Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:44 pm
I guess that makes me next then Hiro would then sigh, and began talking about himself. My name is Hiro Raijin, and I'm an academy student here at the academy, although not for long, as I intend to take my exam after I'm done here with you all. The only thing my clan gave me, is the inability to learn any element other than wind, which is my main element. My strength is my chakra, which is at a C-Rank level At this point he would look around a bit, mostly at Haruki and Ichiro. Then again, that is still probably weaker than you two. My worst trait would probably be the fact that I hate an incredibly large number of people. He seriously hoped that this would be worth it, since he hated talking about himself, and prefers to show his power. You think we should show what we can do before we start the training?

WC 157
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:10 pm
Rae cocked an eyebrow at the light-brown haired male as he brought herself, a long with the other two males into a group huddle. He was touching her again which, as she could hear in the background, was not very appreciated by her fanboys. At his sarcastic response to her question she felt a bit confused but shook it off calmly.  Then all of a sudden he was demanding an introduction from all of them. He proceeded to begin first. Ah, so his name was Ichiro and he cooked.  The red-headed beauty couldn't really remember when the last time that she had a home cooked meal-was. She let the information about him sink in before turning to the other boy. He was the one that had almost crashed into her. He seemed, no scratch that, he was very clumsy. Haruki's energetic yet childish introduction made Rae's confusion of the current events grow. Her eyes then landed on her savior, the last male in the group who's name was Hiro. What stood out to her about him was the fact that he could only use wind as an element. Poor guy.  

Rae ran a hand through her long red hair as her turn to introduce herself came. Everyone in the academy already knew who she was but she guessed it couldn't hurt anyways. "My name is Rae Homare." She began her introduction but was very uncertain of what else she wanted to give away about herself. She couldn't trust these people that she had just met. "My strength would probably be my ability to easily learn Fire nature jutsus while my weakness..." The female paused as she looked over to Ichiro's rather attractive face "...would probably be that I can get distracted." Her eyes shifted back to the other boys in the circle before she though of an answer for the last question. "My goal... let's say I wouldn't mind becoming the Kazegake." Rae answered skeptically. There were too many things that she didn't wanna say out loud, too many things that she didn't wanna think about and too many things she didn't want to remember. The beauty brushed all of those negative emotions away and quickly painted another smirk onto her face. "This place is way too crowded for proper teaching. Let's go to the roof or someplace more suitable." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. She could hear her fanboys groan as they realized that she was soon going to leave them.  While her fans were amusing, Rae tended to enjoy not having every single one of her moves watched 24/7.
Anonymous

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:09 pm
Salzem was not exactly happy with how everything was going, but then, who would be after all that had fallen upon him? Screw the ninja code and screw ninja integrity. Whoever said ninja had to be souless weapons of their kage was obviously reading too many discount war-stories. He was a human and talking to you're long dead teacher over some technique that bound his soul to the body of his little brother was nothing less than detrimental to his emotional well being. That being said, long had the time of anger, sadness and defiance. That all burned in the fires of his hatred a few days ago. Nah, the Salzem that wandered Suna was flimsy, brittle, ghastly. He didn't quite have that spark of life that the old one did, but then, that burned as well. Salzem was now constantly drained, the thought of training repulsed him, and his sense of action watered down to a mere inclination. In layman's terms, Salzem was half the man he used to be.

And so, this half-man wandered the village, sleep unable to grab him for at least a couple more hours. Naps now would only take more effort than it would to make them justified, so he followed wherever his legs might take him. Like how his travels would take him, he ran into a group of kids he recognized. Well.... kids in that they were comperable to his age and recognized only half of them. He felt at least 20 years older now.... It was strange and it compounded on this feeling further. One of them he had the distinct pleasure of teaching a basic seal technique and the other.... the one that reminded him of his possessed sibling.... Salzem walked out on him twice with hardly a thought. He laughed at himself silently, yet bitterly. What a guy he was. The other two were.... unique to say the least. One had some strange jacket and wore combat boots and jeans inappropriate for a ninja's flexability. He had this weird look in his eye that caught Salzem's attention initially, but he soon lost interest in him as his eyes fell on the girl. What could he say? He was a teen. Now, her dress was far more.... exposing. She was shorter than Salzem, most people were, and wore some kind of strange... short shirt and shorts with leather boots. Her body was toned for it's thin-er frame, emphasized by her long red hair and crimson eyes almost as red as his own. He wondered if her hair-color was natural or if she used some sort of dye. Not that it mattered, but the color was attractive to the eye at the very least. Her strange, but expressive style was in sharp contrast with Salzem's heavy black coat, pants and boots. He covered himself in black all the way up to the mask that covered his mouth and nose. Why he would willingly coat himself in a color that attracts heat in a desert will remain a mystery forever, though, he probably just likes black.

"Am I intruding?" the lycan asked nodding at the group of kids ahead of him. He stood maybe 3-4 yards away from the group, his gauntlet-coated hands stuffed into his front jacket pockets.

(Hope I'm not intruding :3)
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:44 pm
"Oi! Training?" Rome called out from almost twenty meters away. He disregarded the crowds, instead focusing on the more talkative few that seemed involved. They were at the Academy, and Shimura had done his research on potential allies, trainers, trainees. Pawns. Ichiro was a higher level Genin who could easily assist Rome in training, and he saw Rae in much the same way. A Student who also liked fire but on a far more important note had a grand amount of promise as a kunoichi in the future, a very apt choice for a training partner. Plus, if Hiro was here, then Rome surely could have some interest. The other person, he didn't recognize except as a fellow hooligan in the village. Oh, shenanigans could happen, maybe he could even indulge his childishness. Originally on his way to the training grounds, Rome was dressed in his usual black muscle shirt and track pants. After he'd spoken his piece and started on his way Rome noticed Salzem having made his way over, a figure he didn't recognize but still seeming like a good sign, maybe. Or a bad sign, but he'd get along well enough either way. As Rome approached, he sized everyone up again. Salzem looked a bit more off from up close, like Hiro with the all black attire but far more all out with it. The quick analysis caused a small furrow to form on his brow, with small twinkle of curiosity in his eyes. Next his gaze flicked to Hiro, whom he gave a slight nod and even slighter smirk, because it was someone he definitely knew here. Rae was the third target of his emerald hues, and not the most favorable. She drew in a lot of attention, and the more shady side of him told him that was bad, but her sheer aptitude and the way she regarded her entourage made him think otherwise. The more off handed manner of it was good. Rome gave her a small nod as well, but an expression that demonstrated his assessment of her not quite being done. Haruki was different, didn't take long to scan but still made Rome smile. The simple yet pleasant vibe was good. Ichiro caught the rest of his attention. Also a nice vibe but more seemed to this one, and besides, he seemed in charge. "So, what kind of thing would, should I be so presumptive to say, we," Rome allowed a minor pause here. "Be doing? Or, if I missed something, I'd like to try and cross that gap and catch up quickly."
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 pm
Ichiro took note of each names: Haruki, Hiro, and Rae. Their goals, strengths, and weaknesses too. 

Haruki seemed like an okay kid and a Akari at that which was great. Cool...only had one experience with one and that guy was pale as fuck. Also had some horn or whatever...total weirdo.

Hiro reminded him a bit of his brother. Same thing except his brother could only use the fire nature. He seemed to have some potential and use despite that!

Then there was Rae. She was alright honestly other than being cute he didn't get the whole fanboys thing. Why couldn't he have one?! He smiled at her as he listened to her weakness. "Am I distracting you? Should I wear a mask?" he joked as his face took on a more serious look. "The cute girl wants to become Kazekage...that's good aim high. I had that goal once but I already decided I wouldn't fit that role...responsibility. Having everyone depending on you...lots of pressure... I did sorta trained with the Kazekage once." He paused and then got an idea.

"So now tell me what's better to have, Knowledge or Power? And Why." A simple question he asked the Kazekage himself. He wanted to know their opinions and what they thought. A way to figure out how to know them better he supposed.

His eyes briefly drifted back over to Rae as he wanted to here her answer the most, The one who aimed to be Kazekage.

More Chakra signatures coming near! Great two more for the fun! Ichiro turned his attention to the newcomers nodding at them both and smiled. "You guys can join too I guess! Just asking what's better...Power or Knowledge? Then a bit of training and probably a spar! Helping the future generation and stuff ya know?!"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:52 pm
Why all the questions!? Haruki would exclaim, getting rather bored of the questions. No one should test the child's patience, it is extremely low and can get no one anywhere. And certainly, don't expect to get a real reply either. Instead, he would just place his palms in his pockets as the two Shadow clones would continue what he wanted to say. Why can't we just start our training!? It sounds like fun! Well, at least they can speak about how they feel about the others. In order, he had... A beautiful redhead he almost crashed into, though she played it off like nothing. Sal. Sal was Sal, so Sal will be known as Sal as long as Haruki can remember to address him properly. Then another new character joined the scene, that being confused, but asking the right questions. Welcome to the party! I'm Haruki! And these are other people! At least he was careful to not let their names slip out of his tongue. However, it was all said with his childish smile. We are going to be sparring! But apparently, what is better? Knowledge, or Power? While Haruki was actually a very bright child in battle, it was obvious what his answer would be if he answered it. If the details he let out did not show enough, it was simple power.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:38 pm
Hiro's thinking was interupted when Rome and Sal joined the group. He nodded to the both of them, and continued his thought process. Suddenly, he would speak I believe they are equally important, since knowledge is power and with enough power you can get whatever knowledge you want. They can also both keep you alive and they can both kill you. Although I intend to go after power first, I do acknowledge that knowledge is just as important... That had made Hiro feel strange. Like he had said too much to explain the way he saw it. Weird. He would then wait for the others to provide their answers, hoping that the three teachers he had would be satisfied with his.
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 pm
Rae raised a crimson eyebrow at the sudden appearance of two other males within the Academy. It wasn't that she minded them at all actually. More eye-candy for her. The first one to approach the small group of ninjas was a tall male with spiky black hair. His skin was so pale that it reminded her of milk, a complete contrast to his red eyes. The shade was a bit more different than her own but it wasn't unattractive. He dressed in all black and reminded her of some sort of mythical creature. A vampire perhaps? It didn't matter as much but it made him all the more interesting to her. When he asked if he was intruding she let her eyes run up and down his frame once more before answering him with a smirk. "No, not really.

The female's attention however was quickly stolen away to another chakra signature. Another boy approached them from the corridors. He had messy blond hair and tanned skin. As he got closer Rae noticed that his green eyes were looking at the group in an almost judging way. That was not a good first impression. The redhead decided to disregard that fact for now and simply beamed him one of her infamous fiery smiles when he greeted her with a nod of acknowledgement. She could hear her fans sign dreamily in the background causing her to stifle a chuckle.   

Rae was about to wink at Ichiro when he called her cute but then as he mentioned that he had trained with the Kazekage her body language froze a for a second. The way she looked at him this time wasn't lighthearted and flirty. The crimson eyes went from fire to frost in a matter of seconds as she reevaluated her opinion of the chef. It was rare for Rae to get serious about anything else but her schoolwork and her goals. This person had once wanted to become the Kazekage. This person had also decided it was too much pressure.

"So now tell me what's better to have, Knowledge or Power? And Why." The fire returned to the kunoichi's eyes as she heard the question slip from the male's lips. Without even thinking about it she replied "That depends on the situation." She could give the male a full and elaborate answer if she wanted to but with the fact that she was in the presence of strangers she decided to only add on a small amount of information. "Depends on the person and the way that person lives." From there she could go on and on about poverty and education and the differences in social classes and whatnot but she didn't trust these people enough to spill her heart to them about Knowledge and Power. She had just met them. In order to slip back into her easy going persona Rae ran a hand through her hair exasperatedly. "I mean if they lived like me they'd surely be aiming for both. You know, a balanced diet keeps you healthy." She joked however there was some truth in that joke as well.

Rae could only smile at Haruki's lack of answer. It was adorable in it's own way. He reminded her of something she'd want to protect, like a pretty flower on a field that was just now beginning to reveal its colors. Immature but definitely attractive. 

The crimson-eyed female then glanced at Hiro as she listened to his answer. While she did agree with most of it she was not happy with the last part. Pursuing power first was well...not her thing. Then again, it did depend on the person and his environment so...

Glancing around the woman spotted the time on wall-clock and felt yet another smug smile slip onto her lips as she noticed that her fans had no intention of budging from their spots even though they had classes. They all seemed to be glaring daggers at the men around her who, in turn, didn't seem to care much. The situation was funny, to say at the least. Rae felt obliged however to take care of her fans as she stepped away from the ninja group and gave her admirers a smile. "As much as our mutual feelings of loving to have each other around are strong I just wanted to point out that when I pass the genin exam and you all don't you'll probably almost never get to see me." The fact that was just stated made all of the males in the room suddenly scatter off to different classrooms. Her cocky way of speech hid her concern for these kids that she barely new. She knew that this was the only to get them passing their exams. In a roundabout way she cared. She wouldn't want to have them end up like her... With a satisfied grin the red-head turned towards the group yet again.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 pm
Salzem raised an eyebrow as the girl looked him over, almost as if he was silently asking like what you see? It was all good sarcasm of course. She seemed to be sizing him up, making certain judgments that everyone does with each-other. Of course, he did the same, ultimately deciding that she was a fiery soul, one with a lot of energy just waiting to be displaced. That was just fine, so long as that fire didn't grow beyond control. However, the girl's attention drifted off of him, falling on the new boy that stepped up besides him. The Lycan sighed, closing his eyes a moment as he let out this breath. The new guy was so presumptuous it almost hurt, He wanted RIGHT into the action, assuming that everything was gonna fall exactly the way he spoke it. Of course, he was right, making his behavior even more teeth-grinding. The older red-head guy, who Salzem assumed was the administrator of this little event, invited both Salzem and the new-guy in with little fuss, offering up a question to them all: Power or knowledge? It was a question everyone was asked at one point or another, but he had never been asked so bluntly before. He glanced at each of the other members as they gave their own opinions, using their insightful comments to construct his own. He noted the girl's sudden change in mood towards mr. leader-guy. Whatever warmth she had for this guy fizzled out into chilled coals, appearing far more cautious as he made some sort of passing comment about training with the Kazekage. Salzem smirked at that sudden change but also the reason for it as well. Training with the kazekage.... yeah, okay. Sure. Salzem could claim he fought a giant monster scorpion out in the desert who's claw was the size of the whole village. He COULD say that, but he didn't. He kept whatever snarky comment he'd constructed to himself, deciding that there was a far better time and place for exaggeration.

When it came down to his opinion, Salzem simply shrugged his shoulders. Smart men would choose knowledge because, as the saying goes, knowledge IS power. However, as Salzem had solidified with his time on this planet, he was not a smart man.

"Its important to have knowledge, but I prefer to have the means to carry out my plans before I have plans." As he said that, red-headed girl unleashed her own little amount of snark, commenting that when she becomes Genin, they probably wouldn't be seeing too much of her. Salzem's smirk widened into a smile, one that was hard to place between mocking and approving.

"Heh... I'll give you credit." He chuckled. "That spunk is impressive." Mr-boss-man said that they might be getting into training as well, helping the future generation and all. Oh yes... well... with this group, Salzem felt the word "training" was going to be a bit of an overstatement. He was, at the very most, going to have a bit of fun toying with them.
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:25 am
The response on Rome's part was slightly delayed as he was caught marginally off guard by Rae's smile. His more genial and nice act didn't prompt such an expression, but he liked it. As such, a smirk rematerialized on his face. But returning to knowledge and power, he had proposed this question to himself in the past, and already knew his answer. "Knowledge itself is power when manipulated properly but in an aspect of mental ability versus physical it changes up." He smiled, not entirely sure as to why. Maybe it was just him bring a know it all, but that didn't feel quite right. One of the only things he could enjoy in a non morbid fashion was a complicated question with potential to make him think. "Knowledge can get you what you need, but not without some semblance of power to back it up and make your incredible plans actually work," he continued. There was a very momentary lapse in his answer as he re-assessed the area, now lacking in a crowd. "Far more pleasant without them," he remarked, just as a passing statement, to anyone caring to pick it up. "I'd say that knowledge is better if you're sufficiently powerful or knowledgeable, but power is, in smaller amounts, more potent and therefore better. To optimize your ability it'd be best to have a balance but if I had to say one is better than the other, knowledge is. In the long run. Sorry for rambling." Rome's smirk turned into a small apologetic smile.

Rome had to start another assessment of these ninja, now that he had more to go on. But first, he'd forgotten to introduce himself. "My name's Rome," he said first in response to Haruki. "And I know Hiro, but the rest of you not so much. I'm a Genin who utilizes fire, though not particularly well as of yet. I'm here just to get better so I can hopefully be a decent Genin sometime soon. Go on a mission or something. Though I'm only basing off of what little I've heard you say, I can say that I'm pleased to meet you all. In different ways, but nevertheless pleased."

Haruki had welcomed him almost instantly, a very warm and enthusiastic person. Good for a variety of reasons. Ichiro was informal and happy as well, but under it was a shinobi with plenty of power. At least, compared to Rome. Rae truly had thrown him off with that smile, it defied his prediction of her and essentially hit him with a metaphysical Occam's Razor. She really did have a fire in her that could show, although it certainly didn't when she looked at Ichiro with a second thought. Salzem, Rome found, he liked because he was a simple archetype, hard to explain. Strong but also enjoying the benefit of being better than everyone else, that benefit being a slightly more condescending attitude. Rome didn't mind it, liking it because at least it was earned. "May I ask your names?" He directed the question at Ichiro, Rae, and Salzem, whom he hadn't been introduced to in any semi formal way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum