Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

+3
Akihana Akari
Shika Yabusame
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
7 posters
Go down
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:08 pm
"Uhhhh"

Hado was bewildered again and still in a marginally drunken like and sleepy state. Even without much manners training the puppet seemed to be going to some lengths to try and help him learn, which was nice, but... yeah, he did not feel that was exactly appropriate, even for a puppet. " Uhh, thanks but you didn't really need to reach... down... there.... I appreciate your efforts though. Don't mind me." Hado patted the other boy on the back.

"Are you planning on stress testing those thingies?" This being directed at the twins of the many personalities. "I'm working on a jutsu that is supposed to strengthen my body a little, so potentially, if you guys are just making the puppets for practice, I could also see how strong those puppets are? What do you guys think?"

Anotehr obligatory spurt of lightning chakra to his muscles resulted in his open hand karate chop smashing a rock and leaving a dent, and a large bruise on his hand. Time to fix it up with his medical chakra again.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:17 pm
"As you'd wish sir." The puppet said simply nodding and returning to what he was doing. for an inanimate object the Meowth puppet was surprisingly respectful..... and living? What do you even call that. Sentient? At the suggestion of stress testing the puppets eyes grew wide... Or would seem to grow wide as they were painted and that would be impossible. Its head however did non over and over only to be shut down by Reial.

"Meowth no. he might break you. These two we can just remake once we've got the hang of this jutsu but you... Well you're a bit more dificult. To be honest these puppets aren't really built to be sturdy, despite their look. I've found getting out of danger to be a significantly more useful use of talent. " It was true of course. She wasn't a big fan of the idea of being in a danger zone, despite the need to fight and protect those she loved. It just made more sense to get out of the way of something then to stand there like a dolt and hope you can shrug it off. "I'd be glad to allow them to practice some things with you though. Maybe this, If you can hit them do your worst but we'll be trying to keep them out of range. "

It was thankful that the stage area was covered both front and back. It was very much against the rules to do ninja like things in plain sight. The villagers well... They didn't take too kindly to their kind, despite the importance of the protection they provided. "It'll let us practice quite a few things. "

(5087)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:33 pm
"Whoops, I meant the other puppets you guys were making!"

Hado hastily attempted to correct the misunderstanding.

"Oh, they aren't? I figured they might have been ok due to being rock, but that goes to show how much, er, little, i know about jutsu!" Hado looked kinda more than a little sheepish here.

Wait...

"Wait... This doesn't have anything to do with the chakra strings you mentioned earlier does it? Those look like the other puppet here mechanically just a teensy bit?!?" Hado looked befuddled again just because that was a common state for him sadly.

Another spurt of partially controlled electricity sent him stumbling around a bit haphazardly, his arms flailing. Managing to get to a normal standing position he said "Ok, I'm as ready as I will ever be, you guys ready?"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:48 pm
"Well you see, We could either make them super powerful or give them the movement possible to make them work excelently for our purpose. The way they're shaped, even with using Doton manipulation to craft the puppets the creation of joins and slimming them to the point where they can be controled by our chakra threads well.... It requires reducing the stone's structual integrity to a level that makes them quite easy to break I'm afraid. I hope with more practice specifically in ninjutsu I'll be able to make some that are stronger. " Rei answered very informatively, detailing exactly what her thoughts on the jutsu and its weaknesses are. She had strategized every aspect of the jutsu to ensure he was well informed. Meanwhile her sister simply rolled her eyes.

"they make like puppets or something. use earth style, make puppets, profit. Tada. Do you wanna try them out or not?" She was rude, though it was clear form her tone and the look on her face that she hadn't actually ment the rudeness.
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 am
"Interesting. Sounds like we're ready then."

Hado flared up as much of his insignificant chakra as he could, and focused his newfound lightning chakra into his muscles, vitalizing them. He was sure there was more complicated stuff beyond that, but he didn't really understand and didnt care to be honest. Slowly, like a sputtering engine, his body began to increase in speed. He was getting better now, he just needed to control it properly, and chasing those puppets would be a good way to do that practice.

He began to run at the nearest puppet, not considering that his body was not very tough yet.

(ttl wc: 5942)

(BTW did you describe approx. where the puppets are in the makeshift arena yet, and any other objects? I might have missed something like that if you did, but even if you did it would help WC I guess, I would rather put the onus on you since its technically your stage and you could have props and the like. :P)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:56 am
"Excelent." Rei would say, as her sister simply begin to dance about, spinning with her arms high above her head, a look of sheer excitement plastered across her face. She wasn't sure how the boy would fare, but the chance to play with her new toys make the child all to happy. Rei's stance dropped down about half a food as she prepared, her eyes locked on the target. The puppet rushed towards towards him, helping him cross the fifteen meter distance at a speed of seventy. Meanwhile Ash's puppet simply stood, head turned to the side as if in confusion, waiting for the boy to come into range with both hands raised in a gesture that said "i dont know"

"Ashareial. Take this seriously." The puppet coming into Hado's range ducked down in it's stance, one arm chambered to prepare a punch for the boy. She'd slow the puppet down a bit at about the seven meter mark, dropping speed to match his if the boy moved more slowly, and sending a punch at their opponent aimed at his torso.

(5442)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 pm
Taking "Excellent" as the starting bell, Hado boosted his muscles again with the lightning chakra, using some process he quite frankly did not understand much at all, approaching the puppet charging at him. His increased speed, and the puppet's amazing quickness left him a little bit befuddled again, so when the puppet was at 7 meters he had not moved to do much yet. However, at about 4 meters he began moving, his right hand was coming in from the outside, timed to hit the puppet in the head from its left, as soon as it was in range. With the other hand, he would bring it inside, his left hand held near his right elbow, sweeping out, intending to try and deflect the puppet's right fist which would be punching at him (which I vague to be the right hand one here so I get my post out sooner)

His metal senses did not really detect metal from this puppet, seemed it was really just a rock. Interesting capabilities indeed that these two possessed. IT seemed that puppets did not have to be made after all. Cool beans. Maybe his non-existent magnetic jutsu could be used in conjunction later, that would be interesting to consider indeed.

(FYI Base speed/strength is 16 and 7 respectively, the Lightning Javelin boosts by 30. Hado's health is 8 and I plan to take that into consideration in my next post. :p)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:02 pm
THe puppet followed suit as it's attack was countered, using it's chambered fist to sweep outward, stone on flesh, opening both of their blocks. If things went as expected the next action would be a bit..... Funky. Both the boy and the puppet would find themselves in forward momentum towards the other, each with arms outstretched as their guards were opened up, their striking hand meeting block and their blocking hands meeting strike and the end result well... messy doesn't exactly describe. Unless Hado found a way to fix the situation they would both kind of... chest bump each other? It would look almost as if the were reaching out to hug, only without the embrace. Instead there would be an awkward crashing sound as the two collided, the puppets speed overtaking hado's to a point that they would simply be send backwards to the ground behind him.

"That.... Could have gone better." As Rei spoke, trying to figure out exactly where she went wrong Ash would be making her puppet spin about on the tip of it's toe, making a series of long drawn out gestures that looked elegant.... and as usual did absolutely nothing to assist in combat.
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:59 am
Hado was nowhere near experienced enough to be able to pull that maneuver off, nor a counter to the counter apparently. It did indeed a chest bump, a weird maneuver that Hado had seen the cool sports players doing on occassion. Sadly, he was far too puny to be able to get that, so there was physical and mental shock both when the chest bump happened.

After the physical impact, Hado was flopped on the ground in a daze, his head spinning, with little tweety birds circling his head, intermingled with little stars. The puppet having been significantly faster, it had ended up on top of him, so his dazed state would not be immediately obvious depending on on yourvantage point. Carefully, after a good minute of dazed floppiness, he would shift the puppet over gently, if it was still on top of him. "Owww, that hurt."

The chest bump was fast and sudden but it was more the hit his head took that he was still feeling. He rubbed his head ruefully. "Ok, before we continue...."

He picked up a piece of leftover scrap wood. "I want to see if my jutsu attempt is actually helping me."

He punched the wooden plank.

It snapped.

His hard hurt like heck too, and he was pretty sure he would have to fix something. His skin specifically, though it felt like other things were damaged too. He began applying medical chakra in greater quantities than before, aiming to fix up whatever it was by enhancing his cell recovery. His eyes had teared up though and his hand was more than a little red, especially where it was bleeding some. In the back of his mind, a snarky voice said "Well, that went well, didn't it."

He spoke up again. "Owww." His eyes teared up a little. "Taht didn't quite work out, but at least I know I'm a little stronger now. Lemme fix this up real quick." He winced as he spoke.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:33 am
"that didn't um... Well it didn't work as well as i'd hoped. Controling the puppets is easy but I suppose i'll need to practice my taijutsu with them to be able to pull off strong close combat tactics." Rei felt aweful. What would have been the perfect opportunity to showcase her talents as a ninja of hoshi ended with an awkward collision between her opponent and her puppet. There was no clear winner to round one, though technically it could be inferred that the point would go to Rei who's puppet ended up on the top of the pile of stone and body. How embaracing.

"Wow. That was sad sis. Lemme show you how it's done." In time with her words Ash's puppet would stop dancing, setting itself down gracefully from toe tip to flat footed and extend a clay red stone hand to challenge her opponent.

(5789)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum