Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

At the gates of sunagakure - Page 2 Empty Re: At the gates of sunagakure

Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:56 pm
As Kyson heard Kouses response. Kyson can tell he was exhausted and feeling a bit annoyed. But Kyson can't just let him in the village. And if he lets him in the village and he somehow causes trouble, it would all come down to him. 

"Its not an issue, the Kazekage just likes meeting people who visit the village. Its not like your staying here for a day. You said your staying here for a couple weeks. When I came here, he welcomed me. And he most likely welcomed a lot of others in the village on their first day here as well. So he would most likely want to do the same for you. Its the way he does things..." Kyson said in response to his first comment. Kouse began to speak again, saying the Sand and leaf are allies. 

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you just come in as you please. Someone from the higher up would have to welcome your visit. And since I've been here, Lord Kazekage is the one who usually does it. Is that a problem?" Kyson said to the Konoha ninja. Kyson understands that the two villages are allies. But that doesn't mean they are exactly the same. A few moments later, Someone came from the gates behind Kyson and began to speak. The man who spoke seemed to already have known this shinobi. Could this be the Salzem that Kouse was speaking of. If so then Kyson would just leave everything to him. Since he's the one who wanted to speak.

"I'm going to assume your the one this guy wants to speak to. I'll just leave everything to you then." Kyson says he walks back into the village and dispels his rain.

"Just don't do nothing reckless." Kyson said right before he left the gates.

(Exit)

Last edited by Kyson on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:04 pm
Koroshi sitting at his desk drinking some tea while going over some papers would feel something come toward him at great speeds, it is one of Kyson's earth clones. After a very brief conversation, and him saying that there is a Leaf ninja at the gates Koroshi would nod, before placing his Kazekage hat upon his head. His outfit being his normal wear of an open black leather jacket, and black Judo like pants for comfort and quick movements. Koroshi due to him being inside is not wearing any shoes, and prefers it that way. Going bare foot the young Kazekage would body flicker to the front gates, appearing within moments, catching the boys reply to him having to wait for the Kazekage to get here, and being upset about it. He would also sense Sal off to the side behind the gate, not looking at him he would move his right hand toward him while moving his jacket to the side, it catching some wind and blowing behind him, to someone that doesn't know Koroshi they would take it that he is just readjusting his clothes, but to a Suna ninja and someone that has been around Koroshi they would take it as a warning to back away, or to hide. Hopefully Sal follows this order as if he is seen it could cause some problems, and he would rather speak to the Leaf ninja alone. "Just safety precautions." Koroshi says with a friendly smile as he walks into the opening of the gate so he can see the boy clearer, by the looks of things he is very tired from his trip, which would most likely explain his some what rude attitude. "I understand that you are looking for someone who you think is within our village, although before we get to that I think you would need to get a good hot meal, and some refreshments. The trip from Suna and the Leaf is not an easy one, and it diffidently looks as if it took its toll on you" Koroshi says in his normal friendly tone as he makes sure to scan the boys body up and down with his doton sensory, seeing any and all of he weapons on him, as well as the boys little friend who is hiding in his hair "Your Jelly fish friend can come as well"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:02 pm
This kazekage must be a rather friendly fellow kouse thought...with what kyson said the kazekage takes it upon himself to welcome new visitors. Kouse shook his head slightly. Nope he wasn't going to buy that. A kage that friendly didn't exist.
Folding his arms he listened to what kyson had to say.
He then slightly noticed a familiar chakra signature...he turned away from where kyson was to look at where he felt the chakra signature come from, and as mysteriously it came it vanished again.
Kouse was no chakra sensory ninja but he could have sworn he had felt it...a familiar chakra signature at that.
Kouse's mind completely forgot about the chakra signature he had felt or he thought he had felt when suddenly an individual appeared at the gates. His presence was imposing, and he had also noticed said individual make slight movements sometime ago the moment he had come and at that moment the familiar chakra signature had vanished.
Kouse blinked twice...oh oh wait a second...so this was the kazekage??.. Kouse swallowed and took a deep breath.
'I told you to haul ass back to konoha kouse,now your ass is gonna get handed to you by that kazekage..I mean just check out his imposing figure' Skipton communicated with kouse telepathically.
Kouse's eyes squinted..maybe he had made a mistake making so much noise after all... Had he rushed the kazekage to get here?..was he pissed?.
Kouse cleared his throat, about to speak up when the kazekage spoke "Just safety precautions.".kouse hardly listened to what he had said..his mind was foggy with lack of water and food and presently said mind was busy contemplating ways to placate the kazekage in case he had indeed pissed him off.
"I understand that you are looking for someone who you think is within our village" kouse heard the kazekage say next, this time however his mind was clear..kouse saw the clear signs that he was going to be sent back to konoha without being let in and he was prepared for that. "although before we get to that I think you would need to get a good hot meal, and some refreshments. The trip from Suna and the Leaf is not an easy one, and it evidently looks as if it took its toll on you"
Kouse couldn't hear his ears...wait what!!??...did the kage of sunagakure give a rats ass about my comfort!!??. Kouse's eyes widened.
What kyson had said before quickly leaving now started making sense to kouse but before kouse could overcome the shock and reply the kazekage had said yet another thing that made Kouse's eyes widen even more..he noticed Skipton under his hair and had referred to her like she wasn't even hidden.
'Well can I come out now kouse,since I've already been noticed' Skipton communicated with him 'alright you can if you want to'.
"O-oh OK I would like that a lot" kouse wasn't used to such hospitalities so he was a little nervous, and didn't know what more to say as he walked into sunagakure with Skipton floating just above his right shoulder and moving with him, he couldn't wait to get a drink and some food into him.

(Entering suna)
Anonymous

Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:47 am
Before Salzem could even get to the gates, however, he sensed the rapid approach of the Kazekage. Appearing in a Flash, Koroshi stood just inside the gate's entrance, adjusting the right side of his jacket. To most people, this would be just as it appeared: A simple adjustment of the jacket. Salzem, however, had taken it upon himself to learn as much as possible in terms of sign language and he could tell Koroshi wanted him gone, or at the very least, out of sight. Although the wolf inside snarled in protest, curious about who this familiar chakra might be, Salzem would suppress his chakra as best he could, naturally and, by using his own taijutsu body-flicker, would disappear into the crowd of people going about their business. Salzem's curiosity was heavily peaked and he wanted to know who this familiar stranger was, but if he was going to integrate into Sunagakure, he was going to have to follow the leader's orders. Just as an additional safety precaution, Salzem would weave the handsigns of transformation, transforming into a brown-haired, blue-eyed young male adult and surf in between the people of Suna. He expected the stranger would be brought to Koroshi's torture chamber as Salzem had. But then again, perhaps that was just because he was no longer of the leaf. Salzem shrugged and went about his business.

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Approving thread exits/Suna entrance <3
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:44 am
"Great, please follow me" Koroshi said as he started his way toward his chamber, gesturing for the boy to follow him, all the whole Koroshi keeps a keen eye on both Kouse and Salzem, making sure that the two do not meet Koroshi would adjust his path accordingly. This is also to make sure that if Kouse were to make any moves toward anyone within the village he would feel it, and would be able to react in time. Should nothing stop there walk they would arrive at the chamber in a few moments, Koroshi nicely asking some of the people at the front desk to have some food and drinks brought up to his chambers for him and his guest. To which they nod with a smile before rushing off to prepare something for the two of them to enjoy, as Koroshi leads the boy up stairs and into his office before sitting down in his normal seat behind his desk "Please make yourself comfortable, our food and such will be here shortly"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:45 am
Walking along with the kazekage was a surprise... Kouse never expected the kage himself would take the time out of his surely busy schedule meet him.
Was he suspicious of him? Kouse wondered...honestly he didn't see why anyone would think he was a threat...he had never hurt anybody who didnt deserve it nor would he do so anytime soon. Kouse knew the kazekage was just doing his job and didn't question him about it.
They arrived at the kazekage chambers..the kazekage then sent some people to get them both some drinks and food.
They arrived at his office 'Please make yourself comfortable, our food and such will be here shortly' the kazekage spoke up and kouse promptly sat down facing the kazekage. He wondered if he should get the conversation started,he was sure the kazekage brought him here for something other than feeding him.
As their food arrived, kouse would speak up "well thanks a lot for the meal kage, but while we eat we could get into the discussion I'm sure you wanted to have with me?" Kouse would say.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:14 pm
Upon hearing the boy speak, referring to him as 'Kage' Koroshi looks at the boy rather confused, even academy students of minor villages would know to refer to the leader of a village with their full title, Kazekage, Hokage, Raikage, the fact that someone from the Leaf spoke with such disrespect made Koroshi question if he truly is from the Leaf. "You may call me Koroshi" He says before grabbing a glass that was placed before him by one of cooks taking a drink of the water within it. After a short pause he would begin to speak again "I understand that you are looking for someone by the name of Salzem, is that right? What do you plan on doing with this man once you find him?"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:55 am
"Well koroshi, I'm kouse" kouse would take another gulp of water.
"When I find salzem we'll just have a conversation as to why he left konoha. He was a konoha ninja you see and he left without any explanation, I wanna find out why..he is a good friend of mine a mentor too"
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:53 am
Koroshi would listen to the boys words very carefully analyzing each thing he says while making sure to monitor his heart rate "Strange, if you were so close to him you would think he would have told you, or that you would have been able to put things together. In any case, if he has not told you I will leave it to him to do so as that is his right, however I do need to stress that even though in Konoha he is listed as a missing ninja, you should not treat him like one, he is still more Leaf than you think." Koroshi says before taking another drink of his water
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum