Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

The Intern of Medical Grace Empty The Intern of Medical Grace

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:26 pm
One morning while Chronos was walking to the training grounds he had seen a bird fall from a nearby tree it was perched upon. Chronos walked up to it and cupped it in his hand, “Oh no, how could you have fallen.” He said inspecting the birds. When he turned the bird’s wing over he had noticed it give out a loud chirp. This must have been the bird’s scream, as he continued he seen there was a small bone hanging out of the bird's wing. “Oh man, I must take you to a medical ninja.” Chronos said going to the hospital, that was the only place he knew he could find someone that had specialized in the medical ninjutsu area.

As Chronos got there he seen a nurse exiting the hospital taking off her white nurse hat with a red stripe laced around the top of it. “Excuse me miss, can you help this injured bird?” Chronos said showing her the bird as it laid there in his hand. “Goodness, i’m glad you brought it here!” She exclaimed. Chronos then hands her the bird and she begins to heal it, as Chronos looks at the bird's wing it begins to push back into it’s wing and reconnect with the other part it had fractured from. When she was finished the bird hopped around the grass and looked at the both of them singing them a song of chirps. After its requiem was finished it flew away into the sky as if he would never have the power of flight again and that was almost true for him if he had not found Chronos. Chronos then thanked the lady and walked away, as he then thought that he could learn medical ninjutsu as well to help him and his teammates in tough spots.

Since Chronos knew he was good at chakra control he decided to go back into the hospital and become an intern there. As he walked in he was greeted with the scream of what had to be a patient. After that he heard “Hello, do you need something.” A lady at the front desk asked politely. “Yes, I would like to become an intern here. I am aware that I must be a genin correct?” Chronos said showing his headband to the nurse. “Yes, correct. Right this way.” The nurse said getting up from her chair and walking him past all of these doors with injured ninjas and other people. As they gained nearer to a grey door that was closed she said “Here we are, just in there you will get your outfit and instructions.” She said politely heading back to her desk. Chronos then opens up the door and sees a woman of old age standing there and sifting through papers. “Um, hello. I wish to be an intern here. Could you please teach me your ways.” Chronos asked politely. “Yeah, if you got the guts for it kid.” The old woman turned around with a stonelike face.

Chronos shook his head yes signaling that he had what it took to be a medical ninja. “Well then, get changed in the dressing room and come out when you’re ready. Chronos grabbed a set of male nurse clothes that were dark blue and very baggy leaving you room to freely move. When he exited the dressing room he the old woman ushered him out the door and brought him into a room to watch a live surgery. The patient laid there unconscious while his stomach was split in two and his organs were exposed. “W-what happened to him?” he asked the woman. “He was caught in an explosive and now we are trying to get the strap metal from his body. Do you think you can handle a forcep, because you’re helping them.” She said with a devilish grin. “M-me?” Chronos said pointing at himself. “You said you was ready didn’t you, not get over there.” The woman said pointing towards the unconscious man. Chronos never backing down walked over to the table sink in the room to wash his hands and he put on a mask and some gloves. After he was ready he grabbed the forcep and looked at the three nurses lined up with him two on the right side of the man and two including him was on the left. They pointed out metal that could be seen from some sort of X-Ray device using a mass of chakra. As one nurse pointed them out the other nurses plucked them ever so gracefully out of his body. Chronos waited for his chance and when she called the next he went in to grab the metal with the forcep and plucked it out, but a small stream of blood began to squirt out of where he pulled the metal from. “You must be more careful.” one of the nurses said to him as she immediately stopped the bleeding with a wave of a hand over the area. “Try again.” she said. “Next metal piece is in the top section on the left kidney!” Chronos immediately looked at that spot and began to reach for it, this time he was a lot more careful than before and pulled it out successfully. “Nice job intern.” a nurse complimented as she took out scrap metal from the patient’s body flawlessly. Chronos began to get the hang of the procedure and began plucking out strap metal just as good as the seasoned nurses. When they were finished they all counted out the total metal they had. One nurse had 57, another one had 34, Chronos had 52, and the last nurse had 83. In total there were 226 metal scraps in his body. “Now stitch em up.” the woman said behind them. As this was said all of the nurse already had out there scissors and some string. Chronos grabbed his off the table and walked back to the man, Chronos had a pretty steady hand and had some knowledge of stitching so he was already decent in this. All of the nurses began to stitch up very parts of the organs and so did Chronos, he was slowly looping the string through the kidney as he pierced it with his relatively small scissors.

As the began to finish up the stitching there was one more part that needed to be stitched up and that was his stomach. All of this nurses looked at Chronos waiting for him to stitch up the final piece. “Go on.” One of them said. Chronos then begins to stitch him up, one by one each loops comes closer to the end. Chronos was really nervous and was shaking a little, it was hard to get the stitch in the holes until, one of the nurses guides Chronos. When he looked back it was the woman that healed the bird. “I didn’t know you would become an intern here, were you that captivated by the art?” She asked smiling. Chronos laughed and began to sow the rst of the man up. “Now, all of you begin to heal the outside of his body using medical ninjutsu.” The woman said. “Boy, control your chakra and place it on the man’s stomach.” She ordered. Chronos controls his chakra and places his hand on the man’s stomach. At that point a green glow begins to seep out of his hands and the cut fully closes up leaving nothing but a pink scar. “Woah, he’s a natural.” one of the nurses said. “Onto the next patient.” the woman says. The nurses went to the room across from this one. Chronos was already tired from performing the first surgery, but he was gonna go along to the other room until he was stopped. “You can not go in there while you are tired. Those are people’s lives you are playing with so sit down. You did good though, for a noobie.” The woman said smiling. She then hands him a book and tell him to go home and study it. “This isn’t the place for you, your life is on the battlefield with your comrades.” She said walking him out of the hospital. “Hopefully I won’t have to see you again.” As the old woman says this the lady that helped the bird came out and said her goodbyes and returned to the hospital. “Chronos felt accomplished and had noticed he was in there for around four hours doing surgery on that one guy. “Those nurses are truly amazing, they went on to the next as if it was nothing. Well, that’s what happens when you do it everyday.” Chronos said admiring the young ladies and old woman inside of the hospital.

As began to walk to the training grounds to read the book on ‘Medical Ninjutsu Basics’ when he was almost there another animal that seemed to be a turtle of some sort was in the training grounds and the three kids lined and up and threw five rocks at the turtle. Chronos jumped in the way and caught all five rocks, when he looked back at the turtle he had seen it was bruised from the neck up and his shell was partly broken. “This will stop now.” Chronos said angered by what he had just witnessed. “Aye, move out the way you stupid fresh genin!” A kid said throwing a rock that looked to be imbued with air. Chronos electrified two of his fingers and caught it, as he did this the other two ninjas appear at his sides seeming to beat him with measly taijutsu. Chronos blocked all of their attacks and punched one guy knocking him unconscious. Now that he was able to focus on one guy he started to pummel him into the ground, but he was interrupted by two rocks flying at a decent speed. He jumped above them and threw the rock he had caught at the ninjas leg piecing it leaving the rock a little out of his leg. “Do not mess with animals, it wasn’t fun not being able to protect yourself was it.” He said as the ninja lay there. Chronos then takes the turtle and brings him in the forest. The turtle begins to bite him, but Chronos bore the pain knowing it was still frightened by what had happened just now. “It’s okay I will heal you, I will complete the medical ninjutsu basics healing you.” Chronos said smiling as the turtle began to bite him. When Chronos thought they had got a the right place he sat the turtle upon a flat rock and began to read the book. “Hm, so control your chakra, then expel it carefully. You know you have done it correct when a green glow appears below your hand.” Chronos placed his hand on the turtle’s shell and controlled his chakra and carefully expel it from his hand making sure to see the green glow. When he seen it the turtle’s shell began to heal, all of the cracks were closing up as if they had never been there. “Now time for those bruises on your neck.” Chronos said in a delightful manner. He then places his hands on his neck and the turtle just lays there. “It seems you have understood my purpose of taking you here.” He said the turtle. The blood vessels in the turtle's neck began to clear up taking away the bruises from he had.

Chronos then lets the turtle out into the wild so it could return to what it did best, walk slowly. Chronos returns to the training grounds and sees the kids were still there groaning again. “Please never treat animals that way, unless you want to cook them. Kill them quickly and see to it they feel no pain at all when you do so.” Chronos said as he takes the rock out of one of there legs. I will heal you guys now, but just promise me this. “We promise.” They said simultaneously. Chronos finished patching them up and the ninja went along there way. “Well, that’s medical ninjutsu down. I wonder what I should conquer next.” Chronos said clenching his fist to his chest.

And thus Chronos learned how to perform medical ninjutsu, he was on the path of becoming a fine ninja that young Uzumaki.
[WC=2058]
[10 Stat Points Acquired]
[Basic Medical Ninjutsu lvl 2 Aquired]

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

The Intern of Medical Grace Empty Re: The Intern of Medical Grace

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari