did he have to give them information based on him...? These questions never even had a place, he was not one to think about his own privacy. Heck, he was shameless to no end. Haruki Akari! I'm an Akari! The child would announce to the lot of them, closing his eyes and placing his hands on his hips, lips smiling upwards. Haruki would open his eyes to reveal them as Golden rather than the light brown they were before.I have Golden Eyes! Look! I can see through all your Chakra guys! As for goals... Eh, I dunno!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum