Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Higher education? More Like Fire Education (p) Empty Higher education? More Like Fire Education (p)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 am
Suna Academy was the private school to end all private schools. It's campus stretched for several Gakure blocks in one of the finest parts of the Gakure. A high brick all kept intruders out well the wall and, the rumors. You see  Suna Academy isn't like any other school, it's, well, it houses Suna Gakure's most gifted children. Though the type of gift these students have can't me measured on any chart, their gift is a bit more supernatural. The highly skilled and under developed ninja children of the wind countries villages were all sent here to hone their skill and grow even more powerful. Only those weith abnormal clans or abilities were sent here for fear that they were not ready to acutally be in a squad yet. Or that there powers were so strange they could not be quite  trusted out on the field without extensive research. This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and burned the whole world, well at least her high school. Gwynevere Wasn't a super model, she was thin and had not much in the lines of boobs or butt, with Suna black hair hair, but boy she could swim. The day before her team went to the biggest swim meet of the year her powers kicked in. While Gwynevere was swimming laps with the rest of her team, be became hot, very hot every time her head came for air he could see smoke on her own breath like it was the dead of winter. Then bam! Suddenly and without warning the entire swim team was in a boiling hot tub, and boiling like lobsters. Only days after she finally thawed out he received a letter in the mail. It was an invitation to  Suna Academy's next school year. In the letter they explained that she was a 'pyromancer' and how with the teachings of the school he could learn how to control her powers so there wouldn't be another incident like this one. if you'd asked Gwynevere she'd tell you that the school year couldn't start soon enough, the entire summer he couldn't take a drink, use the toilet, and take a shower without all the pipes in his house bursting with steam. At least she'd managed to make it. And there he was at the gates of Suna wood surrounded by mansions and statues and gated communities. All of the other students seemed nice enough they all chatted and bounced around in eager anticipation for the gates to open. This definitely wasn't a normal school Then slowly, suddenly, magically the front gates creaked open. Gwynevere smiled and picked up her green duffle bag following the rest of the students up the long winding cobble stone path up to the mansions front doors. The grounds of the mansion where breath taking, central park didn't have anything on Suna Academy. Up ahead Gwynevere could see the tree line opening up and just beyond their branches was Suna Wood Academy! It was an immense Victoria mansion with two large wings jutting out. The left wing Had two giant bronze warriors on it. The left seemed to have a green room on the top floor, seeing that plants of all kinds grew freely on top of the wing. Gwynevere cringed when she passed the front fountain. She expected to start hearing the sound of pipes bursting at any moment, but luckily for her that time never came.  The inside of the mansion was decorated with the same type of elegance you would expect from a Kage’s mansion or at least a kage from the 19th century. Elegant Persian rugs covered the hard wood floors from the claws of old couches and chairs. Not to give you the idea that is was old or stuffy. On the contrary the Mansion had electricity and running water you'd be hard pressed to find even a speck of dust most anywhere in the mansion As soon as you opened the doors you would find a lounge and a huge staircase that led to the upper parts of the mansion. In the lounge many of the students where already sitting down on the plush sofa's and chairs. Every one chatted and twittered about excitedly. "Excuse me." Said a small voice. "Excuse me everyone." The voice tried again. "Guys please just…"
"Shut up!" Shouted a mountain of muscle and flesh. All eyes were on the Slender Girl on the stair case, and the boy standing next to her.

"Thank you Bruce." She said wearily. She was a cute little thing tall in thin with short brown hair, with thick framed glasses.

"I'm Ino, Leader of the girl's dorm and captain of, well." She giggled. "Pretty much everything academic." She made a gesture to the boy standing next to her. "And this is my friend…"
"Jay." He said, his voice smoother than the finest silk. His skin was like melted chocolate and his smile went on for miles. Gwynever considered throwing her panties at him right there and then. "I'm Leader of the boy's dorm and captain of the lacrosse team." He laughed to himself. "That's it that's all of the lines Ino would let me read, later guys!" He started walking up the steps, with a wave of laughter washing over him as he went.
"Jay get back here you know that's not true!" Ino shouted. Jay laughed and moseyed on back down the steps. "Sorry about that. Any way Welcome to Suna Wood, finest academy in the entire world, what to you guys think of it" There where jumbled bunch of approving shouts. Ino smiled. "Trust me this place will become your second home, by the end of summer next year you guys will be chomping at the bit to get back here. But I bet you guys want to know what you'll be up to tonight. Well tonight we host our annual welcoming feast for the new class."
"A feast you say!" Shouted a portly little guy in the front row.
"That's right any food you could possibly imagine will be there, trust me after tonight fast food won't even cross your mind. During the feast the headmaster will give his speech welcoming the new students, then after dessert off to bed, because tomorrow is freshman orientation!" There were a few disgruntled boos. "oh no, no, no this is when you all get to flaunt your skills and show the teachers what you've got. After that you'll be assigned to your class."
Jay sprung to life. "But Ino what are these classes of which you speak?"
"Gee Jay I'm glad you asked. You see at Suna Academy we separate powers into four categories."
"Oh!"
"First is combat taught by Master Loa, their color is orange and powers usually affect them in a physical sense."
Jay looked down at his uniform.
 "Wow I'm wearing Orange, that means I'm in the combat Class!"
Ino nodded happily. "Right you are jay!"
Gwynevere rolled her eyes she wasn't sure their acting could get anymore cheesier.
 "Then we have space and time, a class very near and dear to my heart. Headed by Dr. Rama our powers usually affect the laws of physics turning off gravity and stuff like that, and as you can see we have stylish blue uniforms." She twirled around so everyone could get a good look at her.
"I see you're not the president of the drama club." Gwynevere tracked to voice to a blonde kid sprawled out on the couch while everyone around him was forced to sit on the hardwood floor.
Ino completely ignore him. "Next we the Nature class head by Mr. Banzai. Their powers affect, well nature as you could imagine, plants animals, weather, you get the idea, and as you can imagine their color is green."
Jay scanned the lounge. "Do we have anyone in the Nature class out there?" In the back of the room a boy raised his had. He ran his hand through his purple Mohawk and straightened out his leather jacket. The Raven on his shoulder gave a squawk. "Right over hear my man." He smiled to himself he looked like he was in his own little world, his eyes where distant like he was concentrating on something, but the Raven on his shoulder seemed to be picking up the slack, as it meticulously scanned the room for threats. "Remember live green, recycle, all that jazz." He spun around and began walking back towards the wall he'd been propped up against, but just before he got there he spun around again and pointed right at Jay. "And look out for this kid; he's uh, heh…" He laughed to himself. His eyes suddenly cleared up and both him and the Raven looked Jay in the eye. "…He's a stone cold killer." He shook his head and laughed as he leaned up against the wall.
Jay toddled on his feet uncomfortably.
"Yes well, thank you for that Corvus, and Corvus's Raven." He let out a light sigh and collected herself. "Which brings us to the final Class, Death! Dun dun dun!"
Gwynevere couldn't help herself. "What?"
Ino laughed to herself. "It's pretty much everything else, but usually the more deadly of abilities end up their which is where I believe it gets it's name. It's led by our very own master of the arcane Mrs. Grimm, who decided last year that she would change the uniform color from black to purple." Aleyn scanned the room. "Do we have any members of the Death Class?" No one answered. She perced her lips and puffed out her cheeks. "I said do we have any Death Students in here? Danae you said you'd do it!"
Gwynevere looked over at who she was talking to. Sitting in a chair just about as still as a human could get was a Pale and petite girl. The chair was surrounded by an army of books, whose pages seemed to turn on their own. You couldn't really tell if she was reading or sleeping seeing that she wasn't moving her head and her eyes where covered by thick welding goggles.
Ino sighed. "She's a member of the Death class. And that is pretty much the end of our speech, anyone have any questions?" No one answered. "No questions? I guess we're better at this than I thought Jay! If there are no more questions then I guess all I've got to say is, get to your rooms and get ready for the best dinner of your life. And Welcome to Suna wood everybody!"
Gwynevere just stood there for a few moments watching everyone get up and head upstairs, she smiled to himself, somehow he got a feeling he was going to fit in just fine around here, but then again I guess That's the point of welcoming isn't it?

"Hello?" Gwynevere pounded on her door. Strangely enough she found herslif to be put in the boys dorm. The boys dorm. Once more the boys dorm. With boys. When she was, for the most part a women Her rage was only partially sublimated by the fact that she was going to get to peek on boys all day long. Which made it all worth the while. "Hello I think you locked the door on accident, can you open up please!" She jiggled the door knob for the thirty-second time. "Hey um, Jay right?"
"That's right my friend." Jay gave him a handshake that Gwynevere imagined the statues outside would give. "How can I help you?"
I think my roommate locked me out."
"What happened to your key?"
Gwynevere laughed nervously. "I sort of tripped and lost it down a drain."
Jay laughed. "Boys dorm, locked out, and you lost your key? That's some bad luck."
"Tell me about it."
Jay Turned his attention towards the door. "Hey open up!" He gave the door a good pound. "Okay I'm taking the door down." The door swung open and they were both pulled inside. Before they even knew what was happening they were floating zero gravity around the room, with a tall blond kid looking at them distastefully from his bed. "Gwynevere say hello to your new room mate."
Gwynevere opened her mouth to speak but was suddenly pulled very close to his room mates face. "I'm Manfred McCullen, I own cars worth more than your entire family line. I don't even share a mansion with my parents, what makes you think I'll share this room with you?" Gwynevere's mouth just hung agape, she was still getting over the fact that she was floating in the air. "I see they sent me an intellectual. Well I've had enough of this, bottom line, you get a new room. Good day." With that Jay and Gwynevere flew out the room.
Jay rubbed his backside. "Man roommates with that guy? That's some bad luck."
"Tell me about it."
"Don't worry I'll talk to the headmaster about it." He laughed. "But you're going to have to talk to Jenkins about getting a new key."
Gwynevere gulped. "Jenkins?" "Yeah he's the grounds keeper, and he is creepy to the third power I swear." Gwynevere slumped to the floor. "Great." "But in the mean time, you can get ready for supper in my room."
"Thanks Jay, you're alright."
"Hey I'm here to please."

"Sweet baby Jesus look at all the food." The feast was absolutely massive food from every corner of the world sat on silver platters, even scorpions on a stick. (Gwynevere figured she'd avoid those.)
"I only drink the blood of beautiful women."  Alfredo announced. He was a short pale kid how'd been sticking next to Gwynevere ever since he entered the cafeteria. "Oh cocktail weenies!"
"The weenies of beautiful women no doubt. Wait that didn't come out right." 
Alfredo had this really fake Transylvanian accent, that made every thing he said sound… sinister. "You know what your problem is?"
"You just met me!"
"You don't have much confidence, you just have to put yourself out there."
 "We can't all think we're vampires!"
 "I am a vampire, bleh."
"Saying bleh doesn't make you a vampire, bleh."
 Alfredo finished stacking his plate high with the little weenies. "Of course it doesn't, but because I'm a vampire I say it, bleh."
 "There's just no winning with you is there?"
"You can't possibly beat the king of the night, muhuhahahahahaha! Hark! I see two open seats! Go fetch them slave!"
Gwynevere shrugged and made her way towards the table. "I'm the slave; he's the one following me around like a lost dog." She plunked her plate down. She looked around at the people in his vicinity. Se wondered if she'd have to make the first move.
"Hiya!" Nope. A pretty Latino girl stretched her hand over to her to greet her. As in she stretched it right over to her, didn't lean over or anything she remained stationary as her hand stretched over to her like it was a piece of laffy taffy. Gwynevere shook her hand, but her stocmach churned when her arm wiggled like a slinky. "So is it just the arm, or all of you."
"Oh it's all of me…all of me." She gave her a hungry look.
 "My names Tcht."
"Pardon."
"Tcht."
"Can you spell that?" G"
"Yeah that name is a nightmare."  Alfredo announced setting down his plate of wennies stacked three feet tall. "Well what's your name?" She gave him a stare, almost like he was trying to hypnotize her. "I am  Alfredo, King of the night, and a third level cleric in my D&D group."
"Oh like that's a normal name." Both Tcht and Gwynevere yelled.
"Hey my name is Italian, your name is bat crazy, and I know bats, bleh."
 Gwynevere leaned over to Tcht. "I swear he's not with me." Tcht smiled. "You're cute enough to put up with him."
She thought she was cute? Lord have mercy! Gwynevere opened her mouth so she could babble like an idiot, but was stopped when everyone saw an old man walking on stage. A very old man, as in he made Methuselah look like a spring chicken. "He's about to turn to dust any second." She laughed.
"One day, I'll be that old."  Alfredo sighed dreamily. He jumped onto the table. "Only I'll be a thousand times more youthful than you!"
Gwynevere slammed his head into the table. "Shut up, shut up." The old man sighed. "Are you quite done?"
 "The lord of the night is never truly done!" He threw his cape over himself and ran out of the banquet hall.
"Yes! He's gone!" Gwynevere could have kissed the old man.
The old man looked around. "Anyone else? No? Okay then I'm Tintagel Head master of Suna Academy. I have just three rules that I want you to follow, if you do that we'll get along fine. First no one is allowed in the basement without supervision of a teacher. Second, no one uses their powers outside of this campus until they graduate. Third, this school is great because we house only the finest professionals and teachers, so I ask all of you to treat the staff with the utmost respect and courtesy even the strict ones who give you homework. And with those stern warnings I wish all of you a great year at Suna, you're about to enter a world much larger and than you could ever imagine."

There it was on his door a note written on Manfred's lavender stationary, in a neat almost feminine hand writing. 'Dear Perry if you so much as knock on this door, I'll blow your ass so far up your head, it'll paint the moon cherry pie red. Your room mate Manfred.' Gwynevere frowned and looked around everyone else was already in their rooms. Students weren't allowed outside the dorms at this time. She looked down at the hard wood floor and sighed. He fluffed his duffle bag and threw it on the ground. Se laid down and after an hour and a half of tossing and turning managed to get to sleep.

Gwynever tossed and turned about the halls of the boys dorm. Hwo was she going to get any sleep in the middle of the hallway sleeping on a duffle bag in the middle of where boys slept. What if something rapey happened?  Plus she was still in fully dressed clothing and a bunch of other things that made that made sleeping annoying. So she gave up on that plan. She wasn’t getting any sleep until she had an actual bed to sleep in and a locked door between her and a bunch of handsy teenage boys. And she wanted to be on the right side of the locked door.
With a huff she stood up and started to wander the halls like a ghost in the night. There was hat big trail tomorrow. Maybe she could try to learn a little bit more of the Fire jutsu at her disposal before going into it. She knew that there was something big coming and she wanted to empress people. She wanted them to think good things about her, and to look up to her. She wanted the people around here to be her friends and to think her a totally awesome chick! So that’s what she was going to do. There was something she didn’t really like about her being a try hard and practicing while everyone else was doing the hard work of sleeping. For a few minutes she was wandering lost through the hallways of the Dorms lost for a good short while. This place was massive ya’ll. She was going to be an awesome task for gwyn to to fully learn and contemplate the lay out of this place for her to be able to fully decipher the layout well enough for her to travel from place to place with no worries of being lost. But before too much time she was outside. In the garden under the open air, and in the full glory and splendor of nature. Under a waning gibus of the moon she felt at peace and relaxed with her place and life at the moment. For the first time in a long time she got a nice little feeling of community out of her time here at the school. So this was going to going to be nice. A school for special ninja, now that was nice.
With all the thinking and posturing out of her way Gwynevere stood up straight and started focusing on her inner fire. She formed the tiger seal and just focused, on the cilm inside of her. The heat the burning embers inside her soul that were of the sun, and of mankinds origin. It spoke to her sometimes and told her of the moves she could unlock. That there were secrtests that the fire had to teach her that would awaken when the time was right, and the situation ready. Tonight she could feel was one of those moments. Tonight the fire would speak to her and tell her talses of the mighty fires from past camp grounds and adventures and tell her of how these flames found their spark. “One of the five elements that make up the earth. The first light to pierce the darkness. The light who’s presence and bring comfort and warmth. And who’s judgement can bring the destruction of the wicked. It has the power to bring life and to take it away. It is fierce, it is hungry, it is Cruel. I call upon fire to serve as my sword. Manifest here now and feed upon me so that thought may gain power!” And with that incantation her brain was alight with the blazing knowledge that Fire could bring to her. The Horrid destruction and wonderful warmth that a well placed fire could bring upon a society for a family. She held that hand sign close her her heart and channeled her chakra thorugh it like a funnel. Breathing in deeply she took her breath and felt the fire building up with in her. She breath outwards and with an ignition sound the sky lit up as an azure blue for a brief moment as fire spewed forth from her mouth like a wonderous stream of highly destructive fire. But she was not yet done with the element nor was it done with her. There was still much fire to bring to the sky tonight and much more burns to inflict on the world. But not in a sinister way not at all. She reformed the hand sign and went at it again letting the fire flow forth. This time she released her breath in short sharp poofs eacn on producing a miniature fire ball that flew into the sky before going out when they reached their destination. Gwyn smiled when she saw it all happen. The fire knew what she liked that much was sure. She left the garden feeling confident in her abilities for the test tomorrow. Also with a slight fire burning inside of her eyes. She and the element had certainly bonded.

The basement of Suna  Academy, a good acre of ten foot thick lead lined concrete walls. This is where the students of Suna  practice there powers safely. "Ahh! F youuuuuu." Corvous screamed. He writhed on the ground holding his bloody face together. Well as safely as super powered teenagers can.
"Oh my word Jay just broke Corvus face in half." Tcht shouted as she stretched over the crowd. Three time world martial art champion, grandmaster lao shoved Jay away from his victim.
"I taught you better than that Jay he didn't even have his defenses up!"
"I thought he was going to transform, it was a preemptive strike."
Corvus' crow squawked angrily at Jay.
Aylen rubbed her temples. "Bruce, do you think you could get Corvus to the nurse?"
The seven foot wall of muscle known as Bruce stepped forward. "Sure thing Aylen."
"Gently Bruce, Gently!" Corvus mumbled between his bloody hands. Without even a grunt of effort Bruce threw Corvus over his shoulder and began to walk out of the room. "YEOW! You're killing me!"
 Manfred stepped forward; everyone cringed getting ready for a tongue lashing. "Well 'master' Loa all I learned from that demonstration is that we have to kill our opponent."
"No, what the demonstration was supposed to show you is that we expect restraint during sparring matches. The other students are your peers and you should respect them, because one day they might be stronger than you. As for jay, get out of my sight we'll talk about his later" Jay stormed off angrily.
 Manfred let out a loud gust of air. "Yeah whatever, listen I've got a lunch date in an hour so can you just give me my opponent I've got places to be."
"Your opponent is Tcht."
"Alright!" Tcht shouted.
"I'm going to kick him in the nuts for you Gwynevere! Whish me luck."
"Good luck!"
"Good luck."  Alfredo walked up to Gwynevere. For the first time Gwynevere noticed that  Alfredo had left hher side.
 "Where've you been?"
"I was licking up the blood trail that Corvus was leaving." Gwynevere's stomach churned but sure as sunshine the floor was spotless.
"I, I just don't know what to say."
Manfred and Tcht eyed each other down. Well Tcht eyed him down, Manfred was picking some lent off of his blazer. "Fight!" Loa shouted. Tcht needed no prodding she leapt towards Manfred her stretch out fist almost got him but Manfred managed to catch her with his mind just in time.
 "You know with skills like that you could be doing a lot more interesting things to me than fighting."
"I don't date creeps." Tcht grunted struggling against her invisible bonds.
"That's okay I don't date rubber bands." Manfred proceeded to slowly stretch Tcht out like a piece of gum.
"Neh eh nuuu." Tcht was going hysterical she'd never had someone in control of her power before, and she was about to reach her limit. "Let me go!" She shouted thrashing in mid air. Then she let out a horrible scream as her stretched out muscles lost their elasticity and started to tear apart. "Manfred!" \ Manfred dropped the eleven foot Tcht on the ground. He fell on his butt and started to slowly scoot away. For the first time he lost his cool composer. "There! I did your stupid test now I'm out of here." Manfred stormed out of the building and no one tried to stop him. Tcht was slowly un-stretching, but she still looked unconscious.
Aylen sigh everything was falling apart. "Can someone get her to the nurse?" Gwynevere was about to step forward. But Alfredo stopped him. "Don't worry I've got this one buddy!"
"But you'll miss your test." 
Alfredo shook his head proudly. "No, I'm already in the death house! Grimm is my aunt!"
"Of course she is." Gwynevere smiled. "Thanks Bel, but not a scratch on her you hear."
"Yeah yeah."  Alfredo yawned. He headed over towards Tcht. "And no holes in her neck!"  Alfredo bent over to pick her up but the only part of her that moved was what Alfredo had in his hands. "Eww It's like picking up bread dough!" After a few comical minutes of him trying to pick her up he finally succeeded and walked her out the door. With her feet in front of him, her head trailing behind him, and the only part of him you could see was his feet sticking of from her torso which was stretched over his body.
"Next up is Liam and Jessica. And please control yourselves." Liam walked up he was a scrawny little ginger, who had this cocky look on his face. He was bad news you could tell by looking at him, the kid has sex offender written all over his face.
"Um Jessica?" Loa asked scanning the crowd.
"Cmon' girly I won't hurt you." Liam announced taking out a pocket watch. Suddenly Liam stiffened up, and tenderly put his hands over his family jewels before falling over.
"That's for stealing my panties you pervert!" Sounded a girl's voice just a few feet away from Liam. Loa looked flabbergasted. "Win for Jessica, the invisible woman!"
"Next up Gwynevere vs Wendy." Gwynevere felt like he was walking on two sticks of salami. He stumbled numbly up to Loa and faced his opponent. Loa whispered into his ear. "You facing this kid, that's some good luck."
Gwynevere couldn't help but smile. "Tell me about it." From the look of it Wendy was a normal guy, except for the fact that he was made of wind! There was no way that she was going to be able to land a punch on this kid.
 "Ready, Steady, Fight!"
"You're going to get washed away!" a huge tidal wave of typhoon level winds flew out of Wendy's arms, un-proportional to the amount of wind he should have been holding in his body. The wave swept across the room with enough force to carry the entire class away. Gwynevere's heart dropped of course she was going to lose to the only person in the school she'd be able to beat. She threw her hand in front of his face and screamed.

"Stop!" She didn't know who she was yelling to but she wanted someone to jump in and save her. A few seconds passed and her clothes were still attached to her body, there was a certain lack of blown away clothes that was as noticeable as it was pleasing. She dared to open his eyes and when he did he saw a Wendy flame tornado hurling away from Gwynever at a break neck speed. Oh good her powers worked afterall. Se let out a sigh of relief. "Gwynevere is the winner." The crowd went wild. Gwynevere's hands were shaking she'd never been even remotely in control of her powers, but what she did just then, that was her first step! She looked over at the teachers and they all smiled at her, even head master Tintagel.

[TWC: 5032]
25 stats
2000 towards Great Fireball
1000 Towards bloodline
2000 Pheonix Fire ball
and the rest towards great dragon fire
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Higher education? More Like Fire Education (p) Empty Re: Higher education? More Like Fire Education (p)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:24 am

Approved <3
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Higher education? More Like Fire Education (p) Empty Re: Higher education? More Like Fire Education (p)

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:22 am
Gwynevere slid on her red and black Blazer, she combed her black hair back with black unbreakable plastic comb; she flung her red and black scarf around her neck, and winked at herself in the mirror. She was one hot humber, no pun intended. She rubbed the fabric of the scarf between her thumb and index finger. Snowflake had given it to her, that cute Indian guy from Iwa. She blushed just thinking of him, she was pretty sweet, he said that their auras were aligned, whatever that meant. Gwynevere left the boys restroom. She'd had to get dressed in their since Manfred still wouldn't let her inside her own room, and he was much too scared of this 'Jenkins' character to get her key from him. As she was walking down the hall she could see Manfred exiting their room. Gwynevere froze, much like Wendy had a few days earlier. After his fight with Tch Manfred had become an absolute terror he obviously didn't respond well to the negative comments the students were giving him. It was like he'd declared war on everybody. Once Manfred was gone Gwynevere moved on, today was the first day of the 'House classes.' The first day they'd start learning about their powers. The day everyone was waiting for. "Yo, Gwynevere!" Jay flagged her down. "Sup man I haven't seen you in a few days." Gwynevere smiled nervously, he still remembered Corvus' bloody form rolling on the ground. "Yeah, I've been busy." "Rocking the purple I see, I hear that's the house to be in this year, now that Grimm is teaching it, but I say you're missing out, Combat is by far the best choice, I hear your girl friend is in it, Miss Rubber band." "Listen Jay I've got to slit I'll catch you later, cool?"
"Cool."
 Xxx Death, Grimm xxX
Gwynevere slid open the door and was taken back, almost half of the school was in there!  Alfredo jumped onto his chair and waved Gwynevere. "Over here!" The chair flew out from under him sending him crashing onto the table.  Alfredo hopped back onto his feet and let out a long hiss towards Manfred. "What a Jerk." He whispered as Gwynevere sat down. "Believe me I know. Can you believe how many people are here?"  Alfredo nodded. "Tell me about it, their must be a class with almost nobody in it."
Xxx Space and time, Toma xxX Ino looked around the Physics lab flabbergasted. "Proffersor Toma, there's only two other people here!" It was Her, Liam the pervert, and Michael, Mr Supernova. Toma had the look of a classic mad scientist, but he was an okay guy, he even had a family, a beautiful wife and a healthy baby boy. Though if you look at any of there pictures they're all wearing lab coats in all of them, so it calls into question the type of family it is, also if his son is a robot, because that kid never cries. "Thank you Ino I can count, one two three." "But you had twenty the last two years." "Yes but when I saw you'd be here one more year, I just wasn't sure I could handle that many people." He gave her a look. "I thought you graduated early." "I did, but you know I couldn't stand being a way from Suna." Toma let out a defeated sigh. "Yes, we are lucky to have students as loyal as you." "Oh!" She pounded her fist onto her open palm. "Speaking of loyal." She pulled out a large stack of papers from her backpack. "Over the summer I kept track of my favorite teacher, and I compiled a list of all the mistakes you made. Except on the comedy sketch you did on Science today when you stated that Black holes didn't return the energy they absorbed." She tried to contain a giggle. "I never knew you dabbled in comedy." "The critics said I was inspired." Toma whispered to himself. The thing that upset him most about the whole thing is that Ino was completely sincere about everything she was saying. To her she was being a good friend to him. She walked up front and held out the inch thick packet. Toma rolled his eyes and took the packet. "You're the only student I know that gives homework." Ino smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot, I have you fourth period, and I was wondering if you could transfer me to first, that way I can correct any mistakes you make so the rest of the day you've got it handled." Toma rubbed his temples it was only the first day and she was killing him. "Ino honestly I don't want to see you first thing in the morning." You couldn't keep her down it wasn't possible. "Then in that case can you give me your lesson plan for the next day that way I can proof read it?" Toma just slumped into his chair. "I'll see what I can do. Now please have a seat." He took in a deep breath. At least they were quite; well it was hard not to be with only three of them. He finally stood up. "Hello I'm Professor Toma, I'm head of the Space and time house. Now I know that every other teacher is telling their students this right now but I believe that out of all the students here you are the most powerful." He could see Ino mouthing the speech out of the corner of his eye. "Unlike Combat, and death, we don't need a keen body and mind we simply are powerful, no training required." "So what, you're just telling us to bugger off, we're not getting any training form you." Michael sounded upset. "Not at all. In this room we have, cold fusion, cloning, and the ability to stop time sitting in desks. The laws of physics can't even stop you. That's why out of all the Houses you require the most training, with great power comes great reasonability." Ino clapped excitedly, she just loved this part.
 Xxx Nature with, Corvus? xxX Corvus hopped up on the teachers desk. Everyone leaned in to see if he had a scar from where Jay slit his face open. "Mr. Banzai couldn't be here today so he put me in charge." His bird gave a squawk. "He put him in charge too." He combed back his purple Mohawk. "But yeah, I'm Corvus I'm probably going to be teaching this class about 25% of the time, because our teacher is a tree." Every hand in the class shot up. "I don't know how it works, save those questions for him. So yeah, this is nature we usually sit around in a drum circle and commune with the nature spirits that control out powers, it's cool or whatever. The one thing I've seen from this class is that we usually show the most improvement out of any others." He took a look over at the shyest kid he could find. "Like you over there, Zeke, you've got a bunch of killer bugs living in you body, by the end of the year they're probably going to be serving you tea and crumpets. So that's pretty exciting." He looked over at Bruce "Anything else?" Bruce shook his head. He was sickening even his neck had bulging muscles. "All the other houses really stress you out about using your powers, but you can't do that you've got to let the ability come to you, if you just relax and don't worry about it you'll have a much smoother ride. And when I say relaxed I mean less Relaxed than Corvus, if he was anymore relaxed he'd be dead."
Xxx Combat, with Loa xxX The back wall of the Combat class exploded sending concrete and spackle everywhere. Loa jumped through the hole and stood in an impressive Kung Fu stance. "Now imagine that was the face of every enemy you ever went up against!" There was a roar of approval. "That's what you get out of my class, Every other house things that your powers are second rate, well if they make the mistake of letting you get close to them, you can show them that you've got a first rate fist! Taijutsu may not be the flashiest style, bit it will do in a pinch when you’re out of chakra." He calmed down a bit. "But seriously guys I demand respect and control from all of you. We're not just about punching things. Combat is a discipline and a philosophy, a lot of the times your mind has to pick of the slack when you body just dosent cut it." Tch sighed, this all seemed cool and stuff, but she wanted to be with her friends in death. She wanted to be in the middle of whatever fun they were having.
Xxx Death, with Grimm xxX Usually with so many pretty Girls around teenage boys would pretend to be braver than they were, but not today. Gwynevere and  Alfredo had to be screaming the highest and the Loudest. "Students, Students please; It's only a third level Tzeetch Daemon!" That may have been so, but it was the size of a fully loaded Chevy. "It goes after whoever is the most afraid! Be like Danae! She's got it down!" Danae was too enthralled in whatever book she was reading to waste time cowering from a Daemon Gwynevere and  Alfredo were clawing at the front door, but Grimm had it locked, Magically! "Mommy!"  Alfredo shouted. "I've never even kissed a boy before!" Gwynevere cried. Mafred and anyone else who could fly had already escaped by crawling through the air ducts. "Bel! You're a creature of the night talk to him!"  Alfredo looked over at the creature; Grimm was keeping it on a short chain leash. "Well now that I think about it he's not so bad, I mean Bruce is about his size." Then the creature opened its mouth, all four sets of them to let out a blood curtailing screech. "Mommy!"  Alfredo started throwing his body against the door. Grimm smiled, they were doing much better than she'd expected, and so far no one had fainted! "Class if you don't settle down I'm going to have to unleash the little guy, you're getting him all worked up." Oh, strike that  Alfredo, the vampire kid just bit the dust.
xxx
The boys' dorm's hallway was hot, and Gwynevere knew hot, hot like Tch during her morning stretches. Gwynevere had to mop up her sweat with her t-shirt it was so hot in there. Finally someone down the hall opened up his door. He was a Skinny red haired kid. "What's going on out here?" Gwynevere pulled her sticky head off of her duffle bag pillow. "I don't know it's been like that all night. "Wait, look at room three." You could see the air distorting due to the heat coming out from the room. "Wanna take a look?" Gwynevere threw her soaking wet shirt onto the floor. "Let's go." The noises coming from Room three were pretty interesting. "Heeeeeer, argh, oooo huff huff huff yhaaaaaa." "Um hello?" Gwynevere's voice cracked. "Are you okay in there?" She put his hand on the door knob, it was red hot. "Don't come in!" The red head, Drake gave Gwynevere a worried look. "He's having sex!" Gwynevere just gave him an annoyed look. "I don't think that's what's heating up the building." Drake shrugged. "Either way I'm going to barge in there." Drake kicked the door in. "Pizza delivery." You could have pushed the two of them over with your pinky. You thought the hall way was bad, the room had to be at least twenty degree's warmer. It was as if all moisture in the world had died. "I told you not to come in!" A crisp British accent shouted. Both Gwynevere and Drake let out a small scream and hugged each other for support. The boy who they assumed was the cause of all this was sitting on his bed shirtless, like some Tibetan monk, only his skin was as red as a chili pepper. You could see the heat radiating off of him. "Herk, w-what are you doing here." He was out of breath, from whatever he was doing. "We-we're seeing what's going on with all of this hotness." Drake squeaked. "Yeah, you're turning the boys' dorm into a Sauna." Gwynevere was about ten seconds from losing her pants too. "Seriously what are you doing?" "I'm, hyeeeeeee, yaaaaa, huuuuuuuuurk." He panted heavily, while the temperature in the room shot up a few degrees. The carpet in the room was starting to smell a little, smoky. "I'm venting heat from my body, if, if I don't I my powers will melt me from the inside out." Gwynevere had to close her eyes; the water in them was evaporating. He was desperately trying to use her powers on himself. "This is so cool!" Drake shouted walking closer to the boy. "What's your name?" "I'm, I'm Michael!" "Nice to meet you Michael, so how hot can you go?" "Supernova." He wheezed. Drake did a little air guitar solo. "Man that's awesome! Are you going to do it?" Gwynevere couldn't stand it anymore. Her polka dot panties, and bra were the only clothing he had on now and even they were too hot. He was beginning to think about losing a few layers….of skin. "Michael you have to stop, you're hurting yourself!" Michael shook his head. "I lost control a few minutes ago; all I'm doing now is keeping it from going nuclear." "I don't understand! How could you lose control if you're just venting heat?" Michael didn't look happy at all. "I vented too much too quickly, my powers thought I was trying to become a star so it became self sustaining!" Gwynevere put on her game face. "Alright." He held both of his hands up at Michael. "Fire! Blast! Hotness! Heat! Drain way!" Nothing worked. "Okay second plan! I'll brb!" She ran over to her room and started pounding on the door. "Manfred, Manfred, Manfred, Manfred, Manfred!" The door flung open, and Gwynevere suddenly found herself pressed up against the ceiling. "What is it Perry!" Manfred shouted with steel in his voice. "It's Gwynevere!" "Perry I'm really in no mood for this, my last cold pack just melted, so now I'm forced to sweat like everyone else. Why are you only wearing under wear?" He smiled like the creep he was. “Well if you wanted to live in that sort of arrangement I would have certainly let you in a while ago! "The guy who's doing this, Michael, he's losing control of his powers I need your help." Manfred frowned. "Gwynevere I really don't want to join your, 'we can't control our power support group'." Gwynevere groaned, it was like talking to a brick wall, granted the bricks were made of gold, but still. "I need you to throw him into the pool so he'll cool down. You're the only one who can do it because he's too hot too touch." This is how you get Manfred to do what you want: First you massage his ego with a complement, and then you tell him how he'll benefit from him doing the work. "You're the only one powerful enough to stop him, and then after you defeat him you can go back to being cool." Manfred pondered it for a moment. He wiped the sweat from his brow and looked at it with disgust. "I've got a date tomorrow, so I'll need you to heat the pool so we can have a giant hot tub." "Fine!" "Alright, let's go!" Manfred leisurely walked over towards Michaels room. "Hey hot stuff you in here?" "Aaaargh!" Micheal roared. "That's a yes." At this point you could barely look at Michael without scorching your eyes. Despite this Drake was looking directly at him like he was the most beautiful thing in the world. "Let's go hot shot." Manfred flew all of them out of his room and to the pool. Manfred looked almost god-like floating through the air carrying what looked like a star from far away. Gwynevere and Drake both stepped away from the pool, there was no telling what was going to happen. Manfred cleared his throat. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust." With that he dunked Michael into the pool. It boiled and sizzled and steamed, but eventually a Normal white skinned Michael went swimming to the surface. Gwynevere ran over to help him out of the pool. "Here let me give you a hand." As soon as their hands made contact the entire pool was frozen solid, along with Michael from the elbows down. "Oh sweet baby Jesus Ice." Gwynevere face flopped into the frozen pool, completely forgetting Michael. Drake did the same. "Never thought I'd be cold again." "Hey, hey, hey!" Manfred shouted, flinging he two of them into the air. "Off of the skating rink." He smiled at Gwynevere and threw him a wad of money. "Good work." He Shoved past Drake and walked on home. Gwynevere stowed away his money and looked up at Drake, who had his underwear pulled up over his head. Drake frowned. "I hate Manfred." Drake couldn't help but notice that Gwynevere was staring at him. "What?" "Your eyebrows are gone." Drake laughed. "Michael must have singed them off!" They both froze. "Michael!"

"Don't do it! No! Just come down, we can talk." The student body was screaming for Corvus to come down from his perch. He was positioned on top of the spear of one of the school's bronze giants; he looked like he was ready to perform an Olympic dive off of the spear. Gwynevere opened the hatch to the schools roof and crawled out onto the roof. "Hey Corvus." She announced. "Woah, how'd you get up here little lady?" Corvus took a seat on the flat side of the spear. " Alfredo lives in the attic, so he let me up here." "Who?" " Alfredo." Corvus didn't show any sign of recognition. "The vampire kid." Still nothing. "Any who watcha' doin' up here, pal?" "Oh just hangin' how about you." Gwynevere slowly climbed over the shoulder of the giant. She looked down and just about fainted, he'd never known he was scared of heights until just then. "Oh just trying to talk you down." Corvus rolled his eyes. "Don't bother I'm going to jump, just ask my crown." Squak! "See, he knows I mean business." Gwynevere was slowly making her way up the sleeve of the giant; if there was ever a time for her not to have bad luck it was now. "So, what's the matter, what would make you do this?" Corvus shrugged. "I dunno, Ino doesn't love me, just found a hole in the pocket of my jacket, got this annoying bird following me around." The bird gave him an angry caw. "Okay, alright, let's start with the girl problem." Corvus nodded. "Alright, what's the deal with you and that Indian guy?" Gwynevere sat down on the fist of the statue exhausted. "Who Snowflake? Well first of all she Native America." "yeah her, what's the deal, your snuggling up to her letting her make you those stylish scarves for you, then your over in the gym doing calisthenics with that Spanish girl." "Well Tch, is actually from Brazil." "What?" "Brazil, It's a southern American country." "No what was that name?" "Tch." "Pardon?" "Tch." "Spell that." "T C H." "You mean like, A derogatory sound of distaste? Man that name doesn’t even have any vowels in it, aww that's lame." "No it's Tch because…..oh my god." Corvus nodded. "I believe we've had a break through." Gwynevere ran his hand through his hair. "But she said it was a normal name." "She probably doesn't like the pun. I can't blame her, what If my old man called me Guy-with-a-Crow-on-his-shoulder-that's-constatly-squaking-in-his-ear." Gwynevere shook his head trying to focus; talking to this guy was like flipping through T.V channels. "We're off topic." "You're right, so seriously what's the deal with you and those girls? Are you, like cheating on them, or are you waiting to go steady with one of them, because I'm not gonna lie, people are starting to talk, my crow…and me, mainly, he sees everything that goes on in the place." The crow gave an affirmatory nod, and looked like he whispered something into Corvus' ear. Corvus chuckled. "Polka dot panties, that's so embarrassing!" He giggled for a good moment. "Heh, sorry it's just haha, you were trying to save your friend but you did it in, ah hahaha oh that's hilarious. Any who, god so off topic all the time! You really need to focus more, come on girls, love triangle, warm fingers, give me the dirt." "Tch and I." "You mean touch." Corvus had another giggle fit. "Tch and I are just friends." Corvus nodded his head; he looked a bit like a psychiatrist. "Are you sure about that? I see the way, that my crow sees her looking at you. Because I can see through his, ah never mind." Gwynevere shook his head. "Tch is my best friend we're not dating." "Excuse me!"  Alfredo was suddenly on the statue with them. "She's your best friend after everything we've been through! After we fought that demon! I let you borrow my pen to take notes!" "Woah, who're you?" Corvus asked a little taken back by Al's sudden appearance. "He's  Alfredo." "Who?" " Alfredo." Still not a sign of recognition. "The vampire kid." "Why's he out in the sun?" Al shot him an angry glance. "Sun block! I'll get to you in a moment Mr. I'm-going-to-commit-suicide-and-ruin-the-only-together-time-Bel's-has-had-with-Gwynevere-all-week!" Corvus shrugged. "Sorry to interrupt my man." Bel turned back towards Gwynevere. "Did Tch make you matching friendship bracelets?" "You never gave me a friendship bracelet." "I was going to give you yours during supper, but now I'm not so sure." Gwynevere let out an annoyed grunt. "Bel I think you're being really selfish right now, Corvus is ready to kill himself and you're over here being all third grader on me, just chill out!"  Alfredo bit his bottom lip and you could see a single tear roll down his check. "Fine, run your stupid suicide hot line! See what I care." "Alright I'm out later." Corvus flung himself off the statue and plummeted towards the earth. "No." Gwynevere leapt to save him but couldn't reach him in time. She ended up just dangling from the statue. "You okay Gwynevere?" "Corvus?" Well not quite. A giant crow like creature was hovering just inches from Gwynevere's face. It had a nice black plum, three sets of dark green eyes along his skull, and a sinister looking beak. "Yeah I've been trying to pull this off all summer, but I could never fully transform, so I figured almost dying might give me a little jumpstart. Well see ya! I'm going to go fly around the school, because I can!" Gwynevere's stomach lurched when she realized she was dangling from the highest point in the school. "Al Help! I'm going to fall!" Al walked over towards Gwynevere he had his arms crossed and refused to look at her. "Why don't you get your best friend Tch to help you?"

Tintagel unbelievably looked even older up close, you could easily fit a playing card between the wrinkles in his face. Though even with this methuselah like complexion he still kept this kind of grace and charm that made him charismatic. In all his years Leading  Suna Academy he'd had many gifted students and many bad eggs. He always gave himself one or two bad eggs a year. Any more than that and they group up, and once they group up it's difficult to break them of their behavior. Usually the student body beats a bad egg into shape pretty quickly you can't live with a group of people so closely and not have any of them like you, so usually bullying and the like was only a problem for a few weeks. Manfred however it seemed had the willpower of a house cat. The more the student body shunned him the more he would torture them, Tintagel was having a difficult time finding someone who hadn't gotten into a scrap with him. Tintagel looked through his tiny glasses at the young man in front of him. It was a shame, he was handsome, rich, powerful, everything he needed to live a fulfilling life, but he chose to act out instead. "Manfred when I invited you to this school, I did so because I saw great potential in you." Manfred rolled his eyes. He'd seen principals like this before, the Appeasers, they let you do what you want as long and you don't do anything too crazy, they exalt you before they tell you what's wrong with you, it's easy to make them cry because they genuinely care about you, while not as fun to play with as Dictators, it was fun seeing how far you could push them. He propped his shoes up on Tintagel' desk. "You invited me here because my parents paid you a small fortune to keep their freak of a son out of the public eye." Tintagel shrugged, it wasn't entirely untrue. "You know when I was born I immediately showed my powers, as soon as they cut the cord I started floating into the air." He frowned. "My father refused to let my mother name me after him; he didn't want a freak inheriting his name." None of this fazed Tintagel he'd read the file, and heard all about his little brother Stanford Jr. who single handedly took his prep school down two ratings.
"You hardly get sympathy from me, the bugs that Zeke possess eat most of his family alive, the poor rich boy act doesn't work here. I didn't take you under my roof because of the money, I won't lie when I say it was a nice bonus though."
 "Then why pray tell am I here?"
"Because I see a great good in you. I've never seen some one so adept at telekinesis, and you squander it all."
"Listen I've heard this speech a hundred times from everyone ever. Can we just cut to the quick?"
 "The quick is, that no one likes you, because you're a generally unpleasant person, and you blame the world for not accepting you for how you are. "
 "And?" He scoffed.
"I don't understand it." His wrinkled for head scrunched up as Tintagel furrowed his brow. "With your money and power you could do so much good for so many people, and I know that you have the will to do it, like when you saved Michael."
"I saved him for my own reasons." Manfred stood himself up. He looked Tintagel in the eye. He wasn't going to fool himself into thinking that anything he said could wound him in anyway, no those wrinkles where made by far greater perils than a spoiled rich kid. "The truth is, that I'm not acting out to get attention, I could care less that my little brother is the family favorite, the truth is I'm not bad because I'm lonely, I'm just a bad person." He made his way to the door.
"That's not true." Tintagel sounded so sure of himself. "I saw how upset you were when you hurt Tch."
Manfred suddenly exploded. "That bitch!" He screamed. "Her fucking superpower is stretching but she can only stretch, like four feet? And what with jay! He splits a kid's face open and it's all forgiven the next day, but god forbid I do something on accident! Now every kid here hates me for one mistake?" He let out a miserable scream the kind that echoes through you ears and makes you wonder how you could have possibly made that noise. It's so full of torment and sadness that it couldn't possibly have come from you, you couldn't possibly be that far down. The side wall of Tintagel' office explode. "I hate all of you!" And Tintagel as always kept his calm, that wasn't the first wall he'd lost, and it wouldn't be the last. He let out a soft sigh when he felt the evening air caress his cheek. This was the breakthrough he'd been waiting for. "I hate all you." Manfred wept and burst in to tears, the horrible body shuddering snotty nose, babbling kind. He dropped to his knees and cried, and cried. For an old geezer Tintagel was surprisingly quick to wrap Manfred up in a hug. "I hate you." He sobbed. "I hate you."
Xxx The next morning xxX
Tintagel had agreed to keep the little tear fest under wraps, which was cool of him, so for all the Kids knew, was that Manfred was the bad mamer-jammer who just gave Tintagel a new skylight. It was Saturday which meant no classes so he indulged in one of  Suna's greatest past times, lounging about. The week day usually drained too much energy to even think of doing anything crazy on the weekend. So Manfred was laid down on a couch in the Library. It was just him and Danae, and Redra, but she was held up somewhere in the back room. He eyed up Danae, her scrawny little body was hidden beneath her bulky uniform, it was at least two sizes too big for her, her hair was a mess as always, and she still had those stupid welding goggles on. He liked Danae, tough she wasn't easy on the eyes, she pretty much refused to talk to anyone, and it wasn't in a shy type of way, it was in a 'You have nothing to say that would possibly interest me' Sort of way, which he liked. She had her own sort of self-righteous aura that he just had to respect. And as usual she had her nose buried in one of her books. "Yo Danae whatcha' reading?" It was more of an announcement that he was stealing her book than anything else. "No!" She shouted. Aww her voice was so soft and sweet. "Don't worry I won't hurt the book." He grabbed the book out of the air and instantly cringed. It was bound in some sort of pale leather; the pages were frayed and yellow and stuck out from the binding. It was begging to be opened. He turned to about halfway past the middle and had a look. A snarling snaggletooth maw met his eyes. It chomped and roared and threatened to eat anything that came close to it's mouth. Manfred was in a daze terrified that this boring little book had suddenly became frighteningly animated. "Idiot!" Danae shouted slamming the book shut on Manfred fingers. She wretched it from his hands. "Stay away from my Beelzebooks!" She caressed the binding tenderly. "You might hurt them." Before Manfred could abject the screech of Redra the schools librarian shook the school to its foundation, scaring the two students out like rats on a sinking ship. They didn't want to face the penalty for making noise in the library: one hour with no vocal cords.
Xxx Grimm's House xxX
 Manfred was a man…fred on a mission. Danae had scurried off too quickly to ask her where she'd gotten a book as dangerous as that from. So he had to go straight to the number one master of weird at Suna : Grimm. Grimm's house was very reminiscent of a witches cabin in the woods. It was a cozy little cabin at the edge of the schools park, with a black cauldron bubbling just in front of her house. "Mrs. Grimm." Manfred squeaked tapping his knuckles against the oak door." It flew open and beckoned him inside, and when he passed the threshold it slammed shut again. As soon as he entered the building his mind was bent; the building was infinitely larger on the inside than it was on the outside it was just like looking at two mirrors facing each other it was just room after room after room after room after room, and some how even with all the space in the universe Grimm still managed to cover every square inch with papers, or knickknacks. "Manfred what are you doing here?" Manfred leapt out of his skin and crashed through a stack of papers. A cruel smile crept across Greems face, she did so love to see how her students dealt with fear, no matter how much she saw it, it always stayed fresh. Manfred managed to steady his heartbeat, and get to his feet. Grimm graciously cleared a spot for him to sit. "I'm here to talk about Danae." "Ah, my pride and joy, great student, a little too social for my liking, but I suppose nobody's perfect."
'A little too social? Well that's horrifying.' Manfred shook the though from his head. "I'm actually here to talk about those books she's always reading."
"The Tri-lights and the Cherry Potters? Roughly based on my life I'll have you know."
 "What? No, the books with the," He leaned in ready to share confidential information. "You know, the weird ones."
"Oh!" Grimm clapped her hands together. "The Beelzebooks! Yes I give those to her."
 "You'd give her something so dangerous?"
 "I only give her what she can handle, or what would help her." That struck his attention.
 "Do you have other items that could help people?" Grimm Suddenly had a cup of tea in her hands, that he could of sworn wasn't there before. She took a long sip from it, savoring the taste. "I do."
"Then why don't you give them to the students? That Peter guy can't control his powers, if you could give him something that would help him control it, he'd be a mean lean freezing machine!" Grimm put her glass down. "Absolutely not, if I gave peter something to control his powers, then that control would come from that item and not himself."
 "So?"
"Control of your powers should come solely from your own willpower, power has to be earned, not given."
Perfect. "How about me then?" She gave him a confused look. "I have full control over my powers, if you could give me something that would make me more powerful than I am now, you couldn't imagine.
"You're right I couldn't, I couldn't imagine the students would appreciate me doing that, and I can't imagine History would forgive me either." Again with this? Was this his destiny, to have each and every one of his actions questioned for all eternity? "You can't honestly think that I'm going to grow up to be some sort of villain do you? I am nothing if not Chaotic good. The worst part about it is that you won't even give me a chance, you act like you know me, because of the way I act, well you don't!" The house started to shake. "I can take anything you throw at me"
A smile played across her lips a gentle on, not the one she has on when she summons a demon in the middle of class. "I know you can." She whispered gently. "But I can't allow it, you torment your fellow class mates as it if, If I gave you something to increase your power, I'd be responsible for you, and I have my hands full with Danae and  Alfredo."
"Whatever." Manfred walked out, he was beyond the point of arguing.
Xxx Manfred gave a pleased smile, his private table underneath the hickory tree was unoccupied, for a week or so he had to drive off the vagrants from the choice spot, but now all the students knew to stay away. He was still steamed from his encounter with Grimm, how was he supposed to change his ways if no one gave him the opportunity? Little did little Manfred know that destiny works in strange ways, and that today would be his chance for redemption. Today the horns of destiny blew and their tune was as following: "Get away from me you perv!" Admitidly not destiny's best tune, but hey you take what you can get. It was that Liam kid harassing a group of girls again. If you had to think of one kid less popular than Manfred it was Liam by a long shot. Liam usually liked to fly under the radar, tough that was hard to do when he was some sort of demented sex fiend, no one really knows what made him harass this group of girls on this particular day, the only explanation anybody had was: destiny. It was too bad Liam like to stay hidden with his perversions, because Manfred liked to make a spectacle. Even to a brat like him, he knew that women were sacred and that you didn't harm them. Sure he'd tease a girl every once in a while, and Tch was an accident, but other than that girls were off limits. Then this tool shows up, treats women like garbage, collects their underwear, harasses them in public like this; unforgiveable. "C'mon just a squeeze." "Attention everybody!" Manfred shouted. Everyone gathered around, sure Manfred's floggings weren't looked upon with much respect but, dam if they weren't entertaining. They all huddled around to see who his victim was today. "This Mongrel Liam, has been sexually harassing this vision, your name miss."
"Chiara."
"Sexy name isn't it?" Manfred glared at Liam. "
You only dig your grave."
 "Are we gonna fight or what? I've got places to be."
 Manfred cracked his knuckles like a tough guy. "It's going to be a pleasure, peeling you off the wall."
"Fight!" Someone bellowed; before the rest of the crowd could even pick up the chant it was all over. Liam was gone, and a defeated Manfred lay on the ground. His heart boxers stretched over his head and a pair of ladies underwear kept his hands securely tied behind his back. The crowd was silent, the only noise was of Chiara crying as she ran off, no one knew why, but the popular opinion was that it was her panties that were wrapped around Manfred's hands. All eyes were on Manfred, his body was trembling, and everyone knew he was crying into the dirt. No one laughed and pointed, no one felt the pure glee that they thought they'd receive when Manfred was finally put in his place; they just hung their heads as they slumped away.
xxx
"Homecoming?" Tch asked suspiciously, Gwynevere had a funny little look on her face. Gwynevere nodded her head excitedly and flopped backwards onto a couch. "Yeah, he just asked me right out of the blue!" Tch bit her lip, not what she liked to hear. Sure Gwynevere was a bit of a twerp, but she was kind of fond of the girl. She was actually hoping she'd ask her to homecoming. Just as friends! Of course, I mean there was nothing there between them, it'd just be kind of cool to go. It was probably for the best, she didn't have a dress any way. Yeah. "That's great, I'm happy for you." She lied. "Thanks." Gwynevere ran her hand through her black hair. Tch laid down in a chair and sighed. She'd been sleeping in the lounge before Gwynevere came in. she smiled over at her, and she just gave hher a weary look, she was till tired from her nap, he thought. She was glad he had Tch, someone he could really talk to.  Alfredo was just, an imbecile and not much good for anything. Tch really understood him, and she didn't try to make him her slave every chance she got. "Bel was thinking of asking you. So the four of us could go in a group, as friends."
Friends? "I don't even know Snowflake." Tch whispered, more defeated than she wanted. Who was this guy to offer Bel as her consolation prize. Why'd she even care? It's not like she even wanted to go to the dance anyway. She didn't even have a dress. Yeah, she didn't even want to go. "I'll probably just chill out in my room, I dunno, dances aren't my thing."
"Yeah I didn't think so."
"What's that suppose to mean?" That was a bit angrier than she wanted it to be.
 "You're just not, that girly!" Gwynevere announced simply. "I didn't think you'd be into dances and dresses and stuff. I bet you don't even have a dress!"
She was so stupid! Didn't even know what she was saying to her. "I have a dress!" She was like a puppy, she'd tare up your slippers for the fun of it and have no idea it was wrong. She'd just lay on the couch with that stupid smile, and innocent eyes. Big blue puppy dog eyes. "I have a dress." So quiet even she could hardly hear it."
 Gwynevere just kept her oblivious smile. "Now that I'd like to see. Tch in a dress."
Tch jumped from her seat. She was all Turgid and sharp edges, no bend or stretch in her body, hard as a rock. "Well maybe you will." She stormed off. She didn't stretch her legs over the chair or any of her usual tricks she just walked out, one foot in front of the other. And for the life of her. Gwynevere couldn't figure out what had just happened.
Xxx Main Gym later that day xxX
Logan Slid across the gym floor. With a reat umpf he landed on the floor and dust erupted making the enteir esecene look more kinetic and generally epic. He’d just gotten his but handed to him by Suna’s number one stretchy taijutsu master. He brushed his dark brown hair away from his face and sighed. "Ah, shoot." He rubbed his broad chin, and looked up at Tch with his big brown eyes.
"What's got you so bent out of shape, Tch?" He gave, that beautiful Logan smile. "No pun intended." Tch helped up off the floor. "Nothin' just working out some stress, ready for round two?"
She already had her hands up and was bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"No can do, I'm afraid if I do you'll mess my face up. That's my money maker you know." Again, that Logan smile. "With home coming coming up, I gotta look good."
"You have a date?"
 "Not yet, but something always comes through. I'm kind of irresponsible that way. Anyway if I don't find anyone, or someone doesn't find me, I can always bring my mom." That was kind of sweet. "You're alright Logan." She punched him in the shoulder. "I'm sure the right person will find you." Tch sighed and nodded towards the door.
"I think I'm done for the day, thanks for the sparing match."
Logan gave her a wink, and picked his towel up from a near by bench. "You can beat me up any day of the week." He threw the towel over his shoulder. "See you tomorrow, same time same place." Tch stood there by herself for a few minutes, basking in the after glow of Logan's company. That kid had a certain energy the followed him around, it was like basking in sunshine when you were around him. Of course he did get his powers from a radioactive insect, so that may not be too far from the truth. She still had some tension in her though, so she decided to stretch. Stretching always made her feel better, even was she was a little kid before she even knew about her powers. Before she was a freak. She just sit in a corner and stretch and stretch. Until one day, her body just kept going, she'd stretched all of the stiffness right out of her body. Or at least that's what her papa had said. Tch bent and stretched and let her mind sink into oblivion. Until she noticed that she was being watched. It was Snowflake. he was wearing his stupid fringe dress, he was just too good to wear the same uniform as everyone else.
"Hello." His voice was so clean, and mature he hardly sounded like a highschool student. "Having a good stretch?"
'Obviously' "Yup, care to join me?" Tch squeezed one of her dreads between her fingers. Not as shiny of beautiful as Snowflakes hair. Gwynevere probably liked to run her fingers through it. Not that she cared. "No thanks, I'm afraid stretching with you would only make me feel inferior." Like he ever felt inferior to anyone in her entire life. he was a flower, a dark skinned beauty. Maybe he was self conscious of his sharp nose and large forehead. Maybe that was why he painted over them with face paint. Even then she turned her weakness into a strength. the wavy symbols gave him a mysterious look. "I just came here for my swim suit."
"You're going swimming?" Tch was surprised he didn't swim in the nude. "Yeah, with Gwynevere." A simple statement, a powerful statement. "You're going swimming with Gwynevere?" She could hardly contain her giggle. "You're going to end up as an actual snowflake, Gwynevere can't control her power you know." Snowflake furrowed his brow. The paint on her forehead looked like a rolling ocean.
"Really? She always seems to be in control when she's around me." It felt like Snowflake shoved a dagger into Tch's chest. "Don't worry I'll keep an eye on him." Yeah. She probably wouldn't take her dirty eyes off of him the entire time.
Xxx Grils Dorm xxX Tch didn't care! She didn't! Who cares if that little dork was going out with . "You're just not, that girly!" Gwynevere's voice bounced back and forth in her head. She looked at herself in the mirror, and she couldn't really argue with it. Her dreads, her sweats, her lack of make up. Then there was Snowflake. Perfectly perfumed, pampered, prepped and prepared. Tch could probaly match her beauty if she tried. Really tried. Tried for Gwynevere. Maybe Gwynevere would like her if she was more like Snow. It wasn't fare! Wasn't the whole point of falling in love with a dork, so that you wouldn't have to deal with other women? She didn't mean that! She didn't love Gwynevere! She just. Just didn't like this Snow guy, what was her angle anyway? Where does she get off picking Gwynevere up. Why doesn't he ignore her! Tch dug through her drawer until she found her razor. "I wanna be a flower, not a dirty weed. I wanna smell like roses, not a baseball team. And I swear maybe one day, you're gonna want to make out with me!"
Xxx Boy's dorm xxX Tch rubbed her legs together. Smooth as marble, the boys would have a hard time keeping their hands off of her. She was a knock out first round draft pick. She'd give Snowflake a run for his money. She was nice and perfumed, had tastefully done make up on, the whole shebang! She was even wearing a dress. (Her roommates) There wasn't really much she could do with her dreadlocks, but she dyed the tips pink. That was kind of feminine right?This was it, right here right now in the boys dorm, she was gonna do it. She flung Logan's door open. Naturally Logan had the window open, so when the door opened a gust of air blew her skirt into her face, giving Logan and his room mate a good look at the engine. And that's why she didn't wear skirts! "Logan." Her voice was much more crash and frustrated than she'd wanted. A quick clear of the throat, and she was ready to try again. "Logan." Much better. "Will you go to homecoming with me?" Logan gave his stupid smile and nodded." A girl like you gets all gussied up for me? Now how on earth could I say no?" He gave her a wink. "I sure hope you didn't do all this for me. I like ya with sweats on!"
 "Oh don't worry I didn't"

As far as skippers of stone go, Manfred was one of the best. He could skip a stone across Suna Woods' pond ten times before making it reverse course and skip another ten time then jump right back into his hand. Now that's skill. He only wished he could have such control over every aspect of his life. Ever since his fight with Liam Manfred had been in a funk he just wasn't the lovable douche bag that we've all come to know and love. He moped around the school, hardly came out of his room, it was pathetic. How could one man with so much life and gusto fall so easily to one little pervert. Okay so truth be told Liam wasn't the soul source of his down fall. It'd been coming since day one. He could tell by the way people looked at him that he wasn't well liked, and if it wasn't by the way that they looked at him it was the way they acted around him, and if it wasn't the way they acted around him then it was them telling it to his face. It hadn't really bothered Manfred at all, he didn't need friends, friends were just people who hung around you to get at your money. His father was a self-made man, and he didn't have any friends. It was a beautiful day out, nice and calming Just what he was looking for. More important than anything there was no one around. Which was good for all those concerned. With his emotions the way they were right now, he didn't know whether he'd rip someone apart if they messed with him, or if he'd let them rip him apart. Okay so Manfred wasn't completely alone, there was one other person in the garden with him, though he didn't know that. As his rock skipped and skipped and skipped and skipped little green vines slowly started working their way up his body, so gently, and lovingly it was almost like they were caressing him. He didn't even know what was going on until they suddenly gripped him and spun him around. There she was, hair redder than a tomato and skin paler than the moon, killer, Chiara. Manfred griped the stone in his hand. Last time he'd clocked it he could propel an object out of his hand at a little less than the speed of sound, if she didn't explain herself soon her hair was about to be redder than blood. "Hiya." She squeaked. Okay from the softness in her voice she wasn't here to kill him. "Sorry about the plants. Sometimes they just get excited for me, and I just can't control them when they're like this."
 "Oh no, it's cool." Manfred was too confused to even come up with a half decent response. The vines loosened their grips. "I never thank you for the other day." There were a few moments where the only sounds in the the garden were a few bugs buzzing and one happy duck quacking in the pond. It was a nice peaceful place far away from the activity center on the other side of the school. Far away from students. "For what?"
"For saving me from him...: She trailed off. Even the vines tensed up.
"I didn't save you, I just made thing worse for the both of us."
"But you tried which is more than anybody else did." She was so sure of what she was saying. "You lost your reputation over me, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Tears welled up in her eyes, it was such a painful memory. Liam's sleazy pimple ridden face leering at her. Then Manfred came in all guts and gusto and saved her, while everybody else just let it happen. Even then with Manfred there, who most everyone considered to be one of the strongest students, they still lost. Manfred lost his pride, and well Chiara lost a pair of panties. Liam ruined her life, even if he didn't defile her, having him that close to her. She shuddered. It was hard of Chiara not to throw herself a pity party. She was the one who was molested, but seeing Manfred all sad and glum. Well it was like seeing a tiger in the circus, broken and sad. "I was wondering if I could repay you." She finally sad.
"I don't want anything from you." The normal Manfred would have jumped all over the idea of having a girl pay him back a favor. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to homecoming with me." You'd never seen a more shocked face.
 "You want to go with me? You do know who I am don't you?" Chiara nodded, and smiled, they were both coming out of their funk.
 "I do, but I also know who you really are."
 "I'm incredibly arrogant, I probably won't listen to a think you say all night."
"People say I'm quiet."
"I'm rich, my suit will make your dress look frightfully bland."
"I guess you'll just have to buy me a dress." Oh this girl wanted him to pamper her? Oh now she was talking.
"People hate me, you're going to get a bad rep."
"My mother's a serial killer, for a terrorist organization, I don't really need your help in that department." Oh she was good. "I'm kind of socially awkward, seventeen years of being home schooled.""
Chiara smiled, and sashayed up to him, her nose just an inch from his lips now. "I thought you said you were arrogant."
"You're going to have a great night If you come with me." How was that for arrogant? "That's more like it." She smelled like candied peaches. "Now show me how to skip a rock”

(TWC:9014)
+45stats
3000 Great Dragon Fire
3000 Demon Lantern
3000 Flame Whirlwind
14 towards Fire Halberd.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:40 pm
Approved <3
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 pm
Saho ran his fingers along is broad chin. He watched as the other couples filed into the ballroom. She said seven... He was still waiting for his date, she was ten minutes late. In Suna a lot could happen in ten minutes, and Saho was starting to worry. Home coming at  Suna was a big event, probably bigger than any other school. They didn't bother with mums or parade floats, but it all kind of marked the end of the new kids phase. Who you were dating now, you'd probably be dating at Prom, who you hung out with, you'd probably be hanging out with until graduation. It was all like some strange spell, but everything was the same from homecoming onward. Usually. Then without warning, he felt a force grip his hand, and pull him inside the ballroom. Whoever the culprit was Saho couldn't see them. Which meant it was his date. "Jessica, you promised you'd wear something!" "You're such a prude!" A light voice whispered. A wadded up light blue dress floated in the air, un raveled, and quickly took the shape of a teenage girl. Now I know what you're thinking. "How do you date an invisible girl?" Well first of all, Saho never told hershe was beautiful. "The dress looks good." "Thanks." Jessica adjusted the straps. "A little too much fabric for my taste." It was already pushing the schools dress code, a slight gust of wind and you could see everything. Not that there was anything to see. Literally. You had to like their sense of fashion, because it was the only thing you'd be seeing of them. It was kind of frustrating. A dress like that would normally be sexy to the forth degree, (Sexy^4) but all Saho could do was admire the way it outlined her body. Worse still was the Idea that if he wanted to get a 'better look' he'd have to put more clothing on her. The music started pounding from the speakers. Jessica grabbed Saho's hand and ran onto the dance floor. "Let's dance." You have to be okay with being touched a lot. There were no facial expressions you could read. When she wants you to follower her, she has to hold your hand. You could never see her smile, or blush. It was almost like being blind. When she wanted to look you in the eyes, she grab your head and gently turn you towards her. They jumped and slid around the dance floor. Moving to the music, dancing to the beat, grinding to their hearts content. It was all very magical really. "I'm thirsty." Jessica whispered into Saho's ear, her body pressed against his. He could only imagine what he looked like slow dancing with his invisible girlfriend. He just nodded and allowed himself to be pulled by her invisible arm. The snack table went around the perimeter of the ballroom, hundreds of feet worth of snacks and punch bowls, and Jessica had to choose that one. "Hey there Saho, enjoying the dance?" It was Eloxia. You know, the scary chick from nature class. Her eyes stared at Saho like he was some delicious treat. "You here with the invisible whore?" She knew good and well Jessica was right there. Cups don't just fill them selves with punch! (Well in Suna wood they do, but only during the holiday season.) Saho Felt Jessica's Grip on his hand tighten. "Just because a man is willing to come within two feet of her doesn't make her a whore. Now get the sand out of your scaly vagina and get out of here." Eloxia's thick nails dug into the wood of the snack table. "You can't talk to me like that!" She screamed. She was usually so cool and collected, she never let anyone under her skin. No one had a clue what set her off that night, but everyone guessed that she really did have a scaly vagina. A rumor which would haunt her for years to come. Eloxia was one of the most acidic people Saho, or anyone at the mansion had ever had the displeasure of meeting. At least Manfred was witty, and even a little cool when he tormented people. Eloxia was down right sadistic. She poisoned everything around her. "You mean you can't take being spoken to like this!" A crowd was starting to gather around. "You're a vile monster and have no place around here." There was a mummer of agreement. "I love Jessica, and I don't want to ever here you talking about her like that again." Eloxia's eyes were practically glowing red. "Weaklings like you should talk like that to their betters." Her arms and legs where tensing up, like a snake coiling. Saho wasn't actually that weak. Super powers not included he'd probably come in second place in a weightlifting competition. (After Bruce) But superpowers included it was no secret that he was the low rung on the ladder at  Suna. "Since when was dirt underneath my boot my better?" Swift as a striking viper Eloxia snatched up a punch bowl and slammed it down over Saho's head. Glass shards rained down. Everyone gasped and stepped back, it's possible that a murder just took place. Saho stumbled a few feet before Jessica Managed to catch him. "Crap." He muttered rubbing his head. In all honesty he wasn't even worried about the bump that was already forming, like I said he was tough. What he was worried about thought, was the fact that his dress shirt was becoming rather tight in the Chest area. He was becoming a woman. Yeah a woman, the hottest Item of gossip at Suna Wood, was that the school's most beautiful student, was actually a guy. Anytime Saho got wet he'd turn into Marilyn Monroe's better looking brunette cousin. Needless to say he didn't swim much. Eloxia just smiled her evil little smile, as Saho's Gender did a 180. Saho stood back on her feet, a little shaky, a little bruised, but not in too bad of a shape. "You can change me a thousand times Eloxia, you'll never find a version of me that people like less than you." "You miserable wretch!" There wasn't an ounce of self control in Eloxia. She couldn't even control her powers anymore. Her true from shined through, as green scales began to cover her body. A devilish green tail trailed out from under her skirt, and her nails grew long and sharp. "You don't dare to talk to me like that!" With one swift swipe of her claws, Eloxia removed every shred of Fabric from Saho's body. Liam, who was just a few feet away, was in heaven. Saho was a cool customer though, she just stood there for a moment and breathed. She didn't even try to cover herself. "You're an awfully small person for all your talk Eloxia. I hope this petty act has given you some form of pleasure. I know it has for Liam." And with that she turned and walked out, and for once the Female Saho's perfect heart shaped ass, failed to attract any attention. For the majority of the party was forming a lynch mob against Eloxia. Luckily Saho was strong enough to hold back her tears until she was out of the ballroom. All the way back to her room she babbled and moaned. She flopped on her bed, buried her face in a pillow, and threw a blanket over her exposed body. Then crawled up into a ball and waited to die. "You know, I've always had the fear that one day I will vanish from the earth." It was Jessica's voice. "I know it sounds crazy, but everyday I do a checklist of all my body parts to make sure they are still there. It's a silly fear, but when you wake up one day and suddenly your mirror doesn't know you exist, it doesn't seem so silly." "I don't want pity Jessica, I'll be fine."  "It's not pity, I was planning on telling you tonight anyway. You're the only person I've ever told, I don't even like admitting it to myself. It's just too silly" She said that last part a lot less firmly than she was hoping for. She wanted the idea to be silly and ridiculous, but how else would you explain a teenage girl turning invisible. "So you just think that one day you'll just not exist." Great he thought she was crazy. "I'm half way there already. Now you've got to admit, playing hopscotch with you gender isn't as bad as almost not existing." "No, but it's still pretty miserable." Now that wasn't the Saho she knew, the Saho she loved. He would never let his powers get him down. Jessica jumped onto Saho's back. "Oh don't go all sad on me now! You get to shower with the girls. Now tell me you don't have the best power ever." "I mean that is how we met afterall." Saho laughed. "You didn't even know I was in there with you, until I pinched your butt. You've got the cutest butt as a girl you know that?" "You told me I have the cutest butt as a guy too." Saho laughed and rolled over. Jessica was now straddling her hips, and the two just smiled at each other. Well, Jessica smiled at Saho, and Saho just smiled dreamily into the distance. "I think you're cute all the time." "And you've got the cutest personality." Saho laughed, it was almost cliche' between the two of them now. "That's what they tell ugly girls." "Well I'm sorry Jessica, but a personality is all ya got! However from touch alone, I think you're pretty smoking." Then Saho felt a pair of lips on hers. The softest lips you'd ever felt. Almost like silk. Then ten invisible fingers ran through her hair. She'd never get used to that, having long hair, and she'd never get used to how good it felt when Jessica ran her fingers through it. Jessica broke the kiss. "Darling your hair is so sticky." "Yeah, but It tastes like fruit punch." "Eww." Saho giggled. Giggled! He had become a woman. "I could take a shower, but that would reset the timer on my transformation." "Fine by me, I mean. I am a little sweaty from all that dancing. Besides..." Saho sprang up, and for the first time ever, he kissed her. Two lips had never been more perfectly pressed together. Not bad for a shot in the dark.
Xxxxx
Gwynever was juking jiving, and weaving around just rying to stay out of the way o fJay’s fists. For a guy made of stone he was surprisingly agile. She had to keep on her toes to keep out of his reach. Prom was just around the corner, and she had to protect her beautiful face from coming to any harm! As he assaulted her without mercy she was launching tireless blasts of fire at him, but everything was just bouncing off him, in a manner of speaking. That Rock skin of his was the ultimate defense, she couldn’t get though. “You’re a tough cookie!” She blustered flicking her head and letting a small spray of sweat fall onto his rocky exterior.
“No cracking me!” He smirked sweeping low and aiming to take out Gwynevere’s legs with a mighty swipe of his leg.
But the good lady gwynevere was much too agile to be taken by surprise by something as philistine as that! She lept in he air, and her open palm caught on some serious fire. She brought her hand down upon Jay’s fast and grabbed on tight. If she couldn’t’ bust that armor off of him, then he was going to melt it off ya’ll.
But Jay managed to timeline her hand grab ahold of that wrist before she could melt his face off. Which was a good thing for him if you consider it. Having a face was good. Good things were good. He clamped onto her flaming wrist and with a mighty torque of his body flung her to the other side of the room. Phew! She shot like a missled being launched out of a silo. Which is vast just in case you didn’t know. She flew across the room so fast her mouth was pulling back in true anime fashion by the air pressure being put against her. She smacked into an opposing wall and fell on her butt with a thump.
“Alrighty I think that, that’s about all of you I can take for the day. We’ll call this one in your favor, but don’t get any cute ideas, I could still trash you if I really wanted to. Punk.”
Jay just smiled Cooly, and ran his fingers over his smooth chin. “Oh I have no Doubt Gwyn.” He chuckled. He walked over to her, and offered a helping hand. Jay was a pretty cool guy, when he was cracking people’s faces open. Litterally.
Gwyn smiled, and put and hand behind her back to help her up, then held her hand out. “Thank you very much, I really SNEAK ATTACK!” She pushed Herself up balled up her fist, ignited her body with flames and struck Jaye right in his chest. She heard a crunch and felt the wonderful sound of stone cracking under his skin, but when he didn’t move her heart fell. Alright so beating him was going to be harder than she anticipated. He let outa guilty laugh. “No hard feelings?” She offered meekly.
“No of course not, I only JUDO FLIP!” He grabbed a holt of her arm and tossed her over his shoulder, and back across the room into another wall.
She was leaned upside down on the wall with a spinning head. She let a sigh escape her lips. “Alright we’re even.”
Xxx
The shining sun of Suna was a glorious and powerful celestial being which inhabited and shone upon tis earth with a good bright aura that let the world feel a good glow of life, and energy. But on this day. This Saturday on the Suna Calamander it was only the second most glorious and luminescent of beings to step upon the golden sands of the vast never ending desert. But what? You are asking yourself in a confused tone. What on this planet could possibly outshine the sun. What ould be so incredibly incandescent. Well here is a small secret that you will be let in on this most beautiful of days. It was our Lady of light. Gwynevere. The boundlessly beautiful, and gloriously well made up. She  was a calm calculating, and in control figure that soared across the silky golden stands leaving only the lightest of foot steps. She’d been A pizza maker, a Student, a ninja, and today she was a diplomat. She held herself to the standards of a diplomat and held herself high and with a straight posture. As she ever had. Because as a diplomat she knew that people were always looking at her and she needed to look good. What people thought of you was very important in this life. It was all about getting respect and love from others because you could get farther with the help of others than you couldjust by yourself. Yes yes indeed. That was her state of mind going into this situation, so just keep that in mind.

She and a group of six other people were heading into the desert towards a city on the border that was starting to casue trouble for the people eof suna. Trouble like killing all o fthe ninja stationed there and delaring themselves their own city state. Trouble like that. Which was a lot of trouble if you really think about that. She Six guards, and two diplomats from the civilian sector of the nation were being sent to the city to try to negotiate a peace and to get the city to come back into the fold, which seemed fair enough because these butt holes were going to get out of this scott free when they’d killed dozens of Suna nin. Which was no good no good at all. If they didn’t agree to the terms of the negotiation, then thing could go south very fast, but things couldn’t come to that. These were a reasonable batch of people, and things were going to go alrgiht. No one was going to get hurt. Everyone was going to have a great time, no one would die. By the end of the day the city would be back in the hands of Suna, and no one would ever remember this day for anthign bad or significant happening at all. There would be no CD other than the fact that this city was going to have a change of heart, and be good and upstanding citizens of the Land of wind from now until the end of time, and that’s just how things were going to be so don’t try thinking that anything special or horrible was going to happen on this day. Because that wasn’t going to happen. Not everything ahs to be about conflict some times resolve peacefully with no blood shed what so ever happening. So Just calm down and let thing happen the way they are suppose to.
So the first thing that happened with Gwyn and her group arrived was they were met with spears, robbed of their possesions, and thrown in hand cuffs.
They were then thrown in jail, and left to die. Gwyn frowned. Well this didn’t’ go like they had expected. “Does anyone have a summon?”
“I do!” One of the guards announced biting his summon and doing a few hand seals before summoning a turtle into the jail sell. Like an ordinary turtle… wow.
“Wow.” Gwyn sighed shaking her head. “That’s… impressive.” It was impressive how totally in impressive it was. Sick Burn. She shrugged and grabbed the turtle before holding her finger up and letting it cath a blaze. Luckily the shell would stop the poor little turtle from being hurt. She wrote a message for help on the shell by burning it into the shell and then set the tutle outside their cell so he could start his journey! Someone would help them!
Xxxxx
Gwyn was standing outside in the middle of the school garden pacing back and forth. She was so nervous. Like nervous nervous. Throwing up nervous. She’d never had anything make her so antsy. But for some reason spending tonight with Snow was making a frog take roost in her throat. She paced back and forth through the garden in her red dress just trying to calm herself down. She’d never been much of a social butterfly, but this social anxiety was getting a little out of hand. She just needed to calm donw and vent some energy. And there was only one way for a ninja to do that.  Fire off a few jutsu and just try to let the chakra drain out of you that way. But not too much no no. she still had to dance and have a great time. She just needed to burn off a little nervous energy before she met up with her date and ruined everything with her nervous fidgeting.
She went and stood over by the fountain incase something bad happened, which was often the case whenever Gwnevere ended up doing a fire jutsu. Things tended to explosde and burn and not in a good intentional way. In a horrible accidentlal way. But she steeled her mind, pushed away the nasty thoughts, and looked to see what the fire held for her. She tok a steading breath. Calmed her nerves down, and sighed. . “One of the five elements that make up the earth. The first light to pierce the darkness. The light who’s presence and bring comfort and warmth. And who’s judgement can bring the destruction of the wicked. It has the power to bring life and to take it away. It is fierce, it is hungry, it is Cruel. I call upon fire to serve as my sword. Manifest here now and feed upon me so that thought may gain power!” The sparkes, and flames started to dance around her as her body tempature rose, and her hair started floating upwards like she was under water. Or more accurately like her hair was flowing with the waves of heat that were emanating from her. She was a fierce and firery young lady who’s passion ignited the day and turned the night to ash. Her fires would burn throughout all time, and with a heat that would make the sun sweat. She felt the heat burn within her hadn closed her eyes with a little bit a pleasure coursing through her. IT felt good to let off all of the controls and just let her inner fire burst out from her like she was a great furnace of fire.
“Hey hot stuff.” Came a snakey human voice hta tmade Gwyn’s blood run cold. IT was none other than Morgan the evil lizard lady who hated everyone in the school and whom everone hated. Not a very good character introduction, so someone could get the wrong idea about her. But don’t worry. She was a total Bee Eye tea see Ach.  So if you think poorly of her that’s fine because she was evil, and vile, and yucky, and unlikeable. If she was food she’d be liver.  If she were spice she’d be flour. If she were a band she’d be Alice in chains. If she were a book she’d be two books. She was the pizza burn on the top of the worlds mouth. She was the opposite of batman. She Was Morgan the lizard lady! And she was fully transformed at this moment. Her clothing was a little torn from her transformation and her little spat with Saho earlier. Her lone dagger like nails were sticking out from her fingers. Her skin was green and scale covered. She had a long barbed tail that was poisoned tipped and dripping. Gwyn stood mesmerized as the sickly poison dripped from her tail onto the garden floor. It’d sizzle when it touched the ground scary. Gwyn threw her nose up into the air, and turned away from the unwanted Visitor. She did her best to ignore the wretch, but can you ignore a bomb filled with a neurotoxin? Not Wisely. Morgan sliverede on over to where Gwyn was trying to have some peace and mind just chilling out with her fiery self. She slithered over and grabbed onto Gwyn’s arm. With her nasty long venom coverd nail scaley green yucky gross arms. Gross gross gross.
Gwyn tried to yank away, but the lizard ladies strength was much more than gwyn’s own. Because she was a big scary lizard lady and gwyn was just a poor lonely little pyro manger, and no one respects those people. They’re all flash and no fire. No wait. They’re all fire. Gwyn shot out a gout of fire from her captured hand like a warning shot. As if to say you best step off before you get blasted off. Only more catchy than that. Because that was kind of a lame catchphrase or something to say at that moment. Manfred would laugh at her if he heard that. So it was a lucky thing that she said it with her actions and not her words, because while a person could argue with words a person certainly could not argue with fire. Have you ever tried to argue with fire? Probably not because you would have gotten burned. Even then it seemed that Morgan wasn’t impressed all that much by the fire. Gwyn could tell because she started to fake a yanw, you know as if to say that she was bored with the pyrotechniqes that were being displayed tonight. “Are you quite finished?” She asked showing gwyn her second claw covered hand like the crazy ho she was.
Gwyn snarled and tred to break her hand away from the grasped of the horrible lizard girl. “What’s your deal? Let me go.”
“Oh no no no Princess.” Morgan’s voice sung as she waggled a single clawed finger to a fro like a sinister pendulum. Especially since it was a left hand. Which made it a sinister gesture on her sinister. Culture, it’s interesting. Her tongue escaped her tongue for a second and she smelled the surrounding air. “I’m on  a mission you see, and I can’t have you getting away. She held a finger up and if possible the nail grew sharper like a horrible little knife. “don’t worry none. A quick prick in the skull, some brain damage and you’re gone forever and you won’t have to worry about your pathetic little life ever again. Pretty good deal huh.
She was going to kill her? She knew this girl was crazy, but killing crazy? Like actually trying to kill a fellow student crazy. She couldn’t believe it. Couldn’t believe that she would try it so close to the class. Couldn’t belive that she thought she could get away with it. Couldn’t’ believe that she thought gwyn was going to let her get away with it.
Gwyn with a literal snap of her wrist brought her hand onto Morgan’s and ignited it sending the lizard wretch spinning off of her with a spine tingling screech. It was real horror show, as she bent over and clutched her hand as it sizzled and the scales melted off. It didn’t last long through because with an amazing amount of regeneration the scales started to grow back over over the injured sections of the wrist and arms that Gwyn has so awesomely melted off. The lizard lady smiled like a cat and with slanted eyes looked over at Gwyn. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth again and slicked her lips like she was tasting her prey. “Alright princess I’m afraid that play time is officially over!” Without a further word that scaley poison nasty gross disgusting horrible tail of her whipped around and grabbed Gwyn. It wrapped around her like a anaconda coiling around a scared little mouse. It moved up her boyd and despite the amount of heat that Gwyn was giving off it just kept rising up her body and tightening. She tried to explose and melt, and just generally destroy Morgan but whatever her tail was made up was certainly resistant to the heat that she was trying to produce. Morgan sauntered over to her helpless prey who was now up to her ears in muscled poisoned spikey horror tail. She smiled sinisterly nd leaned up next to gwyn. “It’s nothing personal. Other than being personally fun for me. It’s just that the muckidy mucks in Kiri won’t just let someone with your powers run away and giver her stuff to a different village ya know? Althoguh it looks like they didn’t really have anything to worry about because you are no threat in any way to our cozy little town. It’s a shame. I really like hanging around this place and just terrorizing all you little grasshoppers. It’s a shame when they discover your body by cover will be blown, but sacrafices have to be made. No one turns their back on Kiri.” She punctuated her sentence by bringing the stinger on her Tail to gwyn’s face. It dripped with that sinister poison that looked like grabe soda. Drip drip drip. Dead, dying, gone.
Gwyn sweated profusely. She couldn’t deny that the idea of her dying wasn’t very appealing to her. So she bit her lip and tried to think. Long hard and fast. That stinger was coming in and gwyn only had moments o life left iside of her .she had to act fast think of something.
Then something broke inside of her. Something not quite so primordial as other things in her life. Something newer. Something more modern. Civility she though it was. That social restraint that society had always thaught her to maintain and nurture. The idea that it wasn’t right to hurt people, at least in this instance. She felt the fire within her awaken that pre historical vision that man had when they first talked to the fire. She wanted to live, and Morgan was getting in her way, which meant she had to die. Anyone who got in her way had to die. In this world we live, a bright sparking explosion of color and heat, and then we die with a whimpering flicker and a poof of smoke. It was inevitable and tragic, and there was nothing that could be done. The only way people truly managed to live on was by the images their flames left in the eyes of others. The sut that the smoke of their flames left on the walls and roofs. By the scares their fires left on the land and on the people that tarafersed it.
In the moments before her execution Gwynevere realized what it meant to be A pyromancer. To Be alive. To Be Gwynevere.

She felt the fire within her ignite, and burn through her like she were just kindling for a great cosmic flame. With which she was now just a single spark jumping off of it, and she was the fire in its entirety. She now knew this as her hair lit up like it was soak with carosine, and though it burned with a magnificent flame it did not harm Gwynever in the least. For she had become the flames! And Poor Morgan with all her scales and armor could only scream in angush as her tail was burnt to cinders and she was sent falling on her butt with a wince. Gwynevere stood over her with eyes that were now that of a fire storm, they swirled and burned with righteous fire.  “You’re regeneration is only impressive if I leave something for you to regenerate. She formed the tiger seal, and with a gout of fire that even a dragon would look upon with envy erased Morgan from this world. 

(TWC: 5044)
25 stats
5000 words towards bloodline
44 towards great fire annihilation
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Approved <3
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm
When last we left out girl Gwynever she was in the grasp of the malicious, and mean Morgan. A lizardy evil girl who was suna academy’s mean girl on deck. Little did the poor teenagers of Suna know that she was actually a assassin from Kiri sent to destroy Gwynever before she could awaken her true powers and become an actual thread to the village which she once hailed from. Luckily for all involved except for Morgan the attack on gwyn’s life only served to ignite her to true nature. That of a wild pyromancing genius that had only been waiting for the proper opritunity to ignite in and unleash it’s flames like the greatest of forest fires. She was moving on from the mortal bonds she’d been born to in her life. Now she realized with this moment of burning clarity why her fire was so much hotter than any natural one. Why it burned brighter than most jutsu. Why her fire was a match for even a dragons. She felt the fire within her ignite, and burn through her like she were just kindling for a great cosmic flame. She wasn’t just someone who produced fire, she was fire. That’s why she couldn’t learn any other elements like most ninja could. Those people were only channeling their element. Having it exchange a bit of it’s power for their chakra. Gwyn was her fire. And the fire with her. It burned within and without her, and she was all that was fire, all that was heat, all which burned, and burst, and flicked through this world burned through her. Her body now only barely contained the roaring star that her body was made to be. She now knew this as her hair lit up like it was soak with carosine, and though it burned with a magnificent flame it did not harm Gwynever in the least. For she had become the flames! Her eyes which had always been like two little orbs of onyx now ignited. It was like they were two pieces of coal, then there was a spark. A bit of orange that ignited in the black abyss that had formerly been her eyes. Then that organe spark ignited like a crazy explosion. Then it wasn’t just color it was real, actual storms of fire burning within her eyes. They flicked and whirled like they were seeking to completely consume whatever it was that they were burning. They, and she were magnificent. And Poor Morgan with all her scales and armor could only scream in anguish as her tail was burnt to cinders and she was sent falling on her butt with a wince. For the fire no longer simply burned within Gwyn. As had already been stated Gwyn was the fire. She was all that was ignited, she was the fule, and the flames, and the heat. A fire now burned around her skin. And it would always burn. Actual literal whisps of flames jumped off of her like she were a torch, and the night time sky was now slightly lighter with Gwynevere acting as the brightest light in the ngiht. Gwynevere stood over her with eyes that were now that of a fire strom, they swirled and burned with righteous fire.  “You’re regeneration is only impressive if I leave something for you to regenerate. She formed the tiger seal, and with a gout of fire that even a dragon would look upon with envy erased Morgan from this world.
The fire Gwynever produced that night was like no fire a ninja of her rank had ever produced. It was undoubtibly an insanely hot fire which burned through her lips on that night. It’s large ball of flame burned with a white heat, that could have blinded if one looked at them too long. The water pouring out fo the near by fountain just evaporated into a cloud a mist from the heat until the pipes started to melt and the water shut down. The gates of the surrounding area would have melted were it now for the magical spells that kept them in once piece. Gwyn felt incredible. She’d never been this in control of her powers before. It was like she was one with the flames. Like she knew what they were doing, who they were, what it felt like to completely consume the foe, that you had presented before you. She could feel Morgan evaporating before her, no within her. Because Gwyn was the flames, she was the fuel, she was the ehat. And soon she would become Morgan as well. The assassin would Fuel gwyn o burn brighter, and more brilliantly than ever before and for that she was thankful. She could feel the spines give way to scales, then the scales give way to flesh, then the flesh to muscle, and the muscle to organs, and finally the organs gave way to bones. Which only lasted for secones before evaporating into a horrid goop which turned to a gas. She tasted Morgan, that burnt lizard tase that Gwyn had never tasted before but now she knew she would remember forever, and love. The taste of the first thing to ever be consumed within the fire that Gwyn had become. The frist but not the last foe who would become kindling for her.  Life was good. Good hot fun. Then there was the smell. Oh yes the small that Gwyn didn’t need to be one with the fire to smell. Charged and burning flesh. Dang it stunk. Like burnt hair, and leather. Probably the worse part about burning a person alive, but with so many upsides she could surely overlook a little stink. Especially when the colors were just so levely. So beautiful. So bright and vibrant. Though when you used life as your fires fuel what did you expect?
When the fire stoped. When the night time sky was able to grow dark once more. When a human being wa able to approach Gwyn’s magnificent fire there was nothing left of Morgan. To body to barry, her casket would have to be an ephigy, for she was gone. Vanished, melted, and killed utterly.  There was a crater where she once was. A crater which was filled with molten rock, and most likely molten Morgan, now just filling up the hole and congealing into a semi-solid ground filling. Which was going to have to be repaired by the grounds keeper, but he was used to that sort of thing. Gwyn smiled when she saw that all that was remaning of Morgan was the heat, and light that she’d been used to produce. Her ruby lips spread into a wide smiled and she crossed her arms. “Thanks for the dance Morgan, sorry for stepping on your toes.”
It should go without saying that Gwyn didn’t really get the chance to go dancing tonight. Sad as it may be it turned out that when you burned someout out of existence the school had to put an investigation together to find out what happened. Tough no one really liked morgan they still had to find out what the deal was. She had killed a person after all. She was swept into the head master’s office and sat down in front of the eternally old man who ruled the school. He had a certain kind little smile working across he face. It would seem that he knew what as going on the entire time didn’t he? He steepled his fingers together like a real wizard and nodded his head in an interesting way. Was he contemplating what to say or waitng for Gwyn to speak first? Her hair was still blazing, and her eyes were still wracked up in a fire strom. And though her fire was no longer burning the things around her, it was still sweeping around her. She no longer quite looked like the gwynevere she had been only an hour lader. She was now Gwynevere ablaze. “Eventful night huh?” The had master spoke with a voice that was full of sugar and dust.
“You could certainly say that.” She spoke, her voice was still Gwyn’s voice. “She attacked me first sir. Out of no where. She said she was from Kiri and that they sent her here to kill me for defecting from the village. Which is crazy. I wasn’t even a ninja there. I was just a regular civilian. I didn’t even try to kill her at first. It just happened. Something burst inside of me. A fire.”
The head master nodded his head with a smile and rose his hand into the air to silence her. She grew quite culled by his demeanor and just pure sense of authority. “You’re not in trouble. Morgan thought me quite the fool if she though she could just pounce around my academy like she was and me not know who she was and what her mission was. No one gets inside this academy without my knowing of their entire pass. I allowed her in for you. I assure you that you were never in any true danger, but I did allow her to enter into the academy for the purpose of killing you. I knew from you file you had trouble controlling you powers. Like corvus I thought a life death situation would awaken it inside of you. And I’m having trouble telling that I was wrong. He let out an old man laugh.
Gwyn had to think on that for a second. He allowed her in the academy just so she could try to kill her, just so she could awaken her powers, just so she could end up killing morgan. Well if that wasn’t the crazyiest thing that a school has ever done for one of their students then she didn’t know what was, but it was sure an interesting development. “So you knew I would kill her?”
The head master didn’t’ flinch or hold back for even a second. “It was an assured outcome. You are a pyromancer, and fire is in your nature. It was almost assured that when your nature truly awoke that it would be an explosion and that your attacker would die. But even If you didn’t kill her she would have been captrured and executed. Such is the fate of all spies.”
Gwyn understood what he was saying and she appreciated it. Though she didn’t really feel bad for killing the girl there was always the chance that the guilt would rise up inside of her and eat away at her from the inside, in such a case it was good to know that for the moment the feeling of guilt was not there. And if it ever happened to arise within her heart she could always remind herself that the girl would have died anyway only hours later, and gwnevere would have gotten nothing out of her. As it was at the current moment Morgan’s death had only served to make her burn brighter and more brilliantly. A fire did not mourn the wood it used to fuel it’s ramapage, and so neither would gwyn. Thought It was sad that somewhere out there a lizard mom had lost her lizard daughter Gwyn chose not to think about it. Life went on as it often does, and it left morgan as little more than just a memory. Even at that she wasn’t a particularly fond memory in the collective conscious of the worlds mind, and heart.
So the investigation went on for about an hour. Short work but the entire academy was under magical surveillance so a quck little hologram jutsu allowed them to recreate the crime scene exactly as it had happened and there was no real question about what went on just an hour prior. It was really and amazing bit of technology. They saw the attack, and how Gwynevere was forced into her situation. It was obviously self defense, and even at the end when she murdered morgan when she could have just run away for help that was simply chalked up to her awakening the fire within her. Fire didn’t really like to take prisoners. And it was clear by Gwyn’s appearance that there wasn’t much difference between her and a roaring, raging fire.  So they wrote it up in her records, and of course they closed Morgans. They signed Gwyn up for extra control classes with Grimm, classes which Michael was also attending. The two of them were going to be pretty good friends now that they both realized that their powers were so similar. Though impressive as Gwyn’s were she was no star.
By the time Gwyn’s homecoming was done with she talked to a half a dozen teachers about what her situation was and had a few pages of notes added to her fire, but by the end of it all she was free to go and had completely gotten away with murder. Nice.

(TWC: 2167)
10 stats
Completing Great Fire Annihilation
1311 towards Fire Shower
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Approved <3
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 pm
I love this title btw...

10/10
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:04 pm
(Thank you Ganki!)

The days after home coming flew by For the students and faculty of Suna academy, but none more than our protagonist Gwyenvere. For about a week after the murder of Morgan she was kind of a social pariah. She’d had to do some serious explaining to snowflake why she stood him up on homecoming, but seeing that she’d killed the most destructive person possible at Suna he understood. Everyone was shocked but not surprised that Morgan ended up being an assassin for Kiri. She was a curr on the face of the planet, so no one really shed a tear, and when the smoke cleared quite literally she was thrown out the window as a mistake, and gwyn was let back through the cat door. She was given space at fist but it didn’t take long for people to warm back up to her. No pun intended. Now that she had complete control over her powers she quickly rocketed from Zero to hero. People started actually giving a darn about her, and that was a great great thing. Her life had shot up by degrees in such a short time. Like an explosion. An Explosion? Yeah she liked that. Her life had just become one Giant explosion. Now a days she was spending a lot of her time With Grimm and her weird demon magic, but it was all to teach Gwyn a bit of control of her powers. She understood that. She had killed Morgan after all only moments of awakening her powers. Who knew what she would be capable of if she truly unleashed at this stage of things. So Grimm was just teaching her how to separate herself from the fire that burned within her.

Gwyn had never been a type of girl who just lost control of things. Honestly she was usually a very calm and collected girl. Other than having a tiny cruelty streak there was nothing about her that screamed ‘out of control crazy pyromaniac’ But since that Fire in her just exploded she had no way of stopping herself, she saw what she wanted and just had to go for it. It was like, well it was like the fire had not only changed her body but her mind as well. She was now impulsive, quick burning, fast to anger, hot, almost electric. She would have been freaked out. Should have been terrified that something had made her into a being that was not her, but she wasn’t. She liked it. It felt right to be this person. All her life she’d only really cared about what people thought of her. Her dad, her step mom her boss. She wanted them all to respect her, to love her, to fear her, various desires for various people. Now ti was like the fire was granting that for her. She was now brighter and hotter than anyone ever had been. The flash she left in people’s eyes, the heat that prickled their skin when she was near it was an impression that no other person could possible leave. She was awe inspiring now. To say the least. Her teachers were wowed by her newly developed Fire skill, and her enemies feared the burns that they could cause.

Everyone was so impressed with her powers that she was invited to one of the most prestigious moments in all of Suna academy’s school year. She was going to go on the first monster hunt, that students would participate in this year. Now that was a big deal. When sparring, and classes had proven that some students were ready to use their powers for the betterment of Suna then that’s where the academy came it. They handles the stranger beasts that dwelled out in the deserts. In this case it was a Hydra that was terrifying the shores of the country.
There were four Students who were picked for this assignment. Each with their own special powers that would come in handy for the Upcoming Mission. The Team Leader Was Jay. A Senior would could surround himself with an impenetrable suit of stone armor, and head boy of the Physical house of combat. Next up was Manfred who was possibly the most powerful physcic in the entire world and who’s abilities had made him a clear choice for the team. Then as mentioned there was Gwynevere who’s fires could burn so brigtly that it would melt the scales right off the beast. She’d gone from probably not even going to be able to go on a hunt this year, to going on the first hunt. It was an event that didn’t happen all too often. Finally there was a new comer of the the academy. His acceptance into the Hunt had caused quite a row within the student body. His name was Tomas and he had in his possession a terribly powerful cursed blade. He’d entered into the academy almost in secret and seemed to be the personal charge of the headmaster. Rumors of favoritism were flying around the school like loose pigeons.
Gwynevere was now standing on the shores of the Wind country looking out at the fast Ocean. She was ready to fight. With this Hydra she wouldn’t have to hold back. She could let loose. Really loose. Explosively loose. She would burn. She would explode and she would destroy. For she was fire. One of the four elements that made up the world, first light to break through the darkness. The light who’s presence can provide comfort and warmth. The Warmth which burns away the wicked. She had the power to give live and to take it away. She was fierce, she was hungry, she was cruel! She stood their looking out at the ocean as the fire from within her burned, and burned, and burned. She could feel her fierce fire radiating out of her like never before. Her Desire to fight was fueling the fire within her like nothing ever had before. She was burning up. It was almost too much for her, she was just glad the others hadn’t arrived yet. The sensation was overwhelming but she couldn’t stop. It felt too good. Her own destruction. The fire burning! It was like a drug and she was it’s junkie. The heat, the burn the absolute power! SHE LOVED IT! With a stomp of her foot she exploded. The heat in her body melting the sand and setting the surrounding air on fire. Fire flowed from every part ofher body, and finally as it’s final move her hair lit on fire. But it didn’t catch on fire. It was as if her whole head was a roaring furnace, and her hair had just become an exhaust. It was amazing. She was one stop closer to becoming that walking talking sun, that she so desired. With the power quickly draining from her, she managed to calm down a bit. The fire cooled, and her hair once more became hair. Well Now, that was fun.

Her hair was absolutely Aflame, and that was awesome, there was only one thing that she would want to do with taht sort of jutsu. She wanted to Just tick it over just a little bit more. Just this little tiny nudge in the right direction to turn her froma really cool girl with flaming hair, to a girl with flaming hair that she could manipulate with ease. She formed the RAm sign like she had a few nights back, and tried to see what she could do with herself now that her hair was on fire. Would it be the same was it was the other night. With the slighty pulsing of control. Short Answer? No not at all. Because Gwyn was completely in control of Fire like an absolute boss. She formed that hand seals and her hair started flying from her head like she was a human flame throwing it was just wooshing off of her scalp and she couldn't help but give a cute little cat mouthed smile when she was it happen. She focused her chakra a little bit more, and let her hair spin around her body like some sort of shield, then it grew spikes like it was a porcupine. Oh yes. this was going to be fun. She cracked, her knuckles as she looked out at that Ocean. Things were going to start getting very fun around here. 

Young Lady Gwynevere, The girl on fire, the universal fire, the lady who’s hair was combustible, great fire tender, and just all around hot girl saddled up upon her most favorite of steeds, her feet. Good Sir Jay stood beside her. Her legs were wrapped around a rock as she waited for the rest of their crew to assemble. Together they stood steadfast and ready to face whatever foe awaited them. Beyond them no farther than one hundred yards in front of them was the mouth of the water Dragon’s cave. Though from the information that they had gathered the dragon should be sleeping, they still stood up wind from the cave. They didn’t want to give the scaly beasty any warning that they were coming other than shoving their steel blades, fists, and jutsu into it’s heart. The beast had just taken in a rather large haul of gold by attacking a foreign merchant vessel, and could be lazily sleeping on it’s newly increased stack of coin for the next few days to come. Dragons who kept hordes usually like to take a big fat old not upon it whenever they added to their treasures. Kind of like gwyn whenever she loaded herself up on sweets, and took a twelve hour nap of her own. Plus it was a freaking water dragon, and they lived in a desert. So if you went jade empire on this and just cut that girl open you could provide lots and lots of rain to this glorious empire, and make it rain forever more. That was the hope they’d see what they would see. Along with her other than her true and ever faithful sparing mate, knight, body guard, and general all around good friend Jay. There was also Tomas, the strapping Young man who looked like he could be a blushing bride for the proudest of knights.. He seemed respectful and well kept. Terribly knightly as well. He had the most interesting Sword that Gwyn had ever seen and never seemed to let go of it, but the guy had style, and Gwyn liked him. Really liked him. Little hearts would fill her eyes every time she saw him, but not in a bad way. She still had snowflake to cool her flaming heart. If you see what she did there. Should this hunt go well Gwyn considered the possibility of adding him to her order of knights. Making him Sir Tomas of Suna A noble and generous knight indeed. Of course last but not least was Manfred the pompus rich boy that everone loved to hate, and hated to love. Gwyns Roommate , and life coach. He was a strange man, Gwyn hated him. Everyone did really. Except his girlfriend, but what did she know? How to grow Trees apparently because that girl was always making the garden in the academy just go crazy with plants. It creeped Gwyn out. Then again she was always shooting fire everywhere so she supposed people could judge her that way. He abored her and Gwyn did so love fighting with him, every time she did she just got that much stronger. He was possibly the strongest player in all of these games. He was a powerful telepath, who could move and destroy thing with just his mind. He was scary there was no escaping that. Gwyn had only seem him loose one battle, and that was to a guy who could just completely freeze time. . But he was a kind and gentle soul, and being around him just seemed to brighten up Gwyns life. Did she hate him? Absolutely there was no doubt about it. But she could sense in her heart of hearts that he was a good guy. She saw how the tried to protect his girlfriend. How he got upset when he hurt gwyn’s friend. How he saved Michael. He’d done more good for the academy than he’d like to think. She shrugged off her worries and waited for the rest of her comrades to prepare themselves for wat and battle. For they were about to face a terribly fierce opponent and they needed to have their wits about them if they were going to over come such a foe. Now that she thought about it she was going to have to fight a water dragon. As cool as that sentence was there was something that you had to think about. Gwyn was a being of fire, and could shoot fire. That was about it. She really didn’t have all that much

The noble knight Jay stood unmoving as His friend Sat next to him on a boulder. She excitedly fidgeted up from where she was. She was humming and fidgeting. While he just stood stone cold still patiently attending to her needs. He didn’t yet have his armor on, for he feared it would be too uncomfortable for him o sit in while for the moment they were waiting for everyone to get ready. As good of an armor as pure stone was it was still pretty hot when it got in the gun. So for now, for the time being he would keep it away from his tender skin.
He didn’t really chat much with any of the other Students. He had a pair of ear buds plugged into his ears and there was a thumping music coming out of them. He was wearing a pair of orange shades that gave him a cool look, and of course he was in a orange and black jump suit that denoted that he was a member of the physical school of suna.. Not because he was unfriendly, but simply because he didn’t have much to say. Jay was not much of a social type before missions. He liked to stay focused, and center himself before a battle went on. He prefered to let his actions do the speaking for him. For now it was the gathering and get to know one another stage of their adventure and that wasn’t really where he shone. He was really more of a kill the dragon type of guy. Right now he seemed like sort of a stiff but during that after party? Ladies look out.

She He would smile at his fellow Suna Students. Speak kind words to them, and engage in any conversation that they attempted to bring him in on. Manfred already knew him to be a quit and kind man, and the new comer Tomas would soon learn. So when introductions were made Jay would simply give a head nod, and slight smile to the newest member of their hunting party.  That academy wasn’t a terribly large space members if they didn’t know each other out right generally knew people by proxy.  He nodded his head slightly trying to get rid of his pre combat nerves. This was his fist time leading a party, and the responsibility was weight down on him like a ton of rocks. No pun intended.He wasn't scared of a fight, far from it. He could turn his skin into stone, how could someone be scared with a defense wlike that. He juste wanted to make sure he got everyone out of this alive.

(TWC 2613)
13 stats
Combustible head
and 239 For Needle Jizo
335Towards Art of the Raging lions mane
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum