Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

At the gates of sunagakure - Page 3 Empty Re: At the gates of sunagakure

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:20 am
Hearing koroshi's words kouse knew that he was doing what he could to avoid any disruption in suna.
Kouse took another sip of water "yeah..it was strange and unexpected that he would leave without an explanation, that's why I'm here..and don't worry..I won't treat him like a missing ninja,well I'll try..he must have good reasons for becoming a missing nin and that's what I'm here to find out".
Kouse would relax totally hydrated waiting if koroshi had more questions for him.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:17 am
Koroshi would nod when the boy says that he must have a good reason for becoming a missing ninja, as he knows the true reason on why he did "That's good to hear, as for his status as missing ninja I am looking into ways of removing that from his record. You of course may stay as long as you need to in Suna, as the trip is a hard one, and I would like to make sure you are in good health before making it again, although I do have a favor to ask of you, after your meeting and you return to the Leaf village, could you give Jason a message that I seek to have a meeting with him?" Koroshi says as he has not yet been informed about the death of Jason, or who is the new acting Kage, this due to the Leaf not wanting to spread around that a Kage has recently fell, as that would put the village in danger, as well as Koroshi being busy running and watching over his own village.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 am
Hmmm kouse thought..removing it from his missing nin status? Was that possible?.. Would konoha agree to that?.well he was the kazekage maybe there was a way?.
And how come he didn't know about the death of Jason? Even if konoha wanted to keep it a secrete he thought suna should have a spy or something in most villages.
"Well I appreciate your hospitality koroshi" kouse took a deep breath "Jason the hokage of konoha died recently..kurisu is the kage now".
After saying this kouse checked himself.. Was he supposed to have said that?..he must have been too relaxed. He hoped he didn't compromise anything by passing on that information.
His face was getting sticky with sweat so kouse took out his handkerchief and wiped his face with it ignoring the uchiha emblem placed on the hanky..no way koroshi would even know what it meant anyhow.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:18 am
Koroshi listens to the boys weirds very closely, when he hears that Jason had passed he is takes in a breath as he is about to apologize for their lost, but hearing the Kurisu is the leader catches his off guard so he in steads blurs out"What?" He is very confused by this as he has not seen Kurisu after their training a few weeks ago, he did say that he wanted to go see his family, but to think he was given the Hokage spot is a bit of a shock. After a moment he sees that the boy seems stressed, possibly because he doesn't know if he should have said that Jason passed. So to ease thigns a bit Koroshi leans back into his chair relaxing "Huh, who would have thought that Kurisu would have settled in the Leaf, never the less became the Hokage" It would be at this time he sees the boy dabbing his head with a handkerchief with the mark of the Uchiha on it seeing one of his clansmen who seems to care for their friend enough that he left the safety of the Leaf at such a young ages makes him proud, there are more stories about the Uchiha doing more bad and shady things rather then good, so this is always refreshing to see.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 am
Kouse had just finished wiping off the sweat on his forehead when he heard the outburst from koroshi..'what?'.
Kouse sat up...did koroshi by any chance know about kurisu but the next statement from the kazekage answered that question 'Huh, who would have thought that Kurisu would have settled in the Leaf, never the less became the Hokage'.
Kouse nodded at this "you know kurisu?". He didn't know why but he felt uncomfortable.. What history did they have with one another, was it negative or positive?.
After hearing the kazekages reply kouse would speak up with respect "well thank you for the meal sir but I'll have to be getting on my way..need to find sal ass soon as possible, I appreciate your hospitality". And would leave hurrying to get to finding salzem.

Twc(2231)
Exit(claiming 11stats..2000words towards acquiring fire element..Remaining 231 words towards mystical palm technique @ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28162-kouse-stats-page ..
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:17 am
As a trial staff member, I'm going to have to deny your claim for both Mystical Palm and the fire element. As far as I can tell, you didn't train the technique anywhere in the topic. (If I'm incorrect, and I just missed it, please let me know.)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 am
After awhile of searching in vane for salzem kouse decided to take a much needed break. Sighing in exhaustion he moved towards a nearby tree desperate for some shade from the hot blistering sun. 
'Well, are you ready to get the hell outta suna kouse?, or are you still gonna keep dallying about? Looking for someone who very well might not even be in suna?' Skipton invaded his mind. 'You know there is a good chance that he isn't still in sunagakure'.
Kouse wasn't in a good mood. He knew what Skipton said was true but yet he wasn't ready to give up. He had already come so far and he would see this mission through.
He swallowed another gulp of water and another until the bottle was empty then he relaxed, resting his back on the tree, he closed his eyes.
Minutes later his eyes shot open with a jolt. And he stood up quickly.. This wasn't the time to rest.. He needed to get in some training while he waited for evening when the sun was less troublesome.
'Alright your gonna train too Skipton,stop being lazy'.
'Damn you kouse' she thought but she floated out of his hair and started going through her own training regime...going through her techniques and such and physical training too.

Kouse smiled at her willingness to train..she did really want to get stronger so she could help him more.
Kouse turned his attention back to what he was training today. He was going to take a shot at medical jutsus. And the one he was going to learn was called the mystical palm technique. He opened a small book where several jutsus were written and saw what was needed to perform the jutsu.
He then took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, removing all distractions..all his senses concentrated on what he was doing.
Channelling his chakra he could feel a slight buzz in the pit of his stomach indicating that his chakra was riled up and ready. Looking at said book he slowly performed the hand seal necessary.. The ox handseal...closing his eye in absolute concentration he channelled his chakra to his hands.
Moments later he reopened his eyes to see to his delight both his hands glowing light blue.
With a smile he deactivated the jutsu..and re-did it again...then again..and again.
After performing this technique 5 times he decided to test how it worked on an actual injury. Using a kunai he cut himself on his right leg, drawing blood. He performed his technique again and placed both blue hands on his wound and moments later he saw the injury slowly closing and finally said injury was nowhere to be seen except the blood that had come out of the injury still present. With a smile he told Skipton who was still training to get back into his hair. 
'Was the technique you wanted to learn a success?' Skipton asked.
'Yeah, it went so smoothly even i was surprised' kouse replied.
'Well that's good cause my training also went without a hitch'.
He then took off to go continue finding salzem.

Twc(2753) +11 stats to me,+2 stats to Skipton..using words to complete mystical palm.
Exit.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:36 am
Trial approved.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:34 am
(Kouse there was an away message for me while I was getting my PC fixed, so your second post is void. I am going to be replying to the question you asked me IC now as it would not make any damn sense for you to say "Wait you know Kurisu?" then to not wait for a reply and just run out of the room, come on dude. ) 

Koroshi seeing the puzzled look on the boys face and then hearing his question Koroshi would chuckle slightly before speakingDo I know Kurisu? Of course, he is my brother after all" It is still hard to believe that he went to the Leaf to become the Hokage, Koroshi always thought that he was going to return to Kumo and take his place as the Raikage once more, but in a way it does make sense, that is where his family is, and he does not have to focus on the mistakes of the past, or the people he has lost. In any case Koroshi is happy for him, maybe now that he has a clear head he will be a fantastic Kage. Should the boy continue to thank him and say his good byes, Koroshi would give him a nod "it is no problem, it is always nice to see Leaf ninja within Suna
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 am
Kouse's eyes widened... "Your brother?".. Wow kouse thought as he looked at koroshi... He didn't pick out a resemblance between him and kirisu..but he had only seen kirisu a few times so he wasn't too sure.
"wow that is a surprise kirisu" kouse said.
He knew he had taken so much time from koroshi and he wasn't ready to waste anymore of koroshi's time.
"I'm grateful for your hospitality..it is a privilege to speak With someone as respected as you..i'll be leaving now to get on with doing what I came here to do..look for salzem and have a much needed conversation". 
With a respectful nod at koroshi kouse would turn and leave.

Exit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum