Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

The Prestige - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prestige

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 pm
The young Uchiha would unzip his leather jacket and slip his arms out of the sleeves as Yensung began explaining the Genjutsu that had just been cast on him. Now only with his simple white t-shirt covering his torso, Kisuke would fold the jacket a couple of times and walked over towards the nearest bench. Neatly laying his jacket down on the bench, Kisuke would turn and walk back to Yensung to listen to the words of his sensei. Kisuke nodded both in approval and understanding. It was a big, powerful Genjutsu that was based off sigh to initiate it. A powerful Genjutsu that could leave its target bouncing in and out of what is reality and what is the illusion. Therefore casting this Genjutsu requires a lot of imagination, what illusions to place the victim under to try and fool him. Kisuke began running ideas through his head but he figured with practice the ideas and inspiration would come through experience and eventually he could cast people into Genjutsus that were extremely realistic. The first victim that came to his mind was Kotsuzui, and the though of casting his Kaguya ally in such a hellish Genjutsu brought a grin to the Uchiha's face.

"Aye, your understood sensei Yen." Kisuke said. He understood how powerful and advantageous this Genjutsu was by being able to cast it with a simple point of the finger. "Alright, I've never cast a jutsu with my finger before so, here goes nothing." Kisuke clapped his hands together and began rubbing his palms together. He was still pleased with the fact that he was able to move normally and was no longer trapped in Yensung's Genjutsu. Stopping the rubbing motion but keep his hands clapped together, Kisuke closed his eyes and began focusing on the flow of his chakra. Not trying to control and direct his chakra but simply focus on it, follow its flow as it courses and travels through his entire body, understand the potency and power of his chakra. Kisuke stood there silent and motionless for a couple of minutes as he got a handle on the essence of his chakra.

Once Kisuke felt he had a decent grasp on his chakra, then the young Uchiha began controlling and manoeuvring his chakra flow towards his right index finger. Slowly, Kisuke chakra was built up from the tip to the bottom knuckle of his index finger. As he focused on the chakra flowing through his hand and finger, the young Uchiha continued building up more and more chakra, gathering as much as he could into his finger. Knowing that he was going to cast such a powerful Genjutsu with just his finger he would need a lot of chakra. Preferably more than was actually needed for the jutsu to make sure he did not waiver on his first attempt. 

With so much chakra built up in his finger, it felt heavier and thicker, as if the gravitational force around it was more powerful and pulling down on his finger. It felt like his finger had been wrapped with bandages 100 times and was so heavy he could barely keep it up. It was at this point that Kisuke knew he was ready to begin casting the Genjutsu. Opening his eyes and gazing right at Yensung, Kisuke would slide his right hand away from his left and point his finger towards Yensung. Once Yensung would lock his eyes onto Kisuke's finger, the young Uchiha would expel his chakra from his finger and successfully cast Yensung under the Genjutsu. 

Once Kisuke's chakra grabbed a hold of Yensung, the first effect Yensung would begin noticing would be that his kekki genkai insects were crawling out from under his cloak and over his body. His insects were no longer listening to his commands and were now acting on their own and attack their former master. Like black shower of water the insects would begin to swarm Yensung's body, crawling into every possible opening to his body and munching and taking bites out of his flesh. Then, the ground bellow Yensung's feet would split and give way. The earth would crack open, revealing a giant, endless gap in the ground leading forever down. Now with the endless swarm of his own bugs tormenting his body, Yensung would begin descending down towards the depths of the earth.

727/8565
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:58 pm
Yen chuckled at kisuke his chakra senses clearly picking up kisukes hard work as he actually listed to yen the thought made yen smile inwardly as kisuke began to work in his chakra.  The aburame nodded with approval as he noted him working the jutsu through the  works. As kisuke sent  Up an even larger ammount of chakra yen noted he was on the right track.that's it keep building it . It must be able to be cast in an instant therefore he must build it up faster especially if he's to catch me. Speed of chakra activation must increase. Yen thought to himself as he observed him setting up.

"I'll mark your power after this attempt" yen spoke as he went under the genjutsu. It was impressive where he made it so that his bugs wuldnt listen but he was Lord of his insects and further Lord of their action each would obey him in a instant. Yet the ground fell out from yen as he felt his body fly down the endless depths as his insects would bite down on him. It was impressive and powerful. Yet yen let out a sigh and a tiger seal later he was free. Yen smiled as he nodded at kisuke taking a deep breath as his insects crawled over him. It was impressive. And showed yen kisuke had the grasp of the techniq. 

"Very good kisuke very good. You should note by now that you have lost a bit of chakra but tis the price my student. It can be held up for awhile and as I will demonstrate its actually has more to it kisuke." Yen would speak as almost instantly his chakra built up as he weaved the ram hand sign and pointed at kisuke between the eyes. In fact kisuke would If caught in the genjutsu would find himself standing before yen in the same spot before yen would in fact split in two as kisuke would split in two as well the agonizing pain to split in two of himself as the reality itself would break him in two individuals yet he would see both yens at the same time walking past him on opposite sides of his body. They would utter a simple word. A command "paralysis" the boy would immediately under the genjutsu would freeze up and be unable to break free for the moment as the wiz would pick up and module would find himself doing the impossible as his body would fold inward as If a black hole would invert his body . Yet as he would scream he would find that birds would fly down out of nowhere and start pecking at his eyes. Each time his eyes would peck out he would find himself with new eyes and before he knew it a beak would come through them again.

Yen would in the meantime crack his neck in reality after uttering paralyze and watch the boy further.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:05 pm
Descending his arm, Kisuke would watch as Yensung remained under the effects of the Genjutsu for a little bit, testing Kisuke's power. The Uchiha waited and watched as his sensei battle through and analysed it. After a while of watching, Kisuke finally watched Yensung perform the tiger seal and cancel the Genjutsu. Sliding his hands into the confinements of his pant pockets, Kisuke eagerly waited for Yensung's opinion. It was the first powerful Genjutsu that Kisuke had actually ever cast on someone else therefore he truly wanted to know what Yensung though and if there were any tips and pointers Kisuke needed to know to improve his skills in the art of Genjutsu. 

Kisuke slightly grinned when Yensung congratulated him for his work. Kisuke was pleased with his progressed and even more exited that Yensung was pleased with his progress. Then Yensung commented on the fact that a Genjutsu such as that one uses a lot of chakra to sustain and it was only at that moment that Kisuke realized how exhausted he actually was. His sweat was everywhere. His hair was wet and heavy with it, hanging down over his brow and ears which were also dripping with sweat. His shirt had a sweat stain on the torso and on his back, his jeans were sticking to his legs and he was breathing quite heavily. The exhaustion was starting to hit him. He had never been put through training this hard and for some reason he had the feeling that it was not nearly over yet. 

Brushing his right hand through his wet hair and pushing it out of his face, Kisuke would also soak the sweat away from his face with the bottom of his shirt as he listened once again to the words and teachings of his sensei. Apparently the Genjutsu had more to it than just casting the victim under a Genjutsu of whatever the user willed. "Damn it." Kisuke chuckled as he though to himself "That means he is going to place me under some other hellish effect again. I guess this is what I signed up for." Kisuke took in a large inhale and slowly exhaled as he readied himself to be placed under another agonizing Genjutsu. Suddenly, the young Uchiha found himself standing before Yensung once more. "He performed the ram seal then pointed at me. Is that whats needed to perform the secondary effect?" Kisuke though to himself when Yensung's body split in two. "It can also effect my perception of him." The Uchiha noted. Then the effects started taking effect on Kisuke. The young Uchiha ground his teeth and grunted as he felt his body split in two yet remain physically intact. Almost instantly the pain become too much and took over the Uchiha's senses as he let out an agonizing roar to try and compensate for the pain. 

Holding back his yelling, Kisuke would grind his teeth together as he watched doubles of Yensung walk past him. With each one on a side of him, Kisuke herd Yensung utter in both ears "paralysis." Like a block of ice, Kisuke's body would seize up and the Uchiha would lose all control over his body.  Agonizingly he though to himself "So this is the secondary effect? Now theres no way for me to cancel this myself. Damn it." Yensung would put Kisuke through a world of pain and torture as a couple of more events took place, sending Kisuke pain receptors through the roof. Yelling was all he could do and all he did to try and cope with the pain but it was fruitless. Last but certainly not least, Kisuke could do nothing as a bird came down and started continuously pecking out his regenerating eyes. There was nothing Kisuke could do as Yensung put him through this worldpool of pain. Was the bird constantly stealing and eating his eyes a sign, some sort of meaning or message Yensung was trying to give Kisuke since he lost his sharingan? If it was, Kisuke felt like there was another way Yensung could do so without putting Kisuke through so much pain, especially now, forcing him into a Genjutsu he could not break out of. 

702/9267
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:47 pm
Yen nodded approvingly as he noted the boy had stiffened up a bit at his words  of paralysis this was a teaching point as kisuke yen was confident with this students progress was going to sky rocket as yen nodded  continuing the genjutsu and chuckled. Kisuke you should know by now it's time to step  up your training my student. Yen thought to himself as he focused back in the genjutsu as in the genjutsu the two yens suddenly vanished as the world sank into darkness one that would produce many shadowy versions of yen patting him on the shoulder as kisuke would feel the tiny itching and bitting of a million tiny insects eatingvhim inside and out of his body. As they would begin pouring out of his skin leaving the boy bloody. It is here that yen would let the boy free of the genjutsu as he would let him  catch himself and stand.

"You will stand  kisuke and stand strong. The greatest illusion is no genjutsu but the act that nothing can beat us. That would  be proof right there as you learned and felt the power of the a mere command shuts down your opponent. Words have power when one has control over a battle kisuke further more when strong and powerful and as strong and powerful one can be even you saw a genjutsu affects me and further know now that to win in any battle if you think ahead with these tools I give you. Your chances will increase greatly. So stand and try again kisuke there's another command but I'll tell you it after your next attempt. You are almost there my student and then I'll show you my strongest technique as this might be fun to see what I do when you do it again. You will learn the secrets when ready kisuke. Now show me your resolve as a genjutsu expert and show me this technique! It must be fast! It must hit hard! And  be the very thing the person dreads. Illusion or not you must show you maintain control and block all else from the matter at hand. And as an expert I'll make you into a master. Now do it! This isn't taijutsu training you will bleed your chakra dry here and further to master this. Show me your resolve! And stand! Show me that you are able to step forward unending. If you want your eyes back you better show me that you'll die for them even. Now stand uchiha Kisuke! " 

Yen would gaze at the boy as he stared and watched his student to see his actions .
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Kisuke tried to remain as mentally strong as possible to resist the effects of the Genjutsu. Although still paralysed, Kisuke focused harder and harder on trying to ignore and combat the pain he was being put through. But he had never before been cast into such a powerful Genjutsu other than the previous one Yensung cast on him therefore the power was too mighty for the young Uchiha and he could not withhold the pain back. Despite knowing that all of its was an illusion, Yensung was truly demonstrating just how powerful illusions could be on a weak minded victim like Kisuke currently was. However, even the strongest willed individual would have a hard time on such a Genjutsu if the caster utilised it properly, something Yensung was also showing Kisuke through his excruciatingly painful training session. 

From within the confines of his mind, the Genjutsu continued weaving its trickery through the will of Yensung as the world around Kisuke went completely black. The world descended into utter darkness as if some higher being grabbed the sun right out of the sky. Within this darkness, despite not being able to see Kisuke could feel that there were multiple figures moving about him, surrounding and getting closer, ever so menacing. Kisuke felt someone or something tough him. He could not see what or who it was but only seconds later what happened next let him know that it was Yensung who touched him. Spreading like wildfire over the surface of his body, Kisuke instantly knew that Yensung was doing to him what the Uchiha had attempted earlier on Yensung. Kisuke could feel the swarm crawling and munching over the surface of his body, making their way to his internals like a black plague. The illusion made everything feel like reality. He could feel the crawling, scratching, pain, his body falling apart. It was an exhausting torment on his mind. 

Then after what felt like centuries of torture, the bugs at last left Kisuke alone and the Genjutsu was cancelled once more. The unexpected cancelation of the illusion giving Kisuke control over his body was unexpected therefore the Uchiha dropped to his knees. Catching his descent by placing both hands into the ground preventing a face plant, Kisuke took a moment to remain there as he attempted to regain his willpower. His red hair heavily dangled towards the ground as sweat dripped off and soaked the earth he was staring at. Panting heavily due to exhaustion, Kisuke remained there for a while trying to regain his physical energy and both his mental stability. It was then that Kisuke herd his sensei tell him to get up and stand strong. Kisuke remained on the ground for a while as he listened to his sensei speak, taking that extra time regain as much of his energy and mental fortitude as possible. At the mention of being shown Yensung's strongest technique however, Kisuke slowly began making his way onto his feet. Lifting his right leg and putting the sole of his foot on the ground, Kisuke would use his knee as leverage for his right hand and push himself up onto both feet.

Now standing tall, Kisuke let out a huge sigh and placed his hands on his hips trying to catch his breath. "Hit hard, hit fast, right." Kisuke noted to himself. Kisuke continuouly nodded with a grin slowly appearing on his face as his sensei gave him encouraging words to continue on and fight through his training. The mention of his eyes hit him hard, hit him down deep and woke something up that Kisuke did not know he had but previously witnessed. A sudden anger flared up in Kisuke's facial expression as the memories of the day it happened came flashing back. The wrath he had within him was unleashed. Clapping his hands together into the Ram seal,  Kisuke growled "You want me to show you hell?" Pointing at Yensung, the young Uchiha activated the Genjutsu with ease. Without requiring the same amount of time to build up his chakra as before, Kisuke instantly activated the Genjutsu. "I'll show you hell." 

Yensung as expected would find that he could not move a single inch of his body. The paralysis had taken effect and now it was time for the torment to take place. Kisuke's eyes would turn into balls of fire, flames licking up the side of his face as he furiously peered into Yensung's soul. Suddenly, like a flint Yensung's body would catch fire. Within seconds his body was doused in flame, searing his flesh to his bones and turning his internal organs to mush then ash. The flames would melt through his eyes, eradicate his flesh, lick their way into his throat and right into his body, burning him from every possible angle. Out from the ground bellow, a skeleton arm would burst from the earth and warp its deathly tight grip around Yensung's right angles. Chunks of earth began making way, revealing a tunnel of skeleton creatures, groping and grabbing for Yensung as they slowly pulled him down to a bottomless pit that glowed with the red orange hues of some distance everlasting source of flame. One more skeleton grabbed onto Yensung, and another, and another and they all started pulling him down, passing him on towards the lower skeletons and so on so forth, pulling him down into hell. Once the burning Yensung was below the surface of the ground, the earth would slam shut, closing off the opening and trapping Yensung in hell.

926/10193
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:35 pm
Good! Yes! He's getting it! as yen proud as a father would watch the the uchiha stand to his feet shakily as he would further be able to stand up soon after hearing him speak about showing him hell yen smiled as the boys genjutsu took place much faster and stronger then before Good this is near what would happen. And my oh my! yen noting the effects immediately as the boy had managed to make his eyes glow ablaze as surprising as it was yen mentally smiled as he felt the urge to sheild his face but yet couldn't move. already did it very good! He has definitely made steps to making this command his. I'm proud. As he had gotten more vivid with the illusion as well! This heat is incredibly hot and ow! Ow! the flames covered his body as yen hissed in pain as soon as the flames fully covered him. The fact one would feel the flames eat him inside and out was truely an enlightening feeling as most fireballs were merely trash to yen unless one with incredible chakra would use it. Yen recalled his spar with Jason senju where he needed to augment a water prision and still felt the heat sear his skin slightly. And further recalled the power of such a heat. Yet this was a genjutsu where one could break if not strong at will and further not the hand in the arts alone. Yet this was but awhile since he felt real pain as fake as it was it was refreshing to yen as he grunted to the flames melting his insides. it was truely magnificent to see the power used by the uchiha he truely made a di. if one controls their world it would be chaotic if one does the same and cancelled their free will to the world. Oh I'll bite and further let's see what's next shall we! yen remaining cool but also keeping in mind the boys abilities were getting better by the minute made him smile .

Within that his smile faded as a cold boney hand reached up and grasped his leg causing yen to feel the ever eternal chill of his hand a shiver went through him as single bonehead hand pulled him through the ground. The fact he couldn't move was the fact what caught him. playing fear of immobility and death. This is Awsome you have really got it down imagination to scenarios break one down. As many are not truely resilient and their minds feeble to a illusion. Yet that insides melting. Gets to me slowly as each second is agony. Very nice. Now down I go! yens gasp of pain turned to slight gargles as the games burned his throat and face fully as the bony hand tore through his calfs and dragged him into the depths as he saw to his horror the depths of hell as there were even more skeletons attatched to the one dragging him down as he saw the hope of the above world close ever slowly till brimstone filled his nose as he was passed into the depths of hell the thought to his apprentice.

very good my student now that I see. A hell to lose your eyes but you may find life in that loss that's how you move forward to your destiny yen now burnt smiled mentally as he struggled to breath in the heated area. A thought came to yen as he thought back to his student. perhaps there's something he can teach me as well I'm excited to see where he stands after this yen noted as he was carried down the conga line of skeletons.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:11 pm
Kisuke's eyes flared with anger as he poured out his chakra and trapped Yensung in his Genjutsu. Breathing in and out heavily, both from exhaustion and frustration, Kisuke kept pouring more and more of his already limited chakra into the Genjutsu, making sure that the effects of the illusion were as real and hellish as possible. Kisuke wanted to make sure that all of Yensung's pane senses were being blow through the roof, ripping right through his pain threshold and amercing Yensung into a real hell. Remaining where he stood, quite some time passed of Yensung being motionlessly trapped inside Kisuke's Genjutsu, giving the young Uchiha enough time to relax and come back to his senses. Kisuke regulated his breathing, slowing it down, his facial expression relaxed and he calmed himself down. Letting the anger wash away and no longer letting it consume him, Kisuke reduced the amount of chakra being released into the Genjutsu to a steady, realistic stream. 

Grabbing a hold of his shirt, Kisuke would bring it up to his brow and wipe away the streams of sweat dripping down his face. Looking back over towards his teacher, Kisuke would place his hands onto his hips, releasing a sigh and waiting for Yensung to cancel the Genjutsu. After about a minute, Kisuke frowned and said "Why hasent he cancelled it yet?" Kisuke slowly began walking forward towards Yensung. The effects of the Genjutsu were not that long so why had Yensung not cancelled it yet? Was he unable to since he was paralysed? Kisuke doubted it since Yensung was a Genjutsu master, there for sure was some way to use your chakra or something to break out of a Genjutsu that immobilised the victim. Walking right up to the Aburame, Kisuke would place his hand on his shoulder and slowly shake Yensung, but he did not react to anything. 

Stepping back a few paces, Kisuke stopped his flow of chakra and cancelled the Genjutsu. Yensung would come back to the real world to see a sweaty, tired Kisuke standing a few feet in front of him. Sliding his hands into his pant pockets, Kisuke flicked his head to the right to swing some strands of wet hair away from his eyes. "You stayed under the effects for quite some time Yen. It got me wondering, how to you break out of a Genjutsu that paralyses you? You cant move to perform the Genjutsu Release seal, so what are you suppose to do? Is there a way to diffuse the Genjutsu with your own chakra?" So far this entire lesson had been about performing and enduring Genjutsus however Yensung had yet to instruct him on cancelling Genjutsus.

449/10642
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 pm
Yen was within the torrents of the genjutsu as he had felt the world roar with an anguished cry of fury still burnt and carried by the conga line of skeletons yen realized that finally he could move about and despite the illusionary pain he faced it. Was very real and truely a he'll. One would say in his honesty he froze from the power of the genjutsu and yet yen merely released himself or was perhaps in the act of releasing before he was released by kisuke. Reality shattered through as yen exhaled the pains mere flickers of the embers of memory as he gazed at kisuke and smiled As he rolled his neck a bit and smiled.

"Well done kisuke! I'm impressed and further proud of your accomplishment here. You did excellent. you stood up from the bowls of defeat and prevailed! You look drained. But no worries I'm going to assure that your training does not get wasted for I awnser your question. realeasing from an genjutsu depends. Like this one paralysis is harsh in the fact that if too weak or not paying attention it will hit hard. Hence as you felt with the genjutsu earlier. As now for releasing an genjutsu it's depending on it. Some can be simple to release from just like descending hell it's a obvious tell of a genjutsu. Others like ephermal one can release from but as you noticed it wasn't immediately. It took me time. The first one I used on you could be released easily but you learned first hand what that can do and the work for releasing it. You needed to honestly move your body and figure it out. There are some you can't even really break out of even. Because how deliberating they can be. But there is more to releasing genjutsu then the act. It's what genjutsu users all know. Release methods. Chakra simulation or the famed sharingan help greatly but there's better ways. As I showed you and you have done the strongest release method is through teamwork. If alone one will definitely fall as with no one near them to help them free themselves they can easily be overwhelmed by a simple one. As you learned. But as a gift I will show you my strongest technique for to learn that first genjutsu you witnessed you must learn this one and understand the gravity it holds toward and above a person."

Yens chakra flared to life at it's maximum compacity as he began to weave the incredibly long sequence of handsigns as the air around him began to pulsate a bit out of the pure power of his chakra delving into the fabrics of yin and yang to utlize this. But yen was perfectly calm as he spoke up. Weaving the handsigns slowly as he spoke. (Rat, bird, dragon,tiger,dragon,ram,monkey,dog,dragon, tiger,snake, dragon, ox,ram, tiger, monkey, bird,rat,bird.) " you see kisuke I forsaken speed and strength for the very sake of this. I embody and immerse myself with my chakra and genjutsu. It's a art nd life style. Within it I spent the madness of delving and pushing the very limits of illusion and tapped into the tricky but understanding realm known by many but understood by few. Yin and yang the endless dance that circulated through us and makes us. It enables chakra to create and morph, it's in its rawest nature upon the highest point of power enables great creation and destruction, and further only thoes that would sacrifice almost all even themselves for a sake in the depths to the mad song can sway within the depths of it. When push comes to pull and the line between is seen you learn to change ones veiws depending on how you look at things. Most see it as a power to change the world but I see it as another nature that brings out the greatest in people and the worst. But to explain this within the genjutsu you will understand what and why this is by far my most powerful techniques as there's one thing you cannot underestimate. And I'll let you figure out the release method. Give you a hint or two but this here is your test of understanding and observation knowing what's right or wrong or if something is right or wrong. That is what you must differentiate here. To use this you must have grand reserves or trust your team member's. It's not for the faint in heart and when I use this is very dire for you can barely use any techniques yet alone prohibited from using genjutsu due to straining. This you must understand for I will be weakend greatly well chakra wise but watch and observe. Learn and fight your way through the technique. As you will soon understand"

Yen would perform the last hand sign as he completed his last sentence and a white light to kisuke since he was within 20 meters of yen if he looked at yen as he preformed the last handsign (pandemonium: power:100) kisuke and yen would be enveloped by the white light. blinding him temporarily. The world would become pure darkness as kisuke would feel his chakra and stamina return to his maximum his body at full strength As he would look around he would be in a sea of darkness but if he looked down he would find himself floating down to a large grey platform 100 meter in total from all ends and a straw hat symbols would be in the center of it. As he would land yen would suddenly appear as real as can be down to the insects and smile. It would be an illusion but unless kisuke could tell the diffrence it'll be near impossible to realize it as the scenery would change to the training ground.

The illusion will speak as kisuke would get accustom to the new area. "So what do you think? Very nice I spent months designing this whole thing the endless days of merely tapping into this sand box. how the Sun rays feel great don't they? But how about a test of your abilities here. Give me all you got with everything you got kisuke I'm curious to see how you handle yourself. The fun of this technique is a lot of things. Purely a combat simulator but there comes a way to release. Unless your genjutsu is equal or stronger then this one using a genjutsu is pointless. But now comes your observation as that was my tip."

Yens illusion would then rush towards kisuke at a speed 5 As it's eyes kept a close track of kisuke unless of course kisuke would move much faster then the illusion.

Wc:1,129

(So I'll explain the rules of the gen here. 1. The actions you gained back are temporary actions that are given in the illusion. So they cannot be used to break free of the illusion.
2. You regain these temporary actions every 5. Illusions you defeat. So your tempoary pool of actions return. 3. For every illusion you defeat. Your real actions points you posses Will be deducted 10 points. So if you kill 1 you lose 10 actions.

4. The release method is 2 things. One of you defeat 5 or more illusions you can if you figure it out. Pay actions equal to the power of the genjutsu + the total number of illusions so 10 for each illusion you defeated. In order to release from the gen. As thoes are the only two ways to release from this genjutsu either pay it all at once if they can figure it out, or use a stronger genjutsu. No outside help shall come to thy aid.

5. If you die in genjutsu you are brought back next post after losing actions based in how many illusions you have defeated. However this only happens twice. third time you are placed in a comma for posts equal to how many illusions you have defeated.

6. If you can't pay it all off or you run out of your real actions you go into a coma for posts equal to how many illusions you have defeated.

7. If in a coma and after the coma you suffer -50 to your chakra stat for 2 topics.

But otherwise go nuts with the thing and figuring it out. I am gonna train the daylights out of you. Or if yen were to run out of actions of course. But there are other rules as well But these ones I mostly follow as yen because caster rules are painful. But by all means read up. http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27659-pandemodium)

Actions: 790/1,250

Counting actions lost during the other posts which would be.

A total of 200 actions lost over using mad world for 6 posts,

60 for using ephermal twice (30 each time)

160 from using pandemonium 100 to cast and 20 per person including self. 20 to make an illusion of yen.

And -20 from genjutsu release 2 times

-20 from demonic illusion descending hell technique.

Illusions stats

25 health
1 strength
5 speed
25 stamina (150 actions)
25 chakra (can use up to c ranked techniques unless 3 are defeated)

Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:32 pm
Upon sliding his hands into the depths of his pant pockets, the young Uchiha noticed that his cigarettes and box of matches were absent. Quickly looking over towards the bench he had placed his leather jacket on, it came back to Kisuke that he had left them in those pockets instead. Then, another realization donned on Kisuke. Throughout the entirety of this training session, he had not craved for a cigarette once. It appeared that Yensung was not only helping Kisuke attempt to get over the fact that he lost his Sharingan but also take his mind of smoking. Maybe, just maybe if Yensung was successful in getting Kisuke to accept the loss of his eyes he would also be able to get Kisuke to stop smoking. However, despite Yensung's great teaching methods Kisuke found both of those to be unlikely at the present. Turning back to his Aburame instructor, Kisuke would take his mind off of those matters and once again listen to the teachings of Yensung. 

With a slight grin, Kisuke would nod in thanks to Yensung approving of Kisuke's progress so far. With his father MIA and his mother spending most of her time in a hospital before her death, Kisuke spend a lot of time in isolation growing up. He had almost forgotten what it felt like to be congratulated, but seeing Yensung approve of his progress and genuinely be impressed by it made Kisuke feel good about himself. It gave him a warm feeling in his chest, a feeling of acceptance, a feeling that he could succeed despite the grievous events that have taken place in his life.

"You got that right sensei Yen." Kisuke responded to Yensung noticing that he was both physically and mentally drained from this training. "When you said you were going to train me like never before I didnt believe you at first but boy was I ever wrong. I've never been put through training this gruelling and I never though I'd be able to get this far. To be honest, I dont know if I'll be able to make it much further if this keeps up." Wiping away more sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, Kisuke continued "But I'll persist. Thats why I'm here. I told you I could do it and I will." Wiping the seat with his hand proved to be useless thus Kisuke was forced to use his drenched shirt which also proved to be useless as it could soak up no more sweat. Looks like Kisuke would just have to deal with the sweat falling down his face and hope that his eyes brows could push most of it away from his eyes.

Kisuke listened intently as Yensung went on to answer his question and explain the different ways of cancelling Genjutsus. Some like descending hell that are easier to spot and are not powerful in terms of illusion and restricting motion can easily be cancelled. This was an obvious fact but something that Kisuke and probably most Shinobi probably never stopped to realize therefore it was a good idea that Yensung specified that specific bit of information. Others like ephermal take time to realize the illusion had taken place and tricked the brain but ultimately team work is the ultimate method of cancelling Genjutsu. Kisuke had never herd of such a method and was never taught such a thing at the academy. Therefore seeing as Yensung was a Genjutsu master, Kisuke would listen attentively as he had for all of Yensung's other teachings.  

The Uchiha nodded in approval of what he had just learnt as the lesson on Genjutsu cancelling was over and the next lesson was about to commence. Kisuke slightly raised an eye brown in confusion and anxiousness as he felt a sudden increase in pressure in the air around him. Although Kisuke was still unable to sense chakra. he was somehow able to feel the slight shift in pressure in the air, as if a gravitational pull was forcing Kisuke with greater force. Kisuke frowned as he decreased the opening of his eye lids to try and focus on the series of hand seals Yensung started performed. However as he tried memorizing them and repeating them in his head, eventually they went on for what felt like forever and Kisuke was unable the extraordinarily long sequence of seals. "I hope he doesnt expect me to remember all of those if it comes to my turn casting this Genjutsu on him." Kisuke though to himself as he listened to Yensung's physiological explanation of the power behind this Genjutsu. "Alright, here we go. Another hell to battle through. If this Genjutsu is really as powerful as he says he's made it to be, I dont know if I have enough gas in the tank to make it through." Kisuke fearfully thought to himself when Yensung stated that he would have to figure out how to break out of the Genjutsu. "If hes telling me I have to find out how to break out of this that probably means that I cant do it traditionally with Genjutsu release, probably because the Genjutsu is too powerful. But what does that mean?" Kisuke though to himself as he tried placing the facts together and induce a solution. "Knowing whats right or wrong... so obviously it will play on my senses but how? Is he implying that it will get harder and harder to differentiate whats reality and whats an illusion? If thats the case then this Genjutsu mite have levels like his other one, and each level drops further down into a state of illusion where being able to tell what is real and what is not will be near to impossible." Now these were all speculations but Kisuke knew they were plausible and he was preparing himself for any and everything.

Kisuke shielded his eyes from the sudden flash of light burning through his retina. Knowing that this was not the effect of the Genjutsu, Kisuke remained calm and cool and once the late faded he moved his arm back down only to stare into complete darkness. Keeping his previous training in mind, Kisuke did not waver in staying calm as he quickly analysed his surroundings. The first thing that came to Kisuke's realization was that he was fully rejuvenated. His chakra reserves were back to normal, all physical strain on his body was gone. He felt reborn. But was that an illusion that the flash of white light had played on his mind. Did it make him believe he was at full strength in order to push him further than he could actually go and inevitably kill him? Kisuke doubted Yensung was trying to kill him but the possibility of being tricked into being at full strength was there. As he took in his surroundings, he noticed that a grey platform was either rising up to meet him or he was descending to meet it but either way as gentle as a falling feather Kisuke made contact with it.

It was large, very large and had Yensung written all over it with the straw hat symbols artistically carved into it. Then out of nowhere Yensung appeared. Kisuke frowned to see if there was anything off or strange about Yensung but nothing apparent seemed different. "Am I just noticing him because the effects of the flash of light are wearing off or is that an illusion created by him and he hiding somewhere in the darkness. Or maybe he's not here at all and this is all happening in my head and hes still standing in front of me watching this internal battle go on inside of my head." As usual, Kisuke remained calm as he weighted the possibilities in his head. None of them seemed more likely than the other and it was becoming more difficult to tell what was fake and real. Eventually Kisuke would lose all sense of reality. Then suddenly the area changed back to the training ground, fucking up Kisuke perception of reality and his induction ever more. "Damn it. Smart move changing the scenary back to the training ground. Tricking my mind to subconsciously believe all of this is real to make it harder to notice was isnt. This guy doesnt play around."

"Combat simulator?" Kisuke though to himself. "So I was right. He made me gain all my strength back to force me to fight. But why would he want me fighting at full strength? Wouldnt it be smarter to fight at my weakened state. If we were fighting to the death theres no way he would want his opponent to be fighting at full strength. This has to lead me to assume that that is an illusion of Yensung as if it wasnt I'd have a greater chance of killing him and theres no way he would put himself in a situation where he is more likely to die, especially not within his own Genjutsu. So now, assuming that this Genjutsus is a simulator to force me to fight, he didnt develop his most powerful Genjutsu for training. He built this powerful Genjutsu for real life and death situations therefore there has to be a reason why he's forcing me to fight." Looking at the assumed illsuion of Yensung, Kisuke continued to induce "is this like mist clones where the more I fight the more clones appear? No, it has to be more complex than that. But it could follow the same principle. Perhaps the more I remain in this Genjutsu to further down I fall in the illusion. Or more specifically the more I fight in this "simulator" the more I descend further from reality." Kisuke though it over and conitnued "Thats a bold claim but thats his hint. Hes forcing me to "give all I've got" in this "fight simulator". There has to be a reason." Kisuke also noted that Yensung mentioned that unless his chakra was equal to or stronger then Yensung's, using Genjutsus would be useless. The illusion finally made a move, pretty slow for Kisuke. Once it got close, the young Uchiha quickly side stepped it and back tracked putting the same amount of distance between them as when they started. "I have to figure out more before I actually fight." Kisuke thought to himself.

1727/12369

ooc:
my real action points would be, correct me if im wrong
246 -60(ephermal x2) -10 (gen release) -20 (descending hell) = 156ap 

before I continue I have a few questions.
1) if i use a jutsu in the illusion does that use my illusion ap or me real ap?
2)Also im not sure what you mean by the release method is two things? Does that mean there are two ways of releasing the genjutsu or I must meet two requirements before I can release the Genjutsu? So basically is there a clearer way you can explain how to break free?
3) if i kill an illusion clone how many more appear?

i think thats all for now

Health: 15
Chakra: 50
Stamina: 24
Speed: 30
Strength: 18
Actions Points:246
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:48 pm
(Awnser to question 1: Use user illusion ap for jutsu in the illusion but remember it will feel real even the apparent death. However when you kill an illusion you lose your real action points, your illusion action points are unaffected.

Awnser to question 2: there are only two release methods and they are the ones I mentioned. You must meet condition one first. And if you fail condition 1 then you can do condition 2.

awnser to question 3: only 1 illusion unless specific conditions are made.)

Very good he's actually trying to figure this out. Now that's grand. As long as he keeps this up he will be able to figure it out in decent time, but I won't give him all the goodies he has to work to figure it out. yen thought as he observed the boy within the illusion as he was just about omnipotent and omi present in a sense of it being he was the illusion. The illusion smiled as it hopped back 5 meters  making the distance between the two 15 meters as the illusion looked up under the brim of its straw hat  eyes gleaming and chuckling slightly as he spoke As it weaved a (bird) hand sign as it  placed a  hand down on the ground and 5 sharp spears of rocks would form under the uchihas feet. The spears would form and rise up at a speed of (20) 3 would form 5 inches behind the uchihas heels. One would form behind each heal with a sharp pointed tips, another would form between the two that would  form behind his heels making a three inch gap between the three spears that would form. The last two would form underneath the boys heels at a speed of 20. (Earth release Earth pillar spears: power:20, pillars sharpnes: 20,pillars health:20, pillars speed :20)

" the fact you are cautious makes this very good for you. You are actively seeking out the awnser. But that there comes to what you are trying to find exactly. Something that doesn't make sense is a sure tell sign of a genjutsu but you must figure if defeating me is the awnser of waiting. To be frank if it was the real deal I would've released my insects on you as well while I preformed this if you were an enemy and no one would be the wiser. You must remain persistent as if this was the real deal kisuke you would've been dead awhile ago. If I caught you and other leaf allies in this as well as a powerful enemy. You can fight without fear of death for awhile and actively take out the enemy as well. The uses of this genjutsu is immeasurable as I could keep you here as long as I please naturally. But this here should show you the power of what a team is for despite the cause or reason. You must act and further figure out what's reality or the illusion in this and understand that you must think in this. It could've been a few minutes in reality and you would've died. Or I would've. And I accepted that as I made this. It's my greatest weapon to throw my life before the village and not look back. To accept my mortality and my faults and keep one contained as long as I must. May it be 5 or three enemies that's what you must be ready to accept as you accept the madness of pandemonium. You are no more different then me and you serve and protect the village this is what you must accept as your duty my apprentice and despite what the genjutsu is you will figure it out now show me you know this art and figure out the chaos this causes. As you should realize something about this. Weakness is power as power is weakness, the circles that dance as what was once powerful is now weak, even here I am weak and I know that, and you are strong, but ask yourself something kisuke does this make an illusion a reality and can you see that the greatest of illusion that no master can break alone? You must be willing to accept in the genjutsu that I force you to fight because that there is a way out. "

The words escape the illusions mouth as he preformed the jutsu and smiled.

Illusions actions: 130/150

-20 for earth release Earth pillars

Yens actions: 750/1;250
-50 for pandemonium
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum