Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Heroes In Snow (Papa, IO, Nk) Empty Heroes In Snow (Papa, IO, Nk)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Snow, a commodity in this time of the place. At this time of the year, white flakes of ice would drop down from the evening, pale ciel, calmly, reassuringly, almost soothingly. Coldness would travel through the people of Konoha, dropping from the usual 70-90 degrees fairenheit to a whopping 30 degrees or lower. Ironic for the Fire County, known for their high temperatures, and the amount of Fire Release users. Twas a time for tales about the holiday, Christmas, a time of cheerful carols, red and green luminated lights spreaded all around houses, and the delicious seasonal food. It was a cheerful time for Konoha, bustling and engrossed in activities, it harbored a lot of traffic. 

Tadashi walked through downtown Konoha, in an innoculous and anodyne manner, keeping a smile on his face all the time, and planned to run an errand for his brother. The crimson haired Genin substitiuted his iconic balck and white jersey zip, with a buttoned up black coat, with a hoodie drooping down backwards. He wore a red scarf around his neck, keeping him warm. His katana was straped on his left hip, his ninja pouches were just below the katana. The tracer held a thin parcel on his right hand, heading towards the Konoha Gates. After a few minutes, a gigantic gate, drenched with snow and sleet, would finally be visible. A small, open post with a roof under it would be right of the gate, miniscule compared to it. It revealed a young man with dirty blond hair, 20 years of age, and aloof, staring into the falling snow. The young Namikaze would take a light jog towards the man, as he would quietly knock on the table of the man, bringing him back to reality,

"Oh, hey! Tadashi, or 'Tracer' as I would hear the people title you, long time no see!" The blond joyfully said to which Tadashi replied. "Hi Mr.Iteki! It's nice to see you again! I thought you would take the holidays off with your fiance?" "Oh, she had to go on a buiness trip, we decided to stay home together on Friday. So, what brings you here? You're not on the shift, til next Monday?" Tadashi would proceed to hand over the parcel towards the man, accepting it almost instantly, "It was from Raiu, he finished his A rank mission today, and he wanted you to send the information to your Gate Captain." "Yes, I'll make sure to tell Kusuo about this, anything else Tadashi?" "No, not really," 

The crimson haired Genin would slump down on a bench in front of the gate patrol center, "I've decided to help you watch the gates today." "Why so?" "Ever heard of, Drogenwolf Mr. Iteki? They've been really prevalent in the newspaper?" The dirty blond haired man would furrow his brow, "No, I don't believe so, I don't take newspapers from door-to-door salesmen, they can be... Quite annoying." The crimson haired Genin would explain in a remorseful tone, 

"During the past few days, I've been reading into cases. They included, the death of Tenma Yuto, a popular salesman, Akari Sabo, and Jakken Itona. Akari and Jakken have both been stabbed to death to which would most likely be shards of a glass bottle, in the chest, their mouths were also foaming profusely with a mix of blood and another substance. Tenma didn't die because of violent reasons, but most likely due to a overdose, since he had been drinking a glass bottle, infused with a substance, and collapsed right there. The substance on all of the recent victims was of an illegal drug called Opium, abolished years ago due to the side effects. Really nasty, and high on demand in the Black Market. All subjects, when they died, had a carving with a knife on the leg, the carving spelled the name, Drogenwolf. On each male, it was on the right leg, and on each female, it was on the left. There have been multiple Opium related cases the past few months, with the same carvings. There were no fingerprints on the victims, leading the Police Force to think that the group uses gloves. This day, the police were sent a recording laced with Fuinjutsu seals on the letter, and it said that all of the murders and overdoses recently were caused by Drogenwolf, high quality drug dealers/hitmen, and that they wanted to promote 'the addictiveness, and leathalness of their product', to intimidate Konoha. Long story short, they plan on taking down Kiri and Konoha with their Opium products from the inside out, planning to rule the 2 defeated villages. The Police Force have no solid leads, so I decided to take it on my hand, waiting to see some of them close to the Konoha Gates."

The only word Iteki could muster was this, "Damn..." Tadashi gave a dark smirk, his eyes focused and determined,

"I can't wait to beat the shit outta these bastards."

WC: 825
Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Heroes In Snow (Papa, IO, Nk) Empty Re: Heroes In Snow (Papa, IO, Nk)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:42 pm
"Selling drugs? Right in front of the gates? And people say smoking dope doesn't make you stupid!"

You know, as much as Yoichi was a boy scout about nearly everything, he oddly didn't have much of a problem with most drugs. When used recreationally and responsibly, it made for a pretty fun time.

The problem was that almost no one EVER used them responsibly, and when you added the criminal scum element to the equation, that only meant the drugs would start to get distributed to kids who didn't know any better. Konoha had enough problems as it is, and it didn't need teenagers hopped all the way up on cocaine.

Of course, those pathetic drug peddlers weren't so happy with Yoichi's insults, letting down the crates of Opium they were carrying to start moving towards him.

"This kid's got a lot of nerve, thinkin' that headband of his is gonna protect 'em!"

"Think we can make a decent profit selling it on the black market?"

Despite their lethal intentions being obvious, it couldn't break his coy smirk in the slightest!

"Woah, don't I get a say in all of this? You could at least take a guy to dinner, y'know!"

Like a bolt of lightning, he darted forward, far too fast for any of the three lowlives to have even the slightest perception at the extent of his speed. To them, it was as if Yoichi was standing still the whole time. Before they could realize it, in a stunning display of acrobatics and finesse he managed to knock all three of them out cold with his amazing strength, leaving them flat on the pavement.

"And to think, if you guys juuuuust waited ten more minutes to do this deal, you probably would've gotten away with it. Well, time to round you boys up-"

"No need."

Yoichi turned towards the village gates to witness a Jounin approaching him, giving him a nod as a sign of agreement.

"Heard their was a commotion, but it looks like these guys were working for Drogenwolf..look, I -was- gonna assign this job to someone else, but since they're sick and you're plenty capable, I was wondering if you wanted to do a drug bust. Your choice."

It wasn't like he had anything planned today, and even if he did, he couldn't simply turn a blind eye to crime and lay in his bed all day. That wouldn't change a thing.

"Sure. What're the details?"

"Basically, they've been peddling around Opium in an attempt to bring down our village. I was supposed to stake out the meeting, but since you've brought these guys in for us, we can move on towards the next point of interest: There's a warehouse around the park, its identification number is 4321569. Rumor has it that there's plenty of illegal activity going on, and I want you to check it out...and one more thing. The police told me a Tadashi Namikaze was working this case since they kept getting dead ends. If you see him, don't hesitate to throw him an assist. Our village is nothing without working together. I'll try and find him myself if you can't and relay the info."

The Jounin showed Yoichi a picture of Tadashi, then walked back into the village. Of course, the Genin had already met him during a previous training session but today would mark the first time that they would actually work together. Hopefully the whole operation went smoothly, but to Tadashi's credit, he seemed to have a reasonable head on him the last time they met.

"Maybe I could try and find him first. Now, if I was a Namikaze, where would I be..? Meh! This village is way too huge, I'm sure that Jounin would have a pretty easy time looking for him. Kinda wish I got his name though.."

So, he headed towards the park. What would motivate this organization to destroy the two villages? As evil as these guys were, it made more sense in Yoichi's head that they would want the villages to prosper so they could make money off of them. Then again, he wasn't an evil drug lord, so maybe there was some nuances he was missing.

Or, (much more likely) these guys were just psychopaths.

Soon enough, he arrived at the warehouse and decided to wait around for Tadashi. Sure, those guys were probably just as weak as the street rats he recently beat up but better safe than sorry, right? Drogenwolf was probably smart enough to beef up the security when it came to the protection of their bases.

"Now, the only thing I'm wishing is that Tadashi isn't some kill-happy type of dude. Police can't get the information we need if we waste 'em, after all.."

His ultimate regret, however, was forgetting to get a bite to eat before he took this task. He supposed that even his hunger could wait when it came to getting justice though.

WC: 828
Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 pm
Just where the hell was Tadashi? Three hours had passed since he was supposed to meet up with him, yet Yoichi still managed to find himself waiting for his partner to strike. This operation was too big of a problem for him to return another day though, and so, against the better judgment of his superiors, he'd just have to do this mission alone. Did that mean he hated the Namikaze? Of course not. Maybe he was out on a mission, or maybe he simply had some emergencies to attend too. None of that made him a bad person, but it -would- bring about some inconveniences for Yoichi. All that meant was he would have to play this a bit smarter, that's all!

But on the other hand, he hadn't had a real good scrap in awhile. Sure, he was pretty amazing at stealth, but it was always important to test your mettle in a direct confrontation. Besides, how hard would a few drug peddlers be to defeat? With an insane, nigh reckless confidence fueling him, he marched right in the front entrance, much to the confusion of the two guards stationed there. He couldn't blame them, though. Many civilians wouldn't think of a child being bold enough to walk up to a known troublesome area without the proper credentials, even if that child was a skilled shinobi.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing kid? Scram!"

"Yeah, don't you got a mommy to run off too? I don't think she'd want her precious lil' Johnny to come home in a bodybag, harharhar."

Man, these guys were always predictable with the generic bantering, weren't they? As if his hands had a grip of steel, he grabbed both of their shoulders, squeezing them with nigh bone breaking force. The excruciating pain meant they weren't even thinking of getting their weapons so much as getting away from it.

"Now now boys, I know your parents taught you you're not gonna get anywhere with bad manners. I'll let you two go if you tell me what I should be expecting once I walk inside. Sound like a deal?"

"ARGH! Okay, okay, our leader knows a few jutsu or two! That's all we know, we're new, I SWEAR!"

"Thanks for the info boys!"

With spectacular force, he flung them through the air headfirst into a concrete wall, knocking them out cold.

"I said I was gonna let you go, didn't I? A hero always keeps his promises!"

Admiring his handiwork for a few seconds, his thoughts returned to the organization's leader. He knew jutsu? So, was this a rogue ninja that infiltrated the village, a dropout, or a shinobi gone corrupt? Either option would make some pretty big headlines, Yoichi just hoped that he was ready for all of this.

"Of course, the one day I get assigned to do a takedown on some major drug dealers my partner doesn't come -and- the leader might be some crazy powerful guy I might not be able to beat on my own. Yeah, these are some real good odds.."

Annoyed with the situation, he pressed forward, slamming his foot into the door with enough power to cause the hinges to break off, letting the door fly through the air and into the face of an unfortunate lowlife that just happened to be near it.

"Oo, that's got to hurt."

Such a brave way to make his entrance wouldn't go unnoticed though. In fact, he got the attention of the whole base at this point. 

"Hey, before you guys attack me, I've got a pretty good offer to make. Join me, and you can work for good!"

Unmoved by his offer, they charged forth, brandishing their weapons with extreme prejudice.

"Man, that never works. What is it with villains and their obsession with evil? Can't you guys take a vacation!?"

All in the midst of his quipping, he skillfully moved his body past the deadly swipes and thrusts of the swords that tried to lop his head off his body.

"Seriously? You guys are like, a multimillion-dollar operation and the boss couldn't even bother hiring better minions? This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot! Whoops, I'm gonna need to borrow you for a second.."

Picking up one of the grunts by his collar, Yoichi chucked him into the crowd of his enemies, knocking them all out cold.

"Aaaaand touchdown! I don't know what you'd call the equivalent in bowling, so that quip was a bit on the weaker side..now, where's the big guy?"

Practically on cue, a door in the warehouse was kicked open, revealing a guy who most -definitely- looked like he owned the place. A sophisticated suit, high-end jewelry, and pissed off, murderous glare that could only be pulled off by someone who lost quite a bit of money.

"What the FUCK is going on!? You little ninja shithead, I'm gonna fucking KILL YOU!"

He weaved handseals. Fast. That was the first sign that this wasn't going to be as fun as he thought. The next was when a huge swathe of flames erupted from his mouth; Yoichi only had barely enough time to avoid getting turned into a pile of ash, and even with his speed his leg managed to get singed a bit, causing him to wince in pain.

"You think you can come in here, fuck with -my- operation and out of here alive? I'm Tonii Juchiro, bitch!"

This was one angry little drug lord! In his blind rage, he didn't seem to realize he was doing way more damage to his business than Yoichi ever could. But, most villains seemed to lack that little part of the brain that let them think logically.

"Hey, jackass, you're gonna us both killed!"

This time, instead of the huge stream of fire that nearly turned him into a fried ninja, a volley of fireballs rained down upon him, narrowly giving him time to avoid them, but it -did- let him close the distance.

"You think I can die to some little flames? If you can't take the heat, get out my kitchen!"

But it seemed Tonii wasn't a slouch in the close quarters department as expected. As if fueled by his rage, his hands burst into flames as the crime lord tried his best to get those searing palms on to Yoichi's face. But, while Tonii wasn't bad at close combat, Yoichi was better.

"Leave the quipping to the professionals!"

Using such intensive techniques close together was wearing on him, and while the crime lord might not have noticed it, it was leaving holes in his guard. With all of his might channeled into his fist, he ducked under another blow from him, launching an uppercut strong enough to fracture his jaw and send him flying into the air.

"Now I have to worry about the fire..this is one of the newer arehouses, so it definitely has sprinklers. He might've disabled them so it didn't mess with his Katon..sure, I could escape, but can't let these people die, even if they are criminals.."

His eyes spotted a junction box connected to a group of sprinklers on the ceiling. Luckily, they taught this stuff in the academy. In a few seconds, the sprinklers were on, quenching the flames.

"Phew. I think the police will get the evidence they need here. Some of the drugs are still intact.."

WC: 1236
TWC: 2064

EXIT

Claims: Impact Fluids (C), Impact Fluids(2064/3000)(B), Impact Fluids(A)(2064/4000), 10 stats
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:02 am
We usually consider that claim (Impact fluid C-Rank trianed, 67 words into B) but if you wanna put it that way, sure.

Approved.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:02 pm
Tadashi waited for about a few hours. No sign of Drogenwolf, dammit, they went past his sleeve. The crimson haired Genin would grab his stuff, and leave the Village Gates, perhaps someone had already gotten to them, who knows?

(EXIT)

WC: 39
TWC: 868

Claims: 
4 stats
(868/4000) WC Towards This, using 25% WC off ticket, now WC required is 3000.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum