Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Patrol Intern Empty Patrol Intern

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:29 am
Mission Details:

Kota stood in front of the mission board munching on some nuts. The salty crunch of seeds exploded with flavor in his mouth, as he tried to focus. The last couple of weeks were a blur that steadily became a pain in his butt cheeks. Team announcements to sudden retirements to a full scale war of problems. If a grunt working on the totem pole could hear the whispers of dangers, who knew how big the dangers were. That was why Kota wanted to increase his own strength as much as possible. The world was too dangerous to stay weak.

The issue Kota was having at the moment. The mission board either had missions he was not qualified to do or have already done. It would be boring to slog through commodes and do paperwork alone. It would be best if he at least had some chump or amigo to do it with him. Kota was starting to miss the simple people that he trained. Naki or even his walking sunshine student Ayyuken would be great to have with him. Thinking of Naki, the man had mixed feelings about. It was a bittersweet feeling to see someone you train get as strong or if not stronger than you. Not to mention now the same sprout was on a team with him. A team that was getting reassigned.

Not making a movement while looking at the board. The archer was having a wide variety of thoughts. He was so focused on the mission board he neglected to be aware of his surroundings. For the most part as long as someone did not have bloodlust as they snuck up on him. It would have been a great time to take him out.

“I guess it would be best for me to look for a team…… Or at least my team. If I can look them up and find them.”The archer muttered to himself under his breath. Unaware if anyone was even listening.

WC: 331

@Raiden Ametsuchi  @Naki Choko  @Daiki Senju

Last edited by Kota Apollon on Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in more missions with consent of the group)
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Patrol Intern Empty Re: Patrol Intern

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:27 pm
As Kota was deep in his thoughts the one person who he was thinking about was making his rounds towards the mission boards. Naki has been on a track record of taking on a ton of missions be it alone or with others though he wasn't going to slow down. The young Shinobi was just trying to keep his mind preoccupied with other things and not slump around all day. As he walked by ear the mission board he'd notice the back of a familiar person who wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings. Naki would smile as he very quietly snuck up behind him before gently jumping on his back and with Naki barely weighting anything he was light enough to be lifted though he didn't put all his weight on him just in case. "Well look who it is! Big brother Kota, I didn't except to see you here today!" He said excitedly as he lets him go before leaning forward as he stood at almost a 45° angle while looking at Kota. "Are your ears burning because mine are. Have you been talking about me?" He joked before looking back at the mission board and sighing a bit as, like Kota, he completed most of the ones he could obtain by himself. "Are you looking for a mission too? Hey maybe we can run one together. We haven't done anything together since the whole beach thing." He said with a genuine smile on his face. 

WC:248
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Don't worry. I'm a Doctor.
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 73000

Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:30 pm
It was going to be yet another "awesome" day as Daiki walked along the streets of the Sand Village towards the planks of wood that had the pieces of paper with the combinations of words that gave out the missions. Due to the heat of the day Daiki had shed his jacket for a tank top once again in order to allow his arms to breathe as he had his hands in the pockets of his black ninja pants that were comfortable due to him just having washed and dried them. He didn't exactly know what he was to expect as he walked over to the mission boards to see what was in store for him but it was still something that he could use in order to improve himself as always so that was at least a little bit exciting. It wouldn't be long until he came upon the two other ninja who was already at the mission boards who he greeted them with a soft smile, a wave, and with a simple "Yo." Not a glamorous way to say hello to two fellow shinobi but he didn't know them very well, one of which he'd only met once in a weird beach and one he'd never talked to before whatsoever, and he didn't want to showcase himself as someone that was rude so it was as good as any other greeting. Whether they reciprocated upon it would be on them, though, as he gave the board a read to see if there was anything for him to do.

WC 260
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:49 pm
Raiden had gotten the news, one of the their other High ranking shinobi retired from the life. It was always nice to see someone get to do that rather than the alternative. However in the same sense, it meant his team he had would be thrown back into the fray. That was when reports were done, Blades stepped away for personal reasons, which life happens. As for Shinichi, It was declared he was barely motivated as it was to get missions done on his own let alone with a squad, making it not only unfair, but also leaving just Daiki on the team. Souji's old team seemed to have two people who kept trying to climb, while their third seemed like a little bit of a dead weight. That was when Raiden got his new orders.

The teams were merged, and weak links removed. It was all names Raiden Recognized. He hoped they would see him as less of a friend to be buddy buddy with and more so respect the rank he had earned. Even if he did feel like he did not deserve it. It was given to him for a reason. Raiden would be walking to the mission center to collect some missions and gather his new team, when low and behold, there they all were.

Kota and Naki he had done missions with before the Chuunin Exams. So he recognized them both on sight. Raiden would than speak to the group "Kota, Naki, and Daiki, perfect. Just the three I needed to see" and with those words spoken, Raiden handed them each scrolls with their new orders " It would seem, we are the new team Akairo Sanzu. Seems you got a couple of missions in hand already, good, let me get us a couple more and we will be on our way" To which Raiden would walk around the outside of the semi circle of the three and collect missions and walked up and handed them the rest "This should be a good Start" Raiden would than look at them "Any Questions?"
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:24 pm
Kota was deep in thought about what mission to accept when Naki barged over. The youngin was someone Kota considered himself to be on close terms with. The young man was even assigned to the same team before it collapsed. The small gesture of being called brother made Kota feel closer to the guy. Not like he had any family or friends left in the village otherwise. It was fun that he showed up while Kota was thinking about him.

“Naw. Not talking little bro. Maybe I thought about you. Which would be why you appeared. Since you know the saying.” Kota smiled at his quip. The saying being think of evil and it shall appear. Kota was enjoying the small talk when a familiar person appeared.

The new arrival was not someone Kota felt close to, not that he felt close to more than five people at this point. It was the fireworks guy that helped him out. It was as much of the impression that Kota actually had about him. He gave a nod in acknowledgement and a greeting of his own. The last person to attive was their new team captain.

Kota looked over his new orders. He was not happy about it. The hunter was feeling more trapped in the village as the day went on. He was not happy about the fact that he did not do too well in the exams. In fact, out of the other people in this group, Kota heard about how the others had invitations to attend. They were rewarded for their scores. All the servinging and effort he put in was rewarded with nothing. It was a frustrating feeling. The thought passed his head but he kept his expression neutral. It would not do for him to rock the boat. The most he could do is continue to work on his own strength.

“Nope. No questions from me. I am ready to start when you are.” Kota was usually his normal singsong happy voice. It was easy for him to hide the pain, it was not like anyone cared about it anyway. Besides, he did not have to try as hard. Kota did not need to take the lead or guide anyone. It was not his job to do so why bother.

WC: 383
TWC: 714
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:21 am
Naki would chuckle as he was in his demon armor and cloak as he had his 3 blades in their correct spots along with his five kunai and three smoke bombs. His mask was tied to his sword hilt as he looked Kota. "Oh thinking I'm the best brother you have. Nice nice I appreciate your thoughts of me. Though my birthday passed and you haven't gotten me a gift. Come on now." He said joking about it as he wasn't expecting him to give him anything as he turned his attention to the new guy. Hey what's up?" He asked as he doesn't know Daiki he was gonna ask him some more questions until another familiar face came in. "Oh snap it's Raiden seems the gang is back toget......" He started to say until he was given a scroll and began to read it. He would blink a bit before looking at Raiden as he grabbed more missions. 

"Well, I have one. Who is this guy? We weren't exactly introducing ourselves to each other. At least I didn't get to that part yet also what are we to call you? Sir? Raiden? Sir Raiden? Sensei?" He was starting to ask questions before coming back to reality. "Sorry this just kinda sprung on me and I am trying to catch my barring on this as fast as possible." He explained as he looked towards Daiki to see if he'd had any questions. 

WC 242
TWC 490
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Don't worry. I'm a Doctor.
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 73000

Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:08 am
Unbeknownst to Daiki this was going to become a very interesting day as Daiki turned away from the mission boards to find that Raiden was making his way towards the group, the two other ninja present talking to each other about stuff Daiki didn't bother to tune in and listen to, as his mind wandered as to what Raiden could have to talk to him about. It would be a bit more of a surprise once he learned that this wasn't a matter just between him and Raiden but the other two present as well. It would seem the original team wasn't meant to be as it was now going to be comprised of the four of them. This wasn't really anything too shocking for him as he was just switching teams from two people he didn't know to two more people he didn't know thus he felt melancholic over the whole thing even as Naki said questions rather rapid fire beside him after Raiden had asked if they had questions. "I don't really have any questions though it wouldn't hurt if we introduced ourselves." He turned to the other two and gave a wave and a smile. "Daiki Senju. Genin. Currently focusing studies on medicine. Pleased to meet you and happy to be on board." He gave a slight bow out of respect before taking his scroll from Raiden and awaiting further instructions.

WC 234; TWC 494
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:53 pm
Raiden would think hard on it, he never thought of what to be called "Let us just go with Raiden at this point, Let us be honest, we are all essentially the same. We all competed in the same exams, I was just lucky in my performance" Raiden still did not accept the fact that he was skilled or powerful. He still thinks that he was put into a position of power he was not fit or even earned yet in his eyes, yet the Kage seemed to see something, so he would aim not to let him down. Raiden was determined of that much.

He looked to Daiki who he already met and knew some of from their last meeting, and he would look to the other two " Well I am Raiden Ametsuchi, for those who do not know, Im a swordsman who travels the dimensions with the help of my legacy and Predecessors. I have also learned how to use sensory to a fair degree, which Kota, I much thank you, your teaching helped me to win my fight against Kaito." He would than wait for the other two to answer.

Upon their answers he would nod "IF we are ready than" and he would lead the team off to the first mission. after awhile of walking he would eventually stop and look to the group "IM sorry, Im leading the way and have no idea where we are going" he would than start to laugh a bit and would either take direction on where they were going, or let one of them lead who knew where they were going.

TWC- 618
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:20 pm
Kota was in a weird space. He agreed to the mission seeing as how everyone else was doing it. He felt the urge to point the group in the right direction. The issue was the fact that he did not. His face was smiling and his air was agreeable. It was all a ruse to hide the mental warfare and turmoil raging inside his heart. It was a weird case of being disassociative with his current identity and power hierarchy within the group. For the most part he viewed Raiden as a great guy. Mysterious, strong, decent to be around, a solid ten. Kota would not have issues being inside his pants. Being inside a squad with him was even cool. Just being inside his squad was odd.

Traveling along with the squad, Kota would chat away. His main focus would be getting to know Daiki more. Out of all the people he was the one most likely like a stranger. “So. Daiki. What do you like to do for fun? I recall the two of us meeting before but we did not have time to really talk.” Kota would wait with rapt attention to see how the medical ninja would reply. It was a decent way to kill time until something interesting happened, or at least until he was given some orders. He did not have to go out of his way to figure stuff out and control the situation. It was frustrating but if Kota took the time to relax. He would notice it was another opportunity. The opportunity of reflection and self growth.

WC: 266
TWC: 980
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:19 am
Naki would smile and chuckle hearing Raiden say that he doesn't know where he was going so Naki would take the point on the first one. "Well, the first one is easy all we have to do is patrol the headquarters for now then we can hit the residential area and we should be good from there." He said as he started to look at all the other patrol missions they were planning on taking. He could get them up to the outskirts of the village but that's probably the only limit to his knowledge of the village he doesn't know where the slums are because he didn't spend his time there. The only place he's been with slums was when he help liberate a village outside but that wasn't anything he should bring up now. "I can get us at least to the trade district and the outskirts but I don't know about the only places." He admits as they began their walking again. 

"So Raiden, how does it feel to be the head of a squad? Everything you ever thought it would be or were you expecting more variety?"He asked as he pointed out that he was dealing with two bukijutsu user and then there's himself who was also a swordman. Naki would look back when Kota started to talk to Daiki asking him about his life and Naki was a bit curious too but he was also listening to Raiden response. "So Kota teached you too? He out here being a true sensei teaching everyone everything from sensory to weapons." Naki teased Kota as they walked around heading towards the headquarters first. "First stop." 

WC 279
TWC 769
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum