Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo]

Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:15 pm
As soon as Koz found that his sensei was receptive, and not a crucial point in her meditation (or whatever she happened to be doing), he would not hesitate to begin the jutsu. After all, there was no point in bowing again when he had just done so. Redundancy was a small thing that could possibly make his foundation harder to expand. Now, training something over and over was not redundancy, but rather, a necessity. If one were to train normally like this, it would lead to great success and powerful cultivation methods and martial skill. Indeed, those who focused on foundation early in life were worthy now of being called "martial emperors"!

He began to perform the handseals. Since he had just formulated the basis of the technique, his hand motions were more clumsy than his teacher would be used to, no doubt (also, since his physical dexterity was nowhere close to hers), and much slower. Regardless, his fingers moved with the faint deliberation that only someone who had spent time as an ascetic could maintain. It was a sort of delicate motion, but not fragile in the slightest. The motion just WAS simple and clean, kind of like that one song.

Compress once, then twice, then three times. If reaching the pinnacle of each small foundation jutsu merely involved processes like these, then he would have an easier time than most ninja did. Such were the consequences of learning what the sect had to offer. In a part of his mind, he was grateful to Elder Li Xuan for teaching him the methods of meditation and inner cultivation. This could only go well now, right? All he had to do was move with great thought and caution. It was easy for Koz in his unification mindset, as he had been doing things like this almost all his life.

He remembered when Elder Lin Feng had taught him and his class about the qi absorbing method. It didn't even require a meditative stance, though being in one often helped. Inhale.... then exhale. With this jutsu, too, Koz inhaled, absorbing world qi from his surroundings. It was different here, though he couldn't quite figure out how. No doubt, it was filled with whatever energy his Teacher was playing around with. Then, with an exhale, he pushed his inner qi through his fire system, finding that it was just about as easy as it had been with the large fireball.

Several small tongues of fire flew forth... the Phoenix Sage Fire technique! This was a C-level spell... er, technique? At least, that was what the book at the library had told him. Whew! Dusting off his hands, he gazed a little ruefully at the scorch marks he had caused. Fire... how fearsome. He had made such great progress in a day, so maybe he should focus more on the gentle fist now. All this fire style training was probably getting in the way of training his martial arts foundation.

"Well, Teacher? I hope I have advanced in the fire attribute well enough for your requirements."

[TWC 2087]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunlight Meditation [Kiranomo]

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:03 pm
"Um. Yes. you're doing very well." Kira was almost tempted to call upon the power of her demonic doujutsu, using the terrifying ability it held to study the ninjutsu coming from this boy at a level that would grant her the ability immitate it. She'd refrained up until this point simply because through her abilities in sensory she had been able to tell these jutsu were not terribly useful to her cause. The level of chakra required was impressive for a child so fresh into genin, but for the Hell's angel they were the kind of techniques that bounced harmlessly off armor or danced around with little fear. She offered the boy a kind smile, nodding at his advancement however.

"Perhaps at some point I'll show you the power I hold in Katon. I am the creator and wielder of a jutsu of remarkable strength, the kind you'd read of in legend." she'd refference the technique she'd finished training only days before, gaining a mastery over it's raw strength. The ten tails of burning desire. As she spoke of it she could feel something deep within her begin to grin. Why had it been ten tailed jutsu so often lately, she wondered to herself. She prayed it had little to do with the demon in her head, but feared she'd find it had.

Meanwhile...

"Assistance. Power in battle, we've given. Armor. Weaponry. Even the enchanted plate of my sisters back and still you wish for more." Elunae spoke almost uninterestedly, her eyes studying off past where Amber stood. Her hand rose up to trace her thumb over the large Waining crescent pendant that set between her collar bones as she paused to give Amber just enough time to begin speaking. The Demon of chance's face contorted in embaracement at the suggestion. The last thing she wanted was to allow the court to believe she only had use in their power, but as she began to speak she was cut off.

"And with good reason, WE'd presume. Child of misfortune, We have been watching your story unfold from within scrying pools. The greatest of our allies keep tabs on your actions daily. If you think we are not aware of the dangers that you face you have severely underestimated our insight. Demon of chance, Avatar of sorrow, and the girl of legend. The child who's existence wakes the dark power you've given up so long ago. We have already made arrangements to find you aid child. "

(2314)
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:32 pm
Huh? His teacher seemed almost hesitant to give him praise. Wait, this could mean that he was doing it all wrong, and that she was only saying these things to make him feel better. Or... maybe it was because of something else. He noticed that throughout his training session so far, he hadn't been asking for advice all that often. Perhaps this was a bad sign. Maybe he needed to re-evaluate how he was doing. As far as he knew, the three katon technqiues that he had just demonstrated were basic, foundation techniques, which were what he had wanted to explore in the first place. 

Beyond a single doubt, taking things from the ground up and building his foundation first was the best way to go when cultivating. Literally every single person within his window of experience who had tried to build great power on a small foundation had to do some major dantian corrections when they got older, which in turn, forced a massive bottleneck on them. Naturally, with his 100th Jie Saint level of innate talent, Koz didn't want to encounter any obstacles on his way, otherwise, his life would end long before he bypassed any natural obstacles, and got to his end goal of reaching his innate potential.

Also, he felt that in not asking his teacher about her experience, he was being rude. He really wasn't casting aside her valuable tutoring, it was just that he had been so deep in the meditation state that he had forgotten about some important things. Hm! It appeared that he had almost sinned again. Being rude was bad for his foundation.

Bowing again in apology after his teacher spoke about her own power, he would take good note of what she said. The kind of technique that he would see in legend... well, he could only assume that she spoke the truth. After all, she did have a shadow spirit foundation. People like that could achieve almost anything, if they really wanted to. Koz, on the other hand, had not yet figured out exactly what his spirit foundation was based on. For all he knew, it could be something really stupid like Liu Fei's arrow. Well, maybe not so stupid. After all, she used a bow, and he didn't. What would be something that would supplement him well? Something like an arm spirit, no doubt. A spirit could really be anything, like Lin Feng's purple lake.

"Since you have so much experience, perhaps, uh... you could offer me advice on whether or not my founda- err, I mean... Am I ready to explore higher level techniques? At the moment, I am unsure how much my level of fire attribute is able to handle." From the speed at which he was able to learn these techniques, he knew that his master must have some level of understanding as to what layer he was at. After all, was she not an expert? It should be easy for one such as his teacher.

[TWC 2588]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 pm
"Hm? oh. sure. " Her eyes flashed red once more, unless they were already red because honestly I cant remember if I had my sharingan active or not, but at any rate, The three tomoe would spin into place, slowing once they were set in their proper position. For added effect, and because she felt it necessary to exercise the power of her doujutsu, The three black flame like tomoe would seem to open up and shift, splitting to form an S shape that mirrored itself to cross the center of her iris like an X, A slash flowing through each of these to form her trademarked Mangyeku sharingan eyes. She studied his body with this new vision, the powerful demon eyes allowing sight beyond any most could imagine, and took care to search for the strength of his chakra network. "I believe you can handle things more powerful then you have, but Take care to watch the levels of your chakra, both in potency and in longevity. It wouldn't do for a jutsu to become volitile in your hands because of something as simple as not having the strength to perform it or to push yourself past your limits far enough to have permanent damage caused.  Appologies if I seem a bit distracted, I was considering a few other things. i'm afraid my thoughts often become split when my team mates are off."

She couldn't explain to the boy that it was her mental link to the two that caused the split, Her mind taking in small bits of information about what they were doing without having the visual to be able to understand what she was learning. It wasn't something he needed knowledge of, at least not yet. "I fear I'll have to cut this short for the day. I've got quite the excursion tomorow. With luck however I can meet you Within the village soon. Do you mind?" She hoped he'd say yes, granting her the chance to gather her thoughts in silence. "There is a portal past the doorway that will lead you back to the borders. I'm sure from there you can find your way home hm?" Kira pointed to where barely visable was a small black pool of nothingness the boy could use to return to laley.

meanwhile...

"for this I am as always exceedingly grateful. If I might inquire, what have you come up with?" The tension released from Ambers body, her stance lowering from regal but a show of respect to a calmed neutral position, her hands that had spent the better portion of the convorsation shifting about the bottom of her armor awkwardly coming to rest at her side. She always felt as if she was treading on dangerous ground with the court, her extensive time with none but herself to rely on making it feel strange to request aid from any. It of course didn't help that what was considered her allies for many years openly saught to relieve her head from it's position on her shoulders. Thus was the luck of the demon of chance.

"Well. First as you know We'd like to offer you the power of the court in aid. The four sisters of the high court will offer you aid in battle as the twin princesses have for so long, and with that our most powerful magic. As always you'll need to spend time in fellowship with us in order to sync our energies to your own, granting the ability to call us from the Fae plane and into existence to grant aid. Along with that.... We've found the strength to craft an item that would be of incredible importance to you." The mother of earth stepped forward as their leader spoke, drawing from the small potion bag at her side an old tattered cloth and holding it out to them. Shifting the edges of the garment over she'd unwrap what seemed simple enough, a silver necklace and seven small rings. Amber recognized the symbols on the rings nearly immediately. The first on the left held the symbol for crown, denoting the first and highest chakra point on the human body. Next was the third eye, the point that grants both perception and scrying to a mage skilled in their use. The final before the center was the throat chakra, one she'd used multiple times to enhance those in her care with various seals. it was a vital that chaneled energy between the chakras of the head and chest, though she had used it less then most of the others. In the center was the heart, the base for all chakra power. There was no question why it took this position in line. The heart was the most vital of the seven chakras, the most dificult to manipulate and often the most powerful. Within the heart chakra was held the symbol of your own magic and the volatility of your spells. To its right were the solar, the point located in the center of ones chest at the sternum, a point that represented wholistic strength and allowed the chaneling of chakra to the other points from the heart and on and the sacral, which represented the carnal desires. Through this chakra wild magic was cast, those of passion and blood. The final rink held the symbol for the root chakra, the base by which a mage was grounded. This was the point when a mage could flow outward negative energy and that which grounds the user within the realm of Laley.

"Seven rings... For seven chakra points. " She thought back to her times training in the incomplete sage mode, the power it granted and the secondary effects. It seemed a little too convenient at first, but she knew well that the Fae were the ones whom granted to the girl and her team both INcomplete sage ode and the effects of Pixie whiles and so she had to assume this was already calculated. "These are for the chakra effects of pixie whiles arent they. Seven rings that enhance our incomplete sage mode in some drastic way?"

The four nodded in unison, but it was once more Titania who spoke. "Yes. Through these rings you may draw in nature energy and store it at a lower level, using it to fuel the seven points to gain back energy and unleash the power of Faewild energies upon the lands. Take it as my gift to you, demon of chance."

"Thank you. I will give them directly to Kira. I assume the process by which they were made is dificult so i wouldn't dare ask for a second set. "

"Actually. We've been working on it. We can replicate the item it will just take us time. We figured this would be sufficient for now to give you a small bit of force while we perfected the spell to craft them. "

"Thank you. We will make good use of them. " They nodded, turning away from the land to flutter wings granted by the fae. With a quick bound they were off back towards the castle to test out the effects of the seven rings.

(TWc 3507 for faewild necklace, which means its crafed. 4700 wc of actual training, caps out 10 tails of burning desire mastery + 566 towards incinerating flare and 23 ap exit unless impeded)
Kozue
Kozue
Citizen

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:23 pm
Right, Koz now understood. A person's power, especially regarding inner qi and world qi, was governed by how much mental strength they had as well. Should the person's mental strength be too weak, then he would probably loose control of his spiritual forces. Even though this was taught in the sect, Koz had actually never seen it happen before. This must mean that the elders of the sect must have great minds indeed. The thought of this made him feel just a little small, but he got over it quickly. What was most important was his own mind. There was no need to compare that to anyone else's. 

He also knew that going too far could permanently cripple a person. This would probably never happen to him, though, since he took special care to improve his foundation before anything else. Indeed, though he had not been focusing much throughout the course of their training, Koz already felt the foundation of his earth system getting a little better. Oh, this was very good. For him to be a dual element cultivator at his age meant that he could be one of the prides of the sect, and that his future was bright and expansive.

"Ah, very well, teacher. We shall meet again soon, I hope. In the meantime," he said, cupping his hand and bowing deeply again, "I shall be sure to make my foundation even stronger." Only then, would he be able to handle more of her teachings. If she possessed 10th-level techniques like the ones in legend, then he would need to prepare if he was to even think about how such techniques were to work. Not only would he need to empower his mind, but he would have to get his dantian ready for the massive amounts of energy and world qi he was about to feed into it.

With that bow and dialogue, Koz would turn and begin walking toward the black pool. He knew that he had actually not achieved much today, and that more training was necessary. However, he knew that he had to rest as well and allow the qi that had leached out into his body to be retracted into his dantian. Even so, his mind was ablaze with hope. Dou qi (battle energy), the power that came with such hope, was running through his meridians, empowering his every step. It felt good to be cultivating with such a strong practitioner as his teacher. 

She had exhorted him to be careful... of course. There was no other way when improving one's foundation. Koz stepped into the black pool... and found himself in the real world. Not that the other one wasn't any less real, but it was just a designation to make his job easier. He sat down and began meditating again, but this time, as a recupteration method. Breathe in.... then breathe out. Standing up, he coughed, and a smoky white gas was expelled from his mouth.... the impurities that he had collected! This meant that he had probably broken through to another layer. 

[TWC 3100, EXIT
15 stats
With the 495 from earlier, that's 3595 to use
2000/2000 for Katon: Hosenka no jutsu
1000/1000 for Moving Earth Core
500/500 for Rock Section Cane]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:52 pm
Approved assuming I didn't miss anything.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum