Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The body (P)

+5
Demetri Kaguya <3
Navi
Hi
Rokuro Masamune
Senba Utuma
9 posters
Go down
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

The body (P) Empty The body (P)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 am
Senba rushed ahead of the others that were at the event. In Senba's opinion they were being too slow as they headed to the place where the hokage resided. The reason he was in a rush he did not want to be seen carrying a body around konoha. He made his way there as fast as he could, arriving at the door of the hokage chamber and knocked on it. The body secured on his right shoulder making sure it did not fall onto the floor. If he was to be allowed to enter Senba would stand there and wait for the kage to say something before he explained what had happened.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

The body (P) Empty Re: The body (P)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:28 am
Hideyoshi came into the Kage building just after Senba, his speed kept to a minimum simply due to the fact that he did not feel like rushing. He carried the body on his left shoulder making sure he did not drop it or something. The body wasn't that heavy and he honestly did not care, but this was something that needed to be done. Stopping behind Senba, he would look at the door with a semi-blank expression trying to figure out what the Kage would think of this situation .
Hi
Hi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm
Raiku arrived also, time would work out perfectly, he just so happened to have wanted to talk to the Hokage about the Will of Fire at the same time these other two shinobi were here with two knocked out people....wait a second those people are dead. 

"Why do you both have a dead body?" Raiku asked the both of the men each with a dead body and began to wonder things, perhaps they liked dead bodies, oh god. "You're not gonna have sex with it are you? Or wait....is it for the Hokage? Does he have sex with dead people?" it all made sense now, of course they were bringing two young dead bodies to the Hokage's office, the Hokage most likely wanted to have sex with them, or eat them, or worse have sex with them and then eat them. "Guess the Hokage has every right to like what he wants, right?" 

At this point he realized that Hideyoshi was one of the people carrying a body and strangely enough the body was that of Irou. Was his teammate planning on doing the same as the Hokage, having sex and eating the body of Irou to gain his strength? "Hideyoshi, what are you doing with Irou?" he already knew the answer, so there was no reason for him to mess around. "Look if you have sex with him and eat him and thus gain his power, do not think you can do that to me, or our replacement teammate. Plus don't talk to the new member about you fucking and eating dead people with the Hokage you might scare him or her." he explained to Hideyoshi, hoping he wouldn't try to kill him in order to defile his corpse and eat him. "We're still cool, just that's not my thing."
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:17 pm
Navi didn't look up from his paperwork at first, acknowledging the presence of these visitor's with a "Yo," while scribbling out his signature at the bottom of his form. Tora, the cat with a pelt the color of a starless night leaps atop Navi's desk, sitting next to his half finished paper work and gazing at the closed door to his office with pale yellow eyes. 

A few awkward moments pass. 

Finally his cold and apathetic gaze rises up, folding his hands on his desk and signaling for one of his ANBU guards to let whoever was at the door into his office. There seemed to be three visitors outside, a couple of them holding dead bodies. He wasn't sure why his ninja seemed to be killing so many people lately, he didn't remember so much public violence when Viper was Hokage.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 am
Hikarishi would have been left behind and would show up just as The Anbu opened the door to the Office. "Sorry i got Distracted by something." He would say but at this point it was just an alibi for him to be late for his shortsightedness. Senba would be in the Lead followed by the other boy who had been there when Kino was Killed, who was Carrying Irou, and a boy who he did not know and was not there for when his questions were asked.

The Uchiha boy would remain silent for now but would raise his concerns when he was in front of the Kage; he hated the idea of Kino being dead but there was nothing he could do at this point aside from trying to kill Senba, which he doubted he could do not to mention that he didn't want to kill some one who may be innocent on purpose he needed proof and he needed certain items to be unusable to those outside of his clan.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:19 am
Senba noticed as Hide was not too far behind, and saw as another boy approached them. He listened to the boy but did not respond to his silly questions. Senba already had enough on his mind as he knocked on the door. Just as the ANBU opened the door to the hokage's chambers demetri arrived. Senba did not say a word to any of them as they walked into the kage's chambers. Senba did not show it but he was a bit nervous about this. He walked into the middle of the room as he saw the kage, his hands folded behind his desk. Senba kept a serious facial expression as he knew this matter would be sensitive. Senba would have bowed in respect but he had a body on his shoulder which would have made it hard to do so.

Senba spoke first “Sorry for disturbing you lord hokage, but we had a conflict at the village gates. Someone attempted to leave the village and resulted in two being dead.” The body felt like it was getting heavier as the surge of adrenaline was going away. He readjusted the body so that it would be more comfortable on having it on his shoulder. He continued to speak “Kino was trying to hide in a tree, while forming hand seals, facing toward Hide, who was attempting to stop a person from leaving the village. I captured Kino under reason that he was trying to attempt to help someone leave the village, and he attempted to place me under a genjutsu after he was captured. It failed and I took his action as he was truly trying to help someone leave the village and I eliminated him.” Senba looked at Hide signaling him that it was his turn to speak.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:35 am
Hideyoshi snapped from his small trance as he looked over towards Raiku who was making some sort of joke towards the dead bodies, however he could not fully grasp them at the moment. With a straight face he looked at him and tilted his head," I am not into dead bodies or even the bodies of men , now if that is what you are after you can ask the Hokage with some minutes alone with this thing here and have your necrophilia time," shrugging as he walked in after Senba and stood to the right of him. As he looked at the Kage he would remember the last time he came in here, although it was an embarrassment to him, he was weak at the time. Now he was different, but he had no time to actively challenge him. Hideyoshi's thoughts wandered elsewhere for a moment as Senba spoke, telling his side of the story.

When he finally came to it was his turn to speak, clearing his throat for a moment he would move his sword into a comfortable position," Irou was attempting to leave the village through the gate which were unmanned to my knowledge. Finding it suspicious that he had a overly large bag with him, i decided to stop him from leaving to see where he was going. After swapping a couple of questions, he openly threatened me before attacking me thus throwing away his own life," putting the story in a nutshell he would sit the body in front of him and await for Navi to speak or anyone else for that matter.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 am
Samaruo had finally arrived to the hokage chambers, where Arashi went he truly didn't know. Wearing the same threads of clothing from before, when he arrived at the gate, he made his way towards the Hokage office door. With him, he carried the innocent lifeless body of the Uzumaki, secured in a large black zip body bag. The bag was hoisted over his left shoulder, which was secured with his left arm hooked over the top, to avoid movement. The situation Samaruo was placed in was troublesome, since he was the teacher of the defector. As he presence came closer and closer towards the door, the feeling of fault and blame engulfed him.

Entering the now already tense room, most of the people involved in the situation were all here, including the dead participants. The office now seemed like a morgue to him Samaruo thought, as he closed the door behind him with his free right hand. His sharingan was active due to the stress he was undergoing, but his head was tilted downwards with his long black silk hair covering most of his overwrought face, for the shame was all his. This whole situation could have been avoided if he had paid more attention to Irou. In fact, due to his careless actions, not only Irou's life was claimed, but a few others as a result, all leaf shinobi. Samaruo's breathing was irregular as he attempted to speak up, announcing his presence once he was mustered the strength to do so. Placing himself behind the group, he would speak about the matter in an unsteady tone, but not before he was allowed so. So, for now, he would start off with a greeting of respect towards the hokage, due to the fact that Samaruo had never even met the new Hokage. Plus, not to mention that Samaruo had even gotten in trouble before for disrespecting the previous Hokage, at least he managed to learn from that ordeal. "Greetings Lord Hokage", he said while holding the slouched body back over his shoulder. His position was behind the crowd of shinobi, towards the left side of the door, having a full view of the environment.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 am
Navi took a deep breath and gave out a light sigh as he observed the crowd of shinobi that had gathered in his office. It was beginning to stink of decaying corpse as he sees the deceased ninja brought before him and the explanations being offered forth. 

"There are too many of you in here for me to complete much of a thorough investigation as to what is going on. I'll have my ANBU examine the scene of the crime, I also ask that you leave the corpses in the arms of my guards here for proper disposal and investigation."

Two ANBU guards walked forward ready to accept the deceased that had been brought into the room. 

"For now it seems that you acted rationally and within good judgement as members of the Leaf Village. If there is anything that requires my immediate attention please remain here, otherwise I ask that you come back later when we can speak individually."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 am
Hikarishi heard the words of the kage, but still remained level headed about what to do about Senba 'maybe if i could get him let me cast a genjutsu on him....no that wont work it still doesnt prove if kino was helping him...' he thought to himself. "Lord Hokage." He would say as the Anbu stepped forward to take the Bodies, "Is there a way that you can see what Kino was thinking...i was made aware of how he gained entrance to the village and how he was to have Anbu watching him for a time period that even he was unable to say when it would end.....The Kino Uchiha that i knew would not do something like this." He said hoping to keep Kinos body where it was for the time being

If the Anbu tried to take the body the anyways Hikarishi would say this to Navi "I request to be present on the Disposal of the body of Kino Uchiha." 

Either way Hikarishi would stay to see if there was any truth behind what Senba had said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum