Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

+3
Akihana Akari
Shika Yabusame
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
7 posters
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:51 pm
"I... Geuss. " Re spoke, rolling her eyes. She began to speak again, but was cut off. Much to our unbelievable surprise....

Ash turned her attention to the small puppet clapping her hands once and pointing off screen. She watched the boy practice.... whatever it was he was doing and felt inspired. Not only inspired in fact, but inspired to create. This is that part that usually we all hate. Meowth disappeared down the staircase leading off the stage and as he did some fairly loud banging sounds could be heard. After a few minutes he'd return with a hand truck on which was several large slabs of rock. "Very good meowth. I'm proud of you. " With a pat on the head the puppet would be off to sit down and wait until it was next needed.

"Welre puppet mistresses actually. Pretty good ones too as you can see. The small wooden c......Ash. Did you really need to bring stone blocks. We could have just... Fine. I shouldn't be upset about you wanting to train I suppose. Good job Meowth. Um. The cat you see wheeling a hand truck with four blocks of rock right there..." Her words were emphasized by the incredibly loud thud of stone and slight cracking of wood as each block was set up. "Is... Um A puppet. It's kind of our thing. I'm sure we can.... Or it's already there." In time with the boy's question the puppet would rush off to the side where a small table set up with unbelievably expensive cheeses and light crackers who's purpose was to hold their refreshment without adding differing notes to the taste, and took a bottle from within a chest of ice. It was clear spring water, the label advertizing from the hidden springs of Funkakagure, though the truth behind that was questionable. The only thing truely clear was that it retailed for around a grand a bottle. have I mentioned these two are gross rich? more importantly have I mentioned they arent the ones paying my salary. Thankfully I have cup noodles to console me.

"HOpefully that'll do." Ash said as her chakra strings began to work around one of the slabs. Her attention turned to the boy as she worked, the stone seeming to sink inward as she worked her control over doton to mold the slab into what she needed, and for a second the strings would become visible. "We're actually able to supress our chakra to the point that you cant notice our strings. We're kind of bad ass."

(3675)
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:18 pm
Um, oh my. The things they had around here were more than a little astonishing for Hado. Well... He kind of just stood there gawping a little as things appeared seemingly from nowhere!

He recovered his wits a little when they explained what they did. "I think I heard of a similar idea that applied to one's own chakra, are those two related somehow?"

"This feels like a bit of a waste to be honest. Sorry, but there are few ways I can go test this." He kept himself from saying that the two girls did not seem very intimidating and more a little comical, figuring they migth not take that well.

He drank some of the water, smacking his lips. "Ahhhh." Then he went over to the chest of ice, and promptly began stuffing ice into his mouth, to make room. He poured the rest of the water into the chest, which was hopefully water proof. If not, well, he would have a lot of cleaning to do.

A couple of inches of water rose above the ice cubs at first, before the cubes rose up with a large plop. Swallowing the rest of the ice, Hado held a pained expression.... Trying to get the words "Brain... Freeze" out, he stuffed the rest of the ice into his mouth, his cheeks puffing out like that of a large, frostbitten squirrel. Then he dumped the needle into the water, while patting his cheeks in an attempt to restore some warmth, his eyes tearing up from the excruciating feeling pervading his head. His eyes streaming, he was barely able to grasp hold of the scrap of metal in the water, infusing it with one last bit of magnetic chakra, before letting go.

He spent a few good moments trying to melt the ice in his mouth, diluting it with crackers, and the like, somehow managing to contain it all within his mouth, without letting any out, since that would be gross and he did not want to be gross.

Slowly the tears streaming down his face slowed, and then stopped. He would explain later, but first.... He looked at the chest. The scrap of metal was sort of floating in the water at a bit of an angle. He tried spinning the scrap of metal a little, careful to avoid cutting himself, and watched as it came to a stop in the same spot. Ooooh. Looked like it was working. He picked up the chest with both arms, careful to keep his back straight and to just bend his legs. Turning his body and hence the the chest, slowly, he drew a bead on the needle with his eye. It moved as he rotated the barrel,  in the opposite direction. Ok.

He set the chest down on the floor again, grabbed the scrap of metal, and infused it one more time. Then he dropped the scrap into the water, perpendicular to the previous orientation. It resettled in the same position as always.

He jumped up all of a sudden, both fists flying up. "Yes!!!!!!"

He accidentally punched a support for one of the curtains and winced, clutching his hand while he began applying medical chakra in an attempt to ease the pain slightly.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:32 pm
The two would seem to pay absolutely no attention to the strange acts of the boy, filling his mouth full of what I can only assume he'd predicted to be a much less expensive consumable then the bottle of water they'd given him. THis is always my favorite part. The small meowth puppet disappreared from sight for a few minutes as the boy continued to gobble down piece after piece of ice. With him it would seem went the hand truck he'd used to wheel slabs of stone over to the twins. Just as he punched the beam He'd appear again, wheeling several large boxes over beside the boy and waving once. To help ease his hurt hand the puppet opened the top box, pulling out a small plastic container and opening it. Within was a single perfectly cubed bit of ice self sealed by the contraption to keep it cold until opened. Meowth took a satin scarf, wrapping the cube of ice within it and offered it to the boy before opening small plastic box after small plastic box and dropping the contents into the ice dish. On the outside of the box was a label that read "Sakura corperation, Pure Amekagure cubed ice"

"Not sure why you're eating ice." Rei would comment as she too got to work on their training. Her own chakra strings she'd allow to be seen for now, simply so the boy wouldn't be confused about the actions going on. She wrapped the strings around her slab, the stone and the small blue lines of chakra running from her fingers to her target begining to glow as she got to work. By the strength of their chakra each would begin to create impressions in the solid material, almost as if molding it inward at parts. It would be clear after several minutes that Rei, who started at the head, was making a smaller circle for her work while ash seemed to chisel out the bottom portion to begin creating legs for her creation.

(4014)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:08 am
(lol! XD)

Hado jumped up and down for joy, almost hitting his hand a second, equally tragic time after the first time he had been given a cold ice cube to put on his hand and chill it out until it did not hurt any more. Now it was time for him to train something to do with the lightning element, as he had not yet up until this point. He first took the wrapped up ice cube though and set it on his hand, the coldness helping to relieve the pain. "Thanks guys!" He cheerily said.

He gathered the lightning energy into himself, and concentrated it into his muscles and nerves, attempting to boost them a little by virtue of ninja magic. It worked a little, his body glowed though, that was the primary effect, making it look like he was a weird mutant or something.

"Oh, the ice? Well, I was trying to make my own compass. And I had the scrap of metal but I needed a clear patch of water as well, so the ice had to go unfortunately. Yeah, I got this magnetic chakra thingy which looks pretty cool, it will be harder for me to get lost now I think. That being said, I have not managed to get anything else done with it yet, as I was only just training it. I'm probably gonna try and rectify that in a bit."

Hado surged the lightning chakra through his body. Unexpectedly his body lurched and he stumbled forward, arms flailing, partially unable to control himself, screaming all the way. He slowly regained control of his muscles, but not before tripping on a pole left on the ground, his trajectory taking him through one of the curtains, which might or might not have been damaged, since the curtain could have moved aside for him to allow his continued descent. From there, his body would land on the ground in the front of the stage, with a loud "Splat". Ouch.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 am
The Meowth puppet stopped as the boy mentioned needing to remove the ice to make use of the water, his hands holding another set of containers as he seemed to freeze at the realization that he wasn't in fact helping. In slow motion as the boy continued four ice cubes would slowly slide from their homes within the refridgerator like boxes to sit poised on the edge, dropping in just as he finished. "I... I am terribly sorry sir. I was simply trying to help." Somehow not only had the mass of wood and metal heard him despite not actually having ears or..... being alive... But he'd managed to speak back to the boy, appologizing for what he'd done. This confused even I your omniscient third person Narrator for several minutes. Thankfully I rolled back the footage and noticed that it was not in fact the Meowth puppet but instead Ash using the ventrilloquism technique.

The twins were working hard to mold their blocks, and to great effect. The head of rei's was shaped perfectly ears noticable on the sides and even perfectly formed eyes and facial features. Just like her sisters Ash's legs were coming togther. The had been split at a few points, the pieces removed and put back once hinges were formed to allow them to move correctly. It looked even like they were wearing pants, the subtle curves where the cloth would bend molded perfect to the last detail.
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:49 pm
o.o

Hado paused, realizing what the Meowth was doing. “Oh, its ok, no problem buddy.” He patted the puppet on the back. “I’m not needing the water anymore at the moment, so if you want to fill it back up that’s ok with me at least. Sorry, I should have explained what I was doing a bit earlier.”

He paused for a second. “I can help you out if you’d like.” He put on a bit of a smile as he said this.

Hado being rather unobservant, he would not realize that the puppet was not doing the talking. “Never knew puppets could talk. Can you all do this? Or are you special?” He grinned a bit bigger this time. This was kind of interesting truth be told. Talking puppets oh my!

A brief look at the other two revealed they seemed to be carving shapes, hey, it looked like a robot! Robot! Robot! Whatever that was.

Surging his lightning chakra through his body, Hado accidentally sprinted forward, tripping and rolling on the floor until he smacked his foot into a post, and came to a stop.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:04 pm
"Well sir. I'm honestly not sure. I'm the first puppet i've ever met truely. I'll ask one were I to get the opportunity to interact with them however. I'm sure we'll meet up again and I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do. " He'd lean forward as if he was tipping his hat to the boy before continuing to put ice cubes into the water absentmindedly. Dear goddess. What am I saying. narrating these two is making me go crazy.... The puppet couldn't do anything absentmindedly because it didnt have a mind. Wait. Or did it do everything absentmindedly.

Anyway. The two girls were working hard to complete their jutsu, Gentle shifts of their chakra threads moving the stone inward, using the power of doton to gain control over the solid surface, bending and molding it like clay. They had each reached their center point, converging on the center of their jutsu to form up the chests and arms, Ash working downward and to the left as Rei moved upward and to the right.

"So like... DO you want to spar or train or something?" Rei offered a soggestion to the boy, feeling bad that they werent really paying him much attention. "If not waht are you interested in. I'm sure we could figure something out to do that is inclusive.

(4482)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 pm
sorry, will have to post tomorrow, possibly from my tablet :/
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm
Hado was a wierd guy at the moment and not totally sure of whatever he was doing at the moment. His mind was just rambling, spewing out his mind in a potentially dangerous, or at least socially awkward way. “You guys are kinda interesting, in a weird, but good way I think.” His words slurred like he was drunk but this guy was not drunk at all, rather, he was dizzy on the magnetic waves, he had been producing. At least, that was the likely explanation for his suddenly weird and tipsy in character behavior.

He tried to pat the puppet on the back – “Good to hear, br- wait. Do you guys have genders? You come across slightly like a masculine influence but it is up in the air to be honest. Do you happen to know what your design is based on?” BHy this time it should be readily apparent that HAdo the Wannabe Octopus sage was extremely gullible, even in his most lucid moments, no matter how well intentioned or how much sleep he got.

“Training or sparring would be cool, but can I see the chakra strings for a bit? I’m just interested to see what they look like and how they are controlled, since it is an intriguing concept to me entirely.”

He stumbled around a bit, not even pretending to b.s. his way into a few dozaen more words of training. God, he suddenly felt like a nap.

(edit: all those ooc references!?!?!? >__>)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:11 pm
"Oh. well..." Meowth would seem to take quite a few moments to consider the question. could anyone really speak on what gender they were this far into their short life? He'd only been alive...well alive for a puppet, for maybe a month or so, probably less. Just the thought of having to define himself in his infantile stage was perplexing to the personified puppet. hehe. Perplexing, personified puppet. Alliteration is fun. At any route, Meowth resolved to answer this the easiest way he knew how, has wooden hand slidding downward to slip into the perfectly tailored pants and feel around. Smooth.

"I seem to not be anotomically correct. I'm not sure if that means that I get to pick or if I dont get a gender at all. I appologize for not having more information on the subject. " He seemed generally disheartened to not be able to find the answer the boy sought, her gaze down cast and a frown across his wooden face. Meowth seemed as genuinely saddened by his inability as say... a narrator spending two hundred words writing about how a puppet has no genitals, and realizing that this is probably the most technical convorsation he'll ever have. I could have been a doctor yanno. Could have.

"Sure. Not a problem. WE're working on a new jutsu right now anyway. The goal is to use doton chakra to mold this stone into a quick and easy puppet, allowing us to have something to use in battle in the event we're stuck out and about without meowth. Seems easiy enough as you can see." Rei's strings would once more become visible as the two put the finishing touches on their puppets who now looked surprisingly life like asside from the brown tint. There were an incredible ammount of strings at work, at least fifteen used by each girl which would seem strange to any who was aware that a puppet master can only have a total of ten strings.

(4804)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum