Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

As The Body Flickers Empty As The Body Flickers

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 pm
Chronos felt that he was about as good as he could get at ninjutsu so, it was time to gain more speed. Chronos had seen some kids at the training ground that had weird images left behind them, Chronos took a closer look at them and it was not clones, but a jutsu called ‘Flicker Movement’ he learned in the academy. He knew it was apart of the Space-Time Jutsu area, this is an area that Chronos would like to specialize in the future to gain speed against seemingly impossible enemies. Being able to warp time would be detrimental to his success as a ninja he thought. “No doubt about it, I must learn this jutsu as quickly as possible.” Chronos said to himself knowing he could conquer it since it was a D-rank jutsu, but knew it was pretty well formed for its rank. Chronos walks to the training grounds next to the kids practicing it and begins to delve into his mind. “How do they do it?” Chronos thought to himself. As he replayed the memories in his head he seen the kid actually disturb or warp the space around him. “So, that's it huh?” Chronos said knowing he had the concept of the jutsu down.

Chronos knew that this would be the perfect jutsu since it had to be done with the mind and done in your personal space. He goes on top of a rock that is at the edge of a mountain clearing and sees birds flap through the air as if their winds could carry them anywhere it pleased. He then concentrated on the bird’s movements and seen and tried to calculate how fast it was moving. “About 35 km/h, estimated of course.” Chronos once figuring out the speed of the bird widens his eyes and the bird’s movements slow a little bit, showing that he had effected space and time effectively, but not enough to produce that of the jutsu. “I knew this would be easy considering what I had done in the past to solve a jutsu.” Chronos said confidently. He closes his eyes and takes a breath, when he opens them they sky is red and the clouds are black. “You, there. You think this jutsu is something to be played with don’t you?” The figure asked. “I figured that it was a simple jutsu that could be learned at anytime, is there more too it?” Chronos asked the figure in the clouds. “See, what those kids over there are doing, that is mediocre and they will never reach the true potential of this jutsu, well at that rate anyway.” The figure then opened his eyes which beared the mangekyo sharingans, at the time Chronos did not know what this was and was surprised by the red and black eye.

As the figure opened his eyes time slowed down even more than before and moved as if he was a graceful black swan in a pond that contained the time space continuum. “You see this, now, let me do this while you are in the separate plane of reality.” The figure said with an informing tone. Chronos then looked at the sky around hims and noticed it was back to it’s original orangish-red tone with the birds moving as fast as they did before. When he looked at the figure’s placement he noticed that he his afterimages were so far apart and looked so real, but blurred at the same time. “What I just showed you was the Body Flicker Technique which is the same as Flicker Movement. Do you think you can handle the Flicker Movement at all?” The figure asked with his piercing sharingans. “Of course I can, I have the will of the uzumaki on my side.” Chronos said filled with pride for his clan.” He then stands up on the rocks and breathes in and out, at that moment he widened his eyes and created an inverted plane where the clouds were black, they sky was a weird turquoise color and the birds were slowed. Although it was not to the magnitude of the jutsu the Sharingan wielder used, it was far better than those kids. “Nice, you’re just like the fables Uzumaki.” Chronos then begins to move around and and behind him he sees that the air is distilled, this is what creates the after images from this jutsu. “How interesting.” He thought to himself. “Well, I want you to learn Body Flicker as well so, don't give up there.” Chronos looked at him for guidance on what he should do to gain Body Flicker. “As you noticed the air behind you moves as you do, they to make it so you don't disturb the air as you move, got it?” The figure said in a teaching manner. Chronos nodded his head and began to move oddly through the air trying not to disturb it, as if it were a delicate flower made of bubbles. “Incorrect, that is not how you shall go about.” The figure said. “You must walk through it as if it doesn’t exist, don’t forget this is your own personal space, hence the name ‘Space-Time’. Anything you believe to happen will as long as you have a powerful mind, try it now with this concept in your head. Make sure to apply to your thinking in every ‘Space-Time’ jutsu you ever do.” The figure said with an abundance of knowledge about the topic. Chronos shook his head astounded by the intelligence of the figure in front of him, he never knew someone could be so smart, this made him remember the time he met Mito Uzumaki in his subconscious. “All of these great people that have lived, he must be on of them.” Chronos said while following his instructions. When Chronos thought of slowing down time the color of the world around him once again inverted but this time the clouds were green and they sky was yellow, the birds move a milimeters every second it looked like. The figure then walks to him suddenly and mysteriously being unveiled by the light. He had short black hair, with a Konohagakure headband on his forehead. “Through time I seen someone I considered a brother deal with an Uzumaki like you. They had many hardships and it seemed there bond had broken many times, but in all actuality it was stretching, showing no signs of breaking. That Uzumaki was an amazing man and saved the world once you know. I hope you would choose the same path that he did, but either way I will always be here to teach you Space-Time jutsus as long as you can access your subconscious.”

Chronos stood baffled by the words the Uchiha made to him in a new light. “Now, would you like to have a battle of the Flicker? It’s a name I came up with myself.” He said proudly. “In this battle we will see who is faster and who can land the most hits in a one minute time frame, real time of course. To us it will seem like an eternity, but only one minute will have passed.” The Uchiha said with a prideful smirk on his face. “Well, how could I say no to something as cool as that!” Chronos exclaimed. The Uchiha takes a kunai and throws it up in the air. “From my quick calculations, that kunai should drop in about one minute and twenty-two seconds, so I could have time to talk of course. In five...four...three..two.one.” The Uchiha counted down as time inverted and he rushed Chronos at what seemed to be full speed, Chronos used his flicker as well just to barely dodge his onslaught of attacks. It felt as though he was moving in some deep sludge while in the Uchiha’s flicker. The Uchiha’s time and space was completely overpowering Chronos and he could feel his chakra being zapped from the constant battling. Chronos then collapses and reality shifts back to normal, the kunai still in the air beginning it’s descent. “Come on, that wasn’t even a full thirty seconds in real time.” The Uchiha said playfully. “Did ya give up?” He questioned. Chronos then got up and put his guard inverting real time again and rushed the Uchiha. “Spiffy aren’t ya kid.” The Uchiha said dodging Chronos’ attacks as if they were mere obstacles. As Chronos goes for his last punch before he completely loses his stamina the Uchiha kneed him so he stood up. “You’re not falling now, you will make it through this time.” The Uchiha said as he reigned down attacks upon Chronos.

The kunai finally hits the ground and time is shifted back to normal and Chronos lays there incapacitated. When he opens his eyes he is on the rock and it is now nighttime. The kids originally there were long gone and the birds were God knows where. “Whew, that was harder than I thought it would be. I can’t believe I accidentally slipped into my subconscious as I took those breaths.” Chronos said grabbing his stomach. “I still feel that punch, but it didn’t really happen in real life, did it?” Chronos lifts up his shirt to see no bruises on his body. “Heh, I might be going a little crazy.” Chronos laughed at himself on the way home. “On a serious note how will I face this guy, he seems to have one of the three legendary dojutsus. It might be called the Sharingan, I wonder what role he had in the past if every person in my subconscious has been linked to the past in some way.” Chronos began went into his subconscious as he fell into the bed, in the other realm he had fallen on the floor. “Ouch, that actually hurt.” Chronos said grabbing his head. “How are you Chronos Uzumaki.” A woman with her hair in pins to contain the crimson red from flowing to what seemed like would be her back said in a motherly voice. When Chronos looked up he was in the place he wanted to be, the Library of the Uzumakis “Yes, Mito-san how do you defeat a sharingan wielder.” He asked waiting for her reply. “Well, it is not an easy task, but it can be done and has been done many times before.” She said full of wisdom. “Although they may be able to see all of your movements their physical body needs to be able to react to them.” She said as she held one finger out. “Awesome, Mito-san!” Chronos said as if he was a little kid listening to an awesome story his mom told him. “Now go on and show him what you’re made of.” The reality begins to crash and after the world turns black for a while it reverses itself but this time building itself into a black room with one chair and three sets of stairs. Behind all of this was a giant three tomo’d sharingan on the wall. “This is where my ancestors would meet secretly.” The Uchiha said emerging from the shadows. “Are you ready to face me, or are you still tired from last time.” He said jokingly. “I’m ready and I will beat you!” Chronos declared. Chronos knew the match had started when the walls turned to white and a turquoise blue, with the sharingan being a weird indigo type color. “So, it’s begun?” Chronos said soon inverting his space so he would be able to move freely.

Chronos knew he had gotten a little better at this because he was able to move normally, maybe even faster than he did before. When the two ninjas rushed each other there arms met and bashed heads against the other. They soon fall back and initiate another clash, but this time Chronos went for a sweep kick. The Uchiha jumped in the air easily dodging it, this gave Chronos a good idea. He then summons two clones to confuse the doujutsu user. Right after immediately cancelling them when he remembered they could distinguish them with ease. “Well, what shall I do to throw him off guard.” He thought to himself. “Wise decision putting away those clones. How about you show me some ninjutsu.” Chronos then formed his chakra chains and compressed them into blades with small chains hanging from them. “Well, is this what you want.” Chronos said while running towards the Uchiha. The Uchiha begins to dodge the Chronos’ attacks, but lands a punch on him when Chronos looked up. “Why are you not paying attention to your opponent, if you were on the battlefield you would be dead right about now.” Chronos knew he was correct. “I’ll never take my eyes off my opponent again!” Chronos said with confidence. The hand to hand combat continues and Chronos has not been able to land a blow on the Uchiha yet with his chakra blades. “Is this all you have, I mean you got a little bit better, but I expected more.” The Uchiha said a little disappointed. Chronos began to sweat and then when he felt the Uchiha has stepped with awkwardly he shot his blade at him. The Uchiha then disappears from sight, leaving nothing to be seen. “Where did, he go?” Chronos asked confused. “Look out above!” The Uchiha said about 10 meters above him fastly descending. Chronos then rolls out of range from the attack. “You surprised me there, young Uzumaki. That was a nice one, I’d have to say.” The Uchiha said with gratitude.

Chronos doesn't say a word he just launches himself in the air slinging his chains down delivering an onslaught from. The Uchiha instinctively decided to jump up there with him and that's when he fell into Chronos’ plan. At the beginning of the match the Uchiha threw a kunai in the air at blinding speeds, Chronos didn’t know until the middle of the battle when he first got punched. This is when he came up with this plan that is about to take place. “Gotcha.” Chronos said as he slammed his blade down, at that point the kunai hit the ceiling and began coming back down, this happened because Chronos had put the kunai in range of his Space-Time jutsu which caused it to be in the plane of his making it move at normal speeds. When the Kunai hits the ceiling it deflects and goes towards the airborne Uchiha until he disappears. At that moment Chronos used most of his chakra in order to enhance his Body Flicker coming close to matching the Uchiha’s speed, but he was still lacking. He reeled in his blade on the course of hitting the Uchiha, the only place he could move was either forward or backwards because the blade was going to fast for horizontal motions and the ceiling was right above him so he couldn’t teleport up.

This is when Chronos shot out his second blade and it pierced the Uchiha through the stomach, both of them crashing to the ground. When Chronos wakes up he is greeted with two Sharingans looking him directly in the eyes. “You did good Uzumaki, you actually beat me. Inside of my genjutsu that is. As a reward I will give you my name.” He said smiling with his hand out getting ready to help Chronos. Chronos then grabs his hand and pulls himself up. “I was in a genjutsu that whole time, yup. Look at the scenery around you.” He said while waving his arm around as if it unveiled every piece of scenery there was. Chronos then looked at him curiously “So, what's your name.” He asked looking him in those deep sharingans of his. “My name is, Shisui of the Body Flicker. Well, that’s my nickname, my family calls me Shisui Uchiha.” He said proudly. “Nice to meet you, my na-” “Your name is Chronos Uzumaki, I know of you. Now I got to meet you in person.” He said interrupting. They then both gaze over the mountains and look at the sunset as night approached. “Well, it seems you have mastered the Body Flicker and Flicker movement. I would still like you to train it outside of this realm...now see you sometime Chronos.” He said dissipating into the air. Chronos then awoke and it was morning, he looked got up and got dressed, recalling the whole thing he was ‘dreaming’ about. “I wish I could have beat him, but oh well. That’s just one match I can’t win.” He said acknowledging Shisui’s strength and speed. “Well, off to the training grounds to see if I have really learned how to do these jutsus.”

Chronos makes his way to the training grounds and when he finally gets there he sees those two kids using the body flicker. “They taught me this when I became a chuunin.” The kid bragged to the other. “It’s not really much to use it like that.” Chronos said to himself, but apparently loud enough for the kids to hear him. “What didja say?” The kid asked Chronos. “I said it’s not really that fast.” Chronos said deepening his voice. “Well, how about we race, up that mountain and back.” The kid said pointing at a rocky mountain to their right. “Sure, I’m up for it.” Chronos said snidely. The kid’s friend stands off and counts for them as Chronos and the kid line up equally at the mountain. “one...two...three...GO!” The kid’s friend yelled. Chronos and the kid immediately take off into the mountain and it seems there are equal. “Is this all you got?” The kid asks Chronos. “Well, if you want 100 percent I can give it.” Chronos said smirking. When the ninjas reach halfway up the mountain Chronos begins to gain a sudden burst of speed clearing the mountain up and down in no time. Chronos then walks away and waves bye, the other kid hasn’t even made it down the mountain yet and Chronos wa long gone. “Ugh, my body hurts from doing this, it seems like I’ve got the jutsu down pack, I didn’t even have to u-” Chronos was about to finish his thought when he noticed a child had fell and an ice cream cone was coming his way, about to splat right on the top of his head. Chronos then uses the two handsigns Rat and Boar causing time to slow down and him catching the ice cream cone. Chronos then goes to return it and heads home. And thus Chronos has knocked out another jutsu on his way to becoming the most independent ninja there is.
[WC=3114]
[Stat Points=15 or 16 depends if you round]
[Flicker Movement Acquired]
[Body Flicker Acquired]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

As The Body Flickers Empty Re: As The Body Flickers

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi there, could you please link the techs you're trying to learn? I'm familiar with Body Flicker, not so much with Flicker Movement. So I'd just like to double check.

Also, stat acquisitions rounds down, not up. So just the 15 stats. <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:48 pm
gotcha
 http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25855-flicker-movement?highlight=Flicker
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Lol thanks. Approved the 15 stats and 2 jutsu. <3