Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

A wanderer hoping for refuge. Empty A wanderer hoping for refuge.

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:01 am
The hot desert sand stung at Nobu's feet as he walked across the scorching dunes. It wouldn't be too much farther now, it couldn't be. This trek was taking a lot out of the young ninja. The heat was enough to bring healthy men to an early grave, so with him lacking a hearty constitution and being without food he was barely holding up. Just as he began to lose hope and began to doubt if this was a good idea, he climbed up a sand dune and gazed upon the gates of Sunagakure - the Village Hidden in the Sand. A feeling of relief washes over Nobu as he wearily approaches the gates.

Approaching whoever would take the time to listen to him, he asks for food and refuge.

"Please, I need to speak to someone with authority... He says in a raspy voice. "...and some water, if you would be so kind.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

A wanderer hoping for refuge. Empty Re: A wanderer hoping for refuge.

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:12 am
Raizuko stood on one of the rock pillars in front of the gates of his home. He had been assigned guard duty for the day seeing as he had just gotten back to the village and had not been on a village assigned mission in a long time. The sun sat up high in the sky as it made its everlasting arc across the sky racing the moon for first place. That was something Raizuko had never figured out. Which one of them was in first place. The moon or the sun? According to history the sun appeared before the moon so some could say that the sun was far ahead in the race. Laughing to his himself, he would see a figure walking in the sun causing him to quint his eyes. Damn, he hoped it wasn't one of those hobos again asking him for food and shit. Did he look like he had food when his stomach was also growling. The figure would come closer Raizuko realizing that it was actually a kid, no older than 12.

He would see the pain on the kid's face causing him to sigh after the kid said in a raspy voice he needed some water. He would shoot from the boulder at his top speed holding a flask of water in his hand as he would place his left hand on the kid's shoulder."Here, don't drink to fast. Don't want you choking." said Raizuko after handing the kid the flask full of water.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:50 am
In the blink of an eye a man appears before Nobu. What incredible speed! Either this village is composed of a whole different caliber of citizens, or this was a ninja of the sand. Normally, Nobu would be wary of accepting a drink from someone he doesn't know -especially a shinobi at that- but his immense thirst and parched throat caused him to throw caution to the wind.

Grabbing the flask Nobu pressed it to his cracked lips, lifting his head as the water began quenching his seemingly unending thirst. At this range anyone could see that Nobu was rather gaunt in appearance. He likely hadn't eaten for days. N

After gulping down some water, he wipes the little bit of water that missed his mouth from his face with his arm and hands the now half full flask back. "A thousand thanks, sir. That desert trek it quite treacherous." he says with a slight bow, though keeping his eyes trained on the warrior before him. "I hope that this is not too much to ask, but I seek audience with whoever happens to be in charge here. I mean no harm to the village, and you can feel free to pat me down. I carry no weapons.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:21 am
Raizuko would shake his head to what the kid had to say. He could not just let anyone in the village to go and meet Koroshi. The flask in hand he could would sit it on the ground as he stepped back from the boy, leaving roughly 2 meters of space between them."Look, I can't just let anyone in the village. Just because you are young doesn't mean a thing. Now, we can work this out and I can let you in and get you some place to stay so you can refresh your energy." said Raizuko as he eyed the kid. Seeing as he did not feel like patting down the kid he would proceed by activating his Golden Eye. Looking at the kid's body he could indeed see that he did not have any weapons on himself. As Raizuko looked at the kid's body though he would see something weird. Usually in the stomach of a person their was a pit of blue and white looking chakra. But this kid's chakra seemed almost menacing. He would frown and think nothing of it."Ok first, what is your name and why exactly do you want to meet with my leader." asked Raizuko.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:20 am
Nobu stands silently as the sand ninja eyes him up. He wasn't sure what the ninja was doing, but he didn't feel as though it was harmful and so he just waited until the man finished.

Upon hearing questions of his name, he wondered if it would be safe to use it. He had robbed a few people, sure, but he didn't go announcing his name to the world for all to know. The only people that had known his name in the past year all died by the hands of shinobi. Nobu silently thinks to himself, "Anyone who might have reported me would have described me to the authorities, meaning that if he knew me, it would already be too late." Thinking it over for a moment, Nobu clears his throat and speaks up. "I am called Nobu Sen Katto, and I request audience in order to ask for forgiveness and refuge in this great city. I have heard that he is a great and wise man, and that his kindness knows no limits. I know not whether this information is reputable, but one can only hope." He delights in the thought of sleeping in a bed again, and him mind wanders into a daydream, if only for a moment.

You have been given what you ask. Is this sufficent, mister.....?" Nobu pauses, as if waiting for the man to speak up and offer his name in return.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:59 am
Raizuko would smile as he heard the kid's words. So he only sought to join the peaceful village. Nodding at the little boy he would say "Sure, I don't see why you won't be allowed to join. Follow me through the gates and I'll show you where the Kazekage office is. When I do we will go to my home and get you a room until you get accustomed  to the village. Also don't worry about being a bother. My house is big and I am almost never there so you don't have to worry about that." said Raizuko. Truth be told since he and Mokushiroku were the only people living in his home since his dad went MIA it had been pretty quiet there and it needed some living up or something. Maybe this kid and Mokushiroku could train. They seemed to be on the same level of chakra. But the way Nobu's chakra looked seemed to make Raizuko wonder. Where else had he heard or seen of this type of chakra. Did the kid even know about it? And if he didn't how did it get there.

He would deactivate his Golden Eye and wait for an answer from Nobu.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:18 am
"You hospitality is very much a warm welcome. I thank you again. Nobu steps forward, following the Sand ninja silently as they enter the gates. The rumors must have been true about this place. The ninja in front seems to pick up speed, or maybe fatigue was kicking in. Nobu couldn't be sure either way, but he began to hustle to keep up.

Walking through the city he got a few funny looks from the locals, but most just continued on with their business. Seeing a sign that said market, Nobu made a mental note of where it was as he was being told about the house. Such a large house with such little use? Odd. I would have no issue staying there provided the Kazekage permitted such. We will be seeing him soon, yes? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of me. Nobu didn't like the looks of concern and confusion on the mans face as he kept looking at him. Nobu's mind began to race. "What was it that he saw? Why does he stare? Should I be concerned? Is this a trap? Does he recognize me? Why does he keep giving me that puzzling look?" Nobu shook his head to clear his mind of these thoughts. Plus, he was past the point of no return. There was no escaping whatever his fate was now, as there could be no escape from the Sand Village if they did know him to be a fugitive.

On a more positive thought, a warm, soft bed waited for him and he couldn't wait to relax on it. Hopefully things would work out for a change.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:51 am
Raizuko would shake his head to what the kid said."Me and my urrr.... son stay there. It was my mom and dad's home but they made a quick release from this world." said Raizuko as he already could see his family's mansion in the distance. The brown oak wood lined with gold made the house seem majestic and out of place seeing as it was one of the only few house made out of wood in the sand village. Raizuko wondered where the hell Mokushiroku was. He had not seen the kid in a few days. Maybe he was away in the desert training thought Raizuko. Soon the duo would come to the gates of his home which had the symbol of a 'A' on the gates signifying that he and his family were of the Akari clan."Home, sweet, home." said Raizuko as he pushed the gates open walking down the short pathway lined with flowers. Getting to the giant oak doors he would pull them open and let Nobu walk in."Go explore as you like. I will go and tell the Kazekage of your whereabouts and what you will like to do. Don't break anything, also don't go in the attic." said Raizuko.

exit
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:58 pm
Nobu looked in awe as they approached the mansion. This place was magnificent! Nobu restrained himself from appearing too excited, but his eyes grew wide nonetheless. This was clearly more than he could have hoped for, and a smile eventually made its way across his face.

I fear the exploration will have to wait. As soon as I find a place to lie down... Nobu lets out a big yawn before continuing to say ...I'll be taking a long nap. He mentioned something about a son, but the house felt empty. Well, that was a concern for another time.

Seeing a soft bed with down pillows in the first room he came to, he walks over and collapses into the bed. Snuggling into what felt like a cloud, he swiftly fell asleep.

(Exit due to Nobu sleeping, I think)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Approved, please don't hurt the poor Jin or trap him in Asylum <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum