Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo]

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 pm
No sooner had he asked this question, than he saw the woman's expression change. Was this... disdain? The power of a strong shinobi? In the next instant, what he saw astonished him so much that he stumbled back a little, tripped over a root, and fell on his rump. Oooof... so much for not losing face. Regardless, though, that was nothing compared to what he now saw in front of him. The woman, just as she said, had the ability to control shadow. It was truly dark and profound, and Koz thought it more than a little fearsome indeed. Not only that, a darkness or shadow spirit foundation was incalculably rare!

"Sh-shadow spirit foundation..... no way...." His voice would be reduced to only a whisper. This meant.... at least 8th Fa king innate potential! Only people like that could handle such refined control over one of the most powerful and profoundly rare systems! From that point onward, any doubt as to whether she was the perfect teacher for him was wiped from his mind. With a shadow spirit foundation like that, a cultivator could have almost infinite adaptability, and combined with the power of other, less primary systems, was truly amazing. 

Now, she even claimed that she was the leader of the Nara clan. Since Koz was so weak, he felt that she had no reason to lie... but the clan leader! This was unreal. It had been only a few days after his release from the sect, and he had already met someone strong. Indeed, she had even said that she could adapt quickly... this was, of course, a characteristic of a shadow spirit foundation cultivator, but yet... she did not seem to be a cultivator. He remembered this, and imprinted it as a lesson in his mind. Just because ninja are not cultivators does not mean that you are to look down on them, he thought. 

Maybe even their training method deserved some merit, but he'd have to look into that. What was even more interesting, though was that she possessed an ocular technique. The Hyuuga clan's was the byakugan, which was similar to Li Xuan's mind's eye. It could see all around... or so he was told. At the moment, he was still trying to cultivate it, sending the now-purified energy from his dantian up to his ocular meridians and into his eyes. In other words, he was charging his eyes and training them with chakra in an effort to awaken them, now that he had the appropriate breathing foundation.

The ocular technique wasn't familiar to him, but from what he could assume, it looked like her foundation was pretty large. 

Standing up shakily, he cupped his right fist in his left palm and bowed slightly. 

"If you could, I would like it very much if you were to become my Teacher..." he said, using the term for tutors of the 4th layer and above. 

"I may be weak now, but I am told that I have high innate potential. Please train me!"

[TWC 4271]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo]

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:38 pm
The boy seemed flabbergasted as she used her primary blood line ability to lift herself up, one of the few simple tricks she had up her sleeve. Maybe she'd show the boy her ability in control of nature energy at some point. This was turning out to be quite the good day, she thought to herself, enjoying the spectacle before her. She'd showcased her talent for quite a few people over the past month however few if any had actually responded so enjoyable. Mostly they just kind of turned their nose up, assuming her a show off.

"I suppose I can teach you. i'll have a few conditions once you're strong enough to stand up for yourself however. What is your rank child? Genin?" Preliminary study of his chakra network suggested him to be much less then what she'd said, though there was of course the chance that he'd taken up an art that kept his power level marker lower then most. Still, as a member of the hyuuga clan it would be assumed easily that his chakra should be powerful enough for her to tell his rank, which meant he was either a fresh academy student or unaware that it was important to train his chakra network. Considering the boys way of speaking she could expect it to be the former. "Be aware first that it is not in my best interest for word of my existence to be spoken of in the village. This could easily change in the future but for now I'm not.... Exactly fully welcomed into konoha, despite my position as a protector of the village. "
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:53 pm
Wha.... this was even more amazing! It was turning out to, perhaps, be one of hte best days in his life! Someone powerful and profoundly scary had not only turned up in front of him and shown him her spirit base, but she had also agreed to teach him! Naturally, there were conditions, but Koz knew that these didn't matter. It was said that Elder Lin Feng had some kind of powerful and mysterious teacher from across the sea that no one knew, so it wasn't like this kind of thing was unheard of or looked down upon in the sect's teachings at all.

"I agree to these conditions. However, uh..." his voice hesitated for a split second. Among the sect members who had been sent into the ninja force, he was still an academy student. Not only that, but because he had not yet fully adapted to the ninja lifestyle, he was not at the top of his class as he had been when he was in the sect. For a genius with immense innate talent, this caused him to feel shame within him. Still, he now knew that to satisfy this master, he would have to train harder and cultivate diligently.

"... I am only an academy student. I know that to advance, I must take some kind of exam; though I am unsure that I meet the requirements. There are.... two techniques I must learn, the 'clone technique' and the 'transformation technique', right?"

He knew about the transformation technique from the sect, and had meditated on it often. Red Elder Lin Xuan had often used it in his youth to sneak out of his family's house at night and challenge advanced cultivators to fights. Such was the power of an elder, even if it had been so many decades ago. 

He remembered when Lin Xuan had even shown it to him once, using world qi to take on the form of a wizened cat, and sneaking out to catch breaths of fresh air from time to time. Personally, Koz, in his boyishness, did not really want to use it for things like that, but such personal thoughts were irrelevant, and not quite pure.

Ah, I've almost sinned again, he thought to himself. I must get out of this bad habit.

The other one was one that he had been meditating about earlier that day. The clone technique... he knew that one of the lesser Elders, whose name he could not recall, had some kind of double-brush-cut water mutation technique that let him create replicas of himself.... from water and qi, but this wasn't what he was after at all. All he wanted was to create simple images from his purified inner qi. The academy teachers had told him (rather disdainfully) that the clones didn't make sound, which made him doubt its usefulness against strong cultivators, but if he needed it to pass the test, then he would train it with as much diligence as he could muster. Was that not the way to do things?

[TWC 4779]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 pm
"Well. I suppose it's a good thing I'm here then. THankfully I know the two jutsus and more then that, A close friend of mine can administer your Genin Exam. " She nodded to the boy, taking a moment to remember exactly what the jutsus they needed to learn were. Was it clone and transformation...... Maybe sur... No, she was certain it was transformation and Clone technique.

~Selene. If you could love, Go find Sani again. I'll need her shortly. ~ Selene had spent most of the day simply sitting in their large home within the Nara district, awaiting orders and acting as the anchor should issues happen that removed Kira from the village. It was a boring job but Selene enjoyed it well enough. Something about being an avatar of sorrow.... You know. She got no reply, mostly because no reply was needed. She knew Selene would follow directions.

"Alright. Now to the important part. The clone technique and the Transformation technique. These are the two fundamentals required to ensure you can move up to Genin. " As she spoke she performed the two slowly, allowing him to see the hand signs. It wouldn't take him long she expected considering he was as she, naturally good at things. She transformed in a puff of smoke, her form shifting from the taller armor clad girl to look exactly like the hyuuga boy, and the moment the jutsu was finished she would seem to split into three, two mirror images of herself forming, one on either side. "Now you."
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:09 pm
Wait, wait! This was moving a bit too fast for Kozue, though he didn't express it in any way. Breathing in again inconspicuously, he reorganized the energy within his dantian (even though it still had the consistency of a gaseous messy vortex) and made the finishing touches to his foundation. There. It was done. Now he was ready to train, meditate, cultivate, and advance to whatever layer his current foundation could handle. Little did he know that at the moment, his foundation was so massive that in a single cultivation, he could intensify his own power and advance beyond the Ling Qi layers! Well, he didn't know now... but he would find out soon. 

As soon as she began performing handseals, he gazed intently at her, memorizing the seals as they went. He knew that they represented a sequence designed to cast the jutsu, and that they were each named after a certain animal. Unconciously, though, his vision somehow.... flickered. In that instant, he found that he had some kind of ability to see a little bit farther... and a little bit closer, if that made sense. It seemed like there was something blue inside the body of the woman in front of him. What was this?

What was interesting was how the blue-ness seemed to be moving around and around several line like networks, and coming into.... hey, these were meridians! And that... that was her dantian! Ah, now he understood. If he performed the handseals, channeled his intent, and used his inner qi (or chakra, whatever) like she did, then surely, he could perform these jutsu as well. It shouldn't be too hard, since he had the foundation and the mental preparation for it already. Breathing out, he proceeded to rid the impurities from his body and began to perform the handseals. 

With the first three, hefocused his inner qi, and felt some of it evaporate as he performed the handseals. That was it! His form would take on that of a rather short and skinny tree... not the most creative of forms, since everything around him was basically a tree in this forest, but it would do nevertheless. Not bad, he thought, though the form is a little shaky. He had used some of his inner qi to construct a new image of him, but some had been wasted; evaporated into the environment around him. Oh well, conserving things like that would require time and practice. 

With the next three, he channeled his inner qi once again, noting that its amount within his own body had diminished somewhat. Damn, that wasn't good. He'd have to work on that as well. What was most interesting though, were the flickering forms around him that resolved and clarified soon afterwards. Yes... this was that duplication technique, the clone jutsu that he had been told about. Very good.... this was the first step on his way. He'd have to meditate about this and this new eye thing as well in order to refine it, no doubt, but this wasn't a bad first step.

"Was that good?" He'd ask.

[TWC 5295]
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:49 pm
The Jounin girl approached at a run.... sort of. In truth it was more like to a really fast float as she wasn't really... Well she didn't currently have legs. her body was a mangled mess of small sheets of white paper floating about a head that seemed puzzle pieced with lines of black as she rushed off to the borders assuming her friend was in some sort of danger. To Sani clearly this was of dire importance. There was no way Kira would call her out this distance at noon o clock in the morning when any rational person would still be asleep for something trivial. Much less she was certain that Kira would not do it twice in a row within the span of only a few days. She was of course wrong.

"Nomi What's... you have to be kidding me." She would appear, her lower body reforming as she stopped to place paper legs against the earth, Just as the boy performed the first technique. The entire time this new student continued his practice she'd watch, shooting a glare of daggers at her friend, and only piping up once he was done.

"I cannot believe You woke me up this early..... And had me run all the way out here just to administer an exam. I mean the kid passed so like.... Congrants I geuss newbie, welcome to the shinobi world... But seriously. Next time please just send them to the academy like the rest of the ninja. Fuck." She tossed the boy a headband wrapped in clear plastic. She'd grabbed one on her way just in case, and was off as quickly as she'd come to climb back into her bed pretending this day hadn't happened.

(enter, confirming he has what is needed for genin as a jounin of konoha, test bypassed...though not really needed as you can see he did the wc buuuuuutttttt bypassing test as per rules in the event a shinobi above chuunin watches, exit )
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:54 pm
Again, all too fast! It seemed that one of the other ninja had turned up and observed him training... and... were these two familiar with each other? He decided to assume a mindset of unification once again, and his eyes gained a neutral look in them, so that the goings on at the moment did not confuse or distract him from his ever present goal of cultivation and self empowerment. With his vision still enhanced, he noticed that the girl had some kind of unusual technique going on... amazing, how did that one work? His elders has mentioned from time to time a "paper body technique", but it was eminent that the sect's version wasn't LITERAL paper, but metaphysical in nature. This girl was somehow using her inner qi to turn part of her body INTO paper, which was pretty profound to him.

Moving his arms, he'd smoothly catch the wrapped headband, and looked at it. It was... familiar to him, since basically all the genin and jonin he'd seen around the academy had one, but now he had one too... and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Did this mean some kind of departure from the sect? Then he thought back to one of his last talks with the kindly Protector Xiao Che, whose face was filled with smiles. "No matter what you wear, or how far away you go, know that you represent the Bun Hai sect, and that your powerful cultivation will show everyone around you of the sect's teachings."

With that in his mind, he was satisfied, taking the headband out of the plastic and tying it.... where, he thought? The headband around the forehead was too conventional, and he had seen some others tie it around their arms and necks. One drunken jonin had once slurrred out that she had been using hers as an impromptu chastity belt...

Ah, no! He must not come close to sinning again today, he thought to himself with chagrin. Making up his mind, he decided to wear it conventionally for now, tying it around his head. New cloth, and the symbol of the leaf village. Not a symbol of shame, he thought to himself, reminding himself of his duties. Turning back to his teacher, he realized that he hadn't gotten an answer from his teacher on whether his performance had been adequate or not (he thought it was), but since he had just been made a genin on account of those self same jutsu castings, he felt good. In addition, through the tempering of his meridians, he felt that he had broken through some layers, but he'd have to do a bit of meditation to find out exactly where he stood. 

This meant, though, that he was now beyond the 7th Qi layer, and was now truly one of the star pupils of the sect. To get so far on such a massive foundation in such a short time... such was the beauty of having a shadow spirit foundation master! 

"If I might ask", he began again, "what is your name?"

[TWC 5809
Mid-thread approval required
29 stats from WC
250/250 toward Clone tech
250/250 toward transform tech
1000/1000 toward Byakugan
Now:
Genin rank-up
another 15 stats
4000/4000 toward fire element
309 left unused, since the thread's not over yet]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:15 pm
Approved <3
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 pm
Kira turned back and forth between the boy and the quickly disappearing form of her best friend. "Um... Mine? Because she's......' She'd point to the small black fleck that was all left of Hisano. She was just about to comment once more when something would seem to take her attention away. Her eyes shifted towards the sky momentarily The beginning of the statement would slip into her mind in a whisper, audible but impossible to actually understand.

~Kira. We could use more assistance. Perhaps some one on one attention would be useful.~ Often she cursed her connection to the tother two members of the trinity. It was a useful ability of course, but it seemed almost as if every time she was in the middle of something they would call, taking her attention away from her task. she supposed the imortant thing to consider was that she'd not yet found their interaction required while she was truely in the middle of combat. At least that was good.

"Yes yes. I'm Sort of in the middle of something currently..... But I suppose as usual there isn't a rain check option." She'd speak both audibly and through her mental connection, something that could easily be considered strange to the boy she was training. Without skipping a beat, or even realizing that she'd been speaking seemingly to no one, she turned her attention back to the boy. "this... May seem strange however I need to go take care of some things. We can continue training if you'd like... However it requires you to come with me. " In emphasis she'd hold out her hand for the boy to take and if he did so they'd find themselves teleported through the summoning jutsu to a place completely remarkable.

The Main entranceway to the Faewild castle would look monsterous to the small boy, two stair cases spiraling around the opening to the ball room, the banisters seem to be made of spiraling vine ressonating with green and red energy.
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:03 pm
So... no straight answer? Ah, he understood. He knew that she must be something similar to Li Xuan's supposed teacher from across the seas... mysterious and profound. To reveal one's name must mean something important to the ninja also, he thought. Though... she was the head of her clan. Did she not wish to bring honor and glory to the Nara clan by giving him her name? It was fine, he thought silently, as something splendid began occurring in front of him. It seemed like he was about to experience something out of the ordinary entirely. What exactly was this, anyway?

Nodding, with the same look of unification in his eyes, he would take her hand and find himself... elsewhere. Wow... it felt like they had traversed a great unit of distance in very little time. In addition, though, what was most interesting was that they were now near some kind of castle. The nature of this castle was unknown to him, but this method looked like something that used the four great qi arts that the elders would play around with at times. Wo cao (equivalent of what the fuck) he thought.... I really must pay more attention to my teacher's actions. One day, I might find myself fighting someone with similar powers, so I must be prepared. No doubt there are people out there who wish to cripple my cultivation on a mere whim... so I must watch out and be vigilant. Most of all, I must be prepared for anyone with certain kinds of skills.

To this effect, he breathed in, noting that the world qi here was different in a way that he did not quite understand. He made a mental note to ask his teacher about it later. Why was it different? What made this place different from any other spot in the world? He sectioned a part of his mind off to meditate about the secrets of his clan's own technique, the gentle fist. His teacher said that she understood the nuances of it, but that didn't mean he had to stop cultivating. No, on the contrary, it probably meant that he had to cultivate harder, but he hadn't had a chance to sit down and meditate diligently yet. Though, the impurity buildup in his body had been expelled recently, so it was fine for the time being. His foundation would go completely unmarred by bad practice.

"Teacher... what is this place? And it's world qi... so different from what I'm used to..." His question would be coupled with musings on the nature of the castle. The fact that there was such unique world qi here within the walls meant that this castle was in tune with... with something or other. He needed to know more, but restrained himself from asking too many questions at once. Doing that would risk his foundation. What he did note was that the basis of the gentle fist was not only discipline and form, but attacking where an opponent could not defend..... that was a profound secret indeed.

[Restarting WC, keeping in mind that I still have 309 left for non-stat uses
WC 510]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum