Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Storm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Here's to hoping i don't die! [P] Empty Here's to hoping i don't die! [P]

Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 am
Mission Spoiler:

Mission Link

Do you ever feel like you're about to go skint, lose all your property and livelihood and most probably die a slow and miserable death in the cold streets of Hoshi?

No? Well, that's what Akemi is thinking right now. Wincing as he opened his wallet, Akemi came to the solid realization that today was the day in which he was going to not be poor anymore! Gone, were the days were Akemi was poor, he was going to do this! But where to start? Akemi sighed as he pulled on the rest of his clothes. All the missions were either: 1) too easy, or 2) too difficult. Once again, Akemi hoped that he would one day have some kind of partner to help him with the missions. It always ended terribly when he tried to talk to people if he were to base it off his recent encounter with the two people who entered the shady inn.

With getting dressed out of the way, Akemi walked out of his bedroom, curving around the corner and ending up in his kitchen. The kitchen, which he was sure to lose if he didn't pull his socks up and GO AND DO A BLOODY MISSION. After making some tea and putting on his sandals. Akemi walked outside, bringing all his weapons because Akemi felt like he needed to do some kind of hard mission. Perhaps some kind of combat mission? Akemi suddenly shuddered, he felt like, in a previous life, he had died due to combat. What a silly thought? A previous life? One might think that living in a village of religious maniacs was the cause of these strange, strange thoughts.

Once he was outside, he started the short trek to the mission counter. On the way, he decided to try the space-time technique known as "Flicker Movement" to try and get there faster. It was essentially another kind of speed booster, like the seven heavens, but it was slightly better in the fact that Akemi could actually use chakra by using it. Akemi was a primary taijutsu user, but in the inability to use chakra made him somewhat predictable, easy to figure out, Akemi wanted to be versatile, be able to surprise the opponent with a series of random movements and strikes.

So, if he remembered correctly, flicker movement only required two hand seals, what was it again? Rat-Horse? No, no no, That wasn't it. Rat-Boar? That sounded correct. Though Akemi wasn't going to attempt to do it now. Right now, it was time to do a mission!

Shortly after pondering about the specifics of the Flicker Movement, Akemi arrived at the mission counter, noticeably worried about the prospect of (Probably) having to fight someone. He walked up to the counter and spotted a short, slightly chubby women sitting behind the counter, reading some book called '50 Shades Of Grey'.

"Ummm, H-Hello?" Asked Akemi, his social anxiety always coming back to bite him in the bum. The women lifted slowly lifted her gaze from her book, and looked at Akemi like one might look at a mangy beast.

"What can I help you with sir?" She spoke in an almost sickly-sweet voice, staring at him down her nose. Akemi was rather taken aback, had he met these women before? He didn't think so. Then he remembered, pretty much every civilian in Hoshi hated shinobi. That meant he couldn't trust whatever she said and he had to be wary.

"I-i-i was wondering if i c-could receive a mission?" He asked, prepared to not take anything she responded with at face value.

"Indeed, there is a very Easy mission available" She would pause to see if he had any objections, Akemi didn't so she continued "It's about a Weak infiltrator which is trying to sneak in through our village's sewer system, go stop him, neutralise him at any cost, be careful though, you're underground so trying not to use any of your powerful techniques, you could possibly make the entire village sink! So, are you going to take it?"

Akemi nodded and received the mission slip from her, stuffing it into his weapon pouch, he nodded a curt thanks at her and set off in the direction of sewers. Judging from the fact that she said it was going to be easy, Akemi realized that this was going to be incredibly difficult. But it would be too embarrassing to turn back now, so he had to push on.

Once reaching the sewers, Akemi would walk through the open tunnel and immediately study the 'Battle Ground'. The sewers seemed to be a straight, circular corridor. About 6 meters in diameter, with two meter long walkways along either side. In the middle, their seemed to be some... Disgusting water which Akemi was definitely not going to be seen going anywhere near!

Akemi pressed on into the sewers, he would only stop if he was interrupted or something was suspicous. Of course, using chakra suppression and keeping his guard up the whole time.

(Word Count: 842)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Here's to hoping i don't die! [P] Empty Re: Here's to hoping i don't die! [P]

Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 am
Ugh, how had it come to this. He, the not-so-great Keisuke Okimure, lost down here in this literal shit hole. Here he had been, tipped off by someone that he had thought he could trust, about a secret entrance into Hoshigakure...and here he was, in the fucking sewers of all places. He had been hoping it was a secret entrance into the palace, where he would be free to steal enough jewels to last him a lifetime, but nope, he was in the sewers, his only company being rats and the lingering odor of shit. Worse still was the fact that he was sure he had been detected, he hadn't exactly been quiet when he had found out exactly where the passage had led, and it was always better to be safe than sorry when it came to Shinobi. So here he was, hiding out in the sewers, waiting in the shadows for anyone that could be hunting him, his right hand resting firmly upon the hand of his Katana as he kept his sensory active, hoping to catch this shinobi off guard

Keisuke's Stats:
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon May 01, 2017 8:25 am
(Hiya!)

As Akemi continued in his tense walk through the stinky sewers, he did two things. First, he reached into both of his weapon pouches and wrapped an explosive note around a kunai, then put the kunai back into the pouch. Then, he unholstered his bo staff and gripped it tightly with both his hands. Doing both of these actions carefully so as not to ruffle or cause any disturbances to his clothes.

He was scared, there was no doubt about that. He was almost shaking, though he had to hold strong. That's when he had an idea. Fighting in the enclosed space of the sewers was an incredibly bad idea, why not bring the fight outside? He didn't know if that would mean he would fail the mission or not.

Akemi quickly and silently backtracked to the entrance of the sewers, never lowering his guard or chakra suppression. See, Akemi knew that some ninjas had a special ability called "Chakra Sensory", performing a technique would compromise that. Akemi knew that the sewer he was currently in had one exit, this one. Meaning that if the rat wanted to continue with this route, he would have to eventually come through this exit/entrance thingymajig.

Once outside, Akemi performed the hand-seals Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram, bit finger and placed both his palms on the grassy ground.

In a puff of smoke, a small chameleon appeared, it was about 4 inches long, had red/green colored stripes going width-ways down it's back, and it looked rather angry...

"What d'ya want, Summoner?" The chameleon asked, it's puny voice sounding shrill and ringing through the air. Akemi found this quite funny, the kind of funny where you know that you're about to die, so you try to find humor in anything.

"L-listen, there's no time, I'm in danger and I need your help" Akemi stuttered, a mix between his nerves and complete inept ability at all things social. The chameleon laughed, it's squinting eyes continued to stare at Akemi.

"People usually offer their names before demanding help. Ohh, the horror! How could you do such a thing? This is absolutely preposterous! Well anyway, my name is Carlos, a pleasure to meet you." Laughed the Chameleon. Akemi was shocked, how did any living being speak so much? Especially in the presence of an unknown stranger.

"H-h-hello Carlos, my name is Akemi. Please stop with this! I really n-need your help." Akemi pleaded. Carlos only regarded Akemi with a twinkle in his eye.

"I see, show me what you can do then." The chameleon demanded. Akemi was getting desperate now. He held up his hand to signify 'Give me a minute' and then do you know what he did? Akemi simply walked off, realizing that this was not the mission for him. Perhaps he should come back when he grew a lot stronger? Yup! 

Once he walked off, Akemi spent the rest of the day talking to Carlos and started working out the intricacies of the flicker movement technique.

(Exiting, cause I'm a pussy and Kenshin scares me)

(Total Word Count: 1348)

(Claims: C-Ranked mission failure, Carlos [1000/1000], Flicker Movement [348/1000]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 am
Huh...it seemed that nobody was coming for him...good, strange, but good. Well, he was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth, and so it was that Keisuke Okimura, managed to flee from the sewers of Hoshigakure and live to tell the tale. Of course, he would never tell the tale, seeing as all he did was hide in a literal shit hole for close to an hour, but still, he was both alive and a free man, and that was all that mattered in the end

[Exit Keisuke]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon May 01, 2017 9:29 am

Lol approved <3
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon May 01, 2017 9:39 am
I'm totally claiming this mission accomplished since the dude never actually got into Hoshi.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 am
Seeing as your response was basically

Here's to hoping i don't die! [P] Nope

I claim this as my win ^_^
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon May 01, 2017 9:53 am
I'm gonna do this mission again some day, requesting Kenshin npcs that so i can kick his ass <3
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Mon May 01, 2017 10:09 am
I'd be happy to NPC for ya in the future bro, but until then, just let me give this topic a nice theme song

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum