Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) Empty The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:38 am
Darkness nestled every corner of the once proud Kages chamber as he sat in stillness and silence. The world around him had shifted measurably while he rested and recuperated his strength. Through the villages tracking systems he had watched countless non leave their post for greener pastures to say. The prince of phlegm and decay couldn't hold it against his subordinates, he had sat idle upon a throne, soulless and unmoving like some corpse emperor. Mortarion was however back now, life returning to his aged and crumbling bones, there was much to be done.

Taking his first breath in ages, it burned the nostrils and his lungs ached as the first deep breath in a long time filled him. Exhaling, his eye lids opened slightly, dead skin and crust crumbled and faltered before falling from his face floating to the ground. A dark red Crimson glow could barely be seen as three tomoe swirled around his pupils in the darkness. Moving his head slightly to the left caused creaking and popping sounds to echo in the empty space, muscles he hadn't used in ages ached and stretched as the veins pumped more blood to compensate for all the new movement. The power armor he was now permanently attached to whirred as it detected life and movement returning to its master. 

Gripping his chair through the gauntlets of his armor every bone in his hand and fingers popped and clicked as if a statue was coming to life. Strangely the demon that resided inside him remained dormant and asleep, his inaction must have dulled even its senses forcing it into hibernation. This however was a good thing, it would give him time to adjust before once again resuming taming the servant of Nurgle.

Now wasn't the time for self growth, kumo had decayed to a form he hadn't wanted it to and that was his fault. Now was the time to rebuild once again and make his village the greatest and his ninja the proudest. Through his anger the rinnegan activated and connected its senses to the wall he had built some time ago. He actively began searching for the few that had remained in the village, they would be the foundation for what would come. If any nin were found a bright light would shine upon them letting them know their kage had returned, this would hopefully bring them to him.

Through a raspy and ailed voice he only slipped out a few words before waiting for any to answer his call.

"There is much to do....."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) Empty Re: The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm
I shall always be here, in spirit...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun) Empty Re: The lord of flies returns(open to all kumo nun)

Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm
[Despite Vigil being more of a guest than an official Kumonin, I'll join if you guys don't mind]

You could say that Vigil was bored. It was not something the exemplar was eager to admit. You see he knew that he was mentally more durable yet flexible than humans, so admitting falling to something as simple as boredom would be rather shameful. But the truth is, he had learned everything he could from the corpse that was given to him. The body of the fourth Raikage was burned and the ashes buried. After having repurposed the two items given to him Vigil mostly spent his time observing the village, walking the streets. The situation was deteriorating at significant pace and the exemplar was actually considering leaving and making a report to his creator. But then something interesting happened. After having withdrawn from the affairs of the village for a long time Youka suddenly made his appearance. Well, he did not actually appear in public, but rather made lights shine and whatnot, which indicated him being back.. and calling onto his ninja. Rather interested what this was about the boy would make his way to the Raikage.

[10/50 AP on Phalanx]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm
(If more people want to join they can I just want to keep the topic going)

Tithe immortal body of Mortarion remained unmoved for the most part save for his arms that had found their way to the desk in front of him. He didn't want to fully move till he was sure all motor function and facilities had returned to him. His mind was slowly pacing, running through everything that would need to be done now that he has awoken once more. He didn't feel the presence of most of the ninja that had come to Kumo, sadly he could only feel four or so before his senses trailed off, proof that he had grown weaker.

As his thoughts came back to the here and now he could feel two chakra points converging on his location. He recognized them both as they grew closer to his chambers. One was Vigil someone Naoki had left in his care, care which he had neglected due to his absence. The other was Kozan, a rather persomptduious yet promising ninja. He knew why Kozan was coming and maybe Vigil was simply arriving as well since the age had been quiet for so long.

With a flux of his chakra the lights to his office would flicker into existence but at a slightly dim tone to not scare his eyes. Once they reached the doors he would of course beckon them to enter and if followed he would greet both of them with a slight nod of his head.

"I'm sorry I've been gone for some time....a lot has changed in my absence..."

A rasped cough would escape his still recuperating vocal chords.

"How have you both fared in my absence?"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:33 am
((hmm this should be exciting/interesting to read))

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 am
Vigil soon found himself in a dim lit room with one other boy from the village and Youka himself. The Raikage was as usual fully armored, in fact the exemplar wondered if the armor took more space than the body on the man's person. He was sitting behind a desk in front of them. The chamber was basically the Kage's office and it did kind of remind of the office of Naoki back in Shimagakure, the only other similar thing Vigil could compare it to.

After they were asked how they both fared while Youka was not around Vigil got to listen to the other boy. The exemplar had not actually given thought to do something like that himself. Not being part of Kumogakure's ninja Vigil did not feel any need to take part in patrolling or securing the village, nor in any of its inside affairs. He was here to study under the Raikage and observe. That was the purpose and he was all out of stuff to observe, with the village in such state. When it came his turn to speak he'd give a brief summary. "I've learned all I could on my own from the body given to me and now I have questions." Vigil decided not to go into detail here because he did not really trust the other boy with this, probably because of the mention of killing spies and Vigil's stay here was not far from that definition. Not that the exemplar feared for his life. He did not need to bother with it, his life had only one purpose and he was fulfilling that purpose. That and Youka agreeing to keep him here was a sort of a safety guarantee, not that you could really trust any of these people. The boy would conclude his little report. "The body was destroyed, if that is relevant to you."

[20/50 Phalanx]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:38 am
Mortarion listened to both Kozan and Vigil with atentive ears taking in every word that was spoken. Due to his slumber to say he actually hadn't been fully aware of all the changes that happened in his village and would need time to go over documentation. Nodding along as they both spoke the plague champion would try to move his armored legs, no response as he thought. He had remained idle for way too long and his body was no longer his own for the moment. Looking towards Kozan with a dead pan expression he would address his chuunin.

" I would like to hear your happenings in detail at a later time in the near future. It would seem you have been very busy in my absence.

Pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts once more he would continue on through a raspy voice.

"....spies, that does displease me, however knowing that they were dealt with is a relief. I hope it was severely, I expect to see new faces on our pikes."

Using the only body parts he could at the moment he would begin tapping the chairs handles with his metallic fingers staring into his ninjas eyes.

"With what we have now in the way of ninja, how soon will you all be ready to march on foreign territory?"

He would let Kozan think of an answer to his question while Mortarion turned his attention to Vigil. He wasn't part of the village but he had a part in taming it so he had just as much right as anyone to be here.

"I owe you a deep apology for my reprieve, as a host leaving you to your own devices for such a period is intolerable, please accept my apologies." 

If he could the kage would have stood up and bowed, however at this point all he could muster was a low bow of his head before raising it again to continue his conversation.

" I am intrigued to know what you have learned with that body, I would have liked to examine it myself, however I think your expertise was more suited than my medical knowledge."

He was disappointed that the body was destroyed, having another path was always a good thing, but he had given it to Naoki and if destroying was his prerogative then it was his to do.

"Of course if you have questions speak freely, I'll listen to you here or if you please, at another time when it is just us."

Kozan should have had enough time to think of an answer, turning his attention back to the male he would await that response.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum