Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) - Page 2 Empty Re: The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:58 pm
Ashur walked to the kage's office knowing Kozan was there from the mark seal. Maybe the Raikage had finally came back?! Dust flew off of his informal clothes as he passed by a few people readying his gravestone.
"Oh darn.... guys, he is alive."
A collection of sighs from those readying his gravestone made the misfit get a special smile. What could have happened to Kozan and the others within such a long time to himself? The thought of seeing the Raikage both scared and thrilled him. He began to imagine combinations of god, the grim reaper, and maybe even a demon? Anyway, it was rude to just walk in on such an important man's office, but everyone already knew Ashur's manners died at an early age.

Ashur walked into a room with Kozan, a complete stranger, and..... the Raikage?!? He looked behind him to see if anyone had followed than just looked around feeling awkward for just walking in. Kozan showed what appeared to be Jason's eyes and was requesting for the Raikage to tell him more it seemed.
"I apologize for coming in out of the blue, but it's still great to see you back, Lord Raikage."
There were his manners, he thought to himself. Everyone in that room looked something godly in strength, especially the Raikage. It gave him chills to imagine the power the Raikage had... great nuclear explosions with a bat of an eyelash, ungodly speed, or maybe even some kind of weird summoning jutsu of a larger scale. He was oddly hoping to see maybe even a glimpse of such power someday or even fighting directly under such a man.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) - Page 2 Empty Re: The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:46 am
Expression of the Exemplar would not show his, if somewhat dampened, surprise when he heard that Youka planned to make his shinobi march into foreign territory. It was relevant to the boy, but not exactly his job to research. He was here to learn other things. Vigil would remain silent for the rest of the exchange, only nodding in response to Youka's apology to him. Before he could even consider his response, the other boy jumped in with a question to the Raikage. Not really being in any hurry here the exemplar would calmly continue to listen and would soon become somewhat intrigued as the talk shifted to the matter of Kekkei Genkai, or rather a specific one - the Byakugan. As the other boy was showing Youka a pair of eyes which Vigil recognized from the time Byakugan was on the table for Naoki to claim after the takeover of the village. Although the exemplar looked up information about them after that time, he was not really interested into the subject all that much and was satisfied with merely knowing the name and that it was a doujutsu bloodline limit. Now however was a different case, the subject of bloodlines has become rather important for him. He wouldn't even bat an eye when one more boy appeared in the room. Instead Vigil would listen for Youka's response.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:26 pm
Showing clear signs of aggravation on his face from his ninjas outburst his face would contort slightly with a scowl. While he did admire the willingness of the young ninja to speak right away, it did seem that common curtesy and base manners escaped this one even more so now than when he had met with the boy some time ago. As quickly as his scowl formed it slowly dissipated as he listened to what the child had to say. However luckily the information that was being shared was good news so yo say instead of being told no one was training in his absence. It seemed that Kozan had taken over rather well as a leader of the weaker ninja while the kage was away. He was however very surprised that the male had found a way to acquire byakugan in his time away, the way that happened would have to be explained in detail at a later time. If it wasn't for his own set that he had and the one in his forehead he wouldn't have the faintest idea. With a slight sigh he would turn his head to fully face Kozan once more.

" I want you all ready and at least ranked to chuunin at the earliest time you can, you however I will give the title of jounin pending and a full joining once you take the final mission I've set for the rank."

He would let this sink in for a moment and the magnitude of what came with it. Staring at the boy, his sharingan ever watching.

"As for your treasure you hold, they are byakugan, a very rare and interesting set of eyes. From what I've gathered from my short time with them they grant an exceptionally wide range of view around yourself. Very useful for spying and managing your surroundings, I'd watch who you tell that you have these."

It was at this point that another nin had made their way to his office and this one was less tactful than Kozan in his greetings. Luckily he didn't hold his ninja to such a standard that greetings were mandatory. This person he hadn't met before but they seemed full of energy no matter how misplaced his energy was at the moment. With a gruff sigh and a pop coming from his fingers once more as bones continued to set he'd speak.

"Who...are you, actually before you speak, allow my friend to speak as he has been quieted once, I will not allow it again."

A seemingly darker tone was taken this time as his vision once more turned to Vigil.

"Please,speak."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:14 pm
Ashur felt very out of place, but kept himself calm. This could very well be a meeting to discuss important information, however, the Raikage seemed to not be kicking him out of the door. It would be best to do as the Raikage had wanted and wait for the one named Vigil to speak, Ashur thought. He remained silent for a few seconds as the idea of Vigil being a spy slipped through his mind for a second. He really couldn't afford to say such a thing at this point. After waiting out for the Raikage's business with Vigil to be complete, the bird boy would speak.
"My name is Ashur Shiroi, a Genin of Kumogakure. Come to think of it, you might be interested in what I have seen in the village."
He looks over at Kozan wondering if the Chuunin had already talked about the spies. Ashur would then continue as he eyed the eyes in the box once more.
"We seemed to have an infiltration of spies around the village. I..., mainly Kozan, took them down. They should be in your prison as we speak, Lord Raikage, sir."
Maybe this was big news to the Raikage, maybe he was just getting himself into more trouble. Was it such a good idea to tie himself to the spies so quickly, he wondered. Either way he had just given such intelligence with no knowledge of who Vigil was. He decided to keep to himself for the time being and remembered Jason Hyuuga having the exact eyes Kozan had in the box. Everything felt secretive and behind closed doors, what could have been happening here?
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 am
Learning a little bit about Byakugan's powers was useful. In fact, one could say it went hand in hand with what Vigil was currently interested in. But he saw that this was not the time nor the place for his questions. After coming back, Youka had other priorities, even if Vigil's situation might have made his a sort of priority, it would be a better option to do this some other time. When asked to speak, Vigil would make it rather simple. "My questions are medical and would require a longer talk, I think it would be best if we leave it to a different time, when you are not preoccupied. I will leave you to your duties. Call me when I am needed." With that, if nothing else came up, the exemplar would take his leave.

[40/50 Phalanx
Exit]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:31 am
Nodding his head in understanding towards Vigil, he would utter two words before allowing the male to leave.

"Very well." (Set up the topic and link me, I'll join)

Diverting his attention back to the ninja of his own village his eyes would revert back to their normal soulless black pupils. They had both mentioned spies in the village and not gone into much detail as to what had happened after. Kozan however more than likely had more questions of a personal nature so he would get those out of the way first.

"What else is on your mind Kozan, I can tell you still have much on your mind. Speak freely."

The plague prince would listen to what he had to say and respond in earnest when the time came. Looking toward Ashur he could tell that the boy was excited to speak and give his kage information.

"Ashur, tell me all that you know and that you've witnessed."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:28 pm
So maybe this wasn't that secretive, Ashur thought. It seems that Kozan was openly talking about the eyes that looked slightly significant. Hearing the Raikage talk to him made him feel a little bit tense on the inside. This seemed to just be a small gathering, but Vigil seemed to be hiding secrets. None of this could be his businesses and he probably would like to keep it that way. He responded quickly to the Raikage's question while hoping this would make him feel a bit less uneasy. He looked at Kozan for a quick approval before speaking.
"Lord Raikage, I have seen a great deal of spies hiding in the village looking like one of our own. I am slightly paranoid to this day on who could be hiding behind a kumogakure headband after seeing questionable people. Jason Goka and Rikaro are the two spies I have seen myself and helped to get into prison. The weirdest thing was that Jason seemed like he would rather burn off his face by blowing out flames onto the floor by his head, then to use it on us. I hope these two rot in prison for the things they have done against our village. They were trying to leave when I caught up with Kozan, but we were able to stop them. It seems one also possessed an odd dojutsu he tried to use on us as well. The thought of them being a spy came when I realized how often they followed me and watched me through things as simple as a sparring match. I fear for the worse that they would have other ones with them, traveling in twos like I guess the spies would mostly do. If simple Genin can take them down, I do feel this maybe a much lesser issue then I had guessed."
It was definitely a mouthful, but he told everything he knew. Ashur felt satisfied to have maybe been of use to the Raikage and was dying to hear what the Raikage would have to say. Spies were one of the most uneasy things Ashur could possibly imagine. Anyone could be dawning a smile with a dagger held close for another person. It truly was something of a nightmare. Ashur looked towards Kozan again and wondered what the Raikage would do with this information.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:44 pm
Mortar ion could feel full function returning to his body finally. It seemed that all he needed was mental stimulation to cure his lethargic state. Kozan once more interjected his presence, preventing anyone else from being heard. Had Vigil still been here the. The plague prince would have had to stand by his words and silence Kozan in a more permanent way, luckily for the both of them this was not the case. Listening to the boy once more, Mortarion would lean forward slowly placing his hands on the desk while he spoke to Kozan.

"If implantation is what you are seeking then yes I can do that for you if you don't have another med min available. The process is rather simple and with little to no complications to the user, so if you set the time and place I'll do the procedure."

Giving Ashur his undivided attention now he could tell the boy, while a genin was still rather on the uptake for most things. His willingness to speak and share his knowledge was a refreshing reprieve from the secrets that ninja usually held on to. Sighing again and more than likely for the last time he would speak to the boy.

"I thank you for all that you have said and been witness to, now that I am back I assure you both that we will rise once more and it will be on the corpses of any and everything in the way. I'm giving you the rank of chuunin for your time and service to the village with the option of taking the final jounin mission with Kozan if you so choose." 

He would let all of this sink in with both of them before continuing his conversation with them.

"As I was saying before you arrived Ashur, I would like what force I have left here ready and combat ready as soon as possible. I will not stand for kumo falling prey to spies, we will march on a village of my choosing soon, be ready."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum